Hazy Night with Taylor Swift Ch. 07

Story Info
Taylor drives a little too fast and a little too high.
2.3k words
4.61
39.5k
33

Part 7 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The following story is not real. If you have read the first six parts then you have a general idea of what to expect. This part is a very short chapter, has a quick build and quick action and does not feature the main character Dan, instead taking a look at what Taylor is doing the weekend after Part 6. This is purely a transition chapter. Part 8 will be much longer and feature Dan, Taylor and a new girl to the story.

--

It was 2:00 Sunday morning. Taylor Swift was driving herself home following her big win at the Nickelodeon Kid's Choice Awards. The location of the awards show was about an hour away from her Los Angeles home. She had left shortly after 1:30, having stayed longer than expected to meet and greet the hundreds of children who spent their night at the show.

After about ten minutes on the road, Taylor reached into her glove box and pulled out a large joint that she had rolled at home and lit it. Quickly her small Toyota Camry was filled in a thick, pungent cloud of smoke. This was not uncommon for her though. Taylor loved to smoke on the road and hotbox for a long drive. It didn't take long before the drug set in and she was feeling very relaxed.

The route home included many back roads, leaving her alone on the road for the majority of the ride. With no one else on the road and an increased tiredness and hunger, Taylor stepped on the gas and started cruising at over 75 miles per hour. In her mind, since nobody else was in danger, there was no reason to second guess her choice. The only problem for her...tonight she wasn't alone on the road.

In the middle of the long road, she began to see flashing red and blue lights from behind. Her heart stopped as she realized what was happening. Bad enough that she was about to be pulled over but with a dense cloud of marijuana smoke in the car, she knew that she was in serious trouble. She instantly opened all four windows of the car and pulled to a stop on the side of the road. Her heart was beating out of her chest as the officer exited his car. She looked in the rear-view mirror and could see him sniffing the air.

"I'm dead." She thought to herself; tears began streaming down her face. The cop reached her window and shined the flashlight in her eyes.

"Someone's been having some fun, eh?" He said as the potent smell filled the air. Taylor remained silent. "Look Miss, don't think for a second that I don't smell what you were doing." She started crying harder. "Wait a minute, haven't I seen you somewhere before?"

"Yes, probably." She said between tears.

"Hot damn, you're Taylor Swift aren't you?" She slowly nodded. "Well well, look at that. Taylor Swift gets pulled over for speeding and, judging by my nose, she's higher than a kite." She stared at him with the saddest face you could imagine. "Oh don't cry, you know what you did. Don't you think I'm letting you go because you're famous. Step out of the car Ms. Swift."

Slowly Taylor exited the car, her tears flowing like a waterfall.

"Please officer..." She looked at his badge. "...Michaels, you can't do this. It would kill my image. I can't have people knowing about this." She grabbed onto his arm.

"It would do you some good to get your hands off of me. If you were so worried about your image you wouldn't have been smoking pot and driving over 75 miles per hour. Do the crime, do the time sweetheart."

He placed her in handcuffs and placed her in the back of his squad car before searching her car. He exited with a small bag of marijuana in one hand and a pipe in the other. He tossed them both on the hood of his car. He pulled Taylor out of the back and showed her what he found.

"What do you have to say Ms. Swift?"

"Please sir, you have to let me go. I swear I'll stop doing it, please! I'll do anything!" She was crying hysterically.

"What exactly could you do to make me forget this?"

Taylor looked around, trying to get her hazed brain to form an idea. Then it hit her, not just an idea but that special "feeling" that marijuana gives her. A small smile came to her face as she turned around and backed up towards the officer. Her handcuffed hand grabbed onto his crotch, giving it a soft tug.

"Maybe something involving this." She giggled as her hand fondled the growing bulge.

"Ms. Swift, this is very inappropriate."

"Aww come on, I'll let you do whatever you want to me." She bent over and pressed her ass against him.

"Ms. Swift, please stop." He could feel his cock getting harder as her soft ass worked it up and down.

"What's the matter officer? Do you not like this? I have something pressing against my butt that says different."

"I'm married, you need to stop."

"I'm in a relationship too but that's not stopping anything." She turned around and nuzzled her face against his built chest. "Mmm officer, this woman needs to be loved so badly. Won't you love me tonight?"

Officer Michaels was sweating now; he knew that the testosterone in his body was beginning to overtake his brain. He could feel his cock ready to burst from his pants. He then put his flashlight down on the ground.

"Turn around Ms. Swift."

He grabbed his keys and set her free of the handcuffs. She turned back around and smiled. Without saying anything, she started to undo the officer's belt. She quickly pulled it from his pants and tossed it on the ground. She yanked his pants and underwear down to the pavement, exposing his throbbing six inch member.

"Very nice!" She said while licking her lips.

"Hold on a second, you said you would do anything right?" She nodded with a smile. "Before you start playing with my tool..." he bent down and grabbed his flashlight. "...I want you to kneel down and play with this tool."

"Really?" She looked surprised.

"You said anything."

Taylor gave him a dirty smile before grabbing the flashlight and, without missing a beat, spit in her hand to coat it. She stood the long flashlight up on the pavement, reached up her black skirt and pulled her pink panties to the ground. She picked them up put them in his hand.

"Can I get a kiss first?" The officer gave her a deep tonguing before she started to lower herself down on the object. "Ahh!" She jumped at how cold the metal flashlight was. Luckily for her, her pussy was already soaking wet so it didn't take much effort for it to slide in. Within thirty seconds, the whole ten inch flashlight was stretching her vaginal walls.

While she was moaning from the flashlight, Officer Michaels shoved his thick cock into her mouth and launched it down her throat. This caught her off guard at first but she quickly adjusted and took control. She slowly started to lift her body up and down as her hands worked the throbbing member and balls. Her fingers gently massaged his balls as he increased the pace of his thrusts. Her tongue slowly worked around the base of his cock. Her uvula tickled the head. Her moans ran up the hole and traveled throughout his whole body. Both people were in sexual heaven.

Taylor started to bounce up and down faster and faster on the flashlight as the intensity of the pleasure inside her increased rapidly. The object was now covered in her juices, dripping onto the asphalt road. He grabbed onto her hair and started viciously throat fucking her. She clenched into his legs, careful though not to leave a mark that his wife would question. Her body was shaking as she tried to keep her balance while she moved up and down.

Suddenly, Taylor pushed him away and sat down. She took control of the flashlight and quickly fucked herself while her body tensed up.

"Holy shit!" She screamed out as her orgasm rocked her from head to toe. Her cum splashed out with each thrust of the object in and out of her pussy. After several seconds, her arm stopped moving and she let the flashlight hit the ground. "Wow." That was the only word she could think of.

The officer grabbed her hand and helped her to her feet; her knees still trembling. He grabbed her by the shoulders and bent her over the hood of the squad car. She pushed the weed and pipe aside to spread her body out. He yanked her skirt down and shoved her black t-shirt up her slender body. He kissed the center of her back before running his hand against her dripping cunt.

"Fuck me officer." She whispered.

Officer Michaels grabbed his six inch cock and shoved it deep into her. The surprise of his force almost caused her to jump out of her skin. He went quick and hard into her. She wasn't aware of this but it had been a long time since the officer had gotten any. Troubles with his wife equaled no sex for him. He wanted to make sure that this one counted.

Taylor squirmed around until she got her t-shirt completely off and tossed it in the grass. Her tiny squeaks and moans only made him go at her harder. With each thrust, she made a loud noise that made them both thankful the area was empty. She was loud enough that anyone within a mile would have easily heard her. The car rocked back and forth as he continued slamming into her. The pipe slid off and smashed into pieces...and yet, Taylor was too busy to care.

"Oh yes, yes, yes. Fuck me officer, fuck me hard!" She yelled out. He slapped her hard in the ass. "Oh yes! Again!" He slapped her again...and again...and again. He grabbed onto her ponytail and pulled her back with each thrust.

The moistness of her crotch had found its way onto the officer's leg. It ran several streams down his leg. He could not believe how wet Taylor's pussy was. Each thrust not only caused a moan, but also a splashing sound. It made her super tight pussy so much easier and better to fuck.

Suddenly, he stopped and sat down on the pavement. Without taking a second to think, Taylor crawled on top of him and dropped her weight onto his cock. He rested his head against the back of her car as she rode him like he was a bucking bronco. She slammed her lips onto his and gave him a deep french kiss. After several minutes, her body tensed up again as another orgasm hit her hard. She moaned long and deep all the way down his body.

Once she came down from her orgasm, she didn't have the strength to ride him anymore. He slowly rested her on the asphalt, lifted her ankles high in the air and slammed down onto her. She could feel each rock in the asphalt digging into her skin...and she could not give a shit. Her brain, already clouded by two orgasms and a powerful weed high, had her in a daze. She stared up at the moon in the sky with a huge smile on her face as he grunted and groaned at her legs.

"Swallow and I'll let you off with a warning." He said before pulling out and crouching over her body.

The officer lowered his cock into her mouth and continued stroking until he finally reached his brink. She closed her eyes and sucked on the head as glob after glob of his hot, thick cum shot down her throat. She moaned with each shot and stared up at him. Once he finished cumming, he pulled out and stared down at her. The headlights of his car flashed at the right angle to show her with her mouth wide open, filled with his white juice. She closed her mouth, took a deep gulp and opened back up, showing him a dry mouth.

"Tasty!" She exclaimed as they both regained their composure. "So I'm not in trouble?" She sat up slowly and reached for her clothes on the ground.

"Not in trouble, just be more- oh shit!" He looked off in the distance and saw a car coming down the road. "Quick, hide behind my car someone's coming."

He quickly pulled his pants on and adjusted himself. As the car passed, it looked like he was doing paperwork on the hood and not at all like he was twirling the bag of weed in a circle. Once the car was passed, Taylor stood up from behind the car fully clothed.

"That was fun!" She kissed his cheek. "Can I have my panties back? I don't think your wife will be happy to find a pair of small pink panties in your possession." He reached into his pocket and gave her the panties back. "What about the weed? Can I get that back is or that too much?"

"Since you did the thing with the flashlight, you can have it back. Just be careful Ms. Swift. I'd hate to see a beautiful young woman like you have an accident." She smiled, grabbed the bag and headed back to her car.

Once the officer left, she pulled away and headed home for some sleep after a long day. She needed to get a good night sleep because on Monday morning, she had a flight to catch. She was going to visit a friend that she hadn't seen in a while. She was looking forward to visiting Tacoma, Washington again.

To be continued...