Hayli's "Sliding Door" Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menderman
Menderman
406 Followers

Hayli felt relief sweep over her as he pulled out, the deed had been done and she was now a woman ....... But she was wrong to think it was all over.

The bear was revelling in his role as Alpha male with the head of his prick emerging from a now hot juicy pussy as was his right in his mind. He smiled down at her, admired and lusted after her beauty ...... and then he slammed forward.

Hayli nearly blacked out as nine inches of thick male hardness tore up her newly christened pussy until she felt his hips slam against the inside of her thighs and the head of his cock seemed deep in her stomach half way up to her throat. Her body convulsed in rebellion on the bed, but she was skewered on the end of his prick as her pussy clamped down onto him and she crashed into her first ever full blown orgasm. She blacked out.

"Fuck yes," the bear cried out in triumph, "Rob you have got to try this, it is so fucking tight."

Rob laughed out load, lifting his mouth from her nipple, "Not after you've finished with it ...... it will be slack as an old tarts!" They laughed out load, totally ignoring the flaked out Hayli underneath them.

"Now she has got used to you it will be safe to put my prick in her mouth without the risk of her biting it off," boasted Rob and he climbed off the bed and stripped off his clothes. Rob had never been as large as the bear, but he wasn't disappointed with a thick seven inches of cock swinging a pair of large cum laden balls underneath. He thrust his hand under her head and turned it towards him, with his other hand he gently slapped her cheek to bring her around. "Come on sleeping beauty, Uncle Rob has something new for you to try."

Slowly her drugged mind recognised the slapping and opened Hayli's eyes for her. Panic filled her as she saw Rob's prick an inches from her lips and felt the Bears fingers still gripping her thighs. She couldn't understand the washed out, but excited, feeling in her stomach & pussy that was like when she had played with her clit in bed, only five times more powerful. At that moment the bear recommenced fucking her. He took long lazy deep strokes in and out of her pussy, filling her to the hilt with each downward thrust. He took it slow so he didn't shake her body too much; not in consideration of Hayli, but for his best friend who was now about to double team her by sliding his prick into that lovely mouth. The bear & Rob had double teamed a cheerleader together last year and it had been one of the most amazing fucks of their lives. She had been a sex hungry slut who gave as good as she got, and that was saying something with these two boys! But Hayli was different and they both realised that this was something special and they had to handle it carefully in the long run.

Tony groaned on the floor and tried to open his eyes. When they finally cleared he could see the bear's tight arse wedged between the white flesh of Hayli's thighs, and off to the side Rob knelt on the edge of the bed, his prick extended in all its glory an inch from Hayli's lips. Tony felt like the shit had been kicked out of him, he was filled with pain when he tried to move, nearly passing out, so he lay there .... a passive observer of the rape of Hayli.

Hayli's mouth looked so fuckable, her full lips flushed by the drug, her eyes glazed by the drug and her rape. Rob cradled her head and tilted into so her lips were perfectly aligned with his prick and then eased forward on the head to use the crown of his prick to nudge her lips apart and ease between her teeth. Rob prayed that she wouldn't orgasm again or he would be down to six inches & some teeth marks!

The animal pushed her lips apart and the underside of his prick ran across the top of her tongue until it came into contact with the roof of her mouth. Hayli felt Rob realign her head in his head before he pulled out as far as her lips and then eased forward again. This time he pushed more into her mouth until it reached the entrance to her throat. Hayli started to panic, she didn't want to choke.

"Lick the underside of my prick girl and I won't push anymore inside," Rob instructed as Hayli felt her pussy being filled to the limit by the bear at that same instance.

"Lick it girl," he growled impatiently pushing in another half inch as an incentive to get started.

Hayli didn't willingly start licking the meaty cock, his mouth just seemed to spasm as a self defence measure against choking, but the rapid movements of her tongue on the sensitive under skin of Rob's cock sent unbelievable sensations racing up the length of his cock and tracked back to his brain which sent out a smile to Rob's face and a need for him to lick his lips in appreciation.

"God Damn," Rob cried out, "this chick can play music on my cock like nothing I've felt before." And with that he started to ease Hayli's head backwards & forwards as if she was playing his flute.

For the experienced players that Rob and the bear were they had not come across a shag like Hayli. With her being drugged & mostly immobile her body wasn't responding as it would normally; but her recently virgin pussy was still incredible tight around the bears cock and this was quickly forcing him to an orgasm. Rob on the other hand had never received a blow job like it in the sense that Hayli hadn't even sucked him yet and he was also rapidly approaching orgasm.

Both guys were grunting like the rutting animals they were as they rapidly reached the point of no return, and they were both selfish enough not to pull out of this helpless, unwilling girl they were raping.

"Fuck, her tight cunt is sucking the cum from my balls," the bear grunted as he released Hayli's thighs and slid his hands under her arse, grabbed a curved cheek in each hand and then started to hammer into her pussy so his cum filled balls slammed against her spread arse.

"AAARRRGGHHH, FFUUCCKkk," Rob groaned out loud, unable to contain himself as he shot wad after wad after wad of hot creamy spunk deep into her throat causing Hayli to gag & buck her head. The sensation of her choking mouth rubbing around his now sensitive prick made Rob almost black out with flash of light across his eyes like those of a migraine. He dropped her head as the nerves in his prick overloaded and he fell back in his rush to get this vibrating machine off his cock. He fell back off the bed twitching.

The bear looked worried for his friend as his blew his first wad, then his second, but then it felt like a vice had clamped onto his nine inches of throbbing hot black meat as Hayli experienced her first involuntary orgasm. Her pussy muscles just drove the cum out of his prick and the breath out of his lungs. The bear felt as if he was in pain as he had never experienced such cramp before, and it was along the full length and circumference of his prick. His hands quickly released her arse as he tried desperately to get this cramping vice off his valuable manhood. It seemed like an eternity to retract his nine inches from her pussy before she ate him alive, and he too staggered backwards away from this amazing woman that just seemed to lay there with wide glazed eyes.

"Fuck man," Rob blurted "I've never fucked a woman like that and had that reaction before. Man could she blow my meat, unbelievable ..... fucking unbelievable."

"Her cunt was much the same," stated bear simply as if they were discussing some steak dinner they had just finished.

"I ain't never fucked a cunt after you've just had your prick inside and filled it with cum, so I really want to fuck her ass so hard" Rob paused, "but man ...... I am scared what she might do to my after watching you jump out of her like a scolded cat."

"You're right Bro; I've never fucked a chick like her before ..... and I am not sure that I want to risk doing that again." The bear looked longingly at Hayli's stunning, fucked body with cum dripping out of her pussy & her mouth. She was certainly beautiful and she still looked nice & innocent even though they had just raped her of that as well. The bear stepped forward up the side of the bed and knelt down to fondle and suck her tits for awhile. After a few minutes he started to get hard again, but there was something about this white chick that scared him deep down, and his sixth sense told him to leave her alone.

"Let's go and find more pussy at the party Bro before it is all claimed," he suggested to Pete.

"Sounds good to me," Pete laughed as they both started pulling their clothes on. Both wiped their cocks clean on the bed clothes, zipped up and then bear turned to Tony who was still on the floor.

"The chick is all yours if you dare ...... Be careful boy she bites and two of her holes are already filled to capacity..... Ha Ha Ha." And then bear turned to leave letting Rob go first.

As he reached the door he turned again "You better leave my room as you found it or I'll find you boy," and with that he closed the door behind him.

Giving himself a minute to get his thoughts together Tony finally stood up, or tried to; his head spun and he felt giddy after the kick to the head. He staggered over to the bed and sat on the end next to Hayli hoping his head would recover. Through his pain and slightly blurred vision he could see her spread thighs still hanging off the end of the bed. Slowly, and hesitantly, he reached out one hand and felt the inside of her bare thigh. Her skin felt so good to his touch, so smooth, warm and an innocent white. His hand and his eyes slid up the wonderful flesh until they reached her mound. Suddenly he stopped, he craved to touch her bush and her pussy, but the sight of another man's cum oozing out of her battered pussy repulsed him, and his genetic prejudice against a black man made the rape of Hayli's pussy seem so hideous, even though 20 minutes ago he had been planning the same thing himself. Somehow to Tony's twisted morals a white boy drugging and raping a white girl was not a problem compared with a black man raping an already drugged & mostly unconscious white girl.

The feel of her warmth thigh was making Tony hard again, he wanted Hayli, he had wanted her for a long time; and here he was with her naked in front of him, but his desire for her seemed wilted and gone as he looked done to see cum from two other men oozing from her. Tony's lust hadn't diminished; he still wanted her, but how? Tony's needs & imagination had never sunk down or expanded to the thought of anal, which was fortunate for Hayli; but what was left for him. He just couldn't bear the thought of going were other men's cum remained; but her body was just too fucking amazing to walk away from.

Bypassing her cum stained bush he slid his hand over her hip onto her flat stomach. Beneath his fingertips he could feel her warmth, softness, and an eminently fuckable body.

Her amazing breasts rose and fell slowly in front of him and he wanted them. But first he grabbed some of the bedding and wiped her breasts to remove any trace of Rob & the bear's saliva. Here were two beauties that he had desired & lusted for during lunch together in the canteen and alone at night in his room as his hand stroked up and down his cock as he fantasised about her. Now he moved his second hand up over her stomach until both hands were resting on the under slope of her breasts pushing the 36C fullness upwards to make two cute mountains of perky tit flesh for his forthcoming enjoyment.

For the first time he looked up at her face, showing the lack of respect he had for her, she was just a stunning body to be played with and fucked, not a warm young lady who would liked to be loved for who she was and not just used for her stunning body. Tony could see she was either asleep or unconscious; the selfish prick didn't even consider checking her pulse at her neck to see that she was alright. No, he just slid his hand up the glorious flesh until he trapped her nipples between his finger & thumbs and started mauling them, definitely not looking for a pulse there.

Combining his lack of experience with his selfish attitude Tony just mauled her tits, tugging on the nipples one moment, pressing them hard into her tits the next, and then rubbing her tits in circles for fun and his selfish enjoyment. Fortunately for Hayli she was unaware what was happening to her as Tony continued to maul her breasts. Finally Tony tired of this or just got more imaginative when he released one nipple and replaced his thumb with his mouth tight down on the squashed flesh as he sucked hungrily on the hard tip and warm surrounding flesh. His hard on ached now and he craved relief. Reluctantly he had to leave her body as he stands unsteadily and rips off all of his clothes. He takes one final look at her soiled pussy, still unable to overcome the revulsion at the idea of fucking a pussy already full of another man's cum and that just leaves her tits for his pleasure and satisfaction.

Tony swings one leg up onto the bed and shuffles roughly across her prone body until he is sat astride her stomach. His hard on is throbbing and aching with delayed lust; by now he had planned to have fucked her senseless until Rob and the bear had barged in and spoilt his plans. As he settled his cock between her tits he put all of this to the back of his mind and focused on his own selfish pleasure by swapping his hands along the sides of her tits and pressing them together to make a hot cleavage around his prick. He needs to cum so badly and these hot beauties are going to provide the means of doing so and clearing his case of blue balls. With his cupped hands pressed tight to her malleable flesh he rubs his thumbs over her erect nipple while his prick becomes accustomed to the hot, firm flesh wrapped it.

Clenching his ass cheeks together in pleasure Tony slides his hips forward and drives his cock further up her stunning cleavage until his balls press against the firm under slope of her tits. He groans in simple & selfish pleasure. Then he slides backwards again, this time smearing some of his precum down her cleavage to lubricate the valley; this feels like nothing he has ever experienced before as he revels in his dominance and power over the unconscious Hayli underneath him as he continues to ride her body.

Tony knows he is not going to last long, his balls had been full for too long and the beauty beneath him makes him want to spray his spunk all over her prone body. To his mind it is what she deserves.

By now he has smeared his juices into her sweat making her cleavage very slippery as he presses her tits tighter around his cock to give that little bit more friction & feeling for his cock to trigger his cum filled balls to explode his cum all over her. A final tweak of her nipples, a final look at her sweet face, and one final thrust between her tits; and he explodes ribbon after ribbon of spunk between her tits. The first powerful surge sprays out of the top of her cleavage over her neck chin and cheek.


"Holy fuck," groans Tony in amazement & sheers relief. He releases her tits as the next spurt issues forth; with his prick free off the constraints it angles upwards and increases the trajectory of his next wad of spunk which arches up below dropping to splatter across her nose & eyebrows. His final spurt has no energy or lust left in it and it falls across her tits as it lies flat on her chest. Tony reaches forward to rub his cum into her tender nipple. Now totally spent he sags back to look at his handiwork spread across her body.

Tony feels wonderful, but shagged; his orgasm was better & more explosive than any he had had by himself. Now he feels tired after the release of all of his pent up energies in that one orgasm, combined with the beers from earlier in the evening. Slowly he slides off the bed. He wants to kiss her, but the sight of his cum and Rob's on her face and mouth puts him off.

Five minutes later Tony is dressed and walking out of the room, selfishly leaving Hayli as he found her with her legs still hanging off the end of the bed, but now with an extra dose of cum spread over her in addition to the two doses left by Rob and the bear.

Somewhere around 4am Hayli slowly starts to come back to her senses. Firstly she notices the foul taste in her mouth which she spits out several times, next there is pain & hurt emanating from her breasts. She reaches down to cup & comfort them, only to find one of them covered in a sticky residue; but before she can fathom that out the dull ache from her battered mound starts to register in her drug hazed mind. Still comforting her breast with one hand she uses the other to reach down and cup her tender mound. This time she works out what the sticky fluid running over her fingers is. Hayli rolls onto her side and pulls her legs up tight in the foetal position as she realises she has been raped and sobs rack her entire body as she bursts into tears.

Slowly over the next twenty minutes she realises that help isn't coming and that she has to help herself. She switches on the bedside lamp and slowly finds her wrecked clothes. She leaves the panties and bra behind, too disgusted to touch them. After pulling on her trousers & top she timidly leaves the room. As she tries to find her way out of the frat house she is stepping over sleeping drunken bodies, and in the corner one couple are having a noisy knee trembler and she is filled with disgust as she starts to run to get out of the hell that started as a party.

Hayli was so relieved to get outside into the fresh air, her mind cleared, and she knew she had to get home to safety. Home was back with Sarah; safety was behind a locked door. She turns and heads for home, fighting to keep her sanity in one piece.

Unbeknown to Hayli, Professor Hartnett had gone home after a fruitless night of stalking yet another frat house party.

Menderman
Menderman
406 Followers
12