Haunted Ch. 1

Story Info
Katie's story
2.4k words
4.33
40.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hudson
Hudson
131 Followers

My heart was thumping hard against my chest; I had traveled half way around the world to reach this destination. The shiny steps that led into the foyer of the University seemed cold, uninviting, I wanted to go home, I was scared however I knew this was my last chance to help me gain some perspective back in my life. I walked up the stairs along the stark corridor, I took a deep breath read the sign on the door once more "unexplained phenomena" and entered.

"Hi you must be Katie? I'm Professor Sue Hamilton." I smiled nervously at the tall slim brunette that had greeted me. " Please sit down and join the others," Sue said.

I sat down in the only vacant chair that completed the circle of six women. Sue stood in the middle of the circle, " Good morning everyone, this is Katie please make her feel welcome we all know what it is like the first time here, now lets go straight into it, Katie would you like to start?" Sue said. I uncomfortably wriggled around in my chair, I looked at the other women, " I don't know, well I just find, I don't think I can," I said. The words dribbled out of my mouth. "Katie its okay just slow down and start at the very beginning," Sue said trying to reassure me.

I twiddled with my thumbs and stared at my feet and took a deep breath, I raised my head and looked around the room, the other women were looking intensely at me urging me to tell my story. I stood up and started to tell my experience. "Well it all started from a phone call from my husband Jim, he rang me from his office to tell me of an opportunity of a promotion for him, however we would have to move to the country."

"Jim I don't know, what about finding a house and all our friends we will never see them," I said. "Come on Katie it will be fun, leave everything to me, I will find a house and if you don't like it we will stay here," Jim said. I knew Jim's taste and I thought that it was a safe bet that we wouldn't be moving.

Jim decided to go ahead and look for a house while I stayed and started to pack up our belongings, I was surprised when he rang me and told me about this beautiful house he had seen, he forwarded the pictures of it to me by email. It was a such a lovely looking home, shingle roof and a wide veranda, it even had window shutters and a Attic I could turn into a studio area, I couldn't wait to go and have a look at the place.

When I arrived at the house, the pictures did not do it justice, the house was fantastic and when I walked inside a warm comfortable feeling came over me, I hugged Jim and told him I thought we would be both very happy here. We moved in two weeks later and I spent the next week arranging our furniture and putting away pots and pans.

It wasn't until the following week when strange things started to occur; at first I thought it was I being forgetful. I would go to bring in the washing and find all my panties folded neatly in the washing basket, or my nightie would be laid out on the bed for my nights sleep, I put it down to being under pressure, moving house and starting our life again in a new town and after the first week it had all stopped and I convinced myself things were back to normal.

A few months passed and I was enjoying the country style of living, I had forgotten about the incidents when we had first moved in, then everything changed.

One morning I awoke to find that I was extremely moist between my thighs and my pussy lips very sensitive, once again I made up an excuse about the country air and so on, this continued for the next week, each day I was wetter and more aroused, until Friday morning when I could no longer resist the urge. I pushed the sheets back and ran my hands across my breasts lightly at first slightly brushing over them with my fingers teasing myself, my nipples stood erect and my breasts enlarged and firmed at the gentle touch of skin on skin, I increased the pressure of my rubbing, cupping my breasts and kneading them with the palms of my hands, my nipples large and hard tantalized by the fresh morning breeze blowing through my open bedroom window.

I traced my hands along my body enjoying the feel of my smooth skin, my fingers running through my neatly shaven mound until my fingers found my aching pussy, I traced the outside of my pouted pink lips, the sensations running through my body were unlike I had felt before and I did not want to rush the moment, I wanted to savour every inch of my touch. I let one finger slowly slip between my lips, I was so wet it slid up and down my pussy with ease, I spread my lips exposing my ache to the cool breeze, and then everything went hay wire.

I felt the sensation of a tongue against my swollen hardened clit at first it was almost unnoticeable, so light and soft, I lifted my head from my pillow and looked down between my legs there was nothing there, I thought maybe the breeze was causing this feeling I decided to keep my lips spread and enjoy the feeling whilst it lasted. My clit became harder and the perception of a tongue against it seemed so real, I felt a hot breath against my pussy, I sat up not understanding what could be going on, then my hole was penetrated by the feeling of a finger, at first I resisted and tried to move off the bed, but the desire within me to fulfill my ache over took my mind I laid down keeping my legs spread wide.

My hips involuntarily rocked, I felt another finger and then another enter me until my cunt was full, I pushed hard drawing them deeper inside of me, I felt them pumping me harder and deeper with each thrust. I could feel my orgasm building, I moaned passionately embracing the moment, then my back arched and I screamed as I came, my thighs clamping tight against the nothingness that filled my pussy, tiny explosions kept erupting inside of me for what seemed like minutes after my orgasm.

Once I had regained my composure I sat up looking around the room, as if I was looking for what had pleasured me, I knew it must have been my imagination running wild, mind over matter sought of thing. I had read about people's minds being able to do remarkable things. I went to the bathroom and wiped myself, my pussy was drenched in my juices I had never experienced anything like this before. I stood in front of the bathroom mirror brushing my hair, admiring my body something I had not done in ages, I felt all wispy. I heard a giggle, I turned to look and in the corner of my eye I caught a glimpse of a slight figured women in a white nightie, I ran after her but when I turned the corner, I could not see anyone I searched the house from top to bottom to no avail. I sat down at the dinning table to catch my breath, what the hell was going on, I felt disorientated, and then the panic attack happened I rushed around locking all the doors and windows. I called Jim at work and told him he had to come home immediately.

Jim arrived home and found me curled up in the foetal position in the corner of the kitchen, crying and rocking back and forth. "My god what's the matter? your so pale you like you've seen a ghost," Jim said. " I have," I replied. I told Jim about the woman I had seen and how real it all seemed. Jim was most understanding letting me describe every detail about the woman, the look on his face did not convince me that he altogether believed me, so I declined to tell him the whole story about my sexual encounter beforehand. When I had calmed down Jim tried to persuade me that maybe I had imagined it all and that it might have been the sun casting a shadow across the wall and the voice may have been a tree branch rubbing against the outside of the house. I did not feel at ease with Jim's explanation, but it was logical and the next morning I had basically swayed myself to believe that it had not occurred.

For the next week I avoided being home alone choosing to go out everyday until I knew Jim would be home. On Saturday morning Jim was outside mowing the lawn I decided that I would have a nice hot shower and relax. I love the feel of a hot shower the beads of water hitting hard against my skin, it felt good I couldn't remember the last time I felt so at ease. I stayed in the shower for about twenty minutes until the hot water ran out I felt wonderful. I stood in front of the mirror drying my hair the bathroom was full of steam and the mirror was all fogged up.

I felt a gentle breath against my ear, the hairs on the back of my neck stood up and tingles ran down my spine, I went to grab for the door, something seemed to be holding me back, I turned and written in the steam on the mirror were the words I don't want to hurt you, just please you.

I felt an arm around my waist and another against my chest, I was scared yet I felt a warmth inside of me, I wanted to leave but I couldn't, I tried calling Jim's name the words did not come out, when I stopped struggling I felt her arms move up to my shoulders and she softly massaged them, until the tension left my body.

The moistness returned to my loins and I could feel her hands tracing gently over my back along my spine down my buttocks and along my legs to my ankles, her hands then ascending back up along my inner thighs until they reached my pussy. My hands clenched the basin and I accommodated her hands by spreading my legs, once again I felt the sensation of fingers against my swollen cunt lips, the fingers explored every inch of my pussy, every now and then stopping to pinch at my love button, I was so horny it took every ounce of control to stop from cumming.

Her fingers left my pussy and my body was pulled upright I felt the sensation of firm naked breasts against my back, her tiny nipples pushed hard against my shoulder blades, my breasts hardened as I had never been with another woman before and the touch of her pert breasts against my skin made my mind swim with desire. Her arm around my waist pulled me closer, her pubic hair rubbed against my arse the feeling was intense. Her arm moved up to my breasts and pinched at my erect nipples, her other hand returning to my wet pussy, she parted my swollen lips with ease and pushed the tip of her finger against my clit, my knees started to buckle she pushed hers against mine propping me up. I looked into the misty mirror to see her but there was no reflection, my mind paused for a moment trying to absorb the situation.

My mind did not wander for long as the throbbing of my clit snapped my concentration back to the feeling between my legs, her finger darted briskly across my ache, my tits so firm and tight from the expertise caress of her hand, my nipples felt like exploding. My cunt was sopping wet and her finger slid along at a quickened pace, I squirted, this sent my body into multiple orgasm's, with each one my screams became louder.

The bathroom door burst open, "What's wrong? Are you alright," Jim asked. "Look in the mirror, look at the writing," I insisted, "Katie there's nothing there," Jim replied.

Jim looked me up and down I was standing naked, with a glazed look in my eyes, I closed my legs tight to avoid Jim seeing my wetness all this did was push my swollen cunt lips out further. "She was here again," I said. " Look Katie if this is some perverted way of you telling me that I don't pay you as much attention as you would like than you sick," Jim said as he left the room. I looked in the mirror, was I going crazy had I imagined this again, I touched my pussy to confirm what had happened it was extremely wet, and then I felt a warm breath against my ear and heard the words I love you Katie, I looked around the bathroom there was no one there.

That evening when things had calmed down I decided I would tell Jim the whole story about the two sexual episodes I had experienced, he did not believe me and laughed at me accusing me of being a pervert, a sexually depraved person and that he would book me into see a psychiatrist friend of his. The lights in the house started to flicker, and then Jim and I were left in complete darkness, Jim mumbled something under his breath and went outside to the fuse box to fix the problem, I heard Jim scream and ran outside to see what was wrong, his face was covered in scratches and he was bleeding, I took Jim inside and the lights mysteriously came back on. "What happened?" I asked Jim. "I must have startled a possum it ran across my face and scratched me," Jim explained. I could tell that these scratches were not from a possum; there were eight long lines down his face as if someone had scratched him with their fingers.

"I left the next morning to come here, I am scared, I don't know what to do, I enjoy the sex however I am not in control and now she is attacking my husband, I need help before she really hurts him."

To be continued...

Hudson
Hudson
131 Followers