Having Fun with Faith Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mesmeri
Mesmeri
264 Followers

This was getting harder because she was becoming distracted. Her nightgown was starting to feel uncomfortable, itchy and hot. And April seemed to have the same problem because she was shifting her weight around before she made a bold suggestion. "You wouldn't mind if I took this off, would you? It's getting kind of hot and it's just us girls here anyway."

Faith shook her head mutely and watched as she undressed, her eyes widened as more and more naked April was unveiled. "You don't look very comfortable in that either, why don't you take it off too?" she suggested. Faith swallowed but she still followed April's example.

She debated covering her breasts with her arms but thought better of it. If she did that, or looked away it might look as if she was thinking of April as something other than a friend. For the same reason she kept her gaze firmly trained on April's eyes lest she was caught admiring her form. 'Just focus on her beautiful eyes. She has a nice smile too.'

Faith was thankful that her flushed face hid her embarrassment, she didn't know where these thoughts were coming from and didn't want to scare away April. They kept talking about this and that with Faith becoming more and more comfortable at being naked in someone else's presence thanks to April, who didn't even seem to notice anything was amiss.

As the heat of the day began to dissipate Faith began to shiver a bit. But instead of putting their clothes back on Faith suggested they just crawl under the sheets. Once under them Faith found herself almost nose to nose with April. She could feel the heat radiating from the other girl's body and her breath tickled her nose.

Faith didn't move though, she felt too comfortable just like this. They started talking about school and what they planned to do afterwards. So comfortable was Faith that she didn't even notice when April's fingers started to softly stroke her thigh.

But she noticed when April fell silent and closed what little space there had been between them. The kiss was hesitant, as much a question as it was a statement. Faith found herself closing her eyes, not thinking about anything but the kiss until April pulled away. She opened her eyes and found April looking into hers, searching for something. Faith was curious what she would find because she wasn't sure what she was thinking and feeling herself.

Whatever it was, it must have been positive because April started kissing her again. Faith herself returned the kiss and began running her hand over the one April had resting on Faith's hip. They didn't go further than that, only breaking off now and then to take in some much-needed air before diving back in.

Strangely enough, it was only when April's tongue brushed against her lips that Faith's brain started to work again. 'Now I know why my sister... My sister, my parents!' where the panicked thoughts that made her break off the kiss and turn her back to April. She hugged herself as she pleaded to herself not to become her sister.

A plea that was muted the moment she felt two hard points pressed against her back as April scooted over and pulled Faith against her body. "What's wrong?"

Faith was torn. She wanted to run away and pretend this never happened, she wanted to stay and talk and another part of her wanted to turn around and ravish April. "I'm afraid I will be my sister," was her nonsensical response as a result of this internal confusion.

"I didn't know you had a sister."

Faith took a deep breath and grasped that gentle prod to clarify herself as a lifeline, a way out of this mental whirlwind. "That's because my parents disowned her. She went to college three years ago. I talked on the phone with her every week. At first she didn't seem very happy there, she had trouble finding her place and making friends but that changed. She found a few friends and one good friend. I didn't realize how good until she came home to introduce her as her girlfriend."

April made a startled sound behind her but Faith didn't let it interrupt her, it felt too good to get this off her chest. "Papa was furious, he threw her out and said she would burn in hell. My mother didn't say anything and she hasn't talked about her since, she just pretends my sister never existed. She even threw away all the pictures with her in it. My sister only knows that we moved away because I called her, but I haven't done that since we moved here."

"So, you're afraid of your parents if they found out you like girls?" April asked for clarification.

"I don't even know if I do! I just, I just really like kissing you. No, I'm afraid that they're right. That what I feel is wrong. That what we did was a sin and that I am going to hell."

"And what if it's your parents who are wrong?"

Faith turned around to face April, she needed to see her eyes. "And what if they're not? I mean, you heard the preacher and it's in the Bible."

April looked at her for a while, not saying a word. Then she moved closer and planted a kiss on Faith's lips. She didn't do anything to stop April even though she knew she should. "Does that feel wrong?" April asked.

"No, but..."

April didn't let her finish. "But me no buts. It feels right and you can still tell right from wrong. I mean, you don't suddenly have the urge to steal stuff or harm small animals do you?"

Faith shook her head but couldn't help to argue. "But aren't we supposed to be attracted to boys, we're supposed to get married and have kids."

April blinked. "Says who? No, let me put it differently. We're God's children, right?" Faith nodded and April gave her triumphant smile. "And there you have it. If we were supposed to be attracted to boys we would be, so if we're attracted to girls than that must be what He wanted!"

"And would the same go for pedophiles and murderers?" was Faith's arch response.

But it appeared April was ready for that rebuttal. "But that's about hurting people. Who are you hurting, who am I hurting? We just want to be with someone that makes us feel good, I just want to make you feel good," April wiggled her eyebrows suggestively, "among other things."

Faith blushed at that but thought April's words over. She had managed to talk a bit to Sarah and she seemed very happy with Kinzie. And it did feel good to kiss April as the wetness on her folds testified to.

This time, Faith initiated the kiss. If it was to do a final test of April's word or seal a decision she had already reached even Faith couldn't tell but once their lips touched they didn't stop.

The kisses became more passionate as Faith's tongue demanded and was granted access. Her hand was now caressing April's upper arm as her turgid nipples were pressed into the soft flesh of April's mounds. But even this much contact wasn't enough, she needed more.

April's eyes widened in surprise when Faith broke off the kiss and rolled them so she was now on top. Their overheated centers rested against each other and Faith took a moment to study the face below her. Especially the look of pleasure that came over April when Faith pushed her hips forward causing her slick pussy to slide against April's.

When Faith had found a good rhythm she began exchanging short, sharp kisses with April who was pushing right back. The kisses became less and less frequent as the pleasure mounted until they were just gasping for air as their bodies danced together.

They came together and they didn't scream nor were they so consumed with bliss that they lost awareness. They were supremely aware of each other as the delightful waves crashed through them, their bodies shuddering in time with those waves as they drowned in each other's eyes.

To be continued

Mesmeri
Mesmeri
264 Followers
12