Having a Go

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,543 Followers

"Will you be coming over tomorrow?" she asked.

"If you like," said Don, and Candi could hear that touch of shyness back in his voice and he gave a slight blush. His little boy insecurity with women was just so cute, she thought.

Strolling through the mall the next day, Candi ran into a couple of her new friends and joined them for coffee. While they were chatting, Helen suddenly interrupted.

"There's Don Marchson," she said. "Now there's a man who notorious with women."

Looking up, Candi started as she saw Don walk past the shop.

"Why do you say that?" she asked.

Fiona giggled. "Because he's evil," she said. "Would you believe that somehow or other he got me to seduce him. I thought it was all my idea."

Helen sniggered. "And did he talk you into his famous second lesson?" she asked. "He did me."

"Mmm," said Fiona. "And I certainly learnt something when we had it."

"Me too," said Helen, still giggling. "Damned if I can figure out why I felt he needed me to help him learn about women. Just looking at him should have warned me."

"Worth it though," murmured Fiona.

Candi stared after Don, feeling slightly shell-shocked. He'd said he'd been with lots of women, but she just hadn't believed him. She felt like a fool.

She would, she decided, give him a proper earful when he came around.

But not, a little voice advised, until after the second lesson. One never knew what one might learn.

Ashson
Ashson
8,543 Followers
12