Hawaiian Delite

Story Info
A Kinky, Sex Games, Vicious Role-play, Love Story.
1.4k words
3.93
11.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EMason
EMason
3 Followers

Delite toweled herself off wishing she could just walk off the set.

"One or two more shots and it's a wrap," Meryl said, walking toward her.

"You said that twelve shots ago," She protested from a seat without shade.

"Come on," he cajoled, hauling her from the beach chair, "On your feet. You have to pay me back for those puppies, right," he asked, training his rat-face and squinty eyes on her chest.

She walked to the backdrop cursing him silently and struck a pose.

This better be it, you smarmy snake.

Meryl snapped several shots ordering, "Shoulders back, chest out. Smile!"

She glared holes through him wishing she had been able to turn down this junket and forced a frozen smile for the camera.

"You're not giving me what I need, Delite!"

"Meryl please," she plead, wondering if one more smile would fracture her face permanently.

"I need,'Come fuck me in Hawaii!' I need,"

"Meryl, I'm begging you," She interrupted.

"I need more, Delite! I need a brochure that says, 'I'm a free whore! Come to Hawaii and I'll jack your junk!'"

Infuriated, she grabbed her shirt and yanked it down nearly exposing her rose-tinged nipples.

"Excellent," He smiled haughtily, "That's better! Great!"

She barely had a white-knuckled grip on the last of her patience and allowed herself some small amusement at his expense.

'Excellent? Great?' So now you think you're a professional? I'm going to be a rich supermodel and then I'll stomp you into the dirt with the rest of the scumbags in the biz. She pushed her toes into the sand, smiling coyly, imagining crushing him like a bug.

"We're losing daylight," he shouted, pointing at the crew beckoning them to move the set, "Okay! This is it! Let's do it! Lick your lips and show me that B.J. pout," Meryl ordered, turning back to her.

Delite turned it on one last time as the sun sank behind her and prayed for an end to this grueling day. He moved in for a close shot and she yanked her bikini bottom down leaving precious little to the imagination. With pearl- white teeth clenched, she talked herself through the shoot.

He's a dick. No big. You'll work for lots in this business. Besides, she thought, this is just getting a start. This is the hard part; paying your dues.

Meryl stretched his thin lips into a lecherous smile saying, "Perfect! Now lean in and show me the goods, baby! Let's part those oldsters from their money!"

Delite leaned down as Meryl moved in again. He made her skin crawl and she knew at this range, he wasn't shooting for the brochures anymore. He took another step and she lost her tenuous hold. With his face and the lens very nearly down her cleavage, she fisted the business end of the camera to shove the hardware back into his face.

"Owww! What the fuck? You don't act like a model who wants to get paid, Delite," he warned, wearing a smirk that made her want to spit nails.

She took a deliberate step, not releasing the lens, and moved her face close to his. They stood nose to nose as she ground out,

"It's a wrap, you S.O.B., and I better not find any of your close-ups anywhere but the trash!"

Delite turned away to retrieve her towel, muttering, "Lowlife, good for nothing, scum-sucking shit! If I wasn't desperate, I'd be on my way to the airport."

Meryl was one step behind her, asking, "Really? With what, Monopoly money? Until those tits are paid for I own you, so you'll do whatever I want, slut!"

She froze at the sudden realization that she'd sold her soul to the devil incarnate. Turning on her heel she spewed murderously, "You make me physically ill. You're vermin! Go be with your own kind! Turn over any rock!"

"Not until I'm paid in-full, you cock-sucking slut!"

"Fine," She screamed, "That's just fine! You'll get paid! I'm making a one-night-only offer to the boil on the butt of the human race, to get you off my back forever," She screamed, hot-footing it to the hotel door.

Meryl stayed on her heels as she ran for the elevator. He caught the doors and forced them open threatening in a low, menacing tone,

"You'll part like these doors for me or I'll fucking split you open!"

The doors closed behind him and he backed her into a corner.

"Never corner a wild animal, rat shit! You've been warned!"

He grabbed her shirt at the bodice and yanked hard. Delite watched him throw her beach wrap aside and sprang at him, clawing his skin, scoring him sharply, screeching, "That cost a lot, fucker," as the doors rolled open again.

Meryl picked her up seething, "Shut the fuck up or I'll add an extra week to this shoot," then flung the door to his room open and body-slammed her onto the bed.

She stifled a surprised cry as he removed his belt, issuing a demand, "Kneel, bitch," he snarled, tossing pants to the floor.

Delite knew she was defeated. She knelt before, eyes riveted on the floor. Meryl stood firm cupping her chin roughly. Finally, she raised her face and their eyes met. They fell into hysterics, laughing until they were sprawled on the floor. Just as suddenly, her eyes were smoldering and she clawed the rest of his clothing out of her way.

She attacked his lower extremities, violently sucking his cock and grazing him with her teeth as she pushed up and down his firm length. He forced his stiffness down her throat mercilessly, making her choke and struggle to breathe, pummeling her bruised lips relentlessly.

In a last-ditch effort to regain control she pushed off the floor, finding just enough leverage to roll him over. She mounted him cowgirl posture, with knees on his forearms, smiling victoriously, "Beg me," she commended smugly.

Meryl shook his head and she clasped his face between her thighs, demanding,

"Eat me! You know you want to."

She slid closer to his face and Meryl grasped her round, silky ass, pulling her to him. He began licking small circles around her clitoris, teasing her until she could take no more. He ran the tip of his tongue around her tiny nub until she was almost vibrating astride him.

Delite fisted his hair as he breathed hotly against her bundle of nerves. Pulling her sweet pussy into his mouth, his tongue speared her depths, searching out her most intense pleasure, slowly delving in and out, deepening each time. He meant to enjoy every moment of this bounty.

She bit her lower lip to stifle a primal scream as he tongue-fucked her masterfully. She bucked wildly; riding his face like her life depended on it, until he forced her onto her back to drive his hard, aching need into her steaming cunt.

Delite abandoned all dignity and control as they fucked savagely; thrashing and thrusting until they exploded in blinding ecstasy. She screamed her unbearable release with Meryl's cock throbbing and jumping in the confines of her taut, dripping canal. They lay together side-by-side in each other's arms, momentarily sated, and she giggled,

"I love this game!"

He laughed with her, saying, "Me too and I'm damned glad we got married last night. If you hadn't said yes soon, I was sure to end up in jail!"

Delite shrugged, teasing impishly, "Why buy the horse when I'm getting a free ride?"

"Because we were made to love each other," he smiled, pressing a soft kiss to her lips.

"Yes, yes, yes, we were," she sighed, "Oh! Next time, let's play 'How many hotels we can get thrown out of?'"

Meryl rose, turned down the bed and fluffed the pillows as she snuggled close to him,

"You're on, my beautiful bride, but you'll have to repay me for those free rides," he taunted, already planning their next game, "Of course,

I'll try to go easy on you, since you are now my sole Hawaiian delight," he chuckled.

She pulled up a tan, slender leg to plant her foot on his ass and shove him off the bed, laughing, "Don't you dare!"

Meryl peered up at her from the floor, rubbing his bruised ass, with eyes narrowed in challenge, then pinned her to the headboard, rasping in his husk tone,

"You'll pay for that, bitch."

Her full lips turned up in a sultry smile as she whispered, "More Hawaiian Delite? It's on the menu for only one night."

Meryl growled and lunged at her.

EMason
EMason
3 Followers