Hawaii Surprise

Story Info
Wife discovers Hawaiian nude beaches.
3.1k words
4.26
150.8k
22
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim and Jane had been on three of the Hawaiian-islands and were finishing up their vacation on Maui.

It had been a rather uneventful vacation until they were walking along the beach on the last day.

They came upon a sign warning them that nude bathing was unlawful.

Jane giggled, "Just when I was wanting to go skinny dipping," she said!

Jim laughed! He knew that she wouldn't take off her clothes in public, but had secretly wanted her to.

She had a terrific figure, with big, firm tits, a narrow waste, long tapering legs, and firm, fully rounded ass globes. Her button nose, deep blue eyes, and blond flowing hair, rounded out her beauty.

He had often noticed other men ogling her. It gave him a prideful rush.

"You wouldn't go nude the even if you had the chance," he laughed.

"You might be surprised what I might do if I had a chance," she said.

They continued walking. As they came up over a small rise, they both caught their breath. In front of them was about a dozen people splashing in the water or laying on the beach naked.

Jim smiled. "Now you have your chance," he said.

Jane caught his arm, her mouth forming an O! They continued on down the beach.

Jane hung on his arm with both hands.

Jane's mouth was open. She looked from one person to the other, not believing what she was seeing.

Jim was in awe of what he saw.

He glanced at Jane as they came closer to the nearest people.

He was watching a small Hawaiian girl sitting near the water.

She stood as they approached. Her golden skin, long black hair and huge tits caught his eye.

He hadn't noticed the two boys racing out of the water.

Jane was well aware of them. They were not boys but full-grown young men. She gripped Jim's arm tighter as they approached. Both were well built but rather short, except where Jane was looking, her eyes hidden behind her dark glasses.

The taller of the two waved at them as they neared. His cock swayed back and forth as he moved.

Jim and Jane gasped in unison. His cock was at least nine inches long and it was not the least bit hard.

The other young man was nearly as well endowed as his counterpart, except his cock was much thicker around and not quite as long.

"Aloha!" They shouted in unison. "Welcome to Little beach."

Jane's mouth hung open as they neared.

"You are new here, aren't you?" The taller one asked.

Jim nodded his head. "We just happen to come over the hill and notice you here. I thought it was against the law to go nude on the beach!"

The young man smiled. "They put those signs up, but if we stay within reasonable bounds, they don't bother us."

The smaller the two grinned and pointed out towards the ocean. "See that boat out there. That is the police. They watch us through binoculars and as long as we stay within bounds they won't bother us."

The beautiful Hawaii girl came bouncing up.

"Aloha. Don't let these two scare you." She said.

The taller one, with the long cock smiled. "We were just telling them about the police out there. By the way, you need to get naked or go back down the beach." He pointed toward the police launch. "They have seen you and are coming in."

The girl glanced out of sea.

"Yes! They will make it hard for us unless you either get naked or leave."

Jim smiled widely. "Well, I guess it's up to you, Jane, do we leave or do we stay?"

Jane gasped. She clutched Jim arm tightly. She took a deep breath and smiled. "I vote that we stay!"

Jim unbuttoned his Hawaii shirt, baring his very muscular chest. He unfastened his belt, and pushed his trousers down.

Jane was surprised, but quickly decided to go along with him. She unbuttoned her blouse and removed it. She had followed the hang loose idea and was not wearing a bra.

Both of the Hawaii men smiled widely. "Very nice" they said in unison.

Jane blushed. She slowly unfastened her skirt, and allowed it to drop at her feet. With her hands, she quickly removed her bikini patties. Her blond hair had been cut short and her pussy lips were visible.

The men smile again. "Very nice," they said again.

Jane tried to cover herself with their hands.

The young girl said, "You should be happy to show yourself," she said. "You have a marvelous body."

Jane felt relieved. She gathered her clothing and tucked them under her arm. "Where can I put these?"

The girl smiled. "We have a car just over there," she said, pointing away from the water.

"You can put them there and they won't be disturbed." She said, taking Jane by the arm and leading her away from the water.

Jim followed, his cock standing at attention at the site of the women in front of him.

The two men noticed and laughed out loud.

"You seem to have quite an effect on him, Kalani." The man with the short, thick cock," shouted after them!

Kalani looked at Jim and smiled. "I am happy you like what you see," she said bluntly.

Jim flushed. "I'm sorry, I just couldn't help it," he said!

Kalani smiled. That is quite a complement," she said.

Jane laughed. "He isn't quite as long as those two down there," she said. "But he is not a slouch either!"

Kalani nodded her agreement.

When they were returning from the automobile, they notice that the police crafted had returned to its original location.

Jim's cock was still standing at attention when they returned to where to Hawaii men were waiting.

They noticed, but were more intent on Jane.

Jane felt their gaze but began to feel more comfortable around them. She smiled at their attention! She ran between them into the water.

She discovered that the one with the long thin cock was called Don and the other was Henry.

Don dove under the water and came up along side of her, catching her by her waist.

She gasped softly as he held her against his naked body. Henry splashed up on the other side, and touched one of her bare breasts with the palm of his hand.

She groaned in excitement at their respectful advances. She was enjoying their contact.

They took turns feeling her tits and rubbing her cunt.

She could feel each of their manliness against her naked body, and realized she was making their cocks hard. She attempted to catch each one by their cock but they managed escape.

Jim and Kalani had stayed on the sand, watching them splashing in the water.

Jim watched Kalani as she bounced up and down in excitement the others invoked.

Jane and the two men came running towards them.

Jane was breathing hard and her large, firm tits rose and fell magnificently.

"Would you like to play Frisbee?" Don asked.

She looked from one man to the other. "That sounds like it might be fun," she said enthusiastically.

Don tossed the Frisbee and Henry chased after it.

Jane noticed the men's cocks had grown and become quite stiff in front of them.

he smiled at the two and chased after the Frisbee that Henry tossed her way.

She caught it and tossed it toward Don but it was too high and it sailed over a ridge behind him.

He shouted as he disappeared behind the ridge.

Henry chased after him, beckoning Jane to follow.

They all three disappeared over the ridge.

Jane stumbled and fell as she tried to catch the Frisbee that Don had tossed toward her.

Don slid to her side and sat down beside her.

"Let's rest," he suggested and lay back on the warm sand. His cock had grown longer and much more stiff.

Jane gasped at the size. She guessed it must be at least eleven or twelve inches long.

Henry sat down on the other side of her and lay back.

She was surprised at the size of his cock. It too, had grown longer and much thicker than before.

She looked from one to the other. She was panting and her tits heaved up and down.

Each of the men tentatively touched her tits.

Jane sighed deeply, causing her tits to rise against their hands.

Don rolled onto his side, brushing her with his long, stiff cock.

She mewed softly at the touch.

Henry slipped down and took a tit in his mouth and sucked deeply.

Jane groaned. "Please don't" she hesitated. "Please don't stop!" she sighed as Henry sucked each tit alternately into his mouth.

Don had moved down her body and pressed his mouth against her blond covered slit.

Jane gasped in delight. His tongue found her clit and rasped across it.

"Yes!" she growled huskily.

"Would you like for me to fuck you?" Don asked bluntly.

Jane was surprised but smiled appreciatively. She took a deep breath, her tits rising masterfully.

"Oh god yes!" she exclaimed. "Please do! I hope I can take all of it," she sighed as he pressed his cock head into her hot cunt.

"I will be gentle," he said hoarsely.

Don moved between her legs, his stiff cock directed at her hot cunt lips.

The bulbous head of his cock pressed against her cunt lips and slipped inside. He began to move in and out of her velvety cunt.

Jane trembled as Don moved his cock in and out of her cunt, each time slipping deeper into her wanton body.

Jane could feel his cock deep inside, moving in and out with deliberate strokes. She liked the feel of his cock in her, deeper than she had ever felt before.

She found the sensation to be almost more than she could bear. She growled in desire as it delved into the deepest regions of her body.

Henry, not to be left out, moved so his cock was near her face.

Jane turned her head toward his thick cock and took his shaft in her mouth, moaning for more, while Don inched into her. She began to undulate in rhythm to their administrations. She began to moan and sigh. "That's it, fuck me deep and hard," she mumbled around the thick cock in her mouth.

Jim was too busy watching Kalani to notice they hadn't returned.

Chapter 2

Jim and Kalani suddenly discovered the three were missing.

They arose and stumbled through the sand toward the rise. They stopped short when the came to the top.

Jim was surprised at the scene.

His wife was begging for them to fuck her. She was actually shouting for them to fuck her.

Jim watched in awe as the two men began their orgy, his wife wanting more and more as Don fucked her. She was sucking Henry with gusto.

Kalani smiled at Jim. "Your wife seems to like to fuck," she said aloud.

Jim coughed his answer. "Yes, but I have never known her to be so uninhibited. She has always been so reserved before," he explained.

Kalani laughed. "She most certainly isn't now. Look at her bucking up to get all of Don's cock into her. And she is giving Henry the blow job of his life," Kalani offered huskily.

Jim caught his breath. Kalani was exactly right. His wife was fucking and sucking as if there were no tomorrow.

His own cock throbbed wildly as he watched his wife in the throws of this surprising, bizarre, sex with the two men.

Jim watched as the two men switched positions, Henry pressing his thick cock into her cum covered cunt, while Don offered his cum covered cock for her to lick.

He was surprised when she licked it clean and turned to her side.

"Fuck my ass!" she asked, nearly shouting.

Jim was surprised again.

Jane had always refused his attempt to fuck her ass, but now she was begging for it.

The two men sandwiched Jane between them.

Don tried several times before his cock entered her tight little ass.

They began to drive their cocks into her in unison.

Jane grunted and bellowed each time their cocks met deep inside her. "Yes! Oh Yessss!" she bellowed each time until she was almost hoarse from the shouting.

The two men moaned their orgasm.

The mingled cum ran rampantly down their bodies, absorbed by the warm sand.

Jim was surprised how stunning Jane looked, getting fucked so spectacularly by the two men at the same time.

Suddenly, without warning, she screamed loudly. Her body quivered, a gush of cum spewed from her cunt and she passed out from shear delight.

The two men responded at the same instant. Their cocks flew from their embedded locations and sprayed cum like a fountain into the air.

The three lay side by side, completely exhausted but well satisfied.

Jim was surprised at his wife's behavior and decided that he should also get into the act.

He took Kalani by the hand and returned to the blanket on the hot sand

He had just witnessed his wife being fucked by two Hawaiian studs.

He decided that he was entitled to the same deal with the young, big-breasted, shapely Hawaiian girl.

He glanced at Kalani.

She was quite a sight. Her ebony body glistened in the sun as it faded into the sea.

Jim was elated that they had happened to stumble upon the nude beach but was not all that happy that his wife had fucked the two long cocked studs so eagerly.

He smiled at his own selfish thoughts. "Why shouldn't they both enjoy their newly discovered friends?"

He cupped Kalani's huge tits in his hands.

She smiled and reached for his throbbing cock. "Would you like for me to suck it like your wife did for them?" she asked bluntly.

Jim sighed. "Yes! If you would like too!" he answered.

"First put it between my tits," she said.

Jim obliged her quickly, letting her tits surround his stiff cock.

She moved her tits up and down on his cock without moving her body. Her gigantic tits moved by themselves, surrounding his cock with their soft, firm flesh.

She touched the tip of his cock with her lips each time it moved close.

Soon she pulled his stiff cock to her mouth and clamped her lips over the bulbous head, rasping her tongue over the hot slit.

Jim gasped at her expertise.

His cock jumped and throbbed in her mouth as she sucked it down her throat without so much as a slight gasp.

She worked his cock with her tongue.

He gasped when he felt his first orgasm rising in his balls. "I'm going to cum," he groaned hoarsely.

Kalani caught the head of his cock with her lips as his orgasm spewed into her mouth and down her throat.

She licked her lips and smiled when he finished his orgasm. "You taste so good," she exclaimed.

Jim glanced over the water. The sun was just touching the edge.

"Please fuck me like the men did your wife," she said in encouragement. "I want to feel your big, stiff cock in my tight pussy."

Jim smiled. He was sure he heard the other three returning.

He quickly slammed his cock between her parted legs and shoved it deeply into her hot cunt.

He began a fierce rhythm, driving his cock into her with deep, penetrating thrusts.

Kalani groaned her satisfaction as he continued to beat her ass with his balls, all the while driving his cock into her with gigantic thrusts.

"You are super!" she grunted, her naked body bouncing on the blanket, hot cum seeping between he legs and down her ass globes.

She moaned loudly.

A slight scream echoed over the water as she released a torrent of cum. It sprayed over the sand and the pungent aroma wafted from the hot sand.

Jim looked at the sunset. It seemed to plunge into the sea---kerplunk.

He looked up to see his wife standing over them, watching his every thrust with eager eyes.

The moon arose as fast as the sun had set. The beach was lighted as if a large bulb had been lit.

Jim continued to fuck Kalani.

He felt her cum several times. He had came six or seven times himself, but who was counting?

Jim was about to cum again when he heard his wife speak.

"Fuck her in the ass!" she said and took Kalani by the arm and turned her over.

Kalani resisted slightly.

"Do it like this," Kalani said, kneeling on her knees and elbows, her cunt turned up toward Jim.

Jim needed no other encouragement.

He took his cock in his hand and aimed it at her lush cunt.

He was astounded how quickly his cock disappeared into her waiting pussy.

He held onto her hips and began to thrust his cock into her velvet cunt with long, hard thrusts.

Jim's wife watched as her husband shoved and grunted into Kalani, pushing her forward several feet each time.

Kalani whimpered softly with each blow. "Oh yess!" she exclaimed over and over.

With a powerful blow, Jim's cock sank into her deeper than ever before.

Kalani collapsed onto the sand, rivers of cum flowing from her well fucked cunt.

"Enough!" She groaned. "Jim no ka oi!!"

Jim filled her with his cum. His cock throbbed unmercifully.

He stood on shaky legs, his cock deflating rapidly.

He smiled and looked at his wife. "What do you think of Hawaii now?"

Jane smiled. "We should have come here first!!!"

The three Hawaiians laughed aloud.

Jane took Jim's arm and pulled him against her naked body. They kissed passionately.

"It is a fitting climax to a great time in paradise," she sighed, as all five walked slowly toward the car.

"Mahalo," the three said softly. "Thank you for such a great time!"

Jim and Jane found their clothes and plodded back toward their hotel to prepare for their journey back to Indiana, leaving them with their memories of a superb vacation, if just for the day. They vowed to return soon.

Jim found the translation of "Jim no ka oi" to be "Jim is best".

He laughed aloud when he read it. He felt vindicated by Kalani's exclamation.

They were both surprised by the fact that their sex life had increased dramatically after that eventful day.

They talked about the encounter several times as they journeyed toward home. They wondered how it might play out if they told their neighbors. But that is another story.

Mahalo for your feed back---OLDER AND BETTER!!