Having Ryan, Getting Daddy?

Story Info
Hannah & Ryan settle their differences.
1.7k words
4.44
80.1k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Special thanks to all who've written. For the kind words and for gently pointing out my hasty flaws. Heh, I was anxious to be published. This one's a little more closely edited. Oh, and a HUGE thanks to The Purvv. You're my inspiration, in some ways. Thank you so much for the support. Enjoy!!

* * * * *

I slipped into my older brother Ryan's room at 6AM the next morning. Oh, I was going to let him have a day or so to hash this out. You know, weigh the consequences versus the incredible sex. Yadda-fuckin'-yadda.

But, see, when I collapsed, exhausted, into my bed the night before, the rush of endorphins finally wearing off, it hit me. Ryan wouldn't be as open to this in the light of day. He'd ACT like everything was fine, but it wouldn't be. And I'd know it. And we'd drift further and further apart and we'd become estranged and I'd have no one but my parents to rely on and what about when I joined him at college next fall?! And all of this was running through my mind and I was, of course, freaking out.

No, we had to talk about it.

The hint of another sweltering, beautiful southern California day was peeking in around his drawn blinds, but it was still early enough that his room was dim. The familiar scent of old sex hung in the air like a haze and my cheeks flushed as I breathed it in.

I watched my gorgeous, blonde, Adonis older brother a moment, lying half-naked in and out of his Sears sheets.

I debated, hinged on just letting this slide and hoping he'd come to himself in due time.

Then my feet seemed to move themselves and I eased softly onto the bed beside him, laying my cheek against his shoulder.

He stirred, a half-smile coming to his lips. But when his eyes opened and he saw me lying there rather than his dream lover, or Beth, or Teddy Ruxpin, fill-in-the-blank, he jumped, sitting up.

"Hannah, the hell're you doing?! Get out of here!" he whispered harshly, not wanting to wake our sleeping parents down the hall.

I sighed, shaking my head slowly, side, side back to center. I locked my eyes in his.

"Tell me you didn't enjoy last night. Tell me it was wrong and sinful and we'll both rot in hell. Tell me, Ryan, and I'll leave and life will take its course. But if you can't tell me that..." I trailed off, flicking my gaze down the length of his body. I was dressed in one of his old tee shirts and boxers, the cotton of both leaving little to the imagination, worn and faded as they were. And I saw his own boxers, he must have pulled them on sometime last night, and the bulge beneath them as it stirred... and grew hard. I reached out, scooting closer, dragging the tips of my fingers over that lump that twitched to my light stroke.

He groaned softly, pulling in a breath, reaching out a hand to stop me.

"Tell me to leave," I choked out softly, tugging down the front of the shorts that came away with the stiffness of his cock straining against the thin material. It sprang out, standing a proud seven and a half inches of full attention. Ryan's eyes glazed over, his throat working to swallow as he stared down at my fist encircling the thick shaft at the base. I dragged a stroke up the length, slow and tight with in my moist palm. His eyes flickered, closing a moment as his head dropped back.

"Uhnnshiit... Hannah, no. It-it's wrong. Duh-don't...." But his hips jacked up, pumping slightly into my stroking fist.

I smiled, a wicked little smile as my tongue wet my lower lip slowly.

"Tell me. To leave," I stated again firmly. I pushed hair from my shoulder, leaning down to give him a perfect view of my profile. And my mouth, hot and wet, closed around the tip of that hard cock, licking free the small pearl of precum there.

I paused a moment, savoring the sweet flavor of his morning hard-on. Then I just let my head drop, my mouth sinking down over his length to the hilt. I'd shown him a little last night, now it was time for the "Full Monty".

His hands tangled deep, tight fists pulling my hair as he shoved his cock deeper into my throat.

"Uhhn... fuck, suck it... shit.... OhhnnuhHannnnaaah..." he groaned, sinking back against the pillows. His thighs opened, relaxing enough to jut his hips up, then pull them back in a soft, thrusting motion. I rode it, tightening the rich, hot velve of my throat, pulling back against his grip to begin a steady bob. The wet smacking noises resounded and I groaned against him, vibrating it, milking that delicious hardness as best I could.

I felt him tensing, knowing this would be quick, so early stimulated. He shuddered, my fingers curling tight, hard little nails into the flat rock of his stomach. And then it came, five or six warm spurts, my throat convulsing to swallow as much as I could. Of course, some leaked out and dripped from my chin as I dragged my mouth up loose to coat him with it. He'd muffled his orgasm cries into his throat, keeping our parents in mind as the pleasure hit him.

I drew back, licking my lips, swallowing thickly. And he stayed rock hard, my fingers rubbing his juice into the tip, stroking it so I could feel those tension shudders of sensory overload.

"Goddamn!" he gasped. "Uhn... m'gonna fuck you so hard, you little tease." I blinked; ready to settle back to cuddle with him and strong fists grabbed my arms, throwing me back onto the bed. I tried to scramble up, but Ryan was faster and had my shorts ripped off and tossed aside before I even knew what was happening!

"Ryan, stop! Mom and Dad will h-UHNN!" I felt him spreading my thighs, kneeling up between them and as I spoke, that hard, sperm-slick cock sunk to the hilt deep inside my surprised little cunt. It immediately tightened, lubricating with my precum as my back arched up to his thrust. Now it was my eyes that were glazing over, my lips parting, and then snapping closed to block the moans that wanted to come.

Ryan sat back, shoving my thighs up until my knees were spread against my chest and I closed my eyes, feeling him sink in as deep as possible. He wasted no time, thrusting hard and fast until the slap of skin on skin was nearly deafening.

"Uhnn! You like that, you little whore?" he whispered harshly down at me, rolling his hips to slam his cock up against my G spot. I shuddered violently, nodding with desperation. The pleasure was almost catatonic and the fact that I couldn't cry out was killing me. I blinked up at him, panting, gasping the groans, and forcing them back.

"Mmhn... Hannah, I'm gonna fuck your ass.... Uhnnyeah... fuckyeah... you're gonna be my little slut for all those... UHHN...mmfuckin' times you teased m-me..." He went on, grunting those dirty words down at me and working his hips to get as deep as possible into my hot little pussy with every thrust.

"Mmhn... mmgonna... c-come.." I whimpered, softly as I could, and he let out a long, low groan as he felt my hot, wet tightness suddenly grip like a vice before soaking his cock in warmth.

"Mhn, that's it... fuck, come all over my cock you fuckin' little bitch.. uhhn...that pussy is so fuckin' sweet..." He pulled my knees open, letting my legs wrap around him as a light, clean sweat glistened our skin and fused it hotly together. His mouth dropped onto mine, muffling each others moans as I felt him shudder, then come deep inside me.

Nothing was said of pregnancy. He knew I was on the pill. We didn't even worry about that 89% effective rate. Too lost in the moment, I guess.

It was hot... and long... and he rolled me over onto my stomach to take me doggy style before he came again.

We stayed in his room for two hours, until 8 o'clock brought the chime of Dad's alarm and we were forced to part.

I kissed him hotly, gathering my clothes.

"I guess you're alright with this now," I asked, pulling on my shirt. He just grinned lazily, licking my come from his palm after he'd stroked his cock into submission.

"More than, dear sister. We've got the whole summer for me to teach you. And trust me, they'll be hard lessons."

I stumbled to his door with those words ringing in my head, my boxers in hand as I pulled it shut behind me.

Standing in the hall, in a very obvious sex stupor, my little pussy bared for the world to see, its dark amber curls pushed flat by hands and tongues, I came face to face with my father.

I hadn't bothered to fully dress. I mean, I was five fucking steps from my own room!

He was coming from the bathroom and as I said, it was goddamn obvious what I'd been doing. My hair was a mess. My body flushed. My covered breasts were straining phantom pleasure against the thin cotton top.

"Hannah?" my father asked, looking the world like Ryan fifteen years down the road. Except his hair was all brown. And he was a little taller. And... come to think of it... pretty fuckin' hot in his own right. But he looked so confused, and maybe a little hurt, too, standing there in his bathrobe, wondering what in fuck his half-naked daughter was doing coming out of her brother's room at 8 in the morning in the middle of summer break.

"Hi Daddy," I whispered. And shit, I tell you no lie. I couldn't fuckin' help it. My hand slid between my thighs and stroked a dab of Ryan's come from my aching clit.

Licking my fingers, I turned and walked down the hall to my bedroom, leaving my father standing open-mouthed and staring behind me.