Hawaiian Holiday

Story Info
A young coed loses her viginity on Christmas Eve.
2.2k words
3.91
63.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hate December. It's the worst time of year. I'm sure if I lived on the mainland it would be amazing, with the trees sleeping under coats of white snow, and the festive decorations. Alas, I live in Hawaii. The palm trees and shiny fake wreaths look tacky under the clouded sun over Oahu.

It was the day before Christmas and I was walking down to the only store only that was open to get myself some Ramen Noodles. I have only been in Hawaii for a couple of months and I already regretted going to college here. The good thing I found on this island is Dylan. I remember when I first met him he stole the last peach in the lunch line.

I'm from the country, and I used to have peaches all the time. I hadn't seen a peach in about 3 weeks that peach looked pretty fucking good. Needless to say, I put up a fight. With a little bit of an arrangement, (a date for a peach) we came through.

The date was kind of a flop but we clicked anyway, and we have been unofficially together for about 5 months now. I know what your thinking what's unofficial about five months, but really were just kind of at the best friends point and cant get past it. It's mostly my fault I admit.

Today me and Dylan planned on spending the day eating musabi and watching crappy movies, to keep us distracted from the fact that our loser selves were alone in a college dorm on Christmas Eve. I got to my door and took off my flip flops at my mat.

Dylan wasn't set to arrive for another two hours or so, so I took this opportunity to take a nice cool shower to get off all the sweat from the walk to the store. I threw the musabi into the fridge with the mountain dew and the lunch meat.

I stripped in my bite sized living area and went into the bathroom to start the water. I looked in the mirror. My normally auburn hair was now streaked orange from the hot sun, and was pulled into a messy bun on top on my head.

I never really tanned much so my skin was still white as milk, thanks to my crazed fear of the sun. I had put on a little weight since starting college, so my size 3 waist turned into a solid 5, and my normally B cup size turned to a C.

I was still adjusting to the change, but my friends all said I looked better. I wrinkled my nose and stepped into the cool shower. My nipples instantly became hard as pearls from the sudden temperature change. The cold water felt good on my face. I let my fingers graze my body slightly. I reached the thin patch of hair covering my mound and I stopped and blushed slightly.

I had never been one to masturbate in a shower. Just the thought of masturbating by myself in my dorm during the holiday season in the 'most romantic island in America' seemed a bit pitiful. I sighed and let my hand drop.

I was still a virgin. I didn't think it was because I was a prude or I couldn't get any, I just never got around to it. High school was too filled with having fun with my close group of friends for it to be clouded with sex.

I wiped the water off my eyes and stepped out of the shower. I grabbed my white towel and dried my hair and my body then wrapped it around my body. I padded over to the fridge and grabbed a can of coke.

"Dylan should be coming soon." I said to myself.

I went to my room and threw on a white tank top and my favorite jeans. I was just about to brush my hair when I heard Dylan pounding on my door.

I ran over and looked through the peep hole while pulling my hair up. He was holding pizza. What a God. I opened the door and threw my arms around his shoulders.

"Finally got paid huh?" I asked him while grabbing the box.

"Hold your horses woman; you'd swear you haven't eaten in years!"

He put the box on the table and reached into his backpack and pulled out a terribly wrapped present. The tape was electrical and the corner was half exposed.

"That is the best thing I've seen all day."

I said laughing. I opened it up and saw a cardboard box. Inside was three jars of peach jam, (oh my god) and a sappy hallmark card with "Dylan" scrawled on the bottom.

"This is seriously great Dylan." I said trying to hold back a bit. "I feel bad for only getting you that CD"

"Don't" he said with a smirk

"My grandma sent it to me in a care package. It sucks; I already ate the first jar." I laughed and brought him over to the couch.

"I rented a whole bunch of movies, lets just grab one and start it."

I closed my eyes and picked a movie. It was some movie about a mummy and an old man who though he was Elvis.

"This looks promising."

I put it in the player and sat back on the couch. Dylan smiled. I looked at him for a bit while he ate his pizza. He was about 6 foot and had kind of a thin, but toned body. he was incredibly tan, probably from all the visits to the beach. He had piercing blue-gray eyes and a line of white teeth.

Not completely a knock out, but just enough to make me kind of woozy when I saw him. I didn't want to risk anything with our friendship; but lately I had been thinking about him a lot.

He turned to look at me. He had a glob of pizza on his face. I laughed.

"Are you going to grab a piece or just ogle at mine all day?"

He reached over to the box and handed me a slice. It's greasy crust slipped right through my hand, bringing the sloppy pizza onto my white tank top.

"Shit!"

Dylan frantically moved the now cheese less slice back in the box and started wiping the front of my shirt. I blushed wildly and push his hand away from my breasts, seeing I wasn't wearing a bra.

"I'll just go change. I think this shirt cost like 4 dollars; I'll throw it away."

I went into my bedroom and peeled off the tank top. My breast were slightly red from the heat, and some grease had gotten on me through the shirt. I tried to wipe it off, gave up and just threw on a wife beater and came back outside. Dylan turned around and smiled.

"Your missing the movie." he said with a grin. I sat down on the couch next to him.

"You wouldn't believe it but some nasty slob spilled my own pizza on me?" I said grabbing another slice.

We watch the rest of the first movie. I kept noticing Dylan looking at me. I followed his eyes to see what he was looking at. His eyes were focused on my breasts.

I didn't realize it till now but my shirt was kind of see through. Just the thought of him looking at me like that made me a little worked up. I caught his eye boldly. he looked at me with a mix of embarrassment and lust in his eyes. I looked away quickly loosing my nerve.

"Carrie, um, are we dating?"

Dylan mumbled quietly over the television. I looked at him shocked. I thought we were just friends. it never occurred to me he thought otherwise.

"I don't think so... well did you think we were?"

I asked him sheepishly. God I'm an idiot. Dating someone for 5 months and not even knowing.

"Well we went on that one date, you were never clear on your intentions afterward, but we kept hanging out more, I just thought maybe we could be more then friends." he said.

I could tell he was carefully picking his words.

"Oh, okay." I said.

"Well we can always try it out." I placed my hand gently on his lap.

He looked down on it, then he looked up at me. His gray eyes looked smoky. I leaned forward and kissed him gently.

We had never kissed before, seeing the first date went kind of bad; but my lips pressing against his felt amazing.

I pressed into his mouth harder, and I ran my tongue across his lips, he opened his lips slightly and entered his tongue greedily into my mouth.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and I ran my fingers up and down his smooth back. He deepened the kiss even farther, sending waves of pleasure through my body I never felt before.

His tongue swirled frantically with mine making my clit seep sex juices, like it had been waiting a long time. He slipped his hands under my top, running his fingers lightly across my hips and stomach.

I moaned out aloud as he brushed the underside of my bare breasts. He groaned at my response and frantically took of my top and kissed my neck, working his way down. He cupped my breast in his hand and the pressure made my breath intake.

"You are so beautiful. I wanted this for a long time."

He took my nipple into his mouth and sucked it gently. I never felt anything like it before. A jagged moan escaped my lips. I could feel my mound pulsating from arousal.

"Don't stop please!" I gasped as he slowly worked his way down to my jeans.

He undid the claps and slid them down my legs. He pressed his lips on my cotton underwear and kissed my throbbing clit. He ran his tongue over my already wet panties, then pulled them off slowly. He inserted on finger into my virgin hole.

"Oh god... please... that feels so good!" I moaned as he pumped his finger slowly in and out of me, my wet pussy letting him glide easier with each gentle thrust. Then I felt his hot tongue flick my clit gently, then he slowly licked it up and down.

My mind was whirling and I gasped his named. He sucked on it eagerly and took out his finger and lapped my juices from my leaking clit.

"Fuck!" I whispered as he went back on my clit rolling it around in his mouth. Then put his finger back inside me and I felt the most incredible orgasm I would ever experience creeping up on me.

I gasped and panted as he nipped at my tender clit, then sucked it, rolling his tongue across my swollen bud. The building pressure was finally released as my virgin hole gush hot liquid into his ready mouth.

"Fuck Dylan I'm coming!" I screamed loudly.

He lapped up my juices until they were all gone then rose up to meet my lips with a kiss. I tasted my musky cum on his lips as we kiss feverishly. He must have taken off his pants, because just then I felt his hard cock pressing against my thigh.

"Dylan, please be careful, I never done this before." I admitted shyly. He looked at me surprised, and then smiled sweetly.

"I wouldn't want to hurt you."

He pushed his thick cock slowly into my tight hole, and I screamed at the feeling of him filling me. He pumped in and out slowly. Just when the pain was about to get unbearable, it slowly started feeling different.

I moaned at his slow thrusts and met them with my hips.

"Fuck me harder, please!" I moaned into his ear. He picked me up and carried me to my room. He set me on the bed with me still inside him, and then he thrust in as deep as he could go. I felt his balls slap on my ass.

"Fuck me Dylan." I said as I looked into his eyes.

With that, he rammed his thick cock into me again, and pumped it in and out at a rapid speed. It felt so incredible I couldn't even breath. My pussy leaked juices with each thrust and I could feel another earth shattering orgasm coming.

I let out a low growl as he pumped me one more time, and my pussy clenched his hard dick and start convulsing from the hot sensations coursing through my body.

I screamed his name as he fucked me even harder, causing me to come again on top of my last orgasm.

Just when I thought I was on the verge of passing out, I felt his balls clenching and churning against my ass with each new thrust.

He came into my throbbing pussy, filling it with his hot cum. He pulsated it deep into my no longer virgin hole.

I shuddered as I felt him fill me. He let out a low groan and sunk on top of my sweaty body.

"God Dylan that was amazing." I whispered to him.

He laughed.

"I have a feeling were not going to be watching that many movies this holiday season." He kissed me gently on the forehead.