Having a Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Adam, don't. Please just let me finish you guys off with my mouth. I swear you guys will feel good, but don't do this, please."

Adam just stared into her eyes and put his finger lightly on her lips. "Shhhh." He said to her. "Don't worry, I will make sure that you thoroughly enjoy this, you won't regret it."

He pulled off her shoes and started pulling down her tight jeans. During the time she felt her jeans being pulled off, her throat became very dry and she gulped because she was so nervous. She didn't resist or help Adam take her pants off, she just allowed it to happen. Stephanie was laying only in her bra and panties as all three guys were admiring her luscious body.

Adam unsnapped her bra from the front as her bra fell loosely to the side. Her breasts now unleashed, bounced up and down from her heavy breathing. Stephanie had large areolas and her nipples were getting harder and harder. Adam squeezed her breasts and explored her whole upper body with his hands. He lightly pinched her erect nipples and rolled them between his fingers. Adam gently sucked on each nipple as Stephanie slowly whispered to him, "no please don't" Stephanie couldn't defy the feeling in her body as she knew that her vagina was very wet. The sucking on her nipples was such a good feeling. She knew that she shouldn't, but she wanted Adam very much right now. She could see his rock hard cock bobbing up and down as he caressed her breasts and the rest of her body. He placed his hand between her legs over her panties and he could feel how moist she was even through the fabric. He pulled her panties off down her legs and ankles.

"No we can't" she said as she turned her head away. Adam placed each one of his hands on her inner thighs above her knees. He slowly spread her legs apart and lowered his head down to her vagina. He began using his tongue on her clit and moved back and forth. She was dripping wet as Adam was driving her wild with his oral strokes. "Oh God." she moaned in a barely audible voice.

She tried twisting and turning to get away from the extreme pleasure that Adam was providing her. A large part of her wanted him to continue, but another part told her that this was wrong and that she shouldn't allow herself this kind of ecstasy. It would be different if she was a man, but a girl isn't supposed to be with three other guys especially when she already is in a committed relationship.

Adam was very good at performing oral pleasures on women. He was able to find just the right spot no matter how she tried to move her hips away from him. He had his hands on her ass cheeks and he was able to prevent her from squirming too much. She had no choice but to receive his tongue into her pussy and it felt way too good to ignore even if she wanted to.

She couldn't stop her hips from rocking in unison with his strokes. Little moans were escaping from her Stephanie's mouth as Adam continued to work his magic tongue on her. Bobby came over and completely removed her bra. He began sucking on one of Stephanie's tits as Steve was still holding her hands down above her head so she couldn't interfere with the other two men.

Stephanie was in a combination of breathing very heavy, biting her lower lip and groaning much louder now. She could feel a climax in herself building and building. She didn't want to allow herself to come but the constant sucking on her tit and Adam's tongue had found the perfect spot in her vagina. "Ohhhhhhhh" Stephanie cried out as she was getting nearer. Adam suddenly stopped and she thought to herself "Oh God, don't stop now. I am so close." She squirmed around in an erotic frenzy. She was so close to coming when he stopped and not being allowed to come was too much for her to handle. She didn't want them to know how bad she wanted to come, but Bobby and Steve could easily see that Adam had her on the edge of an orgasm.

Stephanie figured that if Bobby kept sucking on her nipples, she would come just from that. He was carefully licking and sucking her tit while Adam just blew slightly on her pussy in order to maintain the pulsating sensations coursing through her body.

He once more gently used his tongue, purposely teasing her as she couldn't control herself anymore and she exploded in a gigantic orgasm. "Ohhhh Goddd, Oh God!" she unwilling said as her body was spiraling out of control in pleasure. Her legs shook as she groaned in bliss. Stephanie turned her head sideways trying hopelessly in shame to hide the event of her very obvious orgasm taking place. Adam could feel her pussy contracting on his tongue as he took pride in his ability to make women quiver in delight.

"No, no, uhhhhh, uhhhhhhh, oh God, oh God, uhhhhhh, uhhhhhh, no, uhhhh, no, uhhhhhhhh." Stephanie moaned during her enormous come.

Finally, Stephanie finished her orgasm. She realized that was the biggest orgasm of her life but yet was torn by the contradiction of her feelings. She felt shame, guilt, lust and romantic emotions all at once and it was overwhelming. Her head was spinning as she could barely move. Between the powerful orgasm she just experienced and the struggle she put up, she was exhausted. She just lay there with Steve still holding her hands over her head.

Bobby stopped sucking on her tits and Adam went on top of Stephanie. Before she could realize what was happening Adam eased his dick inside of her. "No please, don't put it inside, please no."

Adam stroked back and forth and said "Don't you want us to feel good too? We made you feel good, now it's your turn to satisfy us, fair is fair." Both Adam and Stephanie both groaned from pleasure as he slowly entered her. Stephanie didn't want to admit to herself that Adam's dick was feeling good. Adam stroked back and forth for a couple minutes and then started to feel himself get close to bursting. He slowed down so he could enjoy it a little longer. Stephanie loved feeling Adam's bare chest pressed up against her breasts. Sometimes her nipples brushed back and forth against Adam and it was making her even more excited. Most times her breasts were squished up against his nude body and that felt good as well. She couldn't help but moaning in pleasure from making love to him.

Stephanie's whimpers made Adam's dick throb even harder. She was going to come again he could feel it. She just kept her head turned sideways while pressing it sideways into the mattress. She didn't want them to see her come again. But there was nowhere for her to hide because she was trapped underneath Adam and still held down by
Steve. She turned her head sideways as her hands were still being held down over her head. A part of her tried in vain to stop the rapid approaching orgasm. "No, no, uhhhhh, oh my God, uhhhh, please no, uuuuuuuhhhhhh!" she cried out as her pussy began contracting on his cock in another huge orgasm that was forced upon her.

Finally unable to hold himself back anymore Adam went harder and faster as he shot his tremendous load deep inside her. She could feel wave after wave of his hot sperm shooting inside of her. Adam kept pumping until every last drop drained out of his dick.

Bobby pulled Adam off of Stephanie and took her from Steve's grasp. He flipped her over and put her up on her knees and pushed her face sideways down into the bed so her ass was staring straight up into Bobby's face. Her hands were palm down on the bed with her arms outstretched in a praying type position. He grabbed her by the hips and carefully entered her vagina from behind.

"Oh God Damn, I'm not going to hold out for long!" Bobby furiously pumped back and forth and was pounding Stephanie hard. Knowing that she now had a completely different penis inside of her began once again exciting her. With each pump that Bobby provided her, the side of her face was being pushed down into the mattress. As Bobby pumped and pumped, she couldn't believe she was close to another orgasm. She tried to hold it back but once again she was unable to stop the impending orgasm. Within seconds she burst with another orgasm. Her contracting vagina caused Bobby to completely blow his wad in Stephanie. His whole body was trembling as he squeezed her hips as his dick gushed squirts of cum deep inside Stephanie.

Finally Bobby pulled out of her. Steve then turned her over onto her back. Now Stephanie, between the alcohol and exhaustion, wasn't resisting at all. Steve took his time playing with Stephanie's tits. He was obsessed with how wonderful they looked and felt. He began rubbing them up against each other and sucked each of her nipples for two minutes apiece. He tongue kissed her for a little while and she actually kissed back as she was too deep into this to turn back now.

He caressed her flat stomach and thighs. He explored her pussy lips with his fingers. He positioned himself on top of her legs so he could straddle her. She could feel his rock solid dick rubbing up against her legs and stomach. His light touch on the outer fringes of her pussy, once again stirred feeling of arousal within her. Soon he had her panting and groaning once again. Steve was also groaning and at one point she could feel his heart pounding against hers when he bent over and was kissing her neck and ear lobes.

He spread her legs apart and put his cock inside of her. Now he wanted to take his turn. Back and forth he made love to her. She moved with him only making him more aroused. Steve was holding himself up with powerful arms as he lay on top of her pushing his dick in and out. He was watching Stephanie's breasts bounce up and down and jiggle back and forth as the two of them grinded and pounded each other. Steve bent down and began tongue kissing her as he felt himself near his climax. Steve was still kissing her as yet again Stephanie groaned in ecstasy and came. This time she welcomed the sensations her body was exhibiting and allowed herself to moan loudly not at all trying to hide her display of excitement.

Her orgasm brought Steve even closer to his. Seconds after she finished her come, Steve began blurting out "I'm getting close, I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come, yes, YES, OH GOD YES, HERE IT IS, UHHH, UHHHHH, OH YEAH!

Steve pulled out and shot his load of cum all over her breasts and stomach. His cum was very warm as she felt herself being drenched in large squirts of his sperm. Stephanie watched in amazement as Bobby shot six large sprays of cum on her until he was completely empty.

Adam brought over a slightly wet towel and cleaned Stephanie up. He wiped all of Steve's cum off of Stephanie's breasts and stomach. He then began jerking off in front of her until he was semi-hard again. He then pulled her close and shoved his dick into her beautiful mouth. She carefully and slowly licked the head of his cock until he was fully erect. She then moved her mouth more quickly up and down while sucking at the same time. Several minutes later, Adam's knees were beginning to buckle as he approached another orgasm. "Ohhh God. That feels so good. Keep going, keep going, uhhhhhhh, uhhhhhhh, oh yeah……Here I come, uhhhh!" With a giant groan, Adam exploded another load of cum into Stephanie's mouth. She kept swallowing as he kept coming. She thought that he would never stop. She almost gagged at the end but finally he withdrew from her mouth and collapsed on the coach.

Now Bobby who was feverishly jerking off the entire time while watching this, quickly slid his dick into her mouth. As soon as her lips touched the shaft of his penis, he came immediately. She once again swallowed every last drop of his sperm as his cock kept spasming violently in her mouth.

Steve walked over now and stuck his semi hard dick in Stephanie's mouth. It took him a few minutes to get hard as Stephanie massaged his balls with her fingers and masturbated him with her hand until he regained an erection. After ten minutes, he no longer could hold out as he burst another load of cum into her mouth. Stephanie was proud of herself as she knew that she worked hard to ensure that Steve came again. She knew that was probably the best blowjob she ever gave and he sure showed his appreciation as his sperm shot down her throat.

All four of them laid down on the bed and relaxed. After five minutes of relaxing, the three guys got dressed and as Stephanie also finished dressing, she made sure to remind them that "Just don't forget, this is our little secret. If you guys tell, I will tell everyone that you guys all are horrible lovers and couldn't get it up."

"Don't worry Steph, we aren't going to say anything." Adam told her.

Stephanie excuse herself to go into the restroom. Stephanie found some mouth wash rinsed out her mouth and put some of her perfume on. All three of them gave her a hug and thanked her for such a good time. They went back to the party and Stephanie found Linda passed out on a lawn chair by a secluded side of the pool.

Adam came up from behind Stephanie, and put his arms around her. He was hugging her and whispering in her ear. "Look, if you decide that your relationship with Gary isn't everything it should be, I would love to be with you." He slipped a piece of paper in her pocket. "Here's my new phone number, I know that it would be an awkward situation if we ever started to date because of Gary and tonight, but I would gladly face it to be with you. I always thought that you were incredible."

"Do you still think that I am incredible? Even after what we just did?" Stephanie asked.

"Absolutely" Adam said as he gazed in her eyes.

She turned around and gave him a big hug and he gave her a passionate good night kiss.

"Do you guys need a lift home?"

"Nah, we'll be fine, don't worry."

"Well, maybe we'll talk soon." as he let her go and said goodbye.

"Maybe." She responded. "Oh yeah, Adam. Make sure that you get your hundred dollars from Bobby. They were good, but it was no contest." She shot him a big smile.

"Thanks" he said as he also walked away with a big grin on his face.

After he left, she stared at the phone number in her hand and sighed. She went over and woke Linda up. "Hi Steph"

"Hi Linda. Come on, it's time for us to call a taxi and go home."

"Oh, okay. Did you have a good time tonight?" she slurred.

"The best time." Stephanie answered back, "The best time ever."

12