Hawaiian Punched Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Combat323
Combat323
32 Followers

I should have left SunNSurf and turned left to my car, but the lack of selection in the thong bikini department had left me with plenty of time, and something in my brain had been activated to notice and turn to all things sexual. Like a GPS turn-by-turn, it guided me around the block to Hot Wahine Adult Products. I'd always known the store was there, but had never been inside. I was curious, and I told myself that the store might hold some clues as to what Valerie meant when she said that she would take me to places I'd never even imagined. I pushed open the frosted glass door with the "Under 18: STOP" sign on the front and a little bell tinkled above me. The brown-skinned girl at the register greeted me with "Welcome to Hot Wahine. If you need any help, let us know. I'm Kyra, and that's Trina back by the furniture and restraints."

"Thanks, I'm just looking to see what's here."

I turned to the center of the store partly to end the conversation and partly because I was terrified to look at the furniture and restraints section. I didn't need to have a conversation with Trina about how I preferred to be handcuffed or tied or restrained with or without furniture. The center of the store featured mostly games "for two or more adults" and role-playing costumes. It appeared that both school girls and school teachers were popular choices. There were also fairy, police woman, and French maid outfits, all packed in large plastic bags with hangars built into the top.

I moved a little up the center of the store and found the dancewear section. There were no ballet slippers or tap shoes, but plenty of stiletto heels, mostly attached to platform sandals and tall leather boots. There was also assorted lingerie, tube dresses with zigzag openings front and back, and half-tees and sheer button-ups that covered no lower than the navel. There was nothing I'd be dancing in any time soon.

I took a hard left and reached the front corner of the store opposite the register. Enormous dildos hung from the wall in that corner. I gasped and turned right. I hurried past dildos colored to match various ethnicities and a section of "realistic" ones with wrinkled scrotums attached to the bottom of the shaft. I caught my breath in the relative safety of the "What a Girl Wants" section of the wall. I'd never known that there were so many types of vibrators and personal massagers. There were inexpensive plastic vibrators in lipstick shapes and rubber and jelly ones that were shaped like veiny penises. There was an entire section of rabbit vibes that had a small branch coming off the base that was obviously intended for clitoral stimulation.

On the last row, adjacent to the back wall, hung a blue vibrator with two branches coming off the bottom on opposite sides of the main shaft. One branch resembled the rabbit clitoral stimulators. The other branch was longer and slim. I pulled one of the vibrators down from the display hook and accidentally knocked another package off of the back wall. I picked it up and discovered that it was a set of three butt plugs of increasing size in an "anal starter package."

"That's a really good vibe." Trina had shown up at my right shoulder and was looking at the vibrator in my left hand. "Kyra and I each have one, and we both love the way the rabbit ears flutter. The anal probe doesn't vibe that much, but it's nice and slim, so it's perfect if you're just beginning anal play. You can also adjust it so it rests just outside the back door. It gives you a little less of that 'I am such a dirty girl' feeling, but it's still nice.

Trina was probably twenty years old and completely comfortable talking to a customer about the naughty feeling she got with a vibrator prong stuck up her ass. I was twenty-seven and had sweat beading on my forehead merely because someone had noticed the packaged vibrator in my hand.

I finally managed to squeak out a "Thank you. That's good to know."

But Trina wasn't done. "Don't forget, you get a free slippery surprise with any purchase over twenty-five dollars, and those butt plugs come with a complementary one-and-a-half ounce bottle of relaxing anal lube."

"Great, thank you." I had forgotten all about the package of butt plugs in my hand, but it seemed that nothing escaped the little redhead's attention.

"If you like, I can put those items behind the register for you while you continue shopping."

She was probably just being helpful, but it felt a bit like she was assuming the sale, a technique that usually pissed me off. It didn't matter, because anger was not available to me in my current state. I gawked for a moment at Trina's delicate face and decided that the close-cropped hair, the stud in her nose, and the tattoo on her shoulder were all attempts to harden a look that would otherwise be beautiful but too fragile.

"No, thank you," I said. "I was just looking."

"Ok, just let me know if you need any more help." Trina went back to putting fur-lined handcuffs on a display rack.

For my husband, this kind of situation would turn into the greatest party story ever. I, on the other hand, could barely control my shaking enough to get the vibrator and butt plugs back onto their hooks. I turned the corner past Trina and the bed restraint system, the doorway sex hammock, the instructional videos, and Hawaii's best selection of personal lubricants. I was totally ready to get my pie and rolls in the car and get back to my house.

I almost ran over Kyra when she stepped from behind the register with a clipboard in her hand.

"Don't forget our free catalogue," she said. "You can phone in your order and we'll have it discretely packaged for pick-up." She handed me a five-by-eight glossy catalogue and pointed to the clipboard. "If you like, you can receive our newest catalogue in the privacy of your email inbox. This form states our privacy policy, which basically says that we promise to never sell or share your email address or any other information. If you write your email address here" -- she pointed to a line at the bottom of the privacy statement-- "we'll get you on the list today."

The normal me would have said "No, thanks," but my reptilian brain was in charge, and it just wanted out the door. No reading the privacy policy. Just do what they ask and escape. I put the catalogue into the bag with my swimsuits and wrote my email address on the line.

Kyra looked at it and said "Oh, your name's Lisa. That's my sister's name." My stomach turned at the sudden loss of anonymity. They had better honor their damned privacy policy.

"Thank you for your help," I said, and pushed past her to the door.

"Have a Hot Wahine evening, Lisa, and come back soon."

It seemed like an eternity from the beginning of my enlightening anal naughtiness conversation with Trina to my final escape, but it couldn't have been more than five minutes. I arrived home forty-five minutes after I'd left, and I could hear my bed calling me. I dropped my strappy wedge sandals in a basket by the door, slid the pie in the refrigerator, and took the SunNSurf bag to the bedroom. I laid the green top and green-trimmed bottoms on the bed and shed my clothes for the big swimsuit reveal. The mirrored sliding closet doors reflected the tan lines of my most daring swimsuits, which meant that there was a significant amount of white skin on my ass and three-quarters of my breasts. I checked my look in the mirror and was happy with all but my least favorite angles and satisfied that even those were attractive enough. My ass didn't have the pow factor that Valerie's did, but I was no slouch. I had smooth curves without her hardness, but also without sag. I picked up the suit, and my reflection looked more naked in the way that a lingerie model looks more wanton in a pair of heels. I pulled the bottoms on first and immediately realized I had some bikini line work to do before my nap. The top was ridiculous. My breasts shone white around two green triangles like I was trying to beam out twin signals for a new superhero named Geometry Man.

I used a scissors to trim along my new bikini line then undressed, if it could even be called that, and put all the bathing suits and the Hot Wahine catalogue into my lingerie drawer. I tossed a nightshirt onto the bed in anticipation of my post-shaving nap.

I sat on the edge of the bathtub for ten minutes and carefully shaved my new bikini line with a fresh razor then cleaned up and crawled onto the bed and into my nightshirt. Gravity pulled me onto the pillow, and my world collapsed into a black hole of silence.

*****

"Wake up, Sleeping Beauty. It's seventeen-thirty." My husband stood by the bed, massaging my back through my nightshirt.

"Oh, shit!" I lifted my head off the pillow and rolled to my side. "I meant to set an alarm for five. Now it's going to be a mad rush."

"I made the rice, steamed the veggies, and prepped all of the containers and the picnic basket, if that helps."

I settled back onto the pillow and exhaled my remaining panic. "Thank you, Erik. You're an angel."

"Well, you were busy following Dr. Oz's advice, so I just threw a blanket over you and burned off the jolt of energy I got when I saw that cute little tush smiling at me."

I reached under the blanket and pulled the nightshirt back down over my ass. "Thank you again. I really needed the sleep."

"And I really need a shower." Erik patted my ass and turned toward the master bathroom. He shed his boxers and his drab green t-shirt and dropped them on top of his flight suit, then walked naked to the door. "Feel free to join me," he called, and the shower hissed.

I got into my new bathing suit and covered up with a sleeveless tee and a sarong wrap clipped around my waist. If Erik saw me in the suit, we could have some trouble getting out of the house. At Val's, he'd feel the need to exercise a little self-control, or at least I thought he would.

As I packed our dinner, I realized that I hadn't eaten since breakfast, so I set aside a small bowl of pork and rice and poured myself a glass of white wine. I was finishing my snack when Erik walked into the kitchen in swim trunks and a t-shirt.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to snack before dinner, woman?" He pulled a beer and the key lime pie from the refrigerator. "At least you didn't touch my beer."

"So you're not going to punish me then?"

"Nope, I'm gonna join you." He opened the picnic basket and piled a roll with pork then popped the top from his bottle of Kona Longboard lager and took a swig. "I'm hungry, and I learned from a fiery brunette that it's not nice to show up ten minutes early to any woman's home for even the most casual get-together."

"This fiery brunette sounds like a smart woman."

"Yeah, she's hot, too. That's the only reason I listened."

I shook my head and smiled; there was more than a grain of truth to that.

Erik took a bite from his sandwich and refilled my wine glass. "Poor Valerie's probably still letting her toenails dry or getting the lint off her burqa, so you've got time for another glass of 'Happy Lisa'."

He had no idea how much I needed it. As I sipped my wine, my mind kept going back to Val's statement about getting her house ready for Erik's "best night ever." How far would she push me? And what would she offer to Erik? And where were his limits? I imagined the three of us in bed together; Val pulling out a three-pronged vibrator so I could begin "anal play." I had broken through my self-consciousness for a little while when ordered to display my ass for Benny's viewing pleasure, but it hadn't stuck. I was nowhere near the easy nonchalance of Trina from the Hot Wahine.

"You hear about a big shoe sale or something?"

"What?" I was caught mid-daydream.

"You've got that far-away look in your eyes." Erik's sandwich was gone and he tilted the bottle skyward to drain his last drop of lager.

"Actually, I was thinking about a nice pair of heels to match that sheer babydoll you like so much."

Erik grabbed the picnic basket off the counter and the rest of his six pack from the refrigerator. "We better go now, babe. Another minute of thinking about what you just said, and we're not gonna make it out of this house tonight."

"Ok, I've got the pie."

"And don't forget; you've got a promise to keep."

*****

I pressed Valerie's doorbell, and she rounded the corner from the kitchen and walked into the foyer wearing a swimsuit that almost made mine look modest. It was a shimmering gold two-piece, and the teardrops of fabric over her breasts covered her areolae and maybe a millimeter more.

"Come in, guys. I'm so glad you're here." Her voice was bubbly and flirty -- the familiar friend and neighbor voice, not the voice of my demanding mistress.

I opened the screen door with my free hand, and Erik caught it with his foot to let me enter first. As he came inside, Valerie said "I'll take that," and reached for the six pack in his hand. He kept his grip on it momentarily.

"That's precious cargo," he warned. "As you can see, we already lost one."

"Well we better get it to the safety of the refrigerator, then." Valerie turned and walked to the kitchen ahead of us, revealing a thong-backed bathing suit bottom with a small triangle of fabric just above her tailbone.

Erik spoke softly into my ear. "Is she wearing a burqa? I couldn't tell."

I elbowed him in the ribs and took the pie to the kitchen. Erik followed me in, set the picnic basket on the counter, and took a seat at the narrow kitchen table while I met Valerie at the refrigerator and handed her the pie. I sat across from Erik at the table, and Valerie opened a bottle of beer and walked around to his side.

He was looking around the room at everything except Valerie's body. "Wow! This place looks great, Val. I'd say you worked your butt off cleaning today, but I think my peripheral vision may have detected that you still have one."

Valerie handed Erik his beer and turned her back to him. She looked at him over her shoulder. "I don't know. You tell me."

"Um, yeah. Still there alright." He hadn't so much as glanced down. "Am I on one of those hidden camera shows?"

Valerie turned back toward him. "Why would you think that?"

"Well, sometimes Lisa thinks that I actually check out other women," he said, "which is so untrue, but this feels like a set-up for Dateline: To Catch an Ogling Husband." He was doing a marvelous job of maintaining eye contact.

Valerie moved behind his chair, grasped him by the shoulders, and said "I think you need to drink your beer by the pool and let the ladies get things arranged in here."

Erik looked at me. "I see. You two need time to conspire against me."

"Yes," said Valerie, "and you better go now, because it's a complicated conspiracy."

He picked up his beer, nodded at me, and left the room. Valerie watched through the kitchen window as he made his way to the pool.

"Come here, Slut." Valerie continued looking out the window. I moved to her side and waited for instructions.

She glanced at me, and then her eyes returned to the window. "Look at that beautiful man out there."

Erik stood by the pool; his beer, his t-shirt, and a towel on the pool deck behind him. Sunlight filtered down through the trees, reflected off the top of his chest and abdominal muscles, and smudged soft accentuating shadows underneath. It wasn't a bodybuilder physique. It was more hardness than pump, and it was a closely held secret. He almost never ventured out without at least a loose t-shirt. Even at the beach, he only uncovered to and from the water and for short periods lying on a beach mat. Small translucent marks on the backs of his shoulders weren't the only scars left from a teenage battle with acne.

"You should have been on your knees last night with his cock in your mouth. Should have looked up at those gorgeous blue eyes and run your hands over that delicious body."

Erik dove into the pool, and I realized that it had been a very long time since I'd stopped to enjoy and appreciate his physical attractiveness.

"That man," said Val, "is the only reason you're not giving five dollar blowjobs behind some seedy strip joint. He's the only thing keeping every other man's cock out of your slutty ass, which is what you deserve for the way you treated me this morning."

"He is? I mean... So the stuff you said earlier about Bill and other men..?"

"Holy shit, Lisa. Let me ask you a question: If I offered myself up to Erik tonight, would he fuck me?"

I knew the truth immediately. "No, ma'am. He wouldn't."

"Because I couldn't turn him on?"

"No, Ma'am. Because he would think it was wrong to do that to Bill, or any man, especially another Marine."

"Yet, you thought Bill might fuck you, the wife of his friend and brother-in-arms. Thought that he would allow me to peddle his drinking buddy's wife to every hard cock in town. Thought that I would do such a thing to Erik, one of my favorite friends."

She tapped her fingernails at the edge of the countertop. "Assume the position, Lisa, and keep an eye out for your husband."

I backed a step from the counter, spread my feet past shoulder-width, and bent forward onto my forearms, chin six inches over the edge of the countertop. Outside, Erik was still swimming.

There was a clink and a sliding sound as Valerie pulled something from the ceramic cylinder of kitchen utensils near the stove. She returned to my side and placed a long wooden spatula next to my hands, then pushed the bottom of my shirt up from my waist. She slipped one hand under the shirt at my navel and slid it toward my chest. She cupped a breast and traced the triangle of fabric and the exposed flesh around it with her fingers. Then one finger brushed back and forth over the nipple until it responded and pressed out against the fabric. She gave it a pinch and repeated the process on the other breast.

My nipples stayed at attention while Valerie pulled the back of my sarong up and tucked the bottom edge under the flimsy waistband of my bikini. She took the wooden spatula from in front of my hands. I felt the flat end press against my ass then begin to circle and tap, circle and tap, circle and tap on my exposed buttocks.

"I really ought to beat your ass raw for assuming that Bill and I would be so quick to do what you think is wrong. You deserve it, don't you think?"

"Yes, ma'am." I saw the arrogance in my assumption and understood the insult. "You have every right to be angry and to punish me."

"And I will, but not this way -- at least, not yet. I have to preserve this ass for when Erik finally gets his eyes on it."

She stepped more directly behind me and the spatula tilted on edge to follow the tiny string down the center of my ass until it reached the bottom of the front panel. Valerie added pressure and sawed back and forth from my anus to my clit.

"This morning, you thought about being fucked by Bill or Benny or some random stranger, and it made you hot, didn't it?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Does that mean that you want those things in reality?"

"No, ma'am."

"That's right; and if I whisper something in my whore's ear to make her pussy nice and juicy, it doesn't necessarily mean that I will make it happen in reality."

The mechanical back and forth of the wooden spatula was becoming a distraction. My pussy was responding, blooming open and inviting a wedge of swimsuit in.

Valerie continued. "But don't get me wrong, Bill would love to fuck you silly, and I'd allow it as part of an even swap, but Erik's not into it. He's got his boundaries, and I respect them. Used to be that you were an assumed 'No,' but now your boundaries are wherever I set them. Did you know that we seriously asked Erik about a swap?"

"No, ma'am." Erik knew that I would have freaked out and that I would probably have insisted on ending our friendship with Bill and Val.

Combat323
Combat323
32 Followers