Have Fun with Jake and the Twins

Story Info
Jake meets with his dream girl and her twin sister.
2.3k words
4.4
78.3k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe Ryder had to be the most beautiful girl in the world. Of course, that was only the opinion of Jake Hurson. He watched her lithe figure leaned against a low cement wall as she chatted with co-workers. Her blonde tresses flowed gently in the afternoon breeze. Jake's hands itched with the urge to run his fingers through the silken strands. She may be his boss, but she was also his friend and the thoughts he often had of her were very un-friend like. Before losing the gumption, he leisurely strolled over to where she was to inquire about her weekend plans.

"Hey Chloe." Jake stuffed his hands into his jeans pockets as to not let her see them shaking with both trepidation and desire. Her bright blue eyes turned towards him. He had always loved the way they sparkled, reminding him of an early summer sky. "I was just wondering what you were up to this weekend. If you want, we could go grab a bite and maybe catch that new movie." He tried to sound casual as if just wanting to hang with a friend.

"Jake, I'd love to...." He could her a but in her sweet voice. "But, my sister is in town for the weekend. I promised we'd chill at the house. You're always welcome to join us though." Her plush lips curved into an inviting smile and there was no way Jake could turn down the beauty.

"That'd be cool. You want me to bring drinks or something?" Perhaps a drunken Chloe would allow him to at least put his hands on her.

"Yes! Tequila. It's Naomi's fave. If you don't mind, that is." She batted her long, dark lashes playfully. They'd always been kind of flirty with one another.

"Sounds good. 6 too early?" That'd give an hour after closing time to shower and change.

"Perfect. I'll see you then. You remember where I live, right?" She placed a well manicured hand on his arm to keep him from turning away.

"Yeah, I remember." Jake had actually been there recently, but Chloe knew nothing of that. Her family farmhouse was situated along a large wooded lot with acres and acres of fields in front. There was an old trail, perhaps for loggers, Jake had discovered that ran up to with in 50 feet of her house. He'd spent many a warm summer night sitting in the woods, watching her through her windows. Giving her his best smile, he reluctantly turned away and headed back inside to finish out the work day. Ethics or not, banging his boss would be the absolute best thing to ever happen to him.

By the time work ended and Jake made it back to his apartment it was nearly 5:30. He quickly jumped through the shower and dressed casually in black slacks and a black button up t-shirt. He grabbed the bottle of liquor he'd purchased on his way home then ran to his truck. Luck would have it there wasn't much traffic on the roads and he managed to pull into the front drive at promptly 6 o'clock. As he dashed up the front steps, the front door opened. It was Chloe, only it wasn't. This Chloe look alike had dark hair to her light, but looked identical otherwise.

"Hi, I'm Naomi. I'm Chloe's twin." Well that would explain it then. Jake's heart sped up at the thought of spending the evening with identical twins who were amazingly gorgeous.

"Jake. Nice to meet you." He shook the proffered hand, enjoying the soft yet firm grip of Chloe's sister.

She ushered him into the living room and motioned for him to sit on the cream colored sofa. She took the bottle from his hands. "I'll go put this in the kitchen. Chloe should be right down." She then turned and Jake watched her short denim skirt covered ass sway down the hallway.

"Hey I thought I heard you pull up." Chloe came down the stairs, her bare feet slapping on the hardwood floor. Jake was sure his eyes bugged from his head when he glimpsed Chloe in nothing but a short terry cloth robe, obviously fresh from a shower. She gave him a smile and wink before walking past him down the same hallway her sister disappeared into. Jake didn't have to wait long before Naomi returned with a tray carrying the tequila, lemon slices and a salt shaker.

"Body shots are the best way to drink tequila, don't you think?" As she bent to place the tray on the coffee table, Jake glanced down her loose shirt to her abundant cleavage. His cock responded immediately but he looked away as to not get a complete hard on.

"I believe you'd be correct in that." Jake was certain his voice sounded slightly winded compared to normal. These women would be the death of him with their body shots and perfect tits.

"Naomi, since you're the visitor, I think you should go first." Chloe strode back into the room, now wearing a small sundress. The straps kept falling down her shoulders, but she didn't seem to mind it.

Naomi reached for one of the fallen straps and tugged it down, exposing her sister's lush breast. Jake's cock jutted to life and a burst of breath left his body as he stared at her hardened nipple. "Can't do body shots with clothing, now can we?" Naomi pulled the other strap and the dress pooled at Chloe's feet, leaving her completely naked. Chloe didn't even blink as she stepped from her dress then helped Naomi undress, first pulling the top over her head then getting on her knees to pull the skirt down her sister's tanned legs. Jake's mouth hung open as he watched them strip each other. His heart pounded and began to wonder what he'd gotten himself into.

The now completely naked twins turned to him and they each grabbed one arm, pulling him to his feet. His erection tented in his pants but he remained speechless as they worked at the buttons of his shirt and pants. Motioning for him to step out of pants and boxers, he mindlessly did so then was pushed back onto the couch. Naomi knelt between his legs and ran her hands up and down his thighs. "Since I get to go first, I chose you." She was handed the salt shaker by Chloe. "Where to begin." She mumbled to herself as her eyes soaked up his entire body. When her eyes passed over his groin, his cock jerked in anticipation. She licked her full lips then ran her tongue in a long wet line across his inner thigh. Jake couldn't stop the groan that escaped. She sprinkled the salt and repeated the lick. Chloe handed her the shot glass and lemon slice and Naomi quickly did away with those. Using his thighs as leverage she pulled herself slowly along his body, rubbing her tits against his bare chest and whispered in his ear, "Your turn."

Jake decided to take charge of the situation. He abruptly stood, grasping Naomi by her upper arms. He turned her to face her sister and pulled her ass back into his erect penis. Naomi gasped and tilted her head back on his shoulder, eyes closed. Her diamond hard nipples jutted forward towards Chloe. Wanting to see how far he could take things and finding Naomi a far less resistant participant than her twin, he lowered his mouth to her neck and licked, shoulder to earlobe.

"Is that where you choose?" Chloe's eyes never left his as she whispered her inquiry.

"I think I need a sample of all areas before I can properly choose." A shiver ran through Naomi's body as Jake nipped her shoulder. He slid his hands from her soft hips around to her belly then up to her lower ribs. Using only his fingertips he drew small circles around her areolas but made sure not to touch the nipple. Chloe just stood and watched him torture her sister, eyes smoldering with desire. Their color a smoky blue and dilated. She was only a few scant inches away from Naomi, a deep enough breath and their breasts would rub. Jake continued his circling with one hand while the other snaked out and took Chloe by the trim waist. He pulled her forward sandwiching Naomi between them.

Without hesitation, Chloe brought her eager mouth to his and kissed greedily. Mindless of her sister in between them, she devoured Jake's mouth with all the pent up frustration of having to keep her hands off him. Naomi, noticing she was only in the way, dropped to her knees and took hold of Jake's hot, achingly hard cock.

Jake's hands were on the back of Chloe's neck, holding her face to his as their tongues danced. When he felt the firm but soft hand wrapped around his member, he broke off with a hiss and leaned his forehead on Chloe's. He looked down in time to see Naomi bring her lips to the tip and blow gently on him before enveloping him into her mouth. "Oh God." He ravished Chloe's lips once again as he mouthfucked her sister. He placed a hand in Naomi's dark hair, holding her there while he pumped his hips. He heard, and felt, her gag a couple of times but it felt far too good for him to stop. Feeling his balls tighten, he pushed her away from his cock then grabbed Chloe, pushing her to the sofa. Chloe had her hand on her naked pussy, fingering her swollen clit. "Naomi, show him what we like. Please?" With a subtle nod, Naomi crawled between Chloe's legs and lowered her head to her twin's hot snatch. "Oh yeah...Baby that's so good. Jake fuck her from behind." It wasn't a question. He could never say no to Chloe.

Jake quickly positioned himself on his knees behind Naomi's raised buttocks and entered her in one swift thrust. He groaned out his pleasure, as did she. Trying to pace himself, he pulled out slowly then entered her again, hard and deep. He retained the rhythm as long as he could stand. Looking into Chloe's eyes, dark with desire, he began ferociously fucking her sister. Chloe pulled and pinched her hardened nipples and breathed Jake's name. All the while Naomi moaned and groaned and tried to concentrate on bringing her twin to climax but the speed and strength behind Jake's thrusts was all too much. Naomi's pussy spasmed around his cock as she came with a scream. Jake pulled out of her drenched cunt and kissed her gently on her wet lips. She tasted of Chloe and Jake wanted that too bad to pass up the chance. He eased her out of the way and leaned into Chloe, inhaling her arousal. His cock ached and his balls throbbed, wanting the release he knew he'd only find in Chloe. He sucked a nipple into his mouth and suckled. "Oh Jake. I need your cock in me. Please....now." Chloe writhed on the sofa until Jake ceased his ministrations on her bosom. He sat on the sofa and Chloe straddled his hips. She took him into her hand to guide him into her hot, wet cunt. "I've wanted this for so long." Chloe admitted right before she impaled herself on his rod. They both groaned in ecstasy as his cock smoothly glided into her body. Grasping her hips, Jake raised and lowered Chloe to set the rhythm. Naomi reached in and took Chloe's chin between thumb and forefinger turning her face to the side for a passionate kiss. Seeing the sisters making out turned Jake on like nothing before and his pumping became more frantic. He took a hand off Chloe's hip and plunged two fingers deep into Naomi. She broke off of her twin's mouth with a gasp then aimed her mouth towards his. She then took turns making out with each her sister and Jake while he had his fingers pumping furiously in and out of her pussy.

"Oh Jake! I'm going to come! Yeah, fuck this pussy!" Chloe's dirty mouth egged Jake on in a hip thrusting race he knew he'd lose. Concentrating to not blow his load inside Chloe's tight cunt, he withdrew his fingers from Naomi and worked her up and down on his shaft. He knew as soon as her body stiffened and she cried out his name, he was as good as done. As soon as the last of the spasms ceased, he roughly tossed Chloe to the side onto the couch, next to her twin.

"Suck my cock. Now! One of you sluts is going to make me cum." Surprising even himself with the authority of his words, Jake was pleasantly surprised when both girls jumped to do his bidding. Chloe suckled his balls, pulling first one then the other into her warm mouth, while Naomi worked his shaft with her small hands and mouth. At his gentle urging hands, the girls switched places. Chloe was more tender than her sister. Her tongue lavished his dick from tip to base and back again. Keeping his hands on the backs of each of their heads, he urged Chloe in an up and down rhythm, keeping Naomi playing with his balls. Jake looked through hooded eyes down into Chloe's bright beautiful blues and he could see her smiling even with his 9 inch cock in her mouth. Her delicate hands gripped his buttocks and she slid a finger to tease his anus. Not having previously done this, Jake wasn't sure how to react but the sensations it caused were wonderful.

As soon as Chloe eased a slender finger into Jake's hole, he came with a growl. It was the most intense orgasm of his life. He came and came and came some more into Chloe's eager mouth. She licked and sucked until his dick was flaccid. She then turned to Naomi and french kissed her, passing his cum from her mouth to her sisters then back again. When all his cum had been swallowed by the twins, the three of them collapsed breathless on the couch, Jake in the middle.

With a girl snuggled into each side of him, Jake asked, "So Naomi, when are you visiting again?"

THE END