Havencaller

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darrow's mouth twitched, a tiny smile breaking on his lips. He eyed her with devilish intent, a move she responded to by giving her most innocent smile.

Thaltos turned to Silthos, snapping his fingers to get his attention. The young demon's head snapped up, his mouth full of fresh pork and wine. Thaltos snapped his head towards Claire, indicating the urgency. Silthos' eyes flicked to her, then widened. He swallowed his food in one gulp then raced over to the bed, kneeling at the edge and staring up at her excitedly.

"So, my dear," Thaltos pulled her close, "how shall we proceed?"

She paused for a moment, taking the time to evaluate her position. She scanned over each of them, compartmentalizing their individual attributes and sorting through the flurry of emotions her mind whipped up. She closed her eyes and inhaled slowly, selecting her fate silently.

Opening her eyes, Claire turned to Thaltos. Her fingers trembled slightly, her nerves not quite as calmed as she would like. "I want you to be first."

Thaltos held back a grin, trying to suppress his excitement. Instead, he smiled softly and bowed his head. She understood his reasoning behind his stoic expression. The last thing Thaltos wanted was to make his companions jealous of his position.

Taking another breath, she turned to look at Darrow and Silthos. Both wore warm congratulatory smiles, but their eyes showed jealousy and disappointment. She smiled at her, reaching out the stroked both of their faces.

"Don't worry. I have something in mind for you, too."

Their expressions lifted, relieved to have some involvement with her breaking. She giggled at their smiles, relieved that none of the started a sex-based food fight over their position.

Thaltos' lips pressed against her temple, his hot breath spilling down the side of her neck. "Are you ready now?"

She nodded, the knot in her stomach twisting tighter in eagerness. Her hormones, sensing a change in the atmosphere, went haywire. They charged through her body, setting her skin on fire and making her sex clench tightly. Turning her head, she looked up at Thaltos and smiled softly, signaling her readiness and excitement.

Thaltos nodded and smiled back, then shifted his gaze to Darrow and Silthos. He ushered them away from the bed, giving them room to maneuver. They stood and stepped back, watching with bright eyes and hushed breath. She nearly asked why they must stay, then clamped her mouth shut. Of course they had to stay. Thaltos had explained why days ago. Watching their brethren as the carnal acts unfolded eliminated the chance of false stories and made sure no harm came to either side. It was an insurance plan for both her and Thaltos.

She felt hot breath on her neck an instant before his lips pressed against her throat. She closed her eyes and groaned softly, loving the fell of his mouth teasing her skin. His tongue lightly flicked against her flesh, making shivers race up her spine. Gently, he pressed a hand against her belly and began to push her backwards onto the bed. She went willingly, lost in the small pleasure of his kiss.

Her body sunk into the warm bedding, relaxing even further as Thaltos' lips moved from her neck to her shoulder. She giggled as he kissed her lower, his warm mouth tickling across her collar. A slick tongue traced the curve of her breast, drawing delicious circles until finally flicking her hardened nipple. Her back arched slightly, bringing her breast closer to his mouth.

She sighed against his touch, the pressure in her belly beginning to build. He suckled her breast harder, one hand slowly drifting down her belly as he teased her with his mouth. His warm palm slipped between her thighs, nimble fingers playing with the lips of her pussy. They sank in slowly, bringing a fresh burst of heat and pleasure rushing into her veins.

She whispered his name, a move that drove his fingers in further. She moaned louder, his fingers pulsing faster. Her mouth drew harder on her breast, his free hand slipping under her back to pull her close. She lay limp in his arms, full of his body yet craving more. Gathering her senses, she writhed against him, trying to break free of his grasp.

"Stop," she whispered.

He pulled away immediately, fingers slipping easily from her drenched sex. The haze of lust and excitement still colored his eyes. His smile faded, worried that she had changed her mind.

She shook her head, trying to catch her breath. "That's enough. No more teasing."

He grinned, relieved to know she was still determined to have them tonight. Carefully, Thaltos shifted her body to lie across the bed, her legs dangling over the sides. He stepped between her thighs, tenderly gripping her ankles to lift her legs from the bed. He inched closer, draping her knees over his hips as he leaned forward, his thick cock rubbing against her thigh. The tip nudged the lips of her pussy, making her squirm.

He moved forward carefully, his cock inching closer to her sex. He placed his hands beside her head to support his massive frame. His broad shoulders blocked out the light from the torches, covering her in shadow. He smiled down at her, pure joy and excitement running through his eyes. Taking a final deep breath, she reached up and looped her arms around his neck.

"Gentle, okay?" she whispered.

Thaltos leaned forward and kissed her lips. "I promise."

He pulled back, shifting his hips to find a good angle. She shivered as his body pressed against hers, the heat of his flesh melting her own into pliable clay. He gave her once last warm smile, then eased his hips forward, the thick head of his penis slipping between the folds of her sex.

Claire gasped softly and gripped his shoulders. Slowly, gently, he pushed forward, keeping his word to go easy on her. Inch by inch he slipped in, letting out a low groan as her body instinctively squeezed him tight. Her back arched an inch as he moved forward, trembling under his weight as she let out a soft sight.

He paused, the head of his cock pressing against her hymen. She inhaled shakily and nodded, urging him forward. He smiled and leaned his hips in, gently pushing past the thin film. Claire rolled her head to the side and gritted her teeth, cursing the pain that a simple piece of flesh could cause. Tears stung her eyes as he continued forward. She chanted silently, reminding herself that this was the only time she would ever have to endure this unnecessary pain. After this, it would be smooth sailing.

After several painful seconds, he broke through her barrier, his cock sliding easily into her body. She exhaled loudly, her body pulsing with gentle waves of pain. Thaltos held completely still, giving her time to rest and adjust to his size. And thank god he did. She'd admired his cock from afar, tracing the dark veins and heavy girth with her eyes. But now buried inside her, he felt like a tree log.

"How are you?" He pressed his lips to her cheek.

"Fine," she whispered. "I'm fine."

"Good." He smiled back at her. "Hang on. I'll start slow."

Leisurely, he pulled his hips back, relieving her body of his thickness. The movements were easier this time, the pain having faded away completely. He pressed forward again, sliding in all the way until the head of his cock pressed against her womb. He kept the motions slow and thorough, making sure she received the full amount of pleasure he could provide.

Her breathing had become more rapid, her heart had begun to race. Despite the pain and her childhood fears, the sex had started to feel good. Incredibly good. Unconsciously, she tightened her legs around his waist and tossed her head back, biting her lip as he rocked against her. Her fingertips dug into the skin of his back, silently begging him for more.

"More," she begged, "Harder. Move faster."

"If you're sure," his breath brushed her ear.

"Please." She clawed at his back, urging him on.

He obliged to her request, pumping his hips faster against her own. She groaned at the pressure building inside of her, gasped at the waves of fire coursing through her veins. She held onto him, gripping his flesh as he rode her like a champion.

To her dismay, Thaltos pulled away from her embrace, making her whimper for his presence. Standing up and rising to his full height, he reached his hands down to cup her ass, lifting her hips up and pulling her tight to his body. The angle made sparks rocket up her spine, the pleasure making her head spin. Blindly, her hands gripped the sheets for something to hold onto, her back arching to push her closer to his body.

Laughing at her eagerness, Thaltos pumped his hips faster, driving into her like a jackhammer on concrete. Her tender body, unaccustomed to such a rigorous workout, twitched and jerked with every thrust. One hand slipped under her spine, supporting her as he moved his other hand to her belly. Reaching down between her thighs, he twirled a clawed finger in tender circles around her clit, making her cry out and arch her back.

"Ohhhh," she moaned softly, the pleasure pummeling her from all sides. "Don't stop. Please, don't stop."

"I'm not sure I could." he laughed. His voice was tight and gritty, affected by his own torrents of pleasure.

He spun his finger faster, drawing another harsh gasp from the throat. Her thoughts became jumbled and incoherent. Her body twitched of it own accord. She had lost all control of her senses, finally closing her eyes to revel in the incredible pressure of his body against hers.

One last thrust, one final twist of his fingers and she was lost. Gripping the sheets hard enough to crack her knuckles, Claire threw her head back, her mouth open in a silent scream. Thaltos held back his own cry, holding onto his pleasure until her body was spent. She collapsed back into bed, sweat beading on her skin and lungs burning.

Warm lips pressed against her temple. "You did very good. I'm so proud of you."

He pulled away, his cock slipping easily from her body, leaving her empty but oh-so-satisfied. She dragged in harsh gasps as her body fought to recover. A single claw dragged down her belly, tickling her skin. She giggled breathlessly, opening her eyes to see him grinning at her. His slate eyes shined in the light, making them look like glass.

"You didn't...come," she gasped.

Thaltos shook his head. "Not tonight. Not until all of us have had a chance at you. Whatever you have planned for Darrow and Silthos, the same rule goes for them. Once they've had their fun, we can go wild with you all we like."

Swallowing slowly, she nodded and rolled onto her side. She closed her eyes for a minute, letting her body cool down and recover from her climax. She questioned for a moment whether or not her body could handle what she had planned for the others. Thaltos alone had nearly exhausted her. She considered having them wait until tomorrow when she would be more alert to play the game

No. I have to do it tonight. It's not fair if I don't.

Nodding to her conscience, Claire slowly struggled to push herself up onto the knees, her body screaming at her from the effort. She rested another moment, looking up to watch her lovers. Thaltos had joined Darrow and Silthos at the table, all three gazing at her for instruction. Taking long, deep breaths, she slowly regained her strength long enough to point to Darrow and Silthos, crooking her finger to beckon them.

Both demons shot up from their seats and rushed over to the bed. They stared at her in anticipation, waiting anxiously for her orders.

She shook her head slightly, clearing away the haze of lust from her mind. "Silthos. Lay down on your back, please."

He nodded and moved over to the side of the bed, spinning around and laying bock so her rested on the sheets.

Her body still aching from Thaltos' initiation, Claire turned around and crawled over to him. Gingerly, she crept on top of him and spun around, leaning back so her shoulders pressed against his chest. His hands gripped her thighs, holding them steady until she was secure. With his strong chest pressing against her back, Claire lifted her legs and draped the over the edge of the bed between his.

She turned to Darrow, pointing to her thighs. "Stand there."

His black eyes lit up. "Ah, I see." He moved quickly, positioning himself so he mirrored Thaltos. "Getting a little adventurous are we?" He gave her a quick wink.

She shrugged playfully, tilting her head to smile innocently.

He grinned back, lifting her hips higher than Thaltos had. He wrapped her calves around his waist, moving close to sink his cock inside her. He, too, moved slowly, not wanting to catch her by surprise or cause any damage. Finally nestled fully against her, he watched her eagerly for instruction.

Taking a deep, cleansing breath, Claire reached down under her thigh to grasp Silthos' cock. Gently, she guided it up between the cheeks of her ass, the hard tip pressing lightly against the tight hole.

Silthos reach out and gripped her arm, stopping her movement. "Claire?"

"I'll be fine. I promise." She whispered.

"What?" Darrow questioned. "What's she doing?"

"Something she's not ready for." He shifted his focus away from her. "Thaltos! Tell her she's not ready."

The old demon sighed. "It's her choice, Silthos. If she wants to, she can."

Darrow's' eyes flicked down to her, understanding and concern mixing in the onyx orbs. "Claire."

"I'll be okay." She turned her head to look at Silthos. "Just be careful."

He opened his mouth to protest, then clamed it shut and nodded. His eyes were still filled with concern, but he wasn't about to deny her the experience she wanted. Releasing her arms, he reached one hand down to grab his cock, gently brushing hers out of the way. His other hand reached up, hovering just under Darrow's chin.

"Spit," he commanded.

Darrow made a face of disgusted confusion. "What for?"

Silthos sighed in frustration. "She's dry as sand back there. If I move now, I'm going to tear her apart. Now spit."

Looking down at her one last time to confirm her decision, Darrow cleared his throat and spit a hefty glob of silvery saliva into Silthos' hand. The young demon reached down and gripped his cock with his slippery hand, coating it with the slippery substance. Gently, he rubbed the remainder of the lubricant against her tight hole, making her jump in surprise.

"You have one last chance to stop this," he whispered in her ear.

She shook her head. She'd made her choice and was determined to stick with it, no matter how uncomfortable it was. Silthos gave one last sigh before shifting under her. His cock pressed firmly against her tight anus, now slick and ready. His free hand gripped her hip, holding her steady.

"Darrow, lift her up a bit. I don't have a good angle from here."

She watched Darrow nod and lifted her body. The cheeks of her ass were now spread wide. Silthos arched his own hips up, the head of his cock a heartbeat away from sliding in. His breath cascaded down her shoulder, making shivers race across her skin.

"Relax your body," he whispered. "You're too tense."

She nodded and closed her eyes, concentrating on loosening up her limbs.

"There we go. Much better."

She smiled and held her breath, bracing for the shock and pain of having her ass stretched open.

"Claire," he whispered into her ear. "This is your last chance."

"No." Her voice, though soft, was firm and strong

Without answering her, he lifted his hips the last inch, finally forcing the head of his cock through the tight hole. She winced and clamped her teeth shut. He inched forward, her back arching as he slowly pushed in. his hands shot up to cup her hips, holding her still as he entered her. He continued forward, moving as slow as he could into her tight body. Her hands twisted in the sheets, trying desperately to hold onto something through the ordeal.

She groaned softly, not expecting this kind of pain. Her friends had told her it would hurt. They never said anything about her ass being set on fire and torn open. Damn them for not warning her. She'd kill them for this if she could.

Seconds later, Silthos slipped the last inch of his cock inside. She heard his sharp exhale as he, too, finally relaxed. Stuffed full of his cock, her body slowly began to adjust to his girth, loosening around his thick shaft enough to unwind the muscles in her back. She settled in against him, loving the feel of his hot flesh against her shoulders. His hands reached up to cup her breasts, massaging them gently to calm her down.

"How are you doing?" Darrow looked at her, concerned.

Claire paused for a moment, taking inventory of the sensations. The feel of Silthos' hands on her breasts was wonderful, a sensation she'd come to enjoy completely. As for everything else, it was indescribable.

"Um...interesting," she responded. "I don't quite know how to explain it."

"Are you okay?"

She nodded. "A bit startled, but I'm alright."

He smiled down at her, relieved to know no major damage had been done.

"Darrow, you move first. I want to give her some time before I start." Silthos' lips traced the curve of her neck, trailing to her shoulder.

Darrow nodded and began to move his hips forward. Faster than Thaltos, his movements were quick and precise, his cock rubbing her sweet spot almost instantly. She sucked in a quick breath, rolling her head back so she could rest against Silthos' shoulder. She closed her eyes, inhaling the warm scents of smoke and demon musk as Darrow continued to stroked her expertly. Moaning softly, she gripped the bed sheets in her hands, waiting for the inevitable.

Squeezing her breasts gently, Silthos inhaled deeply and began to slide his hips back. Inch by inch, his cock began to slip out of her ass. Taking in a slow, deep breath, Claire arched her back, her body instinctively trying to fight the new discomfort. Silthos' hands stroked her breasts gently, relaxing her against him. Darrow never slowed his pace, intent on making sure she felt pleasure despite the new feeling of Silthos invading her body.

Silently, she whispered encouraging words to herself, trying to calm her body down. She groaned quietly, lifting her chest so his hands pressed harder against her breasts. She groaned again when he began to slide his cock back into the tight ring of her ass. He growled in her ear, the lust and pleasure clearly getting to him

Claire winced, while he continued to work her. The discomfort hadn't faded at all, no matter how slowly he moved. Her body still felt painfully stretched and uncomfortably stuffed. For her slender frame, it was too much pressure.

Slowly, she shook her head, reaching out to grip Darrow's shoulder. He stopped instantly, staring down at her worriedly.

"What is it?"

She sighed. "I'm sorry, Silthos. I can't. It's too-"

"I said you weren't ready." He shifted below her. "It was a good try, though. I'll give you points for having the guts to do it."

Gently, he arched his hips away, sliding his cock free from her body. She exhaled softly, her body relieved to be free of its burden. He squirmed underneath her, trying to move his body out from under her. Unfortunately, her weight, combined with the fact that Darrow was still holding her down, made that nearly impossible.

"The two of you are too heavy," he grunted. "Darrow, pick her up so I can slide out."

Before Darrow could move, Claire reached back and gripped one of his wrists, holding him gently yet denying his escape.

"No, I don't want you to go." She turned her head, craning her neck to look at him. "You don't have to do anything. Just stay here."

His twilight eyes stared into hers. "You're sure? I can move if you're uncomfortable."

She smiled and shook her head. "I'm fine."

"Alright." He slid back into position, his chest pressing against her shoulder blades. His hands slid up to cup her breasts again, holding completely still. "While I'm here, may I?"