Have I Found Utopia?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got me onto my knees, head down, sheets stuffed in my mouth he went for gold, and he won by a country mile. He was starting to be too much for me, my fanny was beginning to let me know that enough was enough. Finally with a sort of guttural roar, he shot a mountain load of cum. His final ejaculation was as much as he could stand now. He had just about beaten himself, I know he had beaten me!

I flopped face down on the bed, I wasn't with myself, I was somewhere else. Mark appeared at my face, his nose touching mine, I kissed him.

He smiled weakly at me; I smiled just as weakly back. An arm went around me, we gelled together as one.

I fell asleep, and I think he did. I looked at my watch as I came to. It was 2:00 in the afternoon; I had been asleep for 2 hours! I was astounded. But my body let me know why I had slept like that. I moved and my fanny complained, it was sore, very sore.

I peered at Mark, and his huge dark brown eyes fastened on mine.

'Kit, you are wonderful, I can't begin to tell you how I feel about this.' He said.

'Oh oh,' I thought, 'I hope he doesn't tell me he loves me?'

'Kit, I am a lot younger than you, but please don't think that that makes a difference, because it doesn't, but I have a girlfriend, and I think I love her, so if you are looking for a relationship, then I'm sorry, I can't give you one?'

I nearly cheered with joy.

'Mark,' I said, 'I'm not looking for anything, I love my husband believe it or not.'

'And before you say anything else, this is only a very definite short term thing, I won't be seeing you for much after this, so please, love your girlfriend, and not me.'

He seemed to smile in relief, and rolled over onto his back. I dived and gobbled up his lovely soft sticky prick.

'Where's the condom?' I thought. It was still in me, it had come off, and was stuck, up at the top of my cum laden love hole!

'Morning after pill is required Mrs Lowes,' I told myself.

I went at him as never before, I sucked and slurped, dragged at it, hoovered it, swallowed it, pulled at it. I wanted his cum in my mouth and down my throat.

It took me a long time but I got it eventually, it was marvellous, cum from a beautiful black cock, all those crinkly black curls around his cock and balls. It made me cum myself, again!

He fingered my arse as I did, but I warned him off, 'No go area,' I told him.

At 3:00 I left him, I promised to call him soon, but we both knew I probably wouldn't. What I didn't know was, I was seen leaving. And the person seeing me called on him and wanted to know why I had been there. Mark had been unable to offer a plausible explanation. And he was subsequently given a good hiding in his own home.

His assailant warned him, that if he went near me again, he would suffer consequences he didn't want to know about. I never learned of this until 2 months later.

But as it happened, it never affected the following events that took place.

My son John has been looking for a proper job for some time. He had a part time one, which took 3, 6hour days. The pay was minimal, but it gave him a little independence. I marvelled at him sometimes, he wasn't really a morning person, and he would rise, and wonder about as if in a trance until he woke up properly. I would laugh at him as he trolled the house.

I was feeling horny again, I almost hated myself for being like I was, I had had the brainwave to go to the doctors. But unfortunately, this itch was in need of an urgent scratching!

I was sat at my kitchen table, and still wearing my dressing gown, it's a short one and belted. Then I heard him get up. He half stumbled downstairs and walked into the kitchen in his PJ bottoms. He was yawning his head off. 'Wow,' I thought what a hunk I have for a son

Then I saw it!

His cock was sticking out of his PJs, it was 3/4 hard, a morning wood, I giggled to myself!

My fanny took off. The urge to scratch was more than immense, I was looking at my son's morning stiffy, and it was just what the doctor ordered.

I seemed to be floating up in the air, suddenly I was looking down at me and him, I could see his beauty. And without realising what I was doing. I rose from my chair and walked round the table.

I approached him, asked him if he was okay?

'Yes Mom,' he muffily answered.

'Oh yes?' I said, 'and what's this then?'

'What's what?'

'This,' I said, as I took hold of his prick and squeezed it.

'Mom,' he gasped, Wha.... Oh Ooooh.'

He was half turned away from me, so I nestled into his back, both arms around him now. I began to tease it, I squeezed, rubbed and held it, and it twitched and grew in my hand.

It was getting harder and harder, I was already past the point of no return, I had a cock in my hands, and I wanted it somewhere else already!

But I knew I just couldn't fuck him, not like that. I knew although that I wanted his prick in me, any prick really, but it was his that was in my hands wasn't it? But how was I to achieve it?

I began wanking him; his prick was unbelievably as big, or bigger than Mark's. My left hand found his testicles, he was grunting, muffling, and moaning. I went on and on, 'Mom, mom,' he groaned. Until he stiffened into me, then shot a humungous load all down the front of the units in front of him.

I regained my own senses when he did that.

'My god' I thought, 'what the fuck am I doing? He's my fucking son!' I hurriedly cleaned up his spunk.

I plopped back down in my chair at the other side of the table. I was shell shocked! But my pussy was ablaze with arousal. It wanted scratching, now, and badly! Mark sprang to my mind.

John was still sort of stood at the unit top, and half turned from me. I couldn't see his prick. If I had I would have run for my life, it had grown back to full proportions. He was rock hard and ready to go. And I was the one who he was going to give it to!

His breathing eased, as mine did too. I was trying to think of someway of getting around this, something to say to ease the situation. But I was floundering, partly because my fanny was in revolt.

I was staring at him, wondering what he would say, never mind me! That's when he turned around.

His prick was sticking straight out and up, fully erect, and powerful looking. I was impressed. But then came to my senses yet again.

John, for his part stood up straight, fixed me with some sort of look that I wasn't sure meant. Then stepped to the table, his look was one of lust. I knew that look; I had seen it many times. He was lusting for me, his mother!

'John,' I said urgently, 'please, calm down baby.' I said, rising slowly from my chair.

But the look glazed, his prick was controlling him, just as my fanny had controlled me.

'John!' I said again, moving away from him and the table. He wanted me, he wanted a fuck, and I was in his view, and in his sights.

I started for the hallway, then speeded up, he was on his way behind me.

'Jesus,' I thought, 'if he catches me, who knows what will happen?'

I glanced over my shoulder to see him gaining. I shot for the stairs now, with him close behind.

I ran up them squealing, why? I couldn't tell you.

I was heading for the bathroom; there was a lock on that door. Then disaster, well, it was a sort of disaster for me anyway. As I neared the top stairs, he clipped my ankle, my feet crossed, and I went down on my knees second step down. My chest thudded down onto the landing carpet.

John was over me in a millisecond, I felt a hand in the middle of my back that in effect, held me down. Then a movement at my rear end, a short tearing sound, it was my thong giving way to his tug on them. And then a baseball bat filled my fanny!

'Aaargh!' I screamed, he was in me, and his rock hard prick stuffed every crevice in my wide held gap!

'John, oh John, oh John, oh my god, oh jesus, oh John.' Was all that came out of me.

'Mmmmmph, Humph!' I throatily muttered, as he powered it in and out of me, 'Ooooh, John please baby, please?' What was I saying? Was I begging him to stop, or keep going?

I knew from recent experience with Greg and Mark, that a young man's stamina was almost inexhaustible whilst in his second wind. And John, I was to find out, was no different. He fucked at me like a madman, I'm not sure if he realised it was his mother, who he was rifling with his bullet like prick.

I orgasmed right there under him, I couldn't resist it.

He suddenly slowed down, I wondered what was wrong, I found out there wasn't.

He took hold of my waist and hips, and I was up in the air! He carried me with his fully loaded prick still tight in me. My legs were hanging down, and my body sagged a bit, but he never allowed me to drop.

Now I found myself face down on my bed, and being thoroughly and resolutely fucked again by my powerful offspring.

He hooked his hands under me and held my shoulders, I didn't care now that it was my boy who was making love to me, it was happening. My fanny had its requisite prick in it. His wonderful tool filled me. That's all me and pussy wanted.

He was making me cum at regular intervals, and kept me on a high until he grabbed me in a death like grip. He was on his way, then his eruption. His belly and loins slapping on my arse was a fabulous fabulous feeling. His spunk washed up into my throat, I'm almost sure it got there; the strength of it was more that I had shared. It was orgasmic in itself.

He happily, for me, held his weight up on his elbows now, he was beginning to crush me. As I felt myself coming down, he whispered to me.

'Mom, are you okay?'

'Yes honey' I replied, 'but I'm not too sure about today, this is something I never expected.'

'Nor me mom, nor me!' he replied.

He slid sideways off me, and lay next to me, his arm around my waist, he looked closely at me, and said.

'Mom this is your entire fault you know?'

'Mine?' I questioned.

'Yes mom, yours, you were the one that did that to me downstairs, I am just returning the favour, though I would never have tried it with you.' He smiled at me.

I had to grin then.

'Yes baby, you're right, the blame, if any, is to be laid, is squarely at my door okay?'

'Can we do this agin please mom,' he asked hopefully?

'I don't know honey, this shouldn't have happened babe, you must even know that?' I told him.

'Go and take a shower John,' I told him, I need to think about this.

He looked a bit unhappy, but did as I said. He was back in moments, which must have been the quickest shower on record!

In the short time I had had to think, I had decided nothing, nothing! I was up a gum tree!

'Okay,' I said, 'I am having one now.'

'Okay mom, I'll wait here for you.' He said somewhat hopefully, hoping I wasn't going to tell him to leave. I didn't, but maybe I should have done.

I had a good shower, put a cap on my hair to stop it getting wet. Dried and powdered myself of, put on another robe, and made my way back to my room.

I had decided we had to discuss this, it couldn't be allowed to happen again, it was wrong. He had to understand and see. I loved him too much to be the wrong side of his life; he had a lovely girlfriend, who was gorgeous. I had no right to do what I had done. My pussy would not be allowed to let this happen again, no way!

I walked into my bedroom; he was laid on his back on my bed, the bed I share with his dad. His prick was stood straight up; he waved it at me and smiled. My fanny went into an immediate spasm. I lost control of it right off.

I just stood and looked at his wondrous prick as he waved it at me.

'John,' I muttered quietly, 'please put it away.' I was failing badly, in fact I had failed, but as yet I was unaware of it. I went to the bed side, and made what can only be described as a more than feeble attempt to cover him up.

But as I neared him and it, my hand went for it. I couldn't stop it. My fingers closed around it, at the same time as my pussy went into convulsions. I was hotter than hot, I was blazing with arousal, his prick mesmerised me, entranced me, and over powered me to a point of utter subjection.

I shrugged of my robe, climbed on the bed, raised a shapely knee over him, and sank down on the marvellous steel pole of flesh. It pressed its way into me, and I was in heaven. It was the most fulfilling moment of my life. My husband is a good lover, Greg and Mark were/are fantastic, but none of them could compare to this. All 3 of them together couldn't touch this feeling I now had inside me.

My orgasm blew me off him; I would have fallen over if he hadn't held me on him. His prick was the pillar of concrete that kept me upright, and in place!

I wasn't able to focus properly, my orgasm shattered me. Then he suddenly threw me over and onto my back, and he began my complete demise.

He hammered me; it was and remains to this day, the most fabulous fantastic shagging I have ever had.

I heard a voice somewhere begging him to stop. But he didn't until he was ready to, and that happened when he shot his load. I felt a movement, it was him gripping me, while his primal needs were met, and finished.

The next thing I knew was, he was laid at my side, I was held to him, both his arms keeping me.

'Oh mom, this is great, I love you so much mom, I really do.' He whispered.

I tried to answer, but my voice didn't work. I had to wait until I recovered.

When I did, I had to answer truthfully.

'Yes baby, it truly was, but we have to talk John, no one can ever be allowed to know about this, no one!' I told him.

'No one will ever know from me, I promise you with all my heart.' He said happily.

'What about Nikki?' I queried.

'I don't know mom, I'll have to think about things myself now.' He said.

Then the biggest shock of my life, it just about mortified me.

'Mark, won't be bothering you again mom, I've seen to that.' He said forcefully.

'What do you mean?' I gurgled, he must know, I thought.

'I saw you leaving his house,' he said, 'so and went to ask him what you had been there for, he couldn't answer me, so I threatened him if he didn't tell me.'

I was totally done for now?

'He told me he had chatted you up, and he had talked you into visiting him, that he had tried it on with you, but you had left before anything took place.'

'Oh god,' I thought, 'thank you Mark,' I said silently to myself.

'What did you say to him John?' I asked.

'I thumped him, and told him, that if he ever went near you again, I would kill him, so, you don't have to bother yourself anymore about him, okay?'

My heart burst with pride, my son had defended me, but sadly he didn't know that his mother had been a slut for Marks big black cock, and that I had loved it.

I prayed to myself, that this chapter was as closed as John had said it would be.

'John darling, you are my hero, thank you,' I said.

Then a queer thought entered my head. We hadn't even kissed yet, we had made fabulous love, and yet no intimacy of that sort had passed between us. I thought to myself, what would it be like to kiss my son as my lover, and what it would be like to be kissed by him as my lover?

I was still thinking this when he kissed me. It took me by surprise, but I kissed him back, it did feel odd, but as we kissed more and more, it became normal, natural, that kissing like this, is what we should do.

I then started to become more amorous, and aroused as we went on. I was feeling his sticky cock.

'Mom,' he said, 'come on, shower.' He pointed to the bathroom, and rose from the bed.

I saw the look in his eye that said he wanted it. I got up and followed him in.

We had a great time in there; it sort of cemented the new relationship we had formed. I fingered and felt him every where, he did the same, and boy did I squeal when he jammed a finger into my rectum, I was facing the wall at the time, and could get off it. But then I just gave in, he wanted that? It was his, no question at all.

When we dried each other off. I said to him. 'John, one last time baby, no one must find out darling?'

'You got it mom, no one, no one at all, I promise.' His kiss sealed the deal.

We dressed and went downstairs after much feeling touching, kissing and cuddling; it was all beginning to feel as natural as it could be.

The real test would be when his dad came home, how I would deal with looking at him, and thinking to myself. I have spent most of today having my brains fucked out by our son, your son Mike!

But as it turned out everything went as usual, he was not as chatty as he usually was, but I never questioned him about it.

John went out to meet his girlfriend Nikki, and I wondered if he would go through the same emotions as me?

He told me later he did, but it went by too.

The next day, I stayed in bed while Mike got ready and went to work. As soon as the door shut John was in bed with me.

My pussy burst open like a flower in bright hot sunshine.

Kissing me, his finger entered my hot pot, and I was up in the air.

I wanted him in immediately, and he didn't disappoint. He fucked me with the same gusto as yesterday, it was heaven. He was as masterful as a man can be, he took complete control. I was more than happy with that. He could master me anytime was my honest opinion.

Then the thought popped into my head. 'I want to suck you baby, I want to eat your cock, and drink your spunk!'

I never said it, but I was going to do it, I again thought how it would be, sucking your own sons prick, and swallowing his balls into my open mouth?

Wouldn't be much difference I thought, to him feeding on my nipples as he had when he had been a baby. This was electric; I loved giving in and in and in!

We really were true lovers now, after making love, we loved, caressed, and held each other so tight, I told him of my love for him, and this. He reiterated the same to me.

I went down on him for the first time, it was strange at first, knowing it was my baby's prick I was trying to get past my tonsils. But it developed into a real tongue lashing, I sucked him dry. The load he shot into me was dynamite, pure dynamite. And proudly, I never lost a drop, it all went lovingly down.

After lunch, we went back to bed. And that's when I got fucked in my arse for the first of many times by him. He had got my baby oil from my dresser, and I knew as soon as I saw it in his hand, what he had in mind. I just turned over and raised my backside to him. He was so gentle; he was scared of hurting me. I was in love with his ways, his being. What a boy we had raised.

I had to go back on the pill, such was our intensity of lovemaking, he was, and I was too, insatiable.

I had been to my doctor, to ask about my sexual urgency. She told me it was hormonal, that I was heading early into the 'change', but it would pass and I would go back to 'normal' in time. That raised a laugh from me; she had no idea of what was, and what wasn't normal in my life now.

John loved muffing me, I loved being under him, and attacking his prick as he attacked my feverish pussy, my climaxes were loud, full, and hard, sometimes I passed out from them.

The hardest part for me came when; he had an arranged weekend away with Nikki. I hated him going with her, knowing she would be getting the benefit of his beautiful prick.

But when he came back, I had had another surprising shock; Mike had been quiet for sometime now, withdrawn, in a quiet sort of way.

He sat me down and gently told me that he was leaving me. He had formed a relationship with someone at work, and he had fallen in love with her.

I was as shocked as I could be, but mixed in with the shock was glee. I would have John here all by myself, his older sister was at college. No more watching and waiting. He would share my bed with me.

I told Mike, I was sorry that this had happened, but that I wouldn't stand in his way. He was happy I had taken it so well. He promised that he would support me, and not to worry.