Having Another Bash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our lips moulded together and our tongues daintily teased one another as Kenzie's middle finger began to trace my slit over my knickers.

"But I'm going behind my brother's back with his girlfriend."

Kenzie began unbuttoning her blouse. "You could put it that way, or you could say he stole me from you before we had a chance to declare our needs."

I puzzled a frown that lifted when she shrugged off her work blouse tossing it down the bottom of the bed. Her firm, larger breasts looking even more wonderful to me now that there was a possibility they were to be given much more attention than I'd ever considered possible.

"He told me you've fantasised about sleeping with me, Janie." She looked at me daring me to deny it after opening my legs to allow her hand to slip between them, nudging the cleft of my slit harder pushing the material against my hooded clit. "Bet I've fantasised more."

She manoeuvred further beneath the quilt tugging my arm gently. "Come on." She smiled.

I allowed myself to be lead further down the bed until we were horizontal and she began focusing her lips on the front of my neck and the softness around my collar bone. She hit spots men rarely had, and with the intention of doing so. I placed a hand on her back and ran the fingers of my other hand through her hair lightly purring at the fragility of her and that which she was applying for my pleasure.

She moved above me her kisses moving to the swell of my bosom as a finger traced my rigid nipple over the delicate bra. My hand had clenched in her locks and I was gently tugging her hair. The hand I stroked her back with moved to the clasp of her bra but as I reached it, I felt the weight of another's hand on mine.

Lost in my own desires I had forgotten about my brother beside us. I turned to see him smiling broadly with that twinkle in his eye I recognised. He had gotten everything he wanted. The two kittens may be having their cream now but the Tom was yet to throw his worth in.

Kenzie had obviously felt the added weight too. Her delighted eyes were waiting to meet mine when I moved them from the mesmerizing depths of my brothers. He moved my hand away and snapped the clasp open himself. Kenzie kissed my mouth but this time it was a show, more passionate than the others and easy to follow.

When our mouths parted, I watched them kiss hungrily as I began feeling slight pangs of jealousy and fear as Bash helped her out of her bra. What was to happen now? I was in a highly turned on state. I wanted Kenzie so bad but within the throes I was expecting knew I would ache for my brother's cock and find it difficult not to help myself. I hoped Kenzie's attention to me would sate me enough to keep me averted.

"You can play with my sister. I'll just watch." He told Kenzie, as he pulled the quilt off us to feast his eyes on our bodies. I shivered in spite of the warmth in the room already

Kenzie's leg was between mine spreading them wider applying pressure where her hand had been previously. She reached around my back releasing me from my bra. Her lips wrapped around my aching nipple, her tongue pressing firmly against it and encircling it not moving her mouth. I pulled her hair harder and she moaned as her breasts crushed against my belly, her own nipples digging into me. I was so wired I could feel every inch of her hot smooth skin against mine. My head lulled to the side to see Bash stroking his semi hard cock with his right hand while his left was on Kenzie's bum. I could see by the movement of muscles in his forearm he was squeezing her buttock.

She stopped suckling me for a moment and climbed off the bed to remove her knickers and stood briefly in all her glory. I raised my arse and tucked my fingers in the lacy waist band of my own. Bash's hand slapped down on my wet gusset.

"Bash!" I exclaimed slapping at his hand.

"Leave them on." He told me before moving it.

Kenzie looked at him and a filthy smile crept across her face. "My, my Bash. How does your sister's fanny feel?"

"Like you're treating her good." His smirk crossed his face.

"I'm trying." She looked at me questioning but spoke to Bash. "Touch her again."

It was nigh on impossible to tear my eyes from Kenzie's but I managed only to get transfixed again by Bash's. I shook my head at him ordering him not to.

"You take them off."

Kenzie dropped down with her face against my soaked knickers her tongue tasting my cum on my gusset. My eyes rolled with pleasure as she moved her head, nipping the skin either side with tightened lips.

I grabbed two hands of hair pulling her closer, grinding her face into me. She opened her mouth grating her teeth against the material before taking hold of my knickers and yanking them down and off. She returned to my reopened legs licking the length of my labia spreading them open with the force of her tongue. She slipped a finger inside me sending a rush of pleasure through me before doubling up the digits and pushing two into me.

I heard Bash moan and turned my head toward him. His face contorted as he frantically rubbed his cock. Kenzie hummed against my clit.

"Oh fuck, Kenz' I whined feeling those familiar pleasantries tingle inside me.

Bash moved closer on his knees and grabbed Kenzie's hair trying to pull her face to his cock to take his cum but I had no intentions of letting her leave the joys she was giving me. She growled out a strange squeal at the pain and stayed with her face seemingly trying bury itself deep into my cunt.

"I'm gonna cum Kenz' I'm gonna..."

I tried to watch but my eyes were wondering in directions I had no control over. I caught glimpses of my brother through a distorted vision he changed direction and grunted out as his spunk shot out of him. Thick wads of my brother's hot cum came slapping against my tits, sternum and ribs.

I released my grip of Kenzie's hair drawing some of my brother's sticky cream to my tits and began massaging it in. Squeezing the limited flesh pulling up and ending by pulling and pinching my nipples. I squealed at each twist driving myself wild as Kenzie's tongue was now flicking rapidly on my clit and those two, three now for all I knew, fingers drilled my dripping pussy hard.

One of Bash's hands came down to aid me in the massaging. His thick fingers pinching my rigid, overly sensitive nipple twice as painfully, twice as beautifully. I erupted into orgasm ripping through me sending me into vigorous spasm thrusting my cunt hard into my best friends face as she lapped up my juice.

She freed my pussy from her mouth and crawled up me licking at my little brother's cum on my ribs before kissing me, feeding me my own and my Brother's cum as she slipped her tongue into my gaping mouth. I knew the taste but it was ever more delightful on a lesbian love's tongue. I kissed her back hungrily feeling the bed bouncing as Bash moved to the bottom of the bed. Kenzie positioned herself flat on top of me one leg between mine keeping it spread, as I was doing with her other.

She stopped kissing me for a second and I watched her pretty face twist with pleasure as Bash slipped his cock into her. I was amazed how Bash stayed hard.

"Can you feel him? Can you?" She babbled inching further up to me until I understood what she meant.

As Bash pushed his thick shaft hard into her, his balls slapped my buzzing cunt.

"That's naughty." I whispered but not caring one bit.

She had witnessed him grab my fanny, cum on me, help massage it into my tits and she knew for fact that I could now feel my own brothers balls slapping my taboo open slit.

As Kenzie's happy grunts came in rhythm with Bash pounding she took my hand and pulled it down between her legs raising her hips enough for me to toy with her clit while at the same time rubbing my own with the back of my hand. She arched up displaying her firm plumage tipped with her solid nubs. She reached behind her and Bash stopped fucking her for a spell. Then I felt it, his thick glans being rubbed against my exposed hole. Kenzie had pulled his cock out of her and was directing it at me. She was encouraging us to indulge in incest.

I shook my head hard. "No, no, no, no." I repeated.

"Please Janie." She begged and then smiled at the expression on my face, my rolling eyes, my delight as Bash, once again, slipped his cock inside me, his sister, stretching and filling my cunt up perfectly.

I was still shaking my head but not to deny anything now. The filthy bitch wanted my brother's dick inside me. As if that wasn't dirty enough for her she scrambled off my naked body and turned to watch offering her pussy to me. An invite I couldn't refuse. I found it difficult to concentrate on her sweetness as I was being drilled so delightfully by Bash. She leant a hand herself rattling her clit hard as I tended to her cunt with my tongue as best I could.

As she bucked and thrust her slender hips, I was forced to lick at her puckered bum hole too barely noticing the difference in taste as I smeared her natural lube between her pert arse cheeks.

"My turn" Kenzie said and I felt my brother's luscious meat withdraw from me.

I could only see my best friends arse cheeks as I tongued her two holes alternatively but I knew instinctively that she was sucking on Bash's meat. I didn't care I was enjoying the taste of her happy to at long last be given the opportunity to indulge in a legal fantasy. As she rocked on my face, her buttocks leant heavier against me until I was finding it hard to breathe and could only lap at her tightest of holes.

My brother was groaning with pleasure as Kenzie sucked him. I wanted all of her attention ideally but I didn't mind. I cared more for feasting on her sweet cunt. I wanted more of it and wrestled Kenzie onto her back away from him. I slipped my arm beneath one of her legs raising it a little before ascending on her again. I hoped I'd learnt a little something and slipped two fingers easily in to her sopping eager cunt. I worked them fast inside her feeling her soft, warm vaginal walls as I clamped my mouth over her clit flicking my rapid tongue on her unhooded bud. As I had, Kenzie yanked on my hair pulling me hard against her, her scent and taste mixing on my taste buds.

I suddenly felt Bash's firm grip part my buttocks and felt, for the first time ever, the incredible pleasure of having my tight bum hole licked. It was incredible. My sphincter twitched as all the nerves agreed with this serendipitous delight.

Kenzie's cries of pleasure were music to my ears. I was getting my friend ever closer to orgasm and couldn't wait for the very moment.

Bash suddenly stopped what he was doing and left the room. I didn't care I was in for the long haul with my new found love interest. If he was gone, so be it. I had everything I wanted right here.

"Make me cum babe." Kenzie cooed removing one of her hands from my hair, unintentionally plucking some from my scalp giving me a shudder of delectation, and began to massage the soft skin of her pubis. "I want to cum, in your face so bad. Suck my... suck my cunt, Janie, suck my fucking cunt.""

I removed my fingers from her and spread her lips wide pushing my tongue as deep inside her as I could the tip of my tongue rubbing her hard bead and nudging at the cleft of her slit.

She raised her legs squashing my head with her silky toned thighs as she called out my name again demanding I binge on her pussy.

With my ears blocked by her thighs and my eyes closed as I delighted in my first helping of female I didn't see or hear Bash enter the room again and wouldn't have cared had I noticed. I was only aware of his presence when I felt a cooling sensation as he squirted and massaged, what I knew to be, lube into my tight hole. I wriggled in an effort to remove his thick thumb but gave in almost immediately as I was finding it quite pleasant and then in it slipped. His thickest digit penetrated my virgin arse. I froze for a second more at the surprise than the slightest of discomfort. Again, I was wooed with joy my sphincter tingled and gripped him tight as he delved inside my most forbidden hole.

"Don't stop now!" Kenzie growled.

I began to indulge in her tasty cunt again trying in vain not to concentrate on the new strange pleasure rippling inside me. I gasped as Bash removed his thumb from my anus then louder when he replaced it with two fingers.

"Lick me you fucking bitch!" Kenzie demanded writhing her excited cunt into my face as she pulled on the back of my head so hard I wondered where she had the strength from before realising a woman horned is as determined as a woman scorned. I'd have been in the very same boat.

Her passion was all over my face, spread over my cheeks and filling my nostrils.

"Fuck yes, yes, yes!" My female lover balled out as her thighs twitched against the sides of my head slapping her cunt juice on my cheeks, my ears and in my hair. She pushed my head away as she screamed out jetting her orgasm in my face.

Bash's fingers were gone from my bum and I took advantage trying to catch Kenzie's climax in my mouth. She yanked my hair almost angrily as her whole body went into spasm in front of me, the most wonderful sight as she cum heavily with my help. The hand that had been massaging her pubis was now slapping at her fanny forcing her liquids to splash out in an array of directions my shoulders, neck and breasts receiving the most of it.

As Kenzie's cum was literally dribbling from my skin, running down my neck from off my chin I felt pressure back at my puckered hole. I knew this was no thumb or finger. Bash was pressing that sturdy cock of his against my dirty hole more and more until I felt it squeeze into me. My brother was taking my anal virginity. It hurt, no two ways about it, but it was bearable. I gritted my teeth and closed my eyes tight feeling him spread my buttocks with his hands as he slowly inched his cock into my anus. I could feel the lube turning to liquid inside me. The generous amount spread on his cock also changing consistency due to the heat between us.

I could hear Kenzie regaining her breath after her amazing orgasm and Bash humming behind me. I was grunting with the slightest of his movements but it was getting easier and easier at every stroke, feeling more and more, strangely, beautiful. I felt his thighs touch my bum cheeks. He was balls deep in me. He had buried that long thick shaft up to the hilt in my tight, tight arse.

I breathed out slowly as he withdrew until I felt the ridge of his head tug a little at the exit. He didn't withdraw completely. He pushed back inside me a little faster spreading my narrow passage wider than ever. Slowly he moved in me until I could feel the hairs on his thighs tickle my buttocks a moment before the firm muscles pushed against the backs of my thighs and just as slowly back out, almost, all the way.

Kenzie's wet hands rested on my cheeks and I opened my eyes to see her smiling at me. She kissed my head. "Janie, are you taking your baby brother's cock again you naughty girl?"

I nodded slowly feeling this wonderful new sensation.

"He's got it in your bum hasn't he?" She asked almost comically.

I nodded again unbelievably ecstatic as Bash picked up his pace enough to make me moan loudly. Kenzie covered my mouth with hers. I reached for my clit, the tip of my finger massaging it as I'd seen so many porn starlets do in this very same amazing situation.

"Is your little brother the first you've let fuck your bum?" She asked twisting to get beneath me. She took one nipple in her hand and the other in her teeth without waiting for my reply.

Bash withdrew quickly and pushed hard into me grunting loudly forcing me to press harder on my clit.

"Oh yes!" I yelled out shivering. "Pleeease!"

"You love it." Kenzie told me with her teeth gently nipping at my aching bud.

Bash fulfilled my request several times with good hard thrusts that filled me with a pleasure I would never have expected, never dreamed of. I was going to get my arse fucked more often.

"Tell me, tell me you're dirty, Janie, for taking your brother's cock."

"I'm dirty." I told her rattling my clit hard with two fingers so as not to miss a beat. I knew I was dirty but I didn't care one bit. She was dirty too. She had wanted me to fuck my brother, her boyfriend and I was doing it for her right now. I gasped and turned to Bash whose eyes were closed tight as his fingers clutched my hips tight and hard as he slid in and of me slowing his pace again "No, Bash, no. Fuck it hard." I pleaded with my trembling voice.

He picked up his pace from one hard initial thrust. I screamed out my delight disbelieving the pleasure I felt Kenzie's hand slapped my cheek gently to bring my attention back to her. She had released her mouth but kept her hand twisting, pinching and pulling my nipple so she could kiss me hard her tongue exploring my discovered mouth.

I was interrupted as Bash sped up even faster bringing his hand down hard on my arse leaving it stinging. He spanked me again and again, as he groaned at the same pace he was fucking me and my fingers were moving.

"You, you there buggering your dirty sister, are you going to cum in her skinny little arse?" Kenzie called.

I couldn't believe this was the very same woman I had grown up with. I only wished she had divulged her fantasies before now so I didn't have to share her with my brother although she was very generous in offering him to me.

"No. I'm going, to cum in, your mouth." He gasped.

"Hear that? Your brother's going to cum in my mouth after fucking your arse hole. I get the best of him. You're so dirty he won't even cum in you."

I suddenly exploded into a beautiful orgasm, my brother's cock getting gripped tightly as he sunk into my arse. Pain struck as he whipped his dick out of me mid orgasm. I continued to twist my clit as I collapsed watching through the haze of my pleasure as Bash practically leapt on the bed greeted by Kenzie reaching for his cock and sinking it in to her mouth.

Bash grunted and thrust his cock between Kenzie's gaping mouth forcing her to gag even with her hand wrapped around the base of his shaft. She moved her head quickly but I could see Bash was already cumming inside my best friend's mouth

I was still writhing in heaven as Kenzie moved to me pecking me on the mouth. I wrapped my arms around her in a hug and she kissed me again allowing Bash's sperm, she hadn't swallowed, to dribble into my mouth for us both to share in a tender kiss.

Bash slumped down on the bed, the side I had been lying on less than an hour ago, while Kenzie and I hugged and kissed practically in the same spot.

"Yeah don't worry about me I don't need a little loving." Bash said with humour.

Kenzie rolled over to him giving him a loving hug immediately making me feel envy until they kissed and separated. Kenzie lay on her back and I felt her hand moving to me until she found my hand and took it squeezing lightly and leaving it there our fingers entwined as we looked at each other with astounding contentment in our faces. We both had needed that more than either of us had ever thought!

It wasn't too long before Bash was snoring again.

Kenzie turned to me and stroked my face. "I wish I'd have known you liked me before."

"Before what?" I smiled.

"Before Bash came back, stupid."

"I'm sure we'll manage to get some fun in." I assured her with all intention of fucking her again even if it did mean without my brother knowing.

"But I don't want to share you with him." She whispered.

"You won't have to. I didn't want him, you wanted us to and although I enjoyed it I certainly didn't want him to put it in my bum."

She leant in and pecked me lovingly before we hugged until we also drifted off.

When morning came, just Kenzie and I lay in bed. We hugged and kissed for a long time before going down for a drink.