Haven't Seen You In Awhile

Story Info
A long lost step-brother forces a step-sister after a shower.
1.9k words
3.99
84.1k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hurried to the door and threw it open. I could hardly believe my eyes! "Mark!" I cried and threw my arms around my step-brother, "what are you doing here?"

I hadn't seen my step-brother in years. My father married his mother when he was already away in college. I was 14 when I met him at the wedding and only saw him once or twice a year on holidays. After he was out of college, he began traveling the world with his job and I went away to college. Christmas my senior year of high school had been the last time we'd seen each other and that was 7 years ago. I was 25 now and he was 30 and he had gotten hot! He stood on my doorstep bathed in moonlight, blonde hair and shimmering blue eyes.

"Why didn't you call me?" I cried and pulled him inside.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know until the last minute I was coming in to town," he said and wrapped his arms around me in a hug, "you aren't busy are you?"

"No, it's fine! I was just surprised. Sit down and let me get you some coffee," I could feel his eyes watching me as I walked towards the kitchen. I was wearing a t-shirt over a pair of boy shorts and my long, tanned legs were toned nicely. As I got the coffee ready I thought about how cute Mark was, he had always been cute, but now he looked like a man, his arms were toned and strong looking and when he wrapped his arms around me I felt a tingle shoot straight through me.

We stayed up late that drinking coffee and talking, catching up on what we had been doing over the years. I noticed that as we talked his eyes kept drifting down to my 38 C breasts that stretched out the t-shirt, down to my legs and back up again. He found ways to brush my long hair off my face, lightly trace his finger on my arm or leg and I could feel a wetness grow between my legs.

Later that night we finally headed to bed. I was tired but so turned on I decided to take a hot shower and take care of the pent-up frustration. I set Mark up on the couch and headed to the shower. I was standing under the hot water, leaned my back against the wall and fingered my swollen nipple. I slid my wet hand down my hard stomach and felt my wet pussy. Suddenly the curtain was thrust open and Mark was stading there looking in at me, naked, arms rippling, a nice hard six-pack and then an 8-inch rock hard cock standing straight up.

"Mark!" I cried and tried to cover myself.

"I'm sorry. I was tired and I didn't notice the water was running," he said but his eyes were running over my naked body, his cock growing more.

"Well, get out of here. I'll finish and let you have the shower," I said. I didn't realize that my fingers were still buried in my pussy but Mark noticed.

He reached in, grabbed my wrist and pulled me from the shower, pressing my wet body against his hard body. "I don't think you want me to go,"

I pulled against him trying to get away, but he was strong, I only succeeeded in rubbing my wet body against him, making him harder.

He smiled down at me, "I've wanted to do this since I saw you last time I was home and saw that your boobs had finally grown and you and your friends were running around the house in your little pajamas teasing me. making my cock hard."

I knew what he was talking about. We had done that purposely to tease him, we didn't think he had noticed.

He pulled me out of the bathroom and threw me roughly on the bed. He was on top of me, holding my hands above my head, looking down at my breasts as they jiggled. He took one hand and began touching me, rubbing it over my breasts, squeezing them, fingering the nipples. I felt a flush of warm fluid between my legs and blushed to know that I was getting turned on. He ran his hand down my stomach and then slid a finger lightly over the lips before pushing it inside slowly. "Well, well, well, what do we have here? Is little step-sister hot for big step-brother? You want me to fuck you, don't you?"

"NO!" I cried out and struggled uselessly against him.

"You are so wet!" he said and continued fingering my pussy and I grew wetter and wetter, "I've never known someone to get wet when they didn't want it. I always heard you were a whore, now I know its true. You want it, I'm going to give it to you so good bitch."

I blushed knowing that I did want it but I couldn't let him know that. I continued to push against him, bucking my hips up, I only succeeded in turning myself on more as it pushed his finger inside me deeper and deeper. He leaned over pulling open my nightstand drawer and pulled out my handcuffs. He cuffed my hands to the headboard.

"Please Mark. I'll do whatever you want, please don't handcuff me," I begged him.

He looked down at me and laughed, "You'll do what I want anyway".

He roughly pulled my legs apart and leaned toward my pussy. My shaved pussy was so wet, I could feel it trickling under me onto the bed. He took a deep breath, inhaling the scent of my pussy and moaned, "mmmm....your pussy smells so fucking good," he said as he rubbed his cock.

"Mark, please don't do this," i said but I could tell it didn't matter what I said anymore.

He leaned forward, lightly running his tongue over my pussy. He moaned as he tasted my juice. The combination of his tongue and his moaning drove me to the edge and pussy juice flooded my pussy, covering his tongue and face. He groaned, "Oh, fuck, yes, you fucking whore!" he cried before diving into my pussy with his tongue.

I cried out at the sudden attack and started bucking madly against him, getting more and more turned on while begging him to please stop.

Suddenly his pulled his cum covered face away from my pussy and grinned up at me. He crawled up to me, "Lick my face clean, taste your cum, you fucking bitch."

I hesitated and he swatted my butt lightly, "Lick my face clean, or I'll have to punish you". I stuck out my tongue and ran it over his lips, tasting my cum mixed with his taste was turning me on again. After a moment, he stopped and stuck his cock in my face.

"Mark, please...."

"I know youre a cock sucker. My friends would come back from college vacations talking about what a good suck you were. You didn't know my friends were telling me that my little step-sister was a slut. Now, SUCK!" he yelled.

I opened my mouth, gingerly touching his cock with my tongue. Then I ran my tongue up and down his cock, before flicking the tip again and tasting the pre-cum dripping out. Finally, I wrapped my mouth around his cock and began sliding my mouth up and down his cock, again, again, up and down, he began rocking his hips, fucking my mouth, harder, I moaned as I took his cock all the way to the back of my throat. I could tell he was getting close and so was I.

"Oh, Mark! Please Fuck me! Fuck me Mark! Fuck Me!"I cried.

He pulled his hard cock from my mouth, it was so big and looked ready to bust. He ran his hand up my neck, grabbing onto my hair lightly and tugging, lifting my face to his and kissing me hard, "You are my little slut, aren't you?"

"Oh, yes. Mark, I'm completely your slut."

"Tell me that you want me to fuck you" he said before kissing me again, "Say it bitch, say you want me to fuck you".

I moaned, "Please Mark, please fuck me. I want you to fuck me. Oh Mark, please fuck me!" I begged.

"That's my good girl," he said.

He lowered his hard body over me. I felt the rock-hard cock teasing the outside of my pussy. He rubbed it up and down, spreading my pussy juice up and down the lips. I moaned and bucked my hips, but he kept teasing the opening.

"Mark..." I said weakly.

Suddenly, he thrusted forward into my pussy. I cried out in surprise and in pleasure.

His cock was hard and throbbing inside of me. He pulled out and rammed in hard again. I wanted to wrap my arms around him but my hands were still handcuffed above me, my breasts jiggled as he thrusted into me over and over again. He leaned down and wrapped his mouth on my nipple and began sucking my breast as he continued to pump his cock in and out of my pussy. I felt him tighten and I was getting wetter and wetter by the second.

"Oh, fuck! Yes! Oh Mark! Fuck me! Fuck me like I'm a dirty slut!" I cried and wrapped my legs around his hips to pull his cock into me deeper and harder.

My words were turning him on and he sped up...fucking me harder, faster, "Harder, harder, oh fuck, oh fuck!" I cried right as I felt him tense and then release a flood of cum inside of me.

He groaned and I cried out writhing beneath him enjoying my own orgasm, shooting a stream of female ejaculation onto his cock.

He pulled out from me. He kissed me softly, kissing down my neck, he sucked lightly on my breast for a moment before kissing my stomack and then licking my cum soaked pussy. He then rubbed his cock, covered in a mix of my cum and his cum, against my lips urging me to open them. I took his cock in my mouth sucking off all the delicious cum. He ran his hand through my hair as I sucked him clean. I moaned as I tasted the mix of our juices.

"You are a good little whore," he said softly to me, his head was back, eyes closed enjoying the feel of my mouth on his cock.

He began growing hard again in my mouth so he pulled out. He looked at me and smiled, "I'll be back in a little while my slut. I'm leaving you tied to the bed."

"Mark, please, let me up. I'll let you fuck me again, you don't have to tie me up." I begged, moving my ass around on the bed trying to find a dry spot under me.

He shook his head, "I'll fuck you either way and I like you tied up." He looked in my nightstand again and pulled out my pair of underwear that had a vibrator attached and also vibrated on the clit. He turned it on high, slid them on me, sliding the vibrating cock inside me and positioning the clit vibrator on my clit perfectly. He watched me writhe on the bed, begging him to turn it off. I started cumming again and again, unable to stop. He rubbed his cock that was growing hard watching me cumming and then left the room. I hoped he hurried back.