Haunted Mansion Leads To Some Fun

Story Info
Wife’s first threesome with young stud.
5.4k words
4.35
84.4k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story begins a little over a year ago. I had been married to the woman of my dreams for almost 25 years. I first met Linda in college during my senior year, while she was a junior. She had an amazing body and the most stunning face that I had ever seen. We began dating and the rest as they say is history. Linda was a very conservative girl, even being a virgin when we first met. Her very conservative nature continued through our first 15 years or so of marriage, which included giving birth to our four wonderful kids. Linda was always very conscious of what she wore to make sure she was not showing too much skin. When we were first married, I'll admit that I was fine with that when we were in public, as I did not want other guys seeing too much of her incredible body.

I'm not sure if it was my age, or maybe my own self-confidence, but by the time I reached my early thirties, the idea of other guys checking out my hot wife excited me. Over those next ten years, Linda was usually willing to go topless on a topless optional beach provided other women were also putting their breasts on display. Based on the reaction that Linda got when she saw other guys obviously checking out her perfect 35C breasts, her own self-confidence grew and she would wear much sexier tops provided we were not anywhere that someone we knew could see us. So, it was generally on the vacations for just the two of us that I was able to get her to show off her body more than her very conservative prim and proper upbringing would normally allow her to do.

Although we frequently fantasized about threesomes and would even occasionally role play them out, Linda always made it clear that she had no intention to ever let anyone else touch her. After trying to introduce several scenarios to her over those next few years, I had basically accepted the fact that no other guy would ever get to feel perfect breasts, not to mention getting to fuck her. I know that should be a good thing, but I still had that desire to at least see someone else feel up her flawless tits.

It was about this time that I saw an announcement on Playboy's website. It indicated that they were going to be doing a special section in their next few editions that paid tribute to America's hottest MILFs. For those of you that may not be into the acronyms, that stands for Moms I'd Like to Fuck. The announcement stated that they were going to select the top MILFs in the country based on age groups and area of the country. It provided a website that you could submit a picture and some basic information if you were interested in being considered. Without asking Linda, I submitted a picture of her laid out on our bed wearing only a sexy pair of pink panties.

Within a week, I received an email response indicating that they were interested in talking to her over the phone to validate some information, because she had made it through the first screening. That night, I told her what I had done and after at first being very upset with me, Linda softened up a bit, finding it very flattering that they were even interested in talking to her. So, although she told me that she had no intention to pose for Playboy, she said that she would at least call them to see what they had to say. When I arrived home from work a few days later, she indicated that she had spoken to them and was actually considering it, much to my amazement and delight. Imagine, my incredible looking wife showing off her incredible body in Playboy for millions of men to see around the world.

Linda shared that they were fine if she wanted to wear sexy panties for her spread, but would require her to show her face. They told her that she would be competing in the Southeast U.S. in the Over 45 category. Playboy would pay for the two of us to go to California for the photo shoot and give her $5,000 spending money while we were here. They indicated that they intended to bring out a total of 5 ladies per age group for each section in the country, and that the woman that they chose as sexiest MILF would also receive payment of $50,000. Linda's concern was the fact that people we know may see her spread, including our own children. Although I really wanted her to do it, I decided to let her talk through it and just be supportive of what she decides. About a week later, we were on a plane flying to sunny California for her photo shoot. I won't go into any details here, but it was an incredible trip and needless to say, Linda was selected as the Sexiest MILF in Southeast U.S. for the older than 45 category.

After the magazine came out, we were pleasantly surprised that the reaction that both of us received was very positive, complimenting Linda for doing such a great job of keeping in shape and having an incredible body. After a few months, the comments wore off and things seemed to be back to normal. After Linda purchased a new mini-van with her winnings, we had a little bit left, so we decided to take a short vacation with just the two of us. We decided that it would be fun to go to Disney World with just the two of us to let us do the things that we had always wanted to do there, but had not been able because we were always with our four kids.

We had been there a couple of days and were at the Magic Kingdom when an opportunity presented itself to me. Linda was wearing a great looking pair of tight fitting terry cloth shorts that displayed her great legs and a sexy halter top that put some of her wonderful cleavage on display. We were waiting in the line for the Haunted Mansion when I noticed the couple right behind us. They were both in their early twenties and appeared very much in love. She was an attractive looking girl with long blonde hair, a beautiful face and nice long legs. The only problem for me was that she had no body. She was very thin, with no boobs or ass. Basically her body was straight down from head to toe with no curves. He looked like a guy who kept himself in good shape that had an attractive looking face with a short spiked hairdo. The other thing that I noticed about him is that he was really checking out my wife, especially her ass and tits.

I decided to tease him a bit and placed my hand on Linda's ass while we were standing in line, and think that I even caught him licking his lips a bit while checking out my hot wife. When the line began to move into the mansion, I made some eye contact with him and a hand gesture trying to suggest that when the lights dim on the first part of the attraction, that he could grab Linda's ass. I don't know if it was some kind of guy ESP or something, but he nodded his head and smiled after my attempt of giving him non-verbal permission to grab Linda's ass. When we moved into the stretching room, he positioned his girl friend to the side and slightly in front of Linda. I took a small step back from Linda in anticipation that he would slide over once the lights were dimmed. Sure enough, once it was nearly totally dark, he moved over and I could barely see him grab Linda's ass.

As the lights came back on, he quickly shifted over behind his girl friend and the proceeded through the open doors towards their doom buggy. My cock had actually gotten hard and I needed to shift my pants a bit as Linda and I followed the crowd. After we got off the attraction, Linda and I decided to have some lunch. While we were eating, Linda commented that she was pleasantly surprised to feel my hand slide up under her shirt to grab one of her breasts when it got dark, but she requested that I be more gentle with her nipples, because it hurt when I pinched it that hard. I apologized, acting as if was the guilty party, noticing that my cock was again hardening at the thought of this young stud not only grabbing Linda's ass, but getting a quick grab of one of her bare tits as well. I figured I'd never see him again, but would always remember the rush that it gave my cock.

A few hours later, as I was walking into one of the restrooms, he was about to come out. He stopped immediately and followed me back into the restroom and thanked me. He quickly introduced himself as Mike and asked if we intended to go to another one of the parks tomorrow. When I told him that we were actually just planning to relax at our resort's pool to get some sun, he asked if we were staying at one of the Disney hotels. When I told him we were and that it was actually the Boardwalk Villas, he said great since they can pool hop as members of Disney's time sharing program. I told him the time I expected to be out there and that I hoped to see him and his girl friend there.

The next day, Linda and I went to the pool as planned. I was sure to lead us to some chairs that had a few other open chairs around us and even placed our towels and Linda's cover-up over the chair next to us to ensure no one would grab it. Within a half hour, I saw Mike and his girl friend come into the pool area, so I casually removed the items from the chair next to me. Mike saw me and pointed at the open chairs next to Linda and I, and he and his girl friend made their way next to us. Mike sat to my immediate right with his girl friend on his other side. After they settled in, he and I made eye contact and he introduced himself and his girl friend Tina to Linda and I.

Mike and I proceeded to have some small talk and tried to include the girls as much as possible. Mike and Tina were young professionals recently out of college that lived in Fort Lauderdale. They were on vacation in Disney as an engagement present from her parents. Gradually, we came upon a few topics that Linda and Tina had in common, which resulted in Linda switching chairs with Mike, so the girls could be next to each other. Mike and I volunteered to go order some lunch and drinks. After we took the girls' orders, Mike and I made our way over to the pool grill. There was a pretty good size line, so it gave us a good opportunity to talk away from the girls. Mike again thanked me for allowing him to feel up Linda and said that she looked amazing in the bikini she was wearing.

He said that although he was totally in love with Tina, that her body lacked the sexy curves that Linda has, so he really appreciated the quick thrill of grabbing her. Mike indicated that he wished that he could do it again, but for an extended period of time. He apologized to me if he was out of line, but I told him I would love to see that happen as well. Over the next few hours, Mike and I used every opportunity that we were alone to discuss a plan on making both of our dreams a reality. By the time that the girls were done sunbathing, we had decided on the following plan.

Linda and I would join the two of them for dinner over at the Yacht Club, which was where they were staying and just a short walk from the Boardwalk Villas. Our plan was to have a late dinner and meet in the bar for a drink before dinner. Neither of the girls had much of a tolerance for alcohol and Mike said that Tina would pass out hard if he could get a couple of the fruity type drinks she liked in her, especially if he asked the bartender to put a little extra alcohol into her second drink. He figured that from the time Tina finished that second drink that we'd have an hour before she was totally out of it. So, our plan was to go back to their suite to continue talking and then take action once Tina passed out. Although Mike had not seen Linda's spread in Playboy, I told him about it, so we decided to use that as the basis of our plan to get her more comfortable, especially after she had a few drinks.

Almost to the minute, Tina passed out shortly after we had gotten back to the room. Mike apologized to Linda and I for Tina being a party pooper, but we continued to talk about what we had each planned to be doing over the next few days on our vacation. It was at that point, that Mike looked at Linda and said "please don't be offended by this, but you sure look like one of the woman that was in Playboy as one of the hottest MILF's in America".

When Linda just blushed a bit, but did not respond, I responded to Mike saying, "not only was she in it, she was selected as the hottest MILF over 45 in southeast U.S."

Mike then responded, "I knew that was you. Do you realize that you are actually the reason that I had to throw out my 4 year collection of Playboy magazines?"

When Linda asked him how's that, Mike responded that he was jerking off to Linda's photo spread when Tina arrived to their apartment earlier than expected. She was so upset that he was looking at other women naked, that she demanded he throw out all of his porn magazines and videos, or she threatened to leave him. Obviously, he made that up, but it clearly got the sympathetic and flattered reaction that we were hoping it would from Linda. Mike kept laying it on by saying how incredible she looked and that he thought she was the hottest of the MILFs, regardless of age or region of the country. Linda again blushed a bit and thanked him for his compliment.

Then Mike asked if she could do him a huge favor, as kind of a pre-wedding gift. When Linda looked at him with a questionable look, he said he just wanted to see her bare breasts in person. He then immediately looked at me and apologized if he was out of line. I simply said that I was fine with it and that it was totally up to Linda. I then went on to say that millions of men in the world have seen the photo spread and hundreds of guys have seen her topless at the beach, so it's not as if this would be the first time someone got to see her perfect breasts up close. Linda was quiet for a few seconds responding that she was not comfortable doing that in front of Tina because she could wake up at any moment. Mike assured both of us that she was totally out of it, because she had too much to drink, but just to be sure, we would put her to bed. Linda again thought about it for a few seconds and then said "ok, but just a look".

Mike and I picked up Tina and carried her into their bedroom, while Linda went to use the bathroom. Mike quickly striped Tina down to her thong underpants and covered her up. Before covering her up, he pointed at her very small tits and offered me a feel. I told him thanks, but I was really interested in seeing what we could get Linda to do. We returned to the living room of their suite just as Linda was coming out of the bathroom. She looked at me and asked if I was sure that I was ok with this. I told her that I absolutely wanted her to show her perfect breasts to this soon-to-be married man.

With that, Linda unbuttoned her blouse and removed it. Mike just said "Holy shit, those are amazing. They are even better than I remember them from the photo spread".

Linda thanked him and was just about to put her blouse back on, when Mike asked if he could please just feel her breasts. She looked at me and I just responded that I thought that was a great idea, because he'd soon be married to a very small breasted woman, so this would be kind of a last chance for him to feel some perfect tits. I also reminded her that it was one of those things that we had fantasized about many times where another guy might be feeling her up while I'm fucking her. I told her she should sit between Mike and I on the couch so we could both check out her perfect tits. She thought about it and then looked at me and asked if was sure about this. I looked her directly in the eyes and told her that I have never been so sure of anything and that I definitely wanted to see Mike maul her incredible breasts.

With that Linda sat down between us. It took no time at all for Mike to grab her left breast. As Linda turned her head to me, I met her with a deep and passionate kiss, resulting in a groan from her. We continued to kiss passionately over the next few minutes while Mike went from groping her tits with his hands to dropping his mouth onto her left breast. I was kissing Linda with my right eye open, so I could see this young guy maul her incredible breasts. When I dropped my head to her right breast, she just laid her head back on the couch and moaned. With Mike and I squeezing and sucking on her tits, Linda began to squirm. I knew that was my chance to either push this further or stop it. I'm sure my rock hard cock greatly influenced my thinking, but I decided that I was going to see how far we could take this and slowly shifted my right hand between her legs.

Linda was wearing a fairly short skirt, so it was fairly easy for me to push my hand up to cover pussy, even though she was at first resisting be keeping her legs together. Once I reached her pussy, I know that we could pretty much do anything we wanted to her. After a few minutes of rubbing her pussy lips through her panties, I moved them to the side and inserted my index finger into her extremely moist pussy. When I was able to insert a second finger, I decided it was time to get the skirt off, so I dropped to the floor on my knees and began to slide it down, when Linda at questioned if we should do that. When I reminded her that we had the chance to make one of our greatest fantasies come true, of me fucking her while another guy was working on her tits, she lifted her hips high enough off the couch for me to slide her skirt off. I decided to leave her panties on as I have noticed that it kind of creates that taken forcibly feeling for her sometimes which really excites her.

I mentioned to Mike that I think we need to move her to the coffee table to allow greater access to her hot body and he quickly went into their bedroom and returned with a comforter and pillow so she would be comfortable. As soon as he had the table arranged, we quickly lifted her up, placed her on the table and returned to our positions of doing what we wanted to her body. I moved my head between her legs to allow me to lick her out while Mike resumed sucking and massaging her breasts. Linda's eyes were closed and her head was moving slowly back and forth as she moaned. As I was licking her out, I removed my pants. I momentarily moved my mouth from Linda's pussy, just long enough to remove my shirt. Linda continued moaning and asked me to fuck her while Mike sucks on her tits.

It probably took only a fraction of a second for me to move my hard cock up to her engorged pussy lips. I held her panties to the side as I ran my cock over her pussy lips a few times. Linda was clearly on the verge of an orgasm and she begged me to fuck her. With that, I plunged my cock into her, while getting to watch Mike maul her tits. It was better than I ever could have imagined seeing another guy abuse her tits while I fucked her. She was begging me to fuck her hard, so I began to pick up the pace and whispered to Mike to take off his clothes. He was undressed in just seconds and looked at me for his next direction with his impressive eight inch cock in his hand. I told him to see if she's willing to suck on his cock. Mike quickly moved his cock to her lips and Linda opened her eyes long enough to get a good look at his cock and then grabbed it with her hands and began to lick the head. I was so close to coming that I slowed down a bit, so I could watch my wife suck on Mike's cock.

Linda is an incredible fuck, but she's even better at giving head. Something about the way she swirls her tongue around your cock and gently massaging your balls, not to mention looking down and seeing such a hot bitch sucking you, makes it an incredible experience. It was obvious that Mike was close to blowing his load down her throat, so I picked up my fucking speed. With that, each of us came within seconds of each other. As Mike and I removed her cocks from her mouth and pussy, we just gazed down at Linda's incredible body, while she had her eyes closed and had cum leaking from her pussy and corner of her lips.

After a few minutes, Linda got up and asked if she could use the shower. Mike said yes and as soon as she had left the room, he thanked me again for sharing my incredible wife with him. He again offered to let me do whatever I wanted to his passed out girl friend, but I passed knowing that I already have the most incredible woman in bed with me every night. After Linda got out of the shower, she asked me to come into the bathroom. She immediately apologized for enjoying that so much and hoped I was really ok with it. I told her that not only was I ok with it, but that it was the most erotic thing we had ever done and that although I never thought I would, that I'd actually like to see Mike fuck her with his big young cock. She blushed a bit and said that since his cock was a few inches longer and definitely a little thicker than mine, that she had thought the same thing while she was sucking on his cock, but then we all came.

12