Hawaiian Punched Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Combat323
Combat323
32 Followers

"You didn't know because it's not safe for him to discuss anything sexual around you. I'll bet that I know more than you do about what Erik would enjoy in bed. Hell, he would have loved to see you licking my pussy this morning. He and Bill have encouraged me to seduce you and help you break out of your shell. When they tell us to go make out in the hot tub while they drink beer, they're only half kidding, and they both know that I have some experience with girls."

I wasn't completely surprised. The "You two go make out" joke came up too often to not have at least some honest desire behind it.

Val slipped a finger under my waistband and pulled the G-string from between my buttocks as her finger moved to the center of my ass. She slid the spatula under the string horizontally then released the tension to hold it in place.

"Listen up, slut."

"Yes, ma'am."

"For the rest of the evening, you are to follow my lead. Do you know the first rule of improv?"

"No, ma'am."

"The first rule of improv is to say 'Yes, and...' That means you don't block any direction I'm going. For you, the 'and' part should be more wild, more sexy, and more fun. You say something that jibes with the conversation or suggestion and then take it a notch sluttier. Understand?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"When it's time to unveil your new swimsuit, I'll give you a signal. It'll be soon, because I want some separation between that and when you take your top off in the hot tub."

"Ma'am?"

"Yes, you will take your top off in the hot tub tonight."

"No, it's not that. Erik is drying off. His beer is empty." And my ass was exposed with a wooden spatula wedged across it.

When Erik walked into the kitchen, our meal had been reheated in the microwave and his wife's ass was covered with a sarong.

"You girls done plotting?"

"Not quite," Val said, "but we have set our booby traps. Once Lisa removes her shirt and sarong, you'll be putty in our hands."

"You underestimate me, Blondie."

Val handed him a fresh bottle of beer and stood facing him across the corner of the table. "I have to admit that you've been very disciplined. Your eyes haven't been tempted downward once. Aren't my boobs nice enough to entice you?"

"Maybe I'm just lost in your eyes." Erik looked across the table at me. "Did I just step on a land mine?"

I smiled. "No. You're safe to proceed."

His eyes went straight back to Valerie's. "Ok, to answer your question: Since I met Lisa, I forgot that other women had anything worth checking out. Now, sometimes I'll be looking at a bunny-shaped cloud on the horizon and a beach bunny will walk her body in the way; and Lisa sees these little LASER dots wherever my eyes go, so you can see where there might be some confusion."

Val laughed, put her hand on his chest. "You can stop worrying about that, Erik. Lisa and I talked about it, and you've been granted total eyeball liberty."

"Really?" Erik looked back at me.

"Of course," I said. "I told you on the phone, remember? You can look at whatever you want for as long as you want, and I won't be angry. I'll pinky promise if you like."

"And it won't give you a headache?"

"No, dear. I made a promise, you might recall."

He leaned on the table, "That, I remember."

Val covered his hand with hers on the table. She was touching him a lot. "Relax, buddy. Lisa's agreed to be the test case for my new personal growth counseling business. She decided this morning that she wanted to attack some of her inhibitions and limiting attitudes about sex."

Erik nodded. "I'll do whatever I can to help." Oh, he was such a trooper. Unknowingly aiding and abetting my blackmailer.

"Good," Val said. "I'll need your feedback to track her progress. You just let Lisa know everything you want and tell me which lines she won't cross."

"You girls go into that much detail with each other?"

"That's a trade secret, mister." Val was smiling, and her hand was on his chest again.

"I see. So I don't have to tear pictures of Megan Fox out of my magazines?"

"Oh no, you should even let Lisa know when you see something you like, and no magazine or topless beach is off limits."

Erik looked at me, eyebrows raised.

"She's right," I said. "I want you to look, and I want to know what you think." Improv: yes, and... "By the way, you still haven't told Val what you think of her boobs."

Val smiled even bigger and gave me an approving nod. Erik held my eyes for a moment, then stepped around the corner of the table and looked at Val. This time he was not maintaining eye contact.

"They're magnificent, Val. They should be immortalized in art. Looking at them makes me want to take Lisa home to make sure we shut off the crock pot and didn't leave a screwdriver in the toaster."

Val framed her breasts with her hands. "These dusty old things? You are too kind." My mind offered up a vision of Erik's cock sliding between her tits.

"So," I asked, "looking at Val's breasts makes you want to have sex with me?"

"Looking at anything makes me want to have sex with you, Lisa. Val's scrumptious breasts just make it a matter of some urgency."

"So they make you want to fuck me now?"

Erik looked back at me. "You know the F-word?"

"I just used it."

"You just used 'fuck me,' the number one romantic phrase men want to hear from their wives... and, incidentally, the last thing picked up on many cockpit voice recorders."

Val had moved to Erik's side and put an arm around his waist. "Good job, Lisa. That was obviously an important first, and you've lured the man right into our lair." She motioned for me to move so the table was no longer between us. "Go ahead, girlfriend. Release the Kraken!"

I pulled off my t-shirt first and laid it over the back of the nearest chair. Then I unclipped the sarong and put it on top of the t-shirt. When I looked back toward Val and Erik, she had moved away from his side and he stood wide-eyed. There was a three-step distance between us, but the hungry look on Erik's face when he finally moved toward me caused me to back a step and cover with my knuckles under my chin and my forearms over my chest.

He took me by the wrists and pulled me close; kissed my lips until I relaxed and responded, then put his cheek to mine and said, "That's a pretty inhibited pose, babe."

He stepped back and urged my arms down to my sides. His eyes wandered over my body before coming up to meet my own. "My god, you are unbelievable."

He slipped his hands around my waist and pulled me close. I could feel his erect cock pressing above my bikini bottom. He kissed his way from my collar bone over my neck to my lips while his hands explored my string-clad backside.

Finally, he pulled me tight against him, one hand between my shoulder blades and one on the border of my back and my ass. He kissed me again, and his hands slid to my butt.

Erik turned his head from our kiss. "Val, could you run to our house and check the toaster thing and make sure none of my playing cards are missing? There are three decks in the top drawer of my nightstand."

"Sorry, Erik. I'm hungry and our food is already cooling. I think you're going to need your energy later, too."

Erik sighed. "I suppose I am hungry, but I've got dessert in my hands already."

"Come on, funny man. Step away from the hottie."

Erik began to step back but I caught his arm. "Wait," I said. "I forgot to tell you something." I pulled his ear to my lips, moaned and whispered, "Fuck me."

For the second time that day, I'd rendered a man speechless.

*****

Once Erik had recovered his composure and his appetite, and the swelling in his swim trunks had subsided, he sat down to dinner and enjoyed the view around the patio table. He was polite enough to meet our eyes when we talked, but I could almost feel the LASER points he'd joked about earlier burning holes in my tits. Val's bathing suit must have been fireproof, or it surely would have burst into flame. Erik certainly consumed enough calories to power LASER eye weapons. He ate two-thirds of the food at the table, including the pie, and washed it down with three more beers, leaving just one for after dinner. There was no sign that food or drink had slowed him in the least. He would have made a great Viking.

Val made the first move toward breaking away from the dinner table. "Thanks for getting all of this together, Lisa; and for bringing Mr. X-ray vision along. Would you guys like to adjourn to the hot tub?"

"I do need a place to enjoy that last beer," Erik said. "Why don't you ladies head to the hot tub and I'll take care of the clean-up?"

Val put a hand on his shoulder and leaned in for maximum cleavage. "You are the perfect man, and we accept your offer." She turned to me. "How about it, Lisa? Let's let the man clean up while we wash our greasy hands and make our way to the hot tub."

There was no doubt where Erik's eyes went when Val and I got up and walked to the house, but he was a cleaning machine in a hurry to get to the hot tub once the door hid our asses from view. When we looked out the kitchen window, he'd already stacked everything together and wiped down the table.

"Holy shit!" Val said. "He's turning on the afterburners. Powder your nose if you have to and meet me at the hot tub on the double."

"Yes, Ma'am."

I was the first to climb into the hot tub. I submerged to my neck and massaging jets of hot water soothed away sore spots that I hadn't even noticed. I also didn't notice Valerie approaching until she took a handful of my hair from behind me and used it to anchor the back of my head to the rim of the hot tub. She kissed my forehead and looked down into my eyes from inches away.

"Do I have your attention, slut?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good. I want that top off within a minute after Erik gets in the water. We need to get him warmed up for the debut of Lisa, the cum-guzzling whore. You get to suck and swallow, and I get to watch, because you are keeping a two-inch gap in the shades at the bottom of your bedroom window and leaving the lights on for my benefit and Erik's. You follow me so far?"

"Yes, ma'am." My hair was held too tight to allow for a nod, and the place where my head touched the fiberglass was beginning to burn from the pressure.

"The first and last thing you will do tonight is get on your knees and suck Erik's cock. You're probably not good enough to get him off with just a blowjob yet, but from now on you will insist on swallowing his cum. He can decide against it as he chooses, but he's going to know that you prefer a mouthful of man juice whenever possible." Val released my hair and cradled my head in her hands. "Just don't scrape him with your teeth, and do everything he even hints at, and you'll be fine."

She walked around to the side of the tub across from me, sat on the edge, and slid into and under the water. She re-emerged and settled back to her seat as Erik set his last beer on the deck and got in on my left side.

Erik turned toward me and squeezed my knee with his left hand. "Now that was sexy," he said. "A woman surfacing like that with her body rising toward you and the water running off -- it's like an aquatic wet dream... assuming that not all aquatic dreams are considered wet." He paused and grinned at me. "That's what I want you to do. Rise up from under the water in front of me like a sexy sea nymph. Really show off that new bathing suit."

Valerie's grin was turning to a laugh and Erik's grin was a little too big. I was the last to notice that my top was no longer tied around my back and had floated up in front of me. Only the string around my neck had kept it from drifting away in the swirling currents. The hand on my knee and the impassioned request had been distractions to keep me from noticing Erik's right hand as it loosed the knot on my back.

I turned my back to him and gathered the hair away from the back of my neck. "You might as well finish what you started, big boy."

"I was almost there, but your hair was in the way. I guess I need to go back to pickpocket school." He finished untying the knot at my neck and tossed my top over the side.

"I would have removed my top on request," I said, "but since you decided to take the sneaky route, I'm going to delay your sea nymph fantasy for a while."

"You mean I have to deal with just sitting next to my topless wife in a hot tub and drinking beer? You, madam, are some kind of barbarian. I may have to go squeeze Val's knee and spread some juicy gossip until her top floats away."

Val covered her breasts in mock modesty. "You know that if you see my girls unveiled, you're automatically giving Bill permission to gawk at Lisa's bare breasts, don't you? After all, what's good for the gander is good for the other gander."

"Gosh, Bill would hate me for that, wouldn't he?" Erik pulled me feet-first onto his lap and lifted me so my breasts cleared the water and my nipples hardened in the chill of evaporation. "Your Mutually Assured Nudity doctrine will prevent total nakedness only in a world where men have no say." He returned me to my seat and the hot water re-enveloped me. "There'd be more than one reason to call it the MAN doctrine."

Val looked at me. "Is this what he's like when you take the wife filter off?"

"It's even worse when he's around his brothers. You should see when they start wrestling."

Val smiled. "I think I'd like to see that. Bill and I only have sisters."

She moved to the center of the hot tub. "I'm getting impatient for Erik's sea nymph fantasy, so I'm taking my turn first."

Erik's eyes followed her smiling face into the water. Her blonde head moved toward his legs and began to rise. Then she turned left and burst from the water between my knees. Her lips locked on mine, and she cradled the back of my head in her left hand as my mouth yielded to and then sought her insistent tongue and her knee rubbed my pussy to life. Her right hand skimmed circles over the sensitive nipple on my left breast, just inches from where my husband sat. When the nipple reached for more attention, she pinched it lightly between her fingers and milked it, breaking our kiss to look at Erik as she made his wife moan and squirm. I bucked my hips against her leg and pushed her bikini top up and off of her breasts. She eased back and allowed my hands access to both of her tanned globes at once, and our mouths came together in another hungry kiss as I pressed her hard nipples in circles with my thumbs. She straightened her upper leg over the knee planted against my pussy, and her breasts lifted my hands and her stiff nipples toward my mouth. I hungered for those nipples. I wanted to ease their aching hardness with my warm tongue. I wanted even more than that, and my fingers found more inside her bathing suit bottom. First one, then two fingers dove into the slick heat of her pussy and spread the joy up and over her clit. Then the tip of my index finger found a sweet spot and just the right pressure at the border of her swollen clit and its protective hood. She pulled my mouth harder onto her breast and more of her weight came to rest on my shoulders. I pulled her closer with my free hand and kept a constant rhythm with my finger on her clit and my tongue on her nipple as her breathing turned ragged and her body shuddered repeatedly against mine. She melted into me, and we wrapped our arms around each other and kissed like long lost lovers until she eased back and pulled off her bikini top.

She handed the top to Erik, who hadn't breathed a word since before Valerie submerged. "You all right, buddy?"

"All my birthday wishes just came true at once, but now I've got this ache in my shorts..."

Val laughed and moved to my right side. She rubbed my pussy through my bathing suit and I didn't even try to stifle my moan. Arousal buzzed through me like electrons in a high-tension wire.

"I think you need to get Lisa home before she explodes in my hot tub, Erik. I'm sure you've got the cure for what ails her."

Erik stood up and his erection strained out against his swim trunks like some comic parody of a Viagra commercial. It was funny enough to knock me back toward reality, and I began to feel the bubbling water and smell the chlorine again. I sat up and rested, then stood and stepped out of the hot tub. Erik already had his t-shirt on, and he rubbed me dry with a towel. Val handed me my sleeveless tee and sarong. My bathing suit top was tucked in the waistband of Erik's swim trunks.

I put the t-shirt on and slung the sarong over my shoulder. Val didn't even bother with a cover-up. She just remained topless and showed us to the door. Erik had the picnic basket, and he promised Val that I would be over in the morning to help with cleanup and to collect anything we may have left behind. We said our goodbyes and started the very short walk home under a starry sky with a romantic quarter moon hanging over the mountains.

We only made it halfway before Erik dropped the picnic basket and grabbed his wife. He pulled me close and kissed me softly on the lips, but the kiss quickly escalated to a hungry battle of searching tongues. One of his hands pressed so firmly into my lower back that I was lifted onto my toes, and he used the other hand to pull my bathing suit aside and explore my wet pussy. His fingers knew me well, and he pushed my body to the brink in seconds. One moment I was thinking that I had never had an orgasm while standing up, and the next moment Erik's strong arms were the only thing keeping me on my feet as his expert fingers danced over my clit. I clung to him and recovered, and then he picked up the picnic basket and we continued home as if an orgasm on the front lawn was just a normal part of our nightly walk.

Once we got in the house and closed the door, he grabbed me again and trapped me against the wall. I reached inside his swim trunks and wrapped my fingers around his cock. It had never felt so hot in my hand. I wanted it immediately, but I needed to get him back to the bedroom in case Val decided to attend the show. Erik's kisses were ravenous, and I felt like I was about to lose control.

"Wait," I said. "Just give me a three minute head start to the bedroom and I swear I will make it more than worth your while."

He rested his forehead against the wall above my shoulder. We were both breathing hard, but he found a little bit of control. "Go right now, Lisa, or we're not making it out of the foyer."

I ducked under his arm and hustled to the master bedroom, shedding my G-string and t-shirt along the way and leaving them on the floor like a trail of breadcrumbs. I turned on the lights and pulled the shade on the window facing Valerie's house up until I saw two inches of window pane at the bottom. I took the sheer black babydoll and matching panties from my lingerie drawer, then put the panties back and tied a bow to hold the front of the babydoll closed just below my breasts. I waited for my lover at the foot of our bed.

Erik entered the room nude and followed his erection toward me until it poked against my belly. He took the babydoll tie-string and rolled it in his fingers. "You know," he said. "I'm always torn about taking this off of you. I really want to get to what's underneath, but you look so goddamn sexy behind this pathetically thin barrier."

"Well, would you prefer to see it on or off while I suck your cock?"

Erik undid the knot and pushed the lingerie off of my shoulders until it puddled on the floor behind me. He gently kneaded my breasts and teased my nipples. "You know, round one is going to be a short one tonight. Just seeing your lips near my cock might be enough to set me off."

"That's ok," I said. "I want you to come in my mouth. I'm determined to acquire a taste for it, so I want you to do it as often as possible." I pivoted so that I faced the foot of the bed, and he turned to face me. If Val was at the window, she'd have a perfect profile view.

Combat323
Combat323
32 Followers