Hayden's Sex Survey Ch. 01

Story Info
A sex survey causes change in exhibitionist behavior.
5.2k words
4.61
42.8k
15
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 08/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the time this occurred, I had been married to my wife for almost twelve years, and quite honestly, I am more than happy with our relationship. She is rather conservative however; at least I thought so from a sexual standpoint at the time. My wife Nicole, had been brought up in a rather typical middle class family, and I met her during our junior year of college. At the time, she was a sassy looking brunette with a fit body that would turn heads as she would walk across campus in her usual understated but eye catching shorts or jeans. She was like no other woman I've ever met, and I have been hooked on her ever since our first few dates. Acknowledging that, I have sometimes wished for her to be a little bit more sensual - particularly as we have gotten into the multiyear marriage grind. This is a story (as she later told it to me) of a simple event that definitely added a bit of spice to the old usual marital scene.

We were living in a nice upper class neighborhood, both now in our mid thirties with the usual couple younger kids, and comfortable enough that Nicole was only working part time. We had made a number of close friends in the neighborhood, and Nicole would frequently go out exercising with one or more of the neighbor women. Nikki, as I call her, still looked marvelous with a slim but rounded figure. She couldn't weigh more than a couple pounds above the slender weight she was when I married her. I think she looks younger than her actual age despite rarely wearing much makeup. That day, she had gone walking with one of her closest friends named Kjristie, who happened to live about a block away.

Kjristie, as her name would suggest, was of Norwegian descent, and was also quite a nice looking woman. She was similar in age to Nicole (mid thirties), slightly taller and perhaps just a bit fuller figured. She definitely caught the eye of most of the men in the area as she would work out in her yard or stroll through the neighborhood. As they would walk, they would usually make small talk about whatever the latest neighborhood gossip was, or whatever women seem to talk about. That morning was somewhat different. Part way through their walk, Kjristie paused, became unusually serious and asked Nicole if she could impose upon her for a big favor.

"Nicole, we have known each other for quite a while, and I need to ask if you would consider doing something special for me. This is really to help my younger sister Hayden. I know that you don't really know her, but I have been helping her find some women that would be willing to participate in her research project, and I was wondering if you would consider it."

Nicole knew that Hayden was Kjristie's younger sister and was doing post graduate work in psychology at a nearby university. Somewhat perplexed, Nikki really didn't understand why Kjristie was being so serious. Was she in some sort of trouble? Did she need money?

Kjristie gradually continued with her request. "You see, Hayden is working on a thesis for her graduate degree, and it includes doing an individual research project. She is working on a project that involves doing a rather involved survey on a number of women subjects in order to try to predict certain behavior characteristics. In order to validate her research, she needs to get quite a few women of different age groups and backgrounds that she does not know too well to participate. That's why I am asking for your help."

Of course she would help Nikki thought, but why was Kjristie acting as if this was such a big favor. What was the big deal? They had done a number of favors in the past and she had never acted this way. Finally Kjristie explained the part of the request that had made her so evasive.

"Before you agree," she said, "you need to understand a bit more of what will be involved." Kjristie explained that Hayden was studying to be a sex therapist. She told Nikki that the survey would involve asking a number of rather intimate questions about the subject's personal sexual history, practices, and thoughts regarding certain types of behavior. "Hayden says that all of the responses will be completely confidential, and she promises that there will be no way for individuals to have their responses later be identified or get back to their spouse or friends". Hayden would be doing the questioning herself, and no names or writing samples would be maintained.

Nikki thought for a moment. It occurred to her that she might be a little embarrassed about divulging some of her personal secrets, but if it were really going to be that confidential, she guessed that she could do it to help out one of her closest friends. When Nikki agreed, Kjirstie told her that the survey would be done at Hayden's house, where she would be hosting about six women at a time to a casual pool party with some drinks in order to reduce their anxiety and inhibitions about speaking freely. It was unlikely that she would know any of the women that would be attending that evening, and names would not be used. Each of the women would go into a separate room to take the survey on a one to one basis with Hayden, and probably last about 15-20 minutes apiece. Kjristie agreed to watch our kids over night, as apparently I was going to be out of town on business that night. Nikki actually did not tell me about this event until several weeks later.

The night of the event, Nikki said she wore a relatively conservative two piece bathing suit, and covered it with a casual one piece cover up. Hayden only lived a few miles away. Several other women participating were already out in the yard around the pool area when Nikki arrived. The pool area was quite pleasant, and was completely secluded from any neighbors. The women appeared to range in age from mid twenties to about forty or so. They seemed to be a rather diverse group, but most important to Nikki was that she did not recognize anyone.

Hayden greeted the ladies, made sure that they each had a drink and then briefly spoke about the evening. "Ladies, first I must thank each of you for coming to help me in my research. I hope you understand that this entire evening is to be fully confidential. In addition to the answers that you give me regarding my survey, I will ask that in your conversations between one another, no mention is made of names, places of work or residence, or other information regarding the evening's activities that would compromise the privacy that I am committed to in this study. Understanding that commitment, I hope that the guarantee of complete confidentiality will permit you to give accurate and honest answers. In a few minutes, I will ask that each of you will come back to the privacy of my study one at a time to complete the questionnaires. It has been found that answers tend to be more accurate when they are given face to face privately with a researcher. Again, thank you for helping me, and please make yourself comfortable while you are awaiting your turn. Please feel free to use the pool, hot tub, or any of the other facilities."

She then asked that a woman in the "green swimsuit" follow her back to the study. My wife had time to have her drink, some snacks, and engage in some brief conversation with a few of the other guests. She noticed two younger women that appeared to be in their mid twenties. One had short blond hair, and another was African-American with a very fit appearing body. There were two other women that looked to be in their thirties, and one woman that appeared about forty-five. She happened to notice that two of the other women were wearing wedding rings.

Not long after that, Hayden approached Nikki and asked whether she was ready to come back to her office to complete her survey. Hayden was wearing a white terrycloth robe, which my wife was assuming covered her swim suit. Hayden directed Nikki to sit on a small sofa while she closed the door and got her clipboard with the questionnaire.

Hayden again briefly reminded Nikki that everything that was disclosed would be completely confidential, and to please give as honest an answer to the questions as possible. She was instructed to let her know if at any time she did not want answer or participate. She said that there were several sections of the survey, with a few questions in each part. Hayden said that if needed, a brief explanation could be given if that worked better than picking from existing choices. With those instructions, Hayden took a seat across from Nikki, her tanned and trim legs extending from the bottom of the robe, and began the questioning.

Part One:

This section is meant to give some demographic information in order to address whether the survey population is valid.

1. What is your age? Answer: "Thirty four years".

2. Are you single, married, divorced, or widowed? "Married for 12 years."

3. When did you begin having menstrual periods? "Age 13."

4. Are you currently sexually active? "Yes."

Part Two:

I will be asking some questions regarding some of your prior sexual history, experience and practices.

5. Have you ever masturbated? "Yes."

a. Approximately what age did you begin? "About 14."

b. How often do you currently masturbate? "Maybe once a week or so."

c. Do you use your fingers, vibrator, or what method? "Generally use my fingers."

d. Have you ever masturbated in the presence of another person? "No."

6. Have you ever engaged in same sex intimacy or had a same sex relationship? Nikki apparently hesitated then gave a slightly more detailed answer. "I don't know exactly how to honestly answer. I would say no except for one unusual experience. I haven't even told my husband about this. A dorm roommate in college and I had been out drinking with some rather nice looking guys at a bar, but when the evening was over, we went home by ourselves. I was really tipsy, and when I was undressing to get ready for bed, I lay down on the bed completely naked and must have passed out. I awoke a while later to find my roommate was lying naked next to me, and she was feeling my left breast and kissing my nipple while she masturbated. I was shocked, but I just played like I was asleep, and didn't otherwise participate."

7. At what age was your first sexual intercourse? "Age 18."

a. Approximately, with how many partners have you had intercourse? "Three."

8. How often do you currently have intercourse? "Probably about two or three times a week, sometimes more if we are away from the children."

A. Have you ever engaged in anal intercourse? "No."

9. What position do you prefer? "I probably enjoy female on top best, but we do missionary the most often."

10. What is your least favorite? "Rear entry or "doggie". "It seems to irritate my bladder."

11. Do you perform fellacio or "give blow jobs"? (Blushing) -- "Usually only for special occasions."

12. Does your partner perform cunnilingus? "About once a week, he says he really likes it."

13. How often do you experience orgasm during intercourse? "Maybe about a third of the time."

a. Do you ever "fake" an orgasm? "No."

14. Have you ever had "group sex" or sex involving more than one partner? "No."

15. Have you ever been "caught" while engaging in a sexual act? "Yes, this is embarrassing. Once during college, I was sharing an apartment with a female roommate. My husband and I (before we were married) were watching TV. Thinking that we were completely alone, this progressed to getting naked and soon we were fucking on the living room floor. Suddenly, my roommate unexpectedly walked into the room. We heard her let out a gasp and then turn around and leave. I am sure that she got an eyeful, but she never really mentioned it later. We actually went on with it after she left."

16. Have you ever seen others engaged in sexual activity? "Yes. While hiking in the mountains, my husband and I came out of a wooded area into a clearing rather suddenly. We practically tripped on a couple that were naked and obviously in the middle of sex. The man was fucking her from behind and her boobs were bouncing around. We tried to just turn and leave the area without making much noise. While I tried not to leer at them, I can still remember seeing part of his penis sliding in and out of her."

A) Was this at all exciting to you? "I have to admit it did make me a little horny thinking about it as we continued our hike -- and I did think about it when we made love the next time".

B). Have you ever watched your husband masturbate? "Yeah, I have seen him a couple of times."

17. Have you had an extramarital affair? "No. I haven't been with anyone except my husband since I have been married."

Part Three:

The next section has to do with your comfort level with your body and related issues.

18. What is your bra size? "36C."

19. Are you happy with your body image? "Generally yes."

20. What do you think is your "best part" or is noticed most by the opposite sex? "I think that my butt is still noticed the most by men. If you asked my husband, it would be my boobs, because he always tells me that the way my nipples stick out really excites him, but not many people get to see them."

21. Do you know how long you husband's erect penis is? (Blushing) "Yeah, about six and a half inches."

a) Have you seen others that are much larger? "No, I haven't seen that many guys with erections. I don't remember any others that were a lot larger but it has been a while since I saw anyone else."

22. Have you ever been to a nude beach? "No."

a. Gone topless on the beach? "No."

b. Would you consider going topless at a beach? "Maybe, particularly if there were quite a few other women that were topless around me."

23. Do you trim your pubic hair? "Yes."

a) Is it "natural", trimmed with visible labia, a "landing strip", or bald? "I usually trim it in the classic V shape above my labia and short below."

24. When you shower at the gym, do you go into the group shower, an individual cubicle, or go home to shower in complete privacy? "I will usually go to which ever is closest, but I don't think I am so modest that I would be embarrassed by another woman seeing me."

Part 4.

Thank you, we are almost done. This next section does contain a few things to validate that I actually did have real individuals participate in the study and didn't make up the findings. In parts of it, I will ask that you remove some of your clothing. If you are too uncomfortable with doing this, please let me know, but it will be very helpful to my research.

25. I am going to ask you to completely remove your top so that your breasts are exposed. Will you allow me to see your breasts and make a few measurements? "Yes."

a). Will you be more comfortable doing this if the surveyor is also undressed? "Umm, I'm not sure, but I guess so."

With that, Hayden opened and removed her robe revealing that she was completely naked and obviously quite comfortable in that state. Nikki said that she took off her outer cover, and pulled down the shoulder straps on her suit lowering the cups. She reached around and unhooked the clasp allowing her breasts to spring free before Hayden. (In the mean time, Hayden was making notes that Nikki had agreed to show her breasts, and also estimated the degree of nipple erection present when the top was removed). Nikki later told me that it was rather exciting seeing Hayden naked while her breasts were being exposed and measured. Hayden took a tape measure and measured her chest size at the nipples, the diameter of the areolas, as well as the actual dimensions of the nipple complex itself.

26. I will now ask that you remove your bottoms in order to see your pubic hair and genitals. Again, you may refuse if you are too uncomfortable. Nikki said that she pulled down her bikini bottom, and now stood completely nude. Hayden noted that she had removed her bottom on the questionnaire.

a) If possible, I would like to have you allow me to feel your vulva in order to document whether you have become lubricated and aroused by participating in the questioning. I would also like to take an unidentified photo of your pubic area to document that we have actually done this survey should I have any questioning of the integrity of the survey. Nikki allowed the photo to be taken, and also allowed Hayden to run her fingers over her very slick labia minora, obviously demonstrating her arousal. This completed the questionnaire.

Standing naked before each other, Hayden reached forward and gave Nikki a hug, their breasts touching, and thanked her for participating. It was then that Hayden explained the final portion of the evening. It was obvious that much of the survey had to do with nudity and voyeuristic tendencies. After completing the survey, the women would be given the opportunity to continue the pool party fully nude if they were interested. If they did not want to participate, they could leave with no questions asked.

Then the real bombshell was dropped. An equal number of men were being asked similar questions by a different surveyor at the house next door. They would also be given the opportunity to come over to Hayden's and continue at the party. It was agreed that there would be no touching, and absolutely no penetration of any kind allowed. There would be a guarantee of complete confidentiality (with absolutely no mention of this activity to any spouses) by anyone who agreed to participate. It was simply to be the chance to be naked in a mixed group setting with no ongoing consequences.

A flutter of butterflies went through Nikki as she faced the decision whether to continue. She thought that it had been rather exciting answering some of the intimate questions about her sexual past, some of which she had not thought about in a long time. She had actually felt somewhat proud showing off her breasts to a stranger. She could only imagine the tingling she would get standing before some strange men completely naked. She hoped that there would be some other women that dared to do it also! It wasn't like she was going to be unfaithful or having sex with another man, and it would be anonymous -simply looking and being admired. If Kjirste was bold enough to ask, Nikki thought that she could always tell her that she had decided not to do it and leave after completing the survey. What the hell, she decided. I'll do it, and walked naked back down the hallway to the pool area instead of leaving through the other exit.

Hayden apparently had engaged another helper to complete some of the other surveys, because when Nikki arrived back at the pool area, the remaining members were getting together. Hayden walked in before the remaining group completely naked. Including Nikki, apparently four of the six interviewees had decided to return. Nikki saw the two younger women were there, as well as the older lady.

Nikki got herself another drink for courage, and glanced around at the other women. The group of men had not yet arrived. She said that the two younger women were downright gorgeous standing naked near the bar. She didn't think that she usually checked other naked women that closely when she was at the gym, but under these circumstances, Nikki took a more careful look at their breasts and pubic hair. The blond had a perky set of breasts with light colored upturned nipples, and had obviously removed her top occasionally by the look of her tan lines. She had trimmed her pubic patch into a small tuft of gold above her slit, and had very visible labia. The other young lady had very firm but large breasts, probably at least 36DD with very prominent nipples. Her dark complexion emphasized her sizable areola. She had completely shaved her pubic hair.

The older woman strolled over nearer to Nikki and commented how she was glad that some other women had the nerve to do this. She mentioned to Nikki that she felt a bit uncomfortable as she did not feel as attractive compared to the rest of the women. Nikki responded that she should relax and be proud of herself. The older woman's breasts were on the small side, no more than a small B cup with a slight bit of droop and rather protruding nipples. Nikki also noticed that she had a very full natural bush of brown pubic hair.

12