Having Fun with Dycke and Payne Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turnquest replied, "Quite right, Dycke. Please introduce me, to the beautiful young women, you are surrounded by."

"Uncle Turnquest, I am pleased to present to you, my future mother-in-law, Mrs. Alletta Temple, and my bride to be, Payne Temple. Ladies, I would like to introduce you to my uncle, and benefactor, Turnquest Schneider."

Alletta and Payne said, "Hello" and waved at the camera.

Turnquest said, "Dycke, how did a skinny boy, attract two beautiful women, before he had a penny, to his name?"

Dycke laughed and said, "It was easy Uncle Turnquest. Mrs. Temple threw me into a room, with Payne, while she was naked. Then she let nature take its course."

Alletta and Payne started hitting Dycke on the head, and shoulders, while Turnquest laughed.

Turnquest said, "Dycke, by the furor the ladies exhibited, I can only assume what you said is true."

Dycke replied, "Uncle, 95 percent is true. The other five percent was a slight stretch, of the truth."

Payne asked, "Mister Schneider, May I call you uncle, Sir?"

Turnquest said, "Of course, child."

"Uncle, Dycke has this infuriating habit, of being right all the time. It gets to a point, when you catch him lying, or stretching the truth, you have to take those opportunities to beat the crap out of him. He constantly lords his superiority over you, and sometimes, you just have to put him, in his place."

Turnquest replied, "I understand your problem, completely, Payne. Young women, such as you, still do that to me, all the time."

Payne gasped and said, "Oh God; not you too!"

Turnquest replied, "Brilliance and excellence runs in our family."

"Uncle, you are too funny. Why have you never married?"

"My dear, I have been married, several times, in my heart. However, it is in my nature to be a philanderer. I see so many pretty women, and they see me. We are attracted to one another, mentally and monetarily, and we cannot resist each other. Dycke, on the other hand, has told me from the onset, that you have stolen his heart. Cherish it and it is yours forever. Break it, and he will become, like me."

Alletta joined the conversation and said, "Where are you now, Mister Schneider?

"Mrs. Temple, I am sitting at the base of amountain in Southern Switzerland, near my summer home. It is called "The Matterhorn," as Dycke already has informed you. I can turn the camera around if you like and show it to you, but the peak is shrouded by clouds, as it often is during this time of year. The valley is lush and green, and the herds of goats and cows, are out fattening up, to produce our famous cheeses. It is a wonderful time of year here."

"Thank you Mister Schneider that is all I need to know."

Payne said, "Thank you uncle, you have been very helpful."

Dycke said, "Thank you uncle, for taking the time out of your busy, lustful, schedule to speak to us. I will talk to you again, soon.

"Dycke, while I have you on this hook up. I would like to make you a proposition. I still have too many airplanes and crews. I do not know what to do with them. Would you like another of those, adorable, G5's?"

"On the same terms, as the first one I purchased?"

"Absolutely Dycke, I would not have it any other way. I know you are trying for your pilot's license. You could teach your lovely bride to fly, and you could have races, across the sky."

"Uncle, I wish you had not said that, in front of her mother."

Turnquest, smiled and said, "Maybe I should send two, and give Mrs. Temple one, and she could fly, along with you."

Alletta said, "No thank you, Mister Schneider. The thought of my daughter flying one of those aircraft, is scary enough."

"Mrs. Temple, flying is as easy as pie. I fly one, every now and again, and I do not have a pilot's license."

"Uncle, you should not say those things, over the airwaves. You never know who could be listening."

"Dycke with our scramblers, it would take decades, for them to figure out what I just said."

"Thank you, uncle. When should I expect Payne's new toy."

"It is already, in Georgia, being retrofitted, with the new engines, and other upgrades. If you wish to take Payne there, and do other upgrades to the interior, you can do that, also."

"Thank you uncle; I will be in touch with you."

Payne looked at her mother and asked, "What do you think mom?"

Alletta said to her, "I do not know. Let me think on it, for a little while, and I will give you my decision."

Payne, sadly, looked at Dycke, shook her head, from left to right, and then closed her eyes.

Chad Schneider called Piker Temple's office, and asked him a simple question, "Have you been getting any work done, these last few weeks?"

Piker laughed and said, "When my secretary told me it was you, I was relieved. I thought it was my wife, again."

It was Chad's turn to laugh, this time. He said, "We have to put an end to this. I have two deadlines coming up and even with my CAD programs, I am not going to make it, unless I get a divorce, or I kill her."

Piker said, "You think you have it bad. My wife wrote out a check, from her personal checking account, for the first time in our married life. I do not need a vibrator, for our bed, any longer. Her hand has not stopped shaking, since she wrote it. We have to put an end to this thing, with our children, and there is only one way I can see doing it."

Chad said, "I agree. We have to marry them off. This way, the mothers are out of the equation. We cannot get away with a little wedding; they would kill both of us. Let us split the bill down the middle, and throw a big one. What do you think?"

Piker said, "I agree. We must get the women to lunch, and give them their marching orders, in the sneakiest way possible. It is going to be, 'Our way or the Highway,' whether they like it, or not."

Chad said, "There is still one other problem: The Kids!"

Piker said, "They will not be a problem. We can talk to Marti and Fiona about them; this evening, if you like."

Chad said, "I would not miss that conversation, for the world."

57a. Friday 2:30 PM Lunch

The limousine pulled up, in front of the Schneider home, to take Bacillica to lunch, with her husband. Immediately, she knew something was wrong, when Frankie came down to escort her, and she was dressed in a black suit. When she questioned Frankie about it, there was no reply.

The limousine then drove to the Temple house. Alletta walked out, followed by Joey, who was also attired in a black suit.

Milton and Marianne were sitting in the front compartment, also attired in black. The normally casual atmosphere was not in evidence, today.

No one was talking. The inside of the limousine was like the inside of the hearse. Alletta and Bacillica looked at one another, and they were afraid, to break the silence.

When they arrived at the restaurant, the sign on the door said, "Closed." Joey, and Frankie opened the doors, and the women walked in, with their agents, in front, and behind them. Their husbands were seated at a table. It was the only table occupied, in the entire restaurant. An explosive atmosphere was firmly established, in the two women's heads. Any spark would set it off.

The waiters seated the women, and waited.

Piker asked Alletta, if she would like wine with her lunch.

Alletta said that would be nice.

Piker ordered her a bottle of "1999 Duckhorn Napa Merlot."

Alletta asked him if he was crazy, because the wine was, extremely, expensive.

Piker said "No, because we have a surprise for you."

Chad asked Bacillica if she would like wine, also.

Bacillica said, "Yes, I would."

He ordered Bacillica a bottle of "1997 Dunn Napa Reserve Cabernet."

Bacillica looked at Alletta and said, "If you thought your husband was crazy, my husband has lost his mind. I do not want to see the cost of this bottle of wine. It will, probably, be more than the mortgage payment, for the house."

Both men laughed at their wives, as they wondered what was going on, so they cut to the chase.

Chad said, in an authoritative voice, "As you may have guessed, we invited you here for a very specific reason. Neither of us has been able to get any work done, since our children have started having problems. Their problems have been caused by parents meddling, in their affairs. It is time you realize, that they are young adults, and their problems, are no longer our problems. It is all part of growing up. We have decided, Piker and I, to send the two of you, on vacation to Paris, for one month. You will have a one hundred thousand dollar spending limit; that is total, not each. You will be flying, first class, from Atlanta. You will not call us. You will not call the children. The only exception to this rule is, if either one of you becomes severely sick. We do not mean a hangnail or a cough. We mean something that requires hospitalization; like a broken neck or a pregnancy; which will requires one, or both of us, to go over to Paris, and break your necks. Is that agreeable to both of you?"

Both women were ecstatic. They kissed their husbands, and thanked them, for the opportunity to get away, from all the problems, and the stress, that they faced, continually.

Both men knew that this was not going to be agreeable in the long-term. However, they watched both women act, ecstatically, for the few short hours, before they realized what they had to give up. Right now, they were the best husbands, in the entire world. They were God's gift to women.

Bacillica asked Chad, "When do we leave?"

"You will leave, next Wednesday. Please remember, Frankie and Joey, will be going with you, and each of them will be getting a small stipend to spend, while they are there, with you."

These men were getting better and better, in their wives' eyes. They were not only going, with a huge amount of spending money, but their husbands were concerned enough, for their safety, they were sending their agents, with them, and giving the agents money to spend, while they were there. "What great men, we married," they thought.

Lunch arrived it was perfect. The wine flowed and it was perfect. Everything was perfect, including their husbands, until they got home, and reality hit them, square in the face.

Bacillica walked into the den and there was Dycke, sitting on the couch, looking at a map of the world. He was crying, while making notes of places he would see, without Payne.

She asked him what had happened.

He told her, after conference, with Uncle Turnquest, Alletta had asked for more time, to think about her decision. Payne and he had discussed it, and they both agreed, when Alletta asked for more time, it was the equivalent of her, again, saying, "No"!

Later that day, Alletta walked into her house, and it was silent. Steve's car was in the driveway, which meant Steve's stereo should be on. If Steve stereo was not on, something was wrong. She walked up the stairs, and saw something, she had never seen before, in her entire married life. Payne was lying down, on Steve's bed, with her head on her brother's lap, fast asleep. Steve looked at his mother, and put his finger to his mouth, asking for silence. Alletta backed off and went to her room. She sat down on her bed, and started to cry. She picked up the phone, from her bedside, and called Bacillica.

Bacillica looked at the caller ID, and saw that it was Alletta. Immediately, she knew why, because she was about to make the same call. She picked up the phone, and asked, "How are we going to handle this?"

Alletta said, "I do not know."

Joey knocked on Alletta's door, and said, "You have to come with me, now."

Alletta said to Bacillica, "I have to go, with Joey. I do not know what is up, but I will talk to you, later."

Frankie said to Bacillica, "You have to come with me, now."

Bacillica asked Frankie, "What is going on today? Everyone is acting so strange."

Frankie said to her, "It is just astrange day."

Everyone joined up at Piker Temple's offices. Alletta was not at all pleased, and she let her husband know it, as soon as she walked in.

Piker said to his wife, "Sit down and be quiet or you will be restrained."

Alletta looked at him and said, "By whom?"

Piker said, "Bob."

Bob Short walked into the large office carrying a box, with handcuffs, ball gags, and other restraining devices.

Piker said to his wife, "Any other questions?"

Alletta did not respond.

Piker turned to Bacillica, and asked, "Do you have any questions?"

Bacillica said, "Nope!"

Chad said, "I should have been a lawyer."

"Ladies, we do hope that you enjoyed lunch, and your fairytale vacation to Paris. We knew it would take, only a matter of hours, for you to realize, you did not have it in you, to take the gifts we offered you, and let your children grow up, by themselves. They are physically, morally, and legally adults. We, the four of us, have allowed them to live, as a married couple, for four months, copulating under our roofs, at any time of day, or night, without the sanction of church or state.

We go to church on Sunday. We call ourselves 'Good Catholics.' We go to confession. We believe what we are told to believe. However, Payne takes birth control pills. We perform sexual acts that would cause our current Pope to have a coronary. According to our Pope, sex is only supposed to take place, when we are trying to procreate. Alletta, we should have stopped having sex, and fun, seventeen years ago. The church refers to us as, 'Convenient Catholics.' Payne and Dycke are great kids. They are going to be great adults. They are going to be wonderful parents, one day, if we give them the opportunity to make their own decisions, and make their own mistakes. We cannot do that for them. What we can do, is move up their timeline. They did not want to get married, until after college. Pushing up their timeline will take a little bit of coaxing, and a lot of lying. I may have to go to confession twice, on their wedding day, however, I believe, it will be worth it.

Now, here is the hard part, for the two of you. This is what Chad and I have decided to do. You can be here, and help us plan the wedding, or you can disappear, for two months, while we get it done.

Chad and I are splitting the entire bill, down the middle. There is nothing, too good, for my daughter, or your son. If you do not think this is a good idea, say so. If you do not feel that you can get this put this together, by the last weekend in August, we will get the best event planner in Atlanta, Washington, D.C., or New York, to come here, and get it done, for us. The choice is up to you. Do you want to plan a wedding or do you want to be in Vail?"

Alletta said, "Who wants to be in Vail, in the summer?"

Piker smiled at her and said, "My point, exactly."

Alletta said, "Alright, I am in, right up to my neck."

Bacillica said, "I will not let her drown, by herself."

Bob jumped in and said, "Can the two of you, plan 'two weddings,' at one time?"

Bacillica and Alletta looked at each other and said, "Sure! It is like baking two cakes in different ovens; one in August and one in September, a week apart."

Bob said, "Good! I would not want Fiona to feel left out, in the cold, and take it out on me."

Everyone in the room laughed, at Bob, because they knew of his antics, with Fiona.

Piker said, "You do know, you have a built-in staff, and office space. Correct?"

Bacillica said, "Yes, we do. It has computers, and everything. We will start, first thing Monday morning."

Bob added, "Fiona's mother will be here, around the first of July. She has already done a great deal of the groundwork, for Fiona's wedding. Fiona will give you all the particulars, because I am not allowed to know anything, except the time, date, and place. When I told her that I already knew more about the wedding, then that, she became livid, demanding to know exactly what I knew, and who told me."

I told her, "I knew the name of the bride, and that she told me." He lifted his shirt and said, "Now, I have the bruises to prove it."

Everyone in the room got a good laugh at Bob's expense and Fiona glowed red.

Bacillica said, "We still have two problems to tackle. We have to keep Dycke here, and we have to come up with a plan, that will be palatable to both of them, so they will accept our proposal. As Piker said, they are adults, and we can no longer treat them as children; even though they will always be our children. Now that I have said that, "When do we tell the children?"

57b. Telling the Children!

It was the day before graduation and it was supposed to be a very happy one. However, Payne was at her house crying, and Dycke was at his house, sulking.

Dycke thought about going to college, at UNC, and reverting to the original plan, of living between the two campuses. He had even thought about kidnapping Payne, but that would not have solved anything. If Alletta was not willing to let Payne go with him, after all he had done, she would not let her go, for at least four years, or longer. He decided he would go it alone. He was fearful, of what would happen, when Payne got to Duke. He did not want to be here, if it occurred. He would rather get a 'Dear John' letter, then be told a lie. He decided to call his dad.

The meeting at Piker Temple's office had broken up, when Chad Schneider's cell phone rang. He picked it up and said "Hi Dycke, what is going on?"

"Dad, I just wanted to tell you, that after Payne graduates, tomorrow, I will be leaving. I thought about going to UNC and joining her up in Durham, but that just does not work for me, any longer. I will visit my businesses, around the world, and learn what I need to run them, as I go. When I get back, I may, or may not go back to school. I cannot stand the thought of not being with Payne. Alletta has driven a wedge between us and I have to put space between Payne and I or I will go crazy. It is best that I do it sooner, rather than later."

Chad said, "Son, I have never ordered you to do, or not to do anything. I have given your ideas, and I have shown you your options. If this is the best way, you see your life going, at this moment, then follow your heart."

Dycke said, "Thank you, dad. I knew you were the right one to call."

Chad hung up the phone, looked at everyone, and said, "Dycke is leaving after Payne's graduation. We have to develop a plan, between now and then, to: a) Change his mind; or b) Change it for him.

Alletta immediately said, "I can just tell them they can go, if they get married."

Piker said, "They promised each other not to get married until after college. They may take your offer as blackmail. Either do it your way, or you cannot do it. If we are all in on it, I believe it will be a sweeter pill to swallow."

Bacillica said, "I know my son, and I believe Piker is right. If someone tells him, he cannot do something, the way he has decided to do it, he will back away, and run as fast as he can."

Alletta said, "I know how to keep him in the area, with Payne."

Everyone was all ears and Piker said, "Do you want us to guess or are you going to give us the answer?"

"His uncle just sold him another G5."

Piker said, " Oh no, not another one. How much did he charge for this one?"

Alletta said, "How am I supposed to know? It was the same price as the last one."

Piker groaned and said, "Oh God! Where is the airplane and when is it due here?"

"That is the point, Pike. The aircraft is in Georgia, being fitted with new engines, upgraded avionics, and other stuff. His uncle said that Dycke should take Payne there, look over the inside, and make changes. If I know my daughter, that could take weeks, and weeks. They would be out of the way, while we do most of the work. Then, a few weeks, before the wedding, we could swoop down there, inform them of their future, and tell them we want their stuff out of our houses, when they come back, for Fiona's wedding.