Having Sex with my Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Giveandgetoral
Giveandgetoral
1,861 Followers

She knew why her fantasies weren't as good, she could imagine the sex, but now she had that added with the love. She kissed him back, "I want to get on the pill."

"I want you to get on your hands and knees."

"Why?" She squealed as she felt herself flipped on her stomach.

Dennis moved onto the bed and lay on his back facing her. He made her move over him, "Put me in you."

Hayden was positively gushing as she positioned her legs on the outside of his. She realized that her dad liked having the woman sometimes be the aggressor and not just lay there and she had every intention of giving it to him. Like before, she used her hand to guide him into her. When he was just barely in, her dad put his hands on her hips and pushed her down. A long series of "Oh's" escaped her and her body accepted him. The lower she went the farther in he went. When he was all of the way inside of her, her thighs against his, she thought she was going to pass out.

He wrapped his arms around her as he sat up. His lips met hers even as his cock was still in her. "Oh my sweet baby, this feels so incredible."

She looked down at her dad as he laid back, his loving smile lit up his face and made her heart jump in her chest. Moving up and down by flexing her knees she experienced being on top of her dad for the first time. The power of being in control was unbelievably arousing. Since she was the one doing most of the moving, Hayden tried varying her speed which brought more sensations. Finally she moved her hips in circles and a series a moans and whimpers escaped her while his cock was hitting everywhere inside of her. Finally she felt him moving her, and his cock slipped out, "Crap, I wanted it to last longer."

"We can't, it's too risky. We'll get some protection and well do whatever you want. For now, I want to do something to you." Using his arms, he moved her up him until her legs were on either side of his head and her pubic hair was inches from his mouth.

A giggle escaped her as she watched him catch her blonde hair in his lips and gently pull. She had to admit none of her girlfriends had thought to do that. She saw her dad use his fingers to hold her pussy lips apart, and felt his tongue lick her clit, "Oh yeah."

He mumbled, "I love doing this."

Hayden felt that she should be a good daughter, "Daddy you can do that anytime you want."

Dennis loved the sight of her young pussy; the smell of her being turned on was intoxicating. He went crazy with his tongue and lips.

"AAAAhhhhh -- Oh, daddy – Yes – there -- Oh yes there." Hayden had done this before with her girlfriends but never with a guy. It was different, but still great, plus it was her dad! She started humping his tongue and even though it felt fantastic she wished it was his hard cock in her. Then she heard something she had dreamed of hearing.

He wanted to get her off this way, "Cum for me baby," and his tongue flicked side to side, up and down he tried to get it everywhere at once. He even tried to fuck her with it, letting it slide in and out of her pussy. He heard her suck in her breath and used his fingers as well.

Her eyes rolled back in her head, her breathing became extremely erratic. It felt similar to what she had experienced with her girlfriends, but it was way different! It felt like her dad was French kissing her clit while flicking his tongue real fast back and forth. Hayden wasn't normally vocal during sex except for moans, but she instinctively knew her dad wanted it, "I'm Cumming daddy!" Her body tensed up and jerked uncontrollably as a series of gasps, and groans came from her. The intensity of her orgasm was mind numbing as she rocked back and forth on his face. Then her brain received a message she almost couldn't conceive, he wasn't stopping!

On and on it went, him attacking her and her body reacting. Orgasm after orgasm shattered her young body. She had never experienced multiple orgasms. Her girlfriends knew what to do because they were female. A guy, even her dad, could never make it feel the same way. But this was mind shattering. "No – more – please." She collapsed on the bed next to him, her body and her mind trying to rejoin as waves of pleasure still coursed through her.

Hayden mumbled, "Breathe, just try to breathe. She smiled weakly at him, and felt him put her hand on his cock. Her fingers gently played as her brain tried to come back down to earth. She said dreamily, "If I told my girl friends about this, you would have every one of them here all the time."

"Hum...I've never done it with more than one woman at the same time."

Hayden suddenly sat up and looked wide eyed at him. She saw the grin on his face and realized that he was teasing her. She gripped his hard shaft and squeezed, "I would watch what I said if I were you."

Hayden saw her dad put his hand on hers felt him show her how to move her fingers up and down. After a few times, he took his hand away. She continued as he had shown her and could tell by the look on his face that she was doing it right.

With her head only a few inches from his cock she could see the details that she missed with him being in her mouth. Experimenting with using different pressure and speed and a different number of fingers, she always watched his face make sure she was pleasing him and that she wasn't hurting him.

Dennis arched his back as his daughter brought him to the edge, "Baby, I'm going to cum," he moaned, "When I start, don't stop playing with me."

She had never seen a penis until now. She had a computer, but when she had first gotten it she had promised not to look at porn, and even though she was curious, she had kept that promise. Hayden was amazed as a stream of white liquid shot out of him. She kept pumping him but cum had landed on her hand and had made him slippery. Her cum coated fingers slid up and down his cock, she guessed it was all right as more spurts of cum shot out only not as forceful as the first one.

When he started getting soft, she moved her hand away and just stared at it. His cum was everywhere. She moved her thumb and fingers together concentrating on how it felt. Looking at his soft cum covered penis, she asked, "Can I taste it?"

"You can do anything you want baby, but a lot of women don't like the taste. Oh they like to suck a guy but not until he gets off."

Hayden bent down and licked at the cum on her dad's stomach. She liked the taste, "Hum, not bad, kind of salty." As she continued to clean him off, she knew she would soon be sucking him until he shot into her mouth. But, first things first, her dad would get a condom and they would find some alone time, then she would make love to her dad.

By the end of the next week she was determined to get on the pill, and then it wouldn't be just a fantasy, but a fantasy come true. She could almost feel his hard cock shooting his cum deep inside of her.

As she licked at the last few drops she wondered if there was a way for her to experience having sex with her dad and some of her girlfriends at the same time. Would they be willing?

Giveandgetoral
Giveandgetoral
1,861 Followers
12