Hawaii

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Either way, I tried to supress my moans as he drove into my quickly, but not as forcefully as I knew he enjoyed. Tony was a rough playmate; he liked screaming, hair pulling, noises, sweat. The raunchier, the dirtier, the happier the Lovato. I grinned at this thought, and tangled my hands in his bleached hair. He smiled at me, his lips pursed tightly together as he pummeled my body into the sink.

"You okay?" he inquired, his voice deepened by sexual heat.

I nodded, running my nails slowly down his back. "Mmmhmm."

"You like fucking me in the bathroom, dontcha, V? You slut! You've always wanted this, haven't you?" he growled, driving forward, then pulling back in a quick, steady rhythm. I wanted to throw him down onto the floor and ride him, place his hands onto my breasts, scream his name for the entire plane to hear. Alas, there was no room for that and he was already nearing his orgasm. I could sense it, could feel it.

"Fuck," he hissed in my ear and squeezed my hips painfully tight. "Fuck."

Operation Fuck Tony: Complete, I thought with a sly smile. Not that I had intended to fuck Tony, but still. Though I had, unfortunately, not orgasmed, I still felt a deep sense of love for Tony as he helped me fix my clothing and exit the tiny bathroom. He grabbed my hand as we walked back to our seats, fairly shameless that we had exited together. Fuck, the entire plane would know now.

And Paul.

"Joined the mile high club, did you?" Paul smirked as I slid into my seat and Tony tossed himself back down beside me. I felt my face grow a thousand shades of red, and I pulled the blue blanket over my head and sunk down in my chair. Great, we're not even in fucking Hawaii yet and I'm already ready to die. A slow, painful death of embarassment.

I heard a slap and Tony chuckled. "Fuck, she's tight."

Great! I'm tight. And horrified. And I just want to die. Please God, let me die.

* * *

"This is fucking amazing," I had to exclaim as we toured the suite. It was bigger than my apartment. Bigger than some people's homes. Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living area, a kitchen and dinette, even a small TV room. Forget that the bathrooms both had jacuzzis, and we had a private outdoor patio with a third Jacuzzi. The view? Unfuckingbelievable. There was ocean for miles; complete with sun, sand, and unadultered views of the nearest hotels. Clearly, this could be my Heaven on earth. Right? I mean, it's a fucking palace suite in Hawaii.

Hawaii.

I'm really in Hawaii.

Tony smiled and grabbed my hand at that moment, as I was lost in a swarm of thoughts. "I hope you like it," he offered timidly, almost sheepishly. "I saw photos online and knew it was perfect. Perfect."

"It's fit for a queen," I smiled warmly, running my thumb protectively across his pale pink cheek. "I still hate you, fucker, but this is perfect."

Tony grinned. "Good."

"I'm ready for bed," Paul called from inside one of the bedrooms. "Night, fuckheads!"

"I guess we're roomies," Tony shrugged. I watched him walk casually toward the back of the suite, deducing that Paul was in the room to the right and pushing open the door on the left. He turned and glanced over his shoulder at me, then motioned for me to follow and I did. Without a thought to rooming with him for the night. This was fucking Tony Lovato, my best friend of years. Rooming together was not going to be a big deal. Of course, why should it be? We just fucked in the plane on the ride here. "So remember what I said back in Chitown?" he called from inside the room, and I stepped inside only to find him already in the bathroom.

"Yeah?" I called back as I kicked off my worn out, beat up Vans.

"I'm calling in one of my favors tonight," his eyes beamed as he reentered the room. He searched quickly through his duffelbag and extracted a pair of dark socks that, I presumed, might have once been white. "That fuck on the plane wet my appetite, V. Bad." I raised an eyebrow, but I already knew what he was asking. "I need to fuck you right tonight. I want to throw you down on this bed, and make you scream so loud you wake Paul. And have bruises in the morning. Fuck, V, I want to spank you so bad."

If my jaw was still attached to my face, I was unaware of it. I just stared at Tony, speechless and mindless; a blundering idiot. He had reduced me to a bumbling moron.

"V?" he laughed. "V, you alright?"

Was I alright? My jaw was gone, at least, the bottom half. My hands felt sweaty, and I knew my legs were permanently glued to the carpeting. Hmm, not sure that counts as 'alright', but sure. I'm great, Tony. Let's party. What the fuck did he expect me to say? And what the fuck had I gotten myself into?

"I hope you knew I was serious," he frowned and dove onto the bed. He bounced a few times, a childlike smile plastered to his face. "I said that I'd bring you to Hawaii if you were my slave, and I expect you to meet my needs."

"And mine," came a deep growl from the doorway, and that's when I realized that I was royally (and literally) fucked.

Tony's eyes went wide. "Dude, go back to sleep! Give me a fucking chance, would ya?"

"You had your chance, Tony," Paul smirked. "You got to fuck her on the plane, and I get to fuck her tonight."

My feet would not move, and so, I stood there, listening to my two friends argue back and forth over me as though I were nothing more than a whore. Heidi Fleiss, where are you? I need to negotiate my bargain here, girl. Help a sister out.

"Right?" Paul was asking me. I didn't realize he was speaking to me until I felt strong arms wrap around my hips. The scent of his cologne filled my nostrils, and I instantly recognized the main character of my sexual fantasies. Paul. The one I adored most. "Right?" he repeated.

I shrugged. "I have no idea what you're asking me to agree to."

"Paul says that you want him more than you want me," Tony reiterated with a grimace. "And so you'd rather go to bed with him than me. That's not true, V, is it?"

I had barely processed the information when I blurted out, "You're fighting over me?"

Tony's eyes darted to Paul, and I felt Paul go rigid and step away from me. "Not fighting, no," he sighed and I turned in time to see him run his hands through his disheveled black hair. "I just think I deserve a chance, V. I mean, you've already been with Tony today. I want a chance."

"She prefers me, fucker," Tony smirked in a pathetic challenge. They were fighting, like boys. Like children. And the truth is, they are children. Tony loves to pick fights ala second grade; and Paul, all he does is sleep and eat. Like a baby: that's all a baby does, right? They would go on for hours if I didn't stop them. This, I knew.

"I'll sleep on the sofa," I offered and began to search for my pajamas in my luggage.

There was a commotion and next thing I knew, Paul was tugging my bag away from me and grinning. "No way, kiddo," he smiled. "You have to choose now. We paid for your everything, V. Tony thinks you're a slave, but I know you have free will. I want you to tell us: who do you want to sleep with tonight?"

"Neither of you!" I called as I stormed from the room. And as I stomped toward the small kitchen in this spacious palace, I thought to myself why am I doing this? Why am I running from what I've longed for since forever. Here I have the perfect opportunity to fuck the guy's brains out, and I'm fleeing like a little girl. Isn't that just always the way?

But there's someone behind me, and I hear Paul say my name just as he touches my shoulder and slowly spins me around to face him. "V?" he breathes heavily, a concerned look darting across his masculine features. "V, listen. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel like you-"

"Yes," I smiled, leaning into his warm body. "Yes, Paul."

"Yes what?" he inquired, a confused expression crossing his face.

I grinned up at him and wrapped my arms tightly around his chest. "I'm saying yes to your offer," I laughed. "Dumby."

He took a step back, nearly causing me to fall over in the process. He sighed and ran his hands through his dark hair, then smiled slowly. "Yeah?" I watched him for those few seconds, his expression changing from a soft, sympathetic tone, to the lustful realization that I had just consented to having sex with him. The look of pleasure on his face was so abundantly obvious, I could not help but feel desirable. The man I wanted most, wanted me.

"So?" I grinned and tried to take the lead. Maybe he was shy, who knows. I sauntered towards the kitchen, crooking my finger and begging him to follow. "I think we have some business to attend to," I continued as I walked. "Maybe this is the best spot, since I'm sure Tony will hear us in here."

He followed me slowly, almost hesitantly. Though as I pressed my back against the counters of the small kitchen, he stepped forward and lifted me quickly onto the counter top and pressed our lips together. So now it's heaven on earth because I've got Paul's tongue in my mouth, in a suite, in Hawaii. There is nothing that could be any better than this moment. No. Especially not know that he's massaging my neck with his gigantic hands, and his tongue is massaging my throat. Yes. This is perfection. This is heaven on earth, and surely I am going to die here. Right now. Like this. I'm totally losing my cool. Fuck. Fuck me. Fuck-

"V?" came the timid call of my name. Paul pulled away enough to allow me to turn and stare into Tony's pleading blue eyes. He looked almost hurt. Does Tony Lovato actually have a heart? I wondered that and wanted to laugh. But I didn't. "Can I talk to you?"

I was on autopilot when I nodded, hopped off the counter top and walked towards Tony. I wasn't realizing exactly what I was doing when I followed him down the hallway back into our bedroom.

"Are you going to fuck Paul tonight?" he questioned, bluntly. That was Tony: he never minced words. Neither did I, normally. But tonight, I felt high. I felt high and I wanted to mince words. I didn't want to be this honest with him right now.

"I would like to."

Suddenly, his face lit like a child's on Christmas morning. He tugged me into his arms and pecked me on the cheek. "Okay, V. I'll fuck you tomorrow then. Night!"

And then I was back on autopilot and exiting the bedroom as Tony shut the door. Like nothing ever happened. What the fuck just happened? Why the fuck did he interrupt me for that? What am I thinking and doing and why am I-

"V, I'm in here," came the deep, primal growl.

* * *

"I couldn't wait for you," he growled as I entered the bedroom and my eyes shot open wide. Frankly, I wasn't sure if I still had a jaw or if my eyes had popped out of their sockets. Maybe I am high and hallucinating. Because fuck me if I'm seeing this correctly, my personal wet dream is sprawled out across a king-sized hotel room bed with his hand down his pants. "Fuck, V, I'm so fucking ready for you. Come on, V."

Each word was slow, deliberate. His voice was the deepest I had ever heard it. And like pure sex, there he was: amazingly hard and touching himself. Sure, his jeans were blocking my view; but I could see the hand shoved down inside there and I have an imagination. Oh yes, I do. And it's a really great imagination, if I do say so myself. It also happens to love imagining Paul in any position possible. This would probably be one of the better ones. The best would be if he was naked. I would give anything for him to-

"V, come on," he moaned, sitting up on the bed and removing his hand. He stared at me curiously, a lazy grin on those perpetually chapped lips. "I want to taste you, V."

If there could have been more perfect words to float from those lips, I, well, there could be no better words. Paul wanted to taste me. Yes. So this was the signal to snap out of retard mode and give the man what he wanted. Yes. V, snap out of it! V, come to your senses. V, just fucking-

"V?" Paul's voice questioned and I realized that he was standing behind me, those strong hands grabbing my hips. "Can I fuck you tonight?"

I nodded.

"I want you to taste me," he continued with the dirty talk, and my IQ plummeted. "I want to taste you. I want to fuck you and make you scream, V. I want us to still be fucking when the sun comes up. I want to spank you, V. Cause you're such a dirty, naughty girl. Aren't you?"

I nodded.

"You fucked Tony in the plane, V. You're a slut. I want you to be my slut tonight, okay?"

I nodded again. There were just no words.

"Can I put you on the bed now, V?" he questioned and I realized that I wasn't ever going to find the words. So I simply nodded as he placed me gently down into the softness of the mattress. I stared up into those cherubic eyes and lost myself. There was nothing left of the strong, confident, normally outgoing V; there was simply a shell of the woman she once was left to stare. To nod. To accept that her fantasy was about to come true. So I moaned when his lips touched down onto my own, and I returned his kiss. It was short and then he backed off and grinned. "V, I'm going to undress you now."

"I thought you were shy?" I finally managed to state softly.

"I thought you weren't," he grinned down at me as he began to remove my Vans.

"I wasn't," I blushed. "I meant, I'm not."

He smirked and tossed the sneakers across the room. "Right."

"I'm not shy," I tried to argue.

Paul's smirk widened. "I guess not. Where are your panties, V?"

"Tony tore them off in the plane," I blushed.

He nodded to this and dipped his thumb quickly inside me. "So moist, V. You've wanted this for a while, haven't you?"

I nodded, losing my voice again.

"Are you wearing a bra, V?"

All I could do was nod.

"You want to take it off for me, V?" he taunted, stepping back and staring down at my body. He seemed to devour me with his eyes: my skirt, my exposed midriff, the tight tank top and bra. I grinned and tugged the tank off, tossing it across the room somewhere. I reached down to push the skirt off my hips, but he stopped me. "No, baby, I want that on you when I fuck you."

Is it possible to cum just from hearing someone's words? If so, surely Paul is the master of seduction. Because right now, I could cum. Seriously.

"Take off the bra," he repeated, arms folded against his large chest.

Again speechless, I simply did as I was told and tossed the garment across the room.

He seemed pleased with this, and he uncrossed his arms. "Now, V, I want you to do something for me, okay?"

I nodded.

"I want you to masturbate for me, V. I want to watch you pleasure yourself."

"I'm not sure I-"

He nodded his head, a demanding gesture. "No, V. I know you've done it for Tony. I know you have. You're a tigress with him. Why are you shy with me?"

I shrugged.

Paul smirked. "Lay back against the headboard, V."

I did as I was told.

"Now spread your legs wide, V."

I lost myself in his words and complied.

"Now place your hand between your thighs, V. Come on, you know how this goes."

And I do know how this goes. I know that this is the man I have been fantasizing about for months, possibly even, well…Alright, months. Let's stick to months. And here I am in Hawaii, laying on his hotel room bed practically naked, with my thighs splayed wide. And I'm arguing. How's that for fucking irony, right? You get what you want and you fight it every step of the fucking way. This is so typical. I should just-

"Just do it, V."

Yes, just do it. So with Paul staring down at me intently, I place my middle finger slowly on top of my moist outer labia. Yes, moist already from minimal foreplay. Thank god for being young, dumb, and full of female cum. And so it begins. The slow twirling, the gentle manipulations of my engorged clit. I want to give him a show. I want to make him hard. So I moan extra loud, dramatically. I'm an actress right now, right? I might as well put on a fucking Oscar-worthy performance. I better make this count. So I'm going to give it my all. And fuck if this is not a hard task. I masturbate all the fucking time when he's not around.

"Can I join you?" he grins down at me and he's already sinking down beside me on the large mattress.

I grin. "Dive in."

"There's the V I know," he smirks and leans forward. Our lips meet and lock. Tongues immediately come out to play. Fuck, I want this man. Tony is fun to fuck, sure; but I want Paul. I want to fuck Paul harder than I've ever fucked any man in my entire life.

"I want you," I coo softly, timidly. Not because I'm shy- fuck if that's gone to hell now- but because there's still that slight fear of rejection. There's still that nagging feeling that this is all a dream and I'm going to wake up one morning, back in my pathetic apartment. All of this a dream. Yes, I must be dreaming.

"V?"

"Mmm?"

"I want to cut the crap tonight. I can't fucking last like this. I don't want to waste time on foreplay anymore. I have to fuck you now, okay?"

Now I'm grinning and he's hovering over my body, naked. He's gorgeous. Perfectly gorgeous, as I always knew he'd be. He has no tan, no tattoos that I didn't already know about from our years of friendship. No strange piercings. He doesn't shave. He's just Paul. And I like that about him. I like that he has a beer gut, and chest hair. I love the soft trail of hair leading down to his unmentionables. I like the feel of his wrinkled ballsack in my hand. I like every part of him and I want to be consumed by it all. I am consumed.

"V?"

"I want you inside me."

"I want it rough," he states as he rams himself inside my body. One thrust. Seven inches. Girthy. I am filled to bursting and…all I can do is scream.

* * *

I woke up and stared at the empty slice of mattress beside my sweat-drenched, sticky body. Naked body. Last night has been an interesting one, to say the least. My first coital romp with Paul. He has been rough. So rough, I was now very aware that my hips were bruised and I was sore. There were so many things to say about last night, but the first thought that was floating on the surface of my mind right now was breakfast. Yes, food. I could smell a bevy of scents wafting from the hallway. No doubt, care of room service. I can't envision Tony or Paul ever touching anything inside a kitchen, besides a refrigerator.

Robe, check. Slippers, check. Thank you hotel management and housekeeping for providing these deliciously starched white items to cover my nude form. Now I can toddle outside and see what the two whores are doing.

"Good morning," Tony smirks as I do just that and appear in the posh living room. He's stuffing pancakes in his face, chewing with his mouth wide open. "I heard you two crazy kids last night."

This causes me to blush. Paul smirks and raises a glass of what looks like Cranberry juice to his lips. "Fuck, she's tight."

"I told you," Tony grins as he gulps orange juice loudly. "And I told you she loves it rough."

"You alright?" Paul questions, looking a bit concerned as he places his glass back onto the coffee table in front of him. "I was pretty rough with you last night."

"A little sore," I admit and then blush further.

Tony rolls his eyes and crams a large piece of muffin into his face. "Since when are you fucking shy, V? You don't fucking blush! What the fuck?"

"She was rather shy at first last night," Paul admits as I take the seat beside him on the leather sofa. "Weren't you, V?"

I nod.

"Why?" Tony spews crumbs. "You're not motherfucking shy, Vanessa Jane Hamilton. What the fuck?"

"What the fuck Anthony David Lovato?" I taunt back.

"I'm just sayin'," Tony pauses, then stares at his overflowing plate of sweets. "Want a muffin?"

I shake my head and decline the treat.

"Want a bagel?" Paul smiles. He smells like cigarettes already. Marlboros. His favorite brand. "I got vegetable cream cheese just for you."