Haunting Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sweetp4u
Sweetp4u
22 Followers

She bit into his shoulder, crying in a muffled voice as he thrust in one last time and cried out his release. "Caraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" He trembled above her, frozen solid as his cock emptied inside her. Warmth invaded her, spreading throughout limbs. She held him tightly to her, afraid to let go that she might fall from unseen place. Whimpering, she felt tears falling down her cheeks, her happiness so unexpected, this joining so hard to define, she never felt something like this before. She doubted anything could compare to this moment ever.

He felt the same, his soul felt whole again, she was a vital part of him. One he would not give up so easily this time. Before he had no choice in the matter, but now she was here again, his for eternity.

Colliding as he came down, she grunted from the impact of his body on hers. But it was a welcomed feeling and when he tried to move off of her, she clung harder.

"No! Please stay Gregori?" she pleaded breathlessly. Not yet willing to be apart from him. Though he had filled her with his cum, he was still hard and pulsating inside her. She wanted to feel this a little while longer before the calling of sleep took her over.

"I love you!" His emphasis on these words glazed her heart and soul. He truly loved her, she could not doubt that. There was no hallowness to the words he uttered. Did she answer him? She was unsure just yet how to respond.

Slowly her eyes closed the urge to sleep coming on suddenly. She fought it back, wanting to question him, but he wasn't ready just yet. He knew what was on her mind, what she wanted to ask of him. How could he answer her questions? Using all he could muster up, he wooed her to sleep. The dawn was coming, he had to rest, and there was no choice in it for him. And he wanted her by his side the entire time he was forced to be in bed. She fell into a deep dreamless sleep, her body and mind contented for the first time since she arrived here in this new country.

He lay there watching her, before slowly rolling to his side and taking her with him. His hands held her tender young body against his own, feeling her heart slow to a lull and her breathing even out. She was asleep, sated and smiling the sweetest smile he ever saw. His body still joined with hers, he felt the languid pull of sleep. Closing his eyes, he prayed she was here when he awoke...

To be Continued...

Sweetp4u
Sweetp4u
22 Followers
12