Havencaller

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled and squirmed against him, settling against his body. "Please do."

"Are we good now?" Darrow's voice was tight. "I'm dying here."

She smiled, reaching up to wrap one hand around his neck. She pulled his head down, pressing her lips against his and gifting him with a scorching kiss. She pulled away, smiling innocently into his black eyes. "You may continue."

Darrow grinned and pulled back, adjusting his grip on her hips. "Yes, ma'am."

He shifted into his previous motions seamlessly, his strokes and teasing immediately drawing out small gasps of pleasure from her throat. Her eyes fluttered closed, soft moans for more passed through her lips. Silthos' hands worked magic on her breasts, gently massaging her flesh and pulling out more soft moans from her throat.

Claire relaxed into Silthos, biting her lip in pleasure as Darrow continued his delicious assault on her body. Thanks to all three of her lovers, her virginity was gone. A good thing, since Tarrin's main threat was to take it himself and mark her as his own. With her body now broken, she hoped his quest for her would be slowed a bit.

She was snapped out of her musings by Darrow, who delivered a crushing blow to her control by scraping his cock against her clit. Her back arched, her hips pressing hard to his body. Darrow never lost his pacing; he kept his motions consistent, continuing to force more gasps and groans from her lips.

He leaned forward over her, bracing his hands on the bedding as he pressed his lips to her own. The movement brought his body flush to hers, his pelvis grinding against her clit. She dissolved instantly, craning her neck to kiss him back. Their mouths melded together, teasing and twisting in a frenzy of lust and passion. The fire in her belly blazed to life, roaring through her veins and racing up her spine.

Her orgasm came without warning, nearly knocking her backwards. Her lips still fused to Darrow's, she screamed into his mouth. Silthos held her close, keeping her from rocketing off the bed. Her eyes squeezed shut, her muscles tightened in her belly. The walls of her pussy constricted around Darrow's cock, and she caught his groan of surprise in her throat. Her bucked hard against her, his body shaking as his own orgasm appeared. At the last second -- remembering the oath that none of them could climax inside her until they'd each had their chance - he slipped free of her body, spilling his seed onto the floor. His body stiffened, then relaxed as he collapsed onto her chest. His breath seared her skin, the weight of him nearly forcing the air from her lungs.

They lay there for a moment, catching their breath. Claire, caught between two impossibly strong male demons, closed her eyes and leaned her head back against Silthos' shoulder. She inhaled deeply, struggling to breath against Darrow's crushing weight. She squirmed uncomfortably, trying to find an open spot between them that would allow her more room to breathe.

Silthos, recognizing her struggles, moved his hands from her breasts and placed them against Darrow's strong shoulders to shove him away.

"Get off, you big lummox. You're going to crush her."

Darrow's dark eyes snapped open immediately. He scrambled for a handhold, pushing his body away from hers. She sucked in a deep, soothing breath while he found a seat on the smaller bed.

"God damn, woman. You're tighter than a vice." He grinned at her. "No offense my dear, but I can see why Tarrin's been so eager to have you."

She giggled slightly, silencing his worry of insulting her.

"Speak for yourself. Her pussy has nothing on her ass. That was nearly painful." One of Silthos' claws stroked her hip. "We'll need to have a few more tries before you're ready for that."

She nodded. The burning in her bottom had faded to a dull throb, though she reasoned a bag of frozen peas would be necessary if she ever wanted to sit down again.

Handling her as if she were made of glass, Silthos rolled her off his body and onto the bed. She closed her eyes and curled into herself, trying to enjoy the last fading nuances of pleasure as the faded away.

He rolled her over, brushing a strand of hair from her face as he stared at her. "Let me guess...you're exhausted."

She nodded. "Totally. I don't know if I'll be able to stand."

He raised his eyebrows. "Then I guess it's time we get you to bed."

Sliding off the bed, he scooped her up in his arms, cradling her against the ebony skin his chest. Flipping the sheets back, he gently placed her into the warm bed, adjusting her so she could lie comfortably.

She bit her lip, looking apologetically at Silthos. "I'm sorry you and I didn't get a chance tonight."

He smiled at her and waved his hand, offering a small wink. "Don't worry about it. You and I will deal with that tomorrow."

She nodded, then reached out to grab his wrist. "You're the only one who hasn't slept with me yet."
"Would you like me to stay with you tonight?" He waited patiently for her answer.

She nodded again. "Please."

"Lucky bastard," Darrow growly playfully. "I was planning to wake her up tomorrow with her ankles by her ears if she'd picked me."

She giggled and shifted under the sheets. "Maybe tomorrow, Darrow."

"Here's hoping," he muttered teasingly.

She tugged at Silthos' arm, coaxing him closer to the bed. "Come on. I'm exhausted. Tomorrow I'll let you have whatever you want. I promise."

His brows shot up. "Whatever I want? Even if that means swinging from a chandelier a hundred feet above a pit of spikes while I pound your sweet body without mercy?"

She jerked his arm again. "Even that."

He gave her a warm smile and gently pulled away from her grasp, moving around to the opposite side of the bed and slipping under the blankets. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her backwards, pressing her body flush to his. She settled into his embrace, watching as Darrow and Thaltos also made their way to bed. Thaltos took the smaller bed directly in front of her, giving her a warm, congratulatory smile and he slipped into the blankets. Darrow claimed the bed behind her, intentionally muttering his plans for her body too loudly.

She smiled and closed her eyes, letting her exhaustion finally claim her body. She felt safe and warm, secure in her own skin and free from any fears of shadows or Tarrin. She fell asleep in Silthos' arms, pleased that her three lovers had finally claimed what belonged to them and happy that she had finally broken the last suffocating barrier of her freedom.

* * *

Outside, the silvery mist twisted and swirled below Thaltos' makeshift window, silently screaming to itself in rage for its lost prey. Fury stained the mist a dark burgundy streaked with slashes of black. Curse the girl for pulling away! Another few inches and it would have claimed her. It seethed, promising itself the girl would be claimed in time. It would find that luscious piece of meat again. Not today, not tomorrow, but soon.

There was good news, however. She'd already shown an intense curiosity for it, which left a fair amount of room to plan her capture. It would only take a little more prodding; another tempting curl of silver, a soft whisper in her ear to drive her close enough for capture. And when that child was finally in its grasp, it would corrupt her beyond the imaginations of the foolish mortals it trapped and consumed.

The idiot Tarrin was no issue. Boorish and easily enraged, he would prove useful in the days to come. He could find her quickly, following her delicious scent, and with a little coaxing, he could drive her into its tempting coils of silver and blue. Beyond that, he was a useless creature. But for now, he needed to be treated as a valuable tool for capturing its prey.

The mist swirled and screeched in delight. The humans in its grasp scattered to the edges of the marsh, terrified of the hypnotic shimmers of gold and crimson. They knew its seductive malice all to well and had warned the girl not to reach too close. It had raged at them, nearly obliterating the worst offenders. They would not interfere again, it made sure of that.

The mist swirled lazily, reveling in the wickedness of its plan. Just a few more days of waiting and with a little help from a demon, it could finally claim that delectable creature for itself. Patience and a little manipulation and it would have its prize.

The girl would belong to it soon, very soon.

Can you just feel the excitement? I hope you liked this chapter because it took me weeks to write the damn sex scene. I'm far from a master when it comes to writing good descriptions of sex, so go easy on me. There will be more, I promise. Patience, my loves, patience.

Coming soon...Chapter 7 -- Shadowrunner