Hazel Turns Pro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tony King
Tony King
937 Followers

The guy was like an animal, he held her legs over his shoulders and rammed her arse for all he was worth. He initial screams of pain were replaced by screams for more as one orgasm after the next tore through her. The other two took turns feeding her mouth and pulling on the nipple chain while their boss hammered home.

“Fuck sake ‘Arry, I don’t think she’ll be able to take much more of that,” I said watching her gulp down another load of cum. “I think your right son, c’mon lets go rescue the poor little cunt.” We were about to move when the big guy finally shot his load up her arse. He pulled his dwindling cock from her ravaged hole, wiped it on the bed and giving another command to the other two, they simply got dressed and left.

Harry and I waited until we heard the car leaving before venturing into the bedroom. Hazel was lying back on the bed semi conscious. She had spunk running from her cunt, arse and mouth and looked in a bad way. I sat beside her cradling her head in my hands. “Are you all right love, I’m really sorry we put you through this, if I’d only known what they were going to do to you well…."

"Sorry,” she said opening her eyes, “for what, it was the best shag I’ve ever had.”

Tony King
Tony King
937 Followers
12