Haven's Wood Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James held her tightly to him, not letting her move away.

"Natasha, I need you. You are everything I have been searching for my whole life. I can't bear the thought of being without you. I will never leave you."

James's words seemed to break something in Natasha, she began to cry, tears streaming down her face, sobs wracking her whole body as she started to cling to him as if were her only lifeline.

James held her in his arms, stroking her hair as she wept. He whispered gentle words into her ears, as she let out her pain. Gradually her sobs began to lessen, until they were little more the soft wet hiccups.

As Natasha came back to herself she tried to push James away from her again. He wasn't letting go though.

"James please let go, I'm sorry I've got your shirt wet and I'm acting like an idiot." Her voice still a little raw from crying.

James growled gently. Natasha felt the vibration in his chest and looked up at him, no longer trying to push him away.

"Did you just growl at me?" Natasha asked surprised.

"Yes. I don't like it when you say bad things about yourself. And I don't like it when you try to leave my arms either." The devilish twinkle from before reappeared in James's eyes as he added "I have an idea how to stop all this bad behaviour. The next time you say something bad about yourself I'll just have to throw you over my knee and spank you"

Natasha's mouth dropped open. She couldn't believe what she'd just heard. She also couldn't believe that the thought of being thrown over his knee had started a warm tingling between her thighs.

James grinned. "That wasn't a no. I'll have to remember that." He gave Natasha an affectionate squeeze and leaned down so his mouth was next to her ear. His breath caressed her skin as he added softy. "I didn't think you were so kinky, this is going to be a lot of fun."

Natasha gasped in indignation and moved to try and slap him playfully. But James was halfway to the bedroom by the time her hand pass through where his face had just been.

"You're going to have to be much faster than that little one" he called playfully. As he disappeared around the corner into his closet.

"I'm not little." Natasha muttered under her breath.

James's excellent hearing picked this up. He was chuckling as he walked back into the room.

"Anyone that fits under my chin is little by my standards." James informed her.

Natasha almost failed to hear this as she was too busy looking at the glorious expanse of chest that was exposed to her. His muscles rippled as he laughed at her, making her fingers itch to touch his skin.

"You're just freakishly big." She sputtered once her mind caught up. "And distractingly undressed!" She added.

"Well you did point out that my shirt had wet patches on it so I thought I'd put a clean one on." James explained as he began to button his shirt. He paused for a moment. "I don't have to put it on though, if you'd like, I'm sure I can distract you even further." He said suggestively.

Natasha turned bright red at the look in his eye.

"I think I'd better wash my face, I'm sure I look awful after all that crying." She said turning towards the bathroom.

She'd barely taken a step when she felt a strong arm wrap around her waist halting her. She felt her side pulled against James's chest. And she felt that vibration from before, when he'd growled at her. Before she knew what was happening she felt his hand swat against her ass.

"I told you not to say bad things about yourself." He growled softly into her ear.

He gave her a gentle push towards the bathroom, before adding.

"Next time, I will put you over my knee."

Natasha looked back at him a little shocked, before hurrying into the bathroom and closing the door. She leant against the door for the moment to collect her scattered wits before heading to the sink to wash up.

12