Hayden's New Fan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers

Hayden answered by backing me up to the closed door, although it was comical for a 5'2 woman to back up a 5'6 man. But no one was watching and I doubt either one of us wanted this plastered on the Internet. So I was the only witness as she placed her hand right on my hard, clothed cock. And I saw her trail her fingers slowly up to my zipper and start pulling it down all too well.

"You're right, we've got a lot of time. So you can afford to cum quickly the first time," That was almost what I did as she reached into my pants and went underneath my underwear to grab my cock. When it was fully out, Hayden used her other hand to make sure my balls were out as well. That hand jiggled my balls while the other stroked my cock simultaneously.

"Fuck.....not too quickly," I asked her, yet Hayden sunk to her knees and placed my cock in front of her lovely face anyway. And once she opened her mouth and suckled my head, I truly saw how beautiful she really was. She looked even hotter as that sweet face and blonde hair contrasted with her mouth slobbering on my cock -- not to mention her hands still stroking my shaft and balls. It got even hotter when that mouth moved down to my balls next.

All I could do was hold onto the doorknob and try to stay upright. If Hayden had fucked a lot of her fans, she obviously had a lot of practice in this, and it showed. My right hand kept me upright while my left finally went into Hayden's honey blond hair and nearly tugged on it. Once it did, she sunk her mouth all the way down my cock, and by instinct, I put my hand on the back of her head to keep it there. Ultimately she came up for air, stuck her tongue out and licked all over my head, before batting my cock on her tongue.

"I didn't turn you on just a few hours ago," Hayden recapped before licking up and down my shaft slowly. "Now I'm gonna make you cum so hard, and not for the last time," she promised before grabbing below my balls and shaft. She shoved my cock into her mouth and basically fucked it for me, making it thrust in and out until she finally popped off. "Getting someone going that fast is soooo hot...."

To top it off, Hayden placed the top of her tongue on my tip and took most of my cock back in her mouth. She bobbed up and down while keeping her tongue on top, wiggling her tip directly into my slit. She then opened her mouth and bobbed up and down for several moments, then took her mouth off, kept it open and stuck her tongue out as far as she could while keeping it on my tip.

After I took in that sight, Hayden went back to simple tactics by putting both hands on my shaft and her mouth on my head. She suckled a lot slower this time, while looking up at me with her big green eyes and lathering my cock head with the bottom of her tongue. She kept suckling my cock like it was a pacifier while grasping it tightly and devouring my head with her tongue, in the most innocent/sexy display I could think of. Not that I could think much then.

All that came to mind was, "Fuck, I'm cumming!" which were coincidentally the only words out of my mouth. Hayden just took her hands off me and then all but deep throated me again, yet took most of my cock out before it finally let loose into her mouth.

Some cum went onto her lips, although it sure felt like she swallowed most of it. When she was done, she popped off one last time, licked the cum that fell onto her lips, then briefly suckled my less than throbbing head once more.

As Hayden got to her feet, I pretty much sunk to the floor, though I managed to make myself sit upright while leaning against the door. "Now we can take our time," Hayden stated as she actually stood over me, still clothed while my now flaccid cock and balls remained outside. She then headed to the bathroom and I heard her brush her teeth, which was a smart move.

I eventually got enough energy to tuck my cock back in my pants, despite how I still might not need them in a moment. Yet I stood back up as Hayden returned from the bathroom, then headed to test out the bed. I felt the mattress for a second before sitting on it, as it made me tempted to lie on my back and take a nap before whatever came next.

"Hey, where can I find your stories?" I heard Hayden ask before finally noticing she was sitting at a table, logging onto a laptop. "I should know what I'm in for the rest of the way, right?"

"I guess, but that's not going to tell you anything," I warned. "I'd rather not use something old from my stories on you. You've earned a little more effort than that, I'd say."

"Well, I've gotta keep busy somehow while you're recovering," she pointed out.

"Hold on, I'm not an invalid yet, despite your best efforts," I shot back. "My cock may be out of commission for a while, but I'm not. In fact, if you come over here, it should speed up its recovery."

"No, you can give it a rest. I'll just read your stuff and get hot that way," Hayden teased. It actually did more to annoy me, although I was still getting hot again. If not totally hard yet. I just studied her on her laptop as she tried to find my stories, and yet wished she wouldn't so she could come over here. That was the state she was putting me in.

Although I suspected this was exactly what she wanted, I still decided that if she wouldn't come to me, I'd go to her.

I walked over to Hayden and started typing on her laptop, intending to get her to my page of stories. Once I got there, I announced, "Knock yourself out," which she certainly could have taken literally. But I wanted to beat her to it.

Hayden turned her attention to the computer, while I focused on crawling under the table. I was shortly on my knees, right in front of her bare legs and open, teasing pink skirt. Before she noticed I was gone or where I was, I placed my hands above her knees and heard her suck in some breath. And before she said anything, I took a deep breath and put my head into her skirt.

I could only see enough to tell that her panties were black, but I could smell how wet they were even if I couldn't see it. I made it wetter by licking the front of her panties, then kept licking then and even nibbling them as I heard Hayden start to moan. I kept my hands above her knees, yet soon raised them up higher and then said "Stay right there and keep reading," right into her covered crotch.

"Okay....okay, just keep going," I heard Hayden ask. Now that I was eating her out while she was reading my own smut stories, I'd have no trouble in keeping going. Of course, I wasn't directly eating her pussy, yet keeping her panties over it would do for now.

I kept licking her panties until she thrusted her groin into my face, then I pulled my head out of her skirt. Now I focused on her smooth bare legs, putting my left hand at the back of her knee and beginning to kiss and lick the taut skin. As for my right hand, it took over working on her pussy, yet it still didn't dip below Hayden's panties. However, my thumb did press deeper against her crotch while I kept kissing and nibbling up her thigh.

I looked up and saw Hayden trying to look down and see my work, but I chose that time to finally dip a finger into her panties. She threw her head back with a few "Fuck!"'s as my finger entered her and my thumb glided onto her clit. My head neared her skirt again since my tongue was going higher and higher up her thighs, then my whole mouth suckled on the nearest flesh.

At last, my hand left her pussy and tried to tug her panties down, so Hayden helped by lifting her ass up. I slid her panties off her legs as her bare ass sat back down, yet I didn't want her skirt off too. I lifted it up and fit my head inside, savoring what I could see of her wet opening before I made it wetter with my tongue. But I soon moved to lick and suck her left inner thigh, then her pussy again, and then her right inner thigh before finally focusing on her vagina.

"So good..." I whispered in her while both my hands rubbed and stroked her legs. Hayden just moaned her approval while grinding herself against my face. As she did, I was able to slide my hands under her ass and start squeezing the round surface. She did sit on my hands and make me uncomfortable for a moment, but then lifted it up to better rub herself on me.

After I had my fill of filling Hayden's ass with my hands, I returned them to her pussy and fingered it as she sat down. I put a finger from each hand inside there and licked underneath them, while also getting my thumbs into the mix.

"Fuck, I don't see that in your....." Hayden started before another long, low groan escaped her. When she finished, she then let out, "Let me take this off....let me look at you when you make me cum...."

I needed to get a look at her when she came, so this worked out for everyone. I pulled my head back and gave Hayden room to unhook her skirt, then leaned back into her pussy when she tossed it away. This gave me a clearer look at her snatch and let me look at how turned on the rest of her was, which was an added bonus. In addition, it inspired me to finally reach for her upper body as well.

My hands went underneath Hayden's shirt as my tongue went back into her. As I felt the soft, curved flesh of her waist, I ate her out more intensely and looked up into her eyes to show how much this was getting to me. She wanted to make a new fan, so she deserved to know how much it was working.

I showed it further by nibbling her clit while caressing every inch of her silky waist that I could. And although her eyes were closing too much for her to make eye contact with me, seeing the rest of her beautiful face tremble and quiver made up for it. However, Hayden did recover fast enough to grab the bottom of her blouse and pull it off, leaving her in just a black bra that showed more of her perky cleavage.

With that new feature exposed, I reached up further and jiggled her breasts just like she jiggled my balls when she blew me. As I pushed her firm tits up, I pushed my tongue even further up into her, knowing it wouldn't take long now. "Go on, look at me," I mumbled into her before lathering up her pussy even more and then blowing on it.

"Ooh, yeah....come on, make me cum for you," Hayden demanded. I hoped that brushing my thumbs over her covered nipples and sucking deeper onto her clit would do it. But it took one more lick, one more hard grasp of her tits and one more moan into her to finally set her off. With that, I stopped suckling and opened up to catch as much of her juices as I could, with the symphony of her groans and curses as the soundtrack.

I did my own moaning as I licked her up and swallowed her essence, looking up to see Hayden's orgasmic face start to settle down. I poked her cleavage a bit more to pass the time as I finished licking her dry, then finally broke from her pussy to catch my breath. But just before I got it all back, Hayden suddenly stood up, towering over me as I remained on my hands and knees under the table.

First she unhooked her bra and finally made herself completely naked, giving me a full frontal view of her tight, tanned, tempting, post-orgasmic body and her no longer hidden breasts. She briefly turned around to give me a nude shot of her supple, peachy backside, before turning back and putting her wet pussy back into view. It then dawned on me that I was still completely clothed in front of the naked blonde beauty, which probably needed to change in an instant.

Before I started on that task, Hayden went onto her hands and knees herself in front of me -- apparently for a better angle as she finally actually kissed me. Her tongue licked all around my mouth, perhaps trying to lick her own juices that I hadn't swallowed down yet. Yet eventually, my tongue got into the act and made her lick that instead. Yet she soon returned to licking and suckling my lips before breaking off.

"So I don't need to brush, then?" I joked, given that she brushed after swallowing my cum and I apparently didn't have to. Hayden just smiled and licked her own lips, which made me feel even hotter with all these clothes on. So I crawled out from underneath the table and started to strip, taking my cock and balls out once more and introducing all my other nude parts to Hayden for the first time. Yet the most important part was fully erect and throbbing once again, although Hayden was likely the one who needed a breather this time.

"Okay then. Now do I have to watch a Heroes episode online until you're ready to go again?" I quipped.

"Can't wait that long. I can tell you can't either," Hayden commented, talking more to my cock than me.

"Oh, well, okay....I guess you should lie down on the bed and relax. Let me do the work to start off," I offered.

"So sweet...." Hayden complimented, spinning around and swaying her fairly full behind as she walked to the bed. "From the little you let me read, I can tell you like it sweet. To a point."

"Well, sweet and dirty stuff is the best combination," I reasoned as I walked over.

"Then it's more shocking you didn't think of me before today," Hayden commented. "That's me all over. You only think those other girls are sweet and naughty in bed, but you only know it about me."

"You do have me there," I admitted as I laid on the bed, then started crawling towards her.

"So you be the gentleman right now if you want. But when I'm revved up, we're doing things a little differently," Hayden warned. "You want that?" she asked extra sweetly before suckling my bottom lip. "You also want to shoot big loads of cum all over me, right? More than you did with those other actresses?" she asked more seductively as she grasped my cock anew. "Would you rather they fucked your brains and cum out right now?"

"Not at the moment...." I all but whispered out.

"Then fuck me good and prove it." Not a tall order, really.

Well, one part of it was tall and big. Which Hayden was reminded of as I sank it into her wet opening. I still tried to go slow for her benefit and for mine, yet we both withstood my cock getting halfway into her anyway. We even endured it when I slowly thrust my top half in and out of her, although we weren't exactly quiet about it.

I pulled out briefly and rubbed my tip up and down Hayden's pussy lips, warming her up before I thrust even more of myself into her. With my cock nearly completely buried in, I focused on the rest of her smooth naked body. I hadn't gotten to taste that much of it above the waist, so I started on her upper chest and soon went down to her nipples as my cock went all the way in.

I bit Hayden's left nipple right as I did that, which nearly made me bite even harder. Yet I kept somewhat under control while Hayden adjusted, then rotated her hips a bit to adjust to my cock. In response, I bit her nipple a little softer, then suckled it in sync with my thrusts. Soon I opened up my mouth to take more of her perky tit in, before turning similar attention towards the other one.

"You like?" Hayden cooed. "They're not huge, but they're nice, right?"

"Right on both counts," I teased before pressing her breasts together and licking down her amplified cleavage.

"Oh yeah, you like them...." Hayden admitted. "How about from another angle?"

Hayden did warn me that we would only start slow. That time period ended when she tried to roll me over on my back -- which might have been harder for the smaller actress if I wasn't caught off guard. Yet I was, and the end result had Hayden on top of me and starting to ride my cock. This meant I was staring up at her tits as they bounced up and down along with the rest of Hayden -- which was quite an angle.

"I can like this angle, too," I conceded before leaning up and letting Hayden's right breast drop into my open mouth. I closed around it to get back to work, moaning more around it as she rode me harder. Soon I pulled my mouth off and kept a thumb and forefinger on each nipple, tugging it up and down as Hayden kept bouncing. With that, I laid my head back down and enjoyed what the effect did to Hayden's eyes and face for a while.

Hayden still moved her hips around even as I did more handy work on her tits. But I wanted to work on the rest of her enticing body, so I slid my hands back down her waist. While Hayden was doing all the bouncing, I wanted to help her along by trying to pick her up a little higher, before she came crashing down back on me.

It didn't work that well, but Hayden did get the general idea. In her version, she lifted herself off my cock and left the tip barely in, only to drop all the way back down in an instant and nearly make us both lose it. She did it again twice, and I stayed transfixed on her pussy rapidly taking my cock back in. Then she lifted it up again, but sank back down incredibly slowly and transfixed me even more as my cock oh so slowly disappeared again.

That move couldn't be topped, so I grabbed her ass and let her just ride my cock again, while my own hips helped push it in deeper. Her hands rested on my chest, while mine squeezed her fleshy cheeks and helped push them down on me harder. "Oooh.....now you like my ass, huh?" Hayden questioned.

"I'm getting fond of it," I noted as I gave an extra squeeze and another deep thrust.

"Mmm....hold that thought," Hayden asked, then got off me before I even had an answer. Plus I found it hard to hold the thought when I saw her turning her back to me -- then getting on all fours and sticking her ass out.

"Oh, that's what you want now?" I wondered rhetorically. I almost wanted to ask where she wanted it, but there would be plenty of time for anal later. I got up on my knees and knelt behind her, teasing her by grasping her ass and enjoying its delicious heart shape from this angle. My next diversionary tactic was to rub my shaft and its head across her cheeks, enjoying their silky texture against my sensitive areas.

"Come on, get back in there!" Hayden groaned impatiently, despite some pleasure being mixed in there. I added to the pleasure by leaning down and giving her a few licks from behind, making her arch her ass and pussy into my face. I then got up and savored how her ass was curved up before finally going back inside of her.

I kept holding onto her hips while staring down at her ass pushing into my groin, slightly rippling as it did so. After going up for a few final squeezes of her tight buns, my hands slid down and started working on her back. We thrusted against each other as Hayden's hands gripped the sheets and her face turned back to see me at work. When I saw her gaze at me, I gave her a few more hard thrusts -- although this made it a little hard for her to keep her eyes open.

"Oh, you like it like that, don't you?" Hayden cried out. "Seeing me get fucked like this is hot, huh?"

"Uh huh," I agreed. "There are....fuck....other fun ways...." And in a flash of inspiration, I proved it by grabbing her by the waist and pulling her back, so that we were both just on our knees and her back was pressed against my front. But my cock was still in her, leaving me to keep thrusting while I wrapped my arms around her waist, grinded her against me and started kissing her arched neck.

"Fuck me, that's so good...." I actually beat her to saying. My left arm stayed around her while my right hand went down to rub her exposed pussy while I was still fucking it. Meanwhile, I buried my face into Hayden's soft golden hair, letting it cover me while I felt her hand grab the back of my neck. It stayed there when she turned her head and furiously made out with me as she kept grinding me.

She only broke off when I lightly slapped her pussy twice, then dipped a finger inside with my cock, collected some juices and smeared them over the slapped areas. Hayden groaned even louder as I rubbed her even more furiously. "Oh, you naughty boy.....I have the naughtiest fans.....even the new ones..." she called out, managing to stay coherent.

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers