Haunting Bob Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bandit1
Bandit1
123 Followers

Bob wiped his hands and put the utensils and mixing bowls in the dishwasher and started the cycle. "Let's go watch some TV while we wait."

Bob sat down in the recliner and pulled the lever to raise the footrest. Beth promptly sat down in his lap and wriggled herself to a comfortable position. Well, comfortable for her anyway as she leaned down and curled herself against Bob's body. "Comfy?" Bob asked.

"Very." replied Beth.

"And just what did you have in mind?" Bob asked. "As if I didn't have a really good idea."

Beth left off nibbling his neck long enough to answer him. "I plan to make the most of the day."

Bob shifted slightly in the chair. Beth giggled. "What have we here?"

"Something we don't have time for right now. The pizza is almost done." Bob said reluctantly.

Beth gave her handful a last squeeze and wriggled off his lap.

Bob looked down at the bulge in his trousers mournfully. "You're gonna pay for this you minx."

He reached down and flipped the lever to drop the footrest. He sat there a moment taking deep breaths and thinking about glaciers and other cold places. Finally he was able to stand up without looking like he had a gun in his pocket. Beth just giggled.

Bob took the pizza out of the oven and sliced it. Beth leaned over and inhaled deeply. "Mmmm, smells great!" she said.

They sat down at the table to eat. Bob took turns, feeding Beth a bite, then taking one for himself. He had poured wine for them to go with the pizza.

However Beth had never drank anything alcoholic before she died and just a few sips hit her like a Mack truck.

Bob pulled Beth to her feet and then had to catch her when she started to fall over. Scooping her up with one arm under her knees and the other under her shoulders, Bob carried the drunken ghost up to the bedroom. Beth was babbling and making silly noises and laughing.

Bob was just grateful that she only seemed to weigh about 5 pounds. Bob got her into the bedroom and laid her on the bed. When he let go of her, she started to sink through the mattress. Bob grabbed the front of her dress and pulled her back up. Careful to stay in contact with her, Bob kicked off his shoes and crawled across her to lie beside her.

Beth murmured something and rolled over to cuddle close, wrapping her arm around him. She blinked sleepily at Bob. "G'night." she slurred.

"Good night Beth." Bob said. He kissed her, but she was already out cold. Bob shifted to a comfortable position, and twined her fingers with his. Then he dropped off for a nap as well.

Bob woke up with a smile.

Beth woke up with a hangover of epic proportions.

She squirmed out of bed and fled to the bathroom when she spent several long minutes vainly trying top upchuck.

Bob followed her, concerned. When he finally reached out and touched her, Beth was able to puke at last. Bob held her hair out of the way and rubbed her back with his free hand. He wasn't sure what she was puking up, but whatever it was, it wasn't hitting the water in the bowl.

Eventually, Her heaves subsided and she slumped down. Bob reached out with his free hand and tossed a washcloth into the sink and turned on the water. Squeezing as much water from the rag as he could with one hand, Bob wiped Beth's face, cleaning any residue and soothing her.

"Oh God," Beth groaned, "No more wine for me, ever."

Bob fed her a couple of aspirin and a few sips of water. "This should help."

Beth suddenly got a pained look. "I think I have to pee," she said. Bob stood and helped her up to perch on the toilet. "I'll be right outside if you need me."

Bob went outside and leaned his back against the wall next to the bathroom door.

He could hear rustling as she downed her drawers. A few minutes went by, and then he heard Beth calling. "I need you in here for a minute."

Bob went back into the bathroom. Beth was sitting on the john with her underwear around her ankles. She held her hand out to him.

Bob sat on the edge of the tub. and grasped her hand. There was a look of relief on her face as Bob heard splashing coming from the toilet bowl. He passed her a wad of toilet paper and politely turned his head while she wiped. He let go of her hand while she pulled up her drawers.

She tried for dignity as she nodded at him. "Thanks." she said.

Bob suppressed a smile as he followed her downstairs. He had sympathy for her. It's hard to keep up an image of cool with someone when you have just had to have their help to take a piss.

When they got to the living room, Beth sat down on the couch. Bob sat next to her and patted her knee. "Are you OK?"

Beth gave him a sour look. "I had forgotten what everything felt like. And some of it should have remained forgotten."

Bob put his arm around her and hugged her. "We'll try to concentrate on the good things then."

Beth looked down at herself. "I'm a mess," she said. Her clothes fuzzed for a moment, then firmed into shorts and a halter-top. "That's better," she said.

Bob stroked his free hand across her now bare belly. "You look pretty good to me."

Beth leaned back against the back of the couch.

Bob had a sudden thought. "If you pass through things as if they weren't there, how come you don't fall through when you sit on something?"

Beth straightened up. "You know? I never thought about it." And promptly sank through the sofa and floor.

She reappeared a few moments later. "I think it's subconscious." She said as her head rose through the floor. "It just happens without my thinking about it."

Beth held her hand out to Bob.

He grasped it and pulled her up the rest of the way through the floor and settled her down on his lap. "We need to do some experimenting," he said.

Beth leaned over against him and laid her head on his shoulder. "But not right now." she said.

"Not right now." Bob agreed. He slid his hand over her belly again, gently stroking her and relaxing her. Beth closed her eyes and enjoyed the caress. Bob slid his had up further and gently cupped her breast.

Beth opened her eyes and peered down at his hand on her chest. "What do you think you're doing?" she asked.

"Feeling something that is nice and firm and warm." Bob said.

Then he frowned. Surely he didn't feel what he thought he did. Bob shifted her around and up, putting his ear to her back.

"What?" Beth started.

Bob shushed her, listening hard. Sure enough, he could hear the sounds of her breath. And strong and regular, the lub-dub of a heart beat. "Since when do ghosts have pulses and heartbeats?" Bob asked aloud. ""Huh?" said a confused Beth.

"You, my dear one, have a nice and strong heartbeat." Bob said. Beth shook her head. "I couldn't have."

Bob got up and went to the hall closet and rummaged around. Finally he held up his prize. "My ex and I bought this for a friends daughter who was going through nursing school. But she dropped out and we never got around to giving it to her." Bob explained as he held up a stethoscope for Beth to see.

He had her sit on his knees again. Her put the earpieces in her ears, then held the disk at the end to her chest. Beth could hear the beat of her own heart and the sounds of her breathing. Bob sat back.

Beth stared wide-eyed at him. "But dead people don't have heart beats."

"But you do." Bob pointed out.

"Then what am I?" Beth asked in a strained whisper.

Bob pulled her close, and she huddled against him. "No need to worry about that now." Bob assured her. "All that matters to me right now is that you are here, in my life, and in my lap."

Beth pushed herself up a little and poked Bob in the chest with her finger. "You're just horny." She declared with some of her old spirit returning.

Bob goosed her, making her jump wildly. "Of course I am," he leered.

Beth stuck out her tongue at him.

Bob slid his hands up under her halter to squeeze her tits. "Got any plans for this evening?" Bob asked with a lecherous leer.

Beth's clothes fuzzed out and vanished, leaving her buck-naked on his lap. "Does this answer your question?"

Bob picked her up and carried her up to the bedroom for the second time that day. This time, she did her best to help him undress, eager to get him into bed.

When the last of his clothes had been thrown to the winds, Bob tumbled into bed, taking Beth with him.

Beth had been a virgin when she crossed over to her present state, whatever that was. But she had watched out of curiosity the goings on in bedrooms and brothels worldwide, and knew in a general sense what to expect.

Bob had a brief thought about the insanity of making love to a ghost. Then deliberately put the thought out of his mind and concentrated on the foreplay and giving her as much satisfaction as he was going to have.

When he finally entered her, She was only dimly aware of any pain when her hymen gave way.

Beth raised her legs and bent her knees, spreading her thighs wider as she felt Bob's cock pushing deep inside her, stretching her open and filling her completely at the same time.

Bob kissed her as he began to move in and out in that age-old rhythm. Beth kissed back, wrapping her arms around his neck as she opened her lips to his probing tongue. Her hips bucked up to meet his thrusts, and she could feel a warmth spreading from her groin through her belly. She slid her legs up until her knees were alongside his ribs, then wrapped them around his waist, clutching him tightly to her as they came closer and closer to climax.

When Beth came for the first time, Her pussy clamped down on his cock as she threw her head back and let out a wordless cry of passion. With little warning, the sudden extra tightness of Beth's pussy sent Bob up and over into his own climax, filling her pussy with his seed.

Bob rolled his weight off of Beth, bringing her up and over so that she was sprawled atop him. They were still connected, and she kept her hips moving.

"If I had known what I was missing, I wouldn't have died a virgin." Beth said breathlessly.

Bob just relaxed under her. Moving just what was needed as Beth brought herself to another climax, then collapsed down to lay atop him, kissing him frantically.

At long last, her frenzy abated and she slid off to lay next to Bob, her leg drawn up and over his legs, and her arm resting on his belly while her fingers toyed with the hairs in his chest. She had her head on his shoulder and she was giving little sighs of contentment.

"That was wonderful." Bob told her.

Beth just cuddled closer and closed her eyes. She went to sleep with a smile on her lips. Bob kissed the top of her head and then closed his own eyes. It had been a very long day. Bob woke up the next morning to find Beth already up and moving around. "Good morning." he mumbled.

Beth spun around from gazing into the mirror to smile at Bob. "Good morning!" she chirped brightly.

Bob sat up and scrubbed his face with his hands. He put on his glasses and looked at the clock. 8:21 in the morning. He stretched and yawned, then got up and headed for the bathroom. A quick shower and shave, and he felt almost human again. Bob was brushing his teeth when the phone rang. He rinsed and spit hurriedly, then sprinted for the phone while wiping the toothpaste foam from his lips.

Bob snatched up the cordless phone from the charger next to his bed. "Hello?"

"Bob? This is Eileen."

'Oh Crap' Bob thought. The last thing he needed this morning, a call from his ex. "What do you want Eileen?"

"Now what kind of greeting is that to someone who you were married to for 20 years?" Eileen said peevishly.

"A better greeting than you deserve." Bob retorted.

"Well I never." Said Eileen in a shocked tone.

"If you had never," Bob snarled, "I wouldn't have caught you in the act on the couch and divorced you."

"That's unfair of you." Eileen protested.

"Enough." Bob said. "What do you want? And make it fast, I have another call coming."

Bob could picture Eileen pouting as she said, "Daniel and I are going to be in Tucson next week for vacation, and we wanted to know if we could drop over for a friendly visit." "Hell NO!" Bob said. "And if you try to show up at my door, I'll file a restraining order. All you want is to see if I have anything left that you and your lap dog Daniel want so you can try to sue me to get it. No way."

Eileen's voice suddenly became businesslike. "Well, I am going to take you back to court for alimony. Daniel's going through a hard time with his business right now, and we need the extra money for the basics."

"You're married to Daniel now." Bob said. "And that means that you are not entitled to alimony, especially since I gave you the house and $500,000 in a lump sum when we got divorced. All I kept was my Caddy and enough to get me started down here."

"Well we are going to try anyway." Eileen said spitefully.

Bob snapped, "Listen you slut. Tell your punk husband to try actually working for a change. I have a new woman in my life, and she needs me far more than you ever did."

Eileen shrieked. "I knew you were just moving away so you could find yourself a floozy."

"My lady is twice the woman that you ever were," Bob laughed unpleasantly. "And she's not a two timing whore with nothing but greed on her mind. Don't ever call here again." Bob hung up the phone and set it down gently in the cradle.

Beth was looking at him wide-eyed and paler than usual. "Are you OK?" she asked timidly.

Bob placed his hands together in front of him, palms touching and the fingers pointing up. He took a few deep cleansing breaths.

Then he relaxed and smiled at Beth, patting her on the arm. "I'll be fine Sweetheart." he assured her. "My ex always affects me like that these days." Bob shook his head. "I can't believe that I was actually married to that shrew."

"Did you mean what you told her about me?" Beth asked diffidently.

"Yes, of course I did." Bob said. "If I had been born back in your day, you are the kind of girl I would have searched the world to find."

Beth's lips curved into a smile. "And here I thought only the Irish had the gift of Blarney."

Bob laughed aloud. "Well you have to remember, my Viking ancestors spent a lot of time in Ireland before Brian Boru kicked us out. And a good many took home Irish wives when we went. Us Vikings always know a good deal when we see one."

Beth roared with laughter at Bob's whimsical version of history.

When the phone rang again, Bob was in a much-improved mood. "Hello." he said.

"Hello Mr. Johansen. This is Michelle Vitelli again. If you would care to come by the offices this morning, the contracts are ready for you to read and sign."

"Thank you Ms. Vitelli. I will be in before noon."

"I look forward to seeing you." Ms. Vitelli said.

"Likewise." Bob answered.

He set the phone down again and turned to Beth. "Gimme a few minutes to finish up in there, and we'll get ready and take a little trip."

"OK my love." Beth said.

Bob just smiled and went to finish his interrupted routine.

Beth turned to pick out the clothes for him to wear for the day with a song in her heart.

Bandit1
Bandit1
123 Followers
12