Having An Affair Isn't Easy Ch. 02

Story Info
White girl falls hard for black guy.
2.1k words
4.11
39.7k
13
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 07/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night turned out to be one that I never expected. Jim asked me to wait for him to get off from work and I agreed. I didn't care if she was late getting home because my husband usually came home and passed out cold for hours.

I came back into the bar and she could feel that my panties had become damp after the kissing and making out that she and Jim engaged in. The seat at the bar was saved for me and when I sat down the bartender brought her over a club soda with them and her JD. I was looking around for Jim and couldn't find him at first and got worried. He was pretty shook up about his mother's breast cancer and it didn't appear that his wife was being supportive. Finally he appeared from the men's room with a new shirt on. He saw me at the bar and I got my wink and all seemed to be okay.

Jim came over to me a few times and he mentioned that he had a break again at 12:15 but for only 15 minutes but we can still meet outside and I agreed.

Fifteen minutes of pure lust and pleasure and I got to taste that cock that felt so good to me. He asked if I would continue that after 2:30 and of course I said yes. He loved my big titties as he called them and I was so happy that I was feeling happy for the first time in a very long time. We went back in at different times, but I think the bartender caught on to what was happening.

The rest of the night flew by thankfully as I couldn't wait to be with Jim again. My cell rang about 1:45 and I picked it up and it was my husband telling me the guys wanted to go for breakfast because one guy had a long ride home and I told him to take his time and not to worry. I was going to be busy anyway I thought and now that I knew I probably would still be him home I felt a little more at ease.

I left the bartender a nice tip and he returned it to me telling me it was all his pleasure and told me he will be seeing more of me he was certain of it. I paid for nothing all night and I felt so guilty about it and had to repay Jim for his kindness. When I thanked him for that, he said that he didn't pay for anything either. The owner likes him and takes care of him as far as his pay and his "extra perks". Jim gets him out of a jam anytime he's looking for someone to work and Jim always use the extra money.

We sat in Jim's truck and he said he was taking me somewhere and I couldn't imagine where. We pulled up to this cute little house and that was where his mother lived. He told me that she wanted him to check on the house before he went home or to stay the night because she was in the hospital. She had the nicest little house and he asked me to come in with him. He showed me around and there were pictures of him every where in the house. He was on the football team since he was a pee wee and she had all the pictures to show it. She even had a showcase for his trophies that he gave to her because if it wasn't for her, there would be no him. She was a single mother that did well for her son.

Jim took me to this room that also had a lot of his certificates, pictures, etc. and that he said was his bedroom. It had a king sized bed and it was as neat as ever. His mom kept his room for him and cleaned it all the time. She worked hard for him; holding down two jobs and then Jim took a job after he got to high school and got his working papers. She told her to slow down because she was working so hard. She took the time to take him on vacations, she worked it out with her employers that she see all his football games and was taken to the away games by one of the parents of his friends. I could see how close they were and how he is being affected so hard by the sad news.

We sat on his bed and I hugged him and told him that I was there for him anytime he needed me. He gave me another one of those great french kisses and I didn't want to stop kissing him. I sucked on his tongue and sucked and nibbled on his bottom lip and held his cheeks as the sweat rolled down from his shaved head. It was a little warm in there so it put on the ac. We started to touch again and then he reminded me that I had a "job to finish". We took off all of our clothes and the look in his eyes when he saw my 42D titties, he was in his glory. He went right to them and sucked and squeezed and kissed me all over.

He fingered me and I could feel myself getting all wet again and was so glad that I had my pussy waxed just the night before. I put my hands around his huge black cock and then he asked me to suck him off. I couldn't wait and I went right to his almost erect cock and sucked and licked and played with his huge balls as well. I licked and sucked and I was having a great time. He pulled me on and off his cock as he moaned with such pleasure. I told him that I swallowed and his cocked seemed to twitch and grow and understood what I said.

As he got harder, he put me on the bed so gentled and slowly spread my legs apart and started to insert his cock into me. I got a chill and a little nervous and he noticed and he told me he would go in slow at first and he did. He told me I was nice and tight and that's they way he was hoping I would me. I haven't had intercourse in over 5 years and I was a little scared that I would be horrible and he wouldn't want me again. He got his cock all in my pussy as he played with my titties and I played with his balls and we were going at it like animals. He quickly turned me over to take me doggy style for a bit and asked if I take it in the ass. He said my as was perfect for anal and I said that I never have done it and he asked if I would let him be my first and I agreed. It was a little painful at first but once it was lubed up with my juices and him, I felt great. He was pounding into me and checking if I was doing okay and I was.

He said he wanted to fuck my pussy again as he turned me on my back again and started the hard fucking that I was enjoying. He said he felt like he had to come and I told him to shoot it in my mouth, on my face and all over my titties. He came like I have never seen before. So much delicious cum and it was all mine. He tasted so delicious I took some on my fingers that was on my face and swallowed that in enjoyment.

After being spent, he laid on the bed and pulled me next to him and held me tight. He said that we can do this anytime we both had the time to do so. He works at the bar every Friday night and sometimes on Tuesdays and Wednesdays too. My husband is out those nights too so i would be there in a heartbeat. We agreed to have this wonderful affair and had to be careful not to be caught. I asked him if he thought the bartender knew something was going on and he said that he did and the bartender told him that I was a good catch. His wife never came to see him at work which he was pretty ticked off about since she does go out with her friends once a week and never has come there. Now he's glad she doesn't and so am I.

We talked a little more and then we decided we better start heading home. He said he was going to spend the night there but would take me back for my car. He handed me a key to the house and told me I can come here anytime I wanted to get a way and if he was available, he would join me. His wife worked late a few nights and his kids would be not problem either. His one son is in Florida, his one daughter is in California, his other son got into some trouble and his serving time, his other daughter is working nights and going to school in the day and the youngest is on summer break and staying with his in laws down the shore.

I didn't want to leave him and he didn't want me to leave. If I knew I could stay over night with him I would, but I would one night stay with him.

We have been having this affair for over five years now and my husband has no clue and spends more time with the guys then ever before. I know he has someone else and I just keep it to myself because I do too. He is careless though because she calls him and he tells me it's one of the guys who's having marriage issues. I really don't care. I'm staying with him right now because I come and go as I please and I don't have to worry anything. His wife is on his back all the time and he stays because of money that is due her from her deceased uncle who left her almost $ 675,000 and I can't blame him. They have occasional sex and it used to bother me but not anymore. I have more sex with him and more intimate than I have ever had with my husband and I'm loving it. Sadly 3 years ago after a long battle, his mom passed left him the house and all he has to pay is the taxes on and he usually uses the money he makes working at the bar to pay them. I offered to pay half of them since I am using the house too.

My best friend is the only one that knows of this and she is happy for me and we never discuss Jim with the other girls. We talk on the phone daily and she is working on having a little affair herself and I am happy for her but she isn't sure if she could go through with it for a long time. Time will tell; she just started 2 months ago.

Tonight is Friday night and my husband is actually going away for the weekend recreational shooting and stuff with a few of the guys. I will be staying at "mom's house" tonight. I made some food for us to eat after we have our nightly treat. I probably will go to the bar for a little while before coming home and waiting for him to come home. Friday night's he stays there and then heads home late morning so he doesn't have to drive after working late and being so tired. His wife is also going away with her friends the next 4 weekends and I guess I will try to be with Jim too.

I have fallen in love with Jim and he has with me but we are just keeping it the way it has been and not messing with what working.

It's not easy having an affair because I can't show off to everyone what a wonderful guy I have like Jim and we can't really go out in public together. The bartender treats me great and my spot has remained my spot ever since that first night. That night I will never forget for the rest of my life.