Hazy Night with Taylor Swift Ch. 09

Story Info
Dan arrives home and finally reunites with Taylor.
2.4k words
4.58
30.5k
28

Part 9 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story is fictional. If you have read the previous eight chapters, you have a general idea of what to expect. This is a shorter story as I got backed up and want to get something up so instead of having a very long Part 9, you will get a short chapter with a long Part 10. I apologize for this chapter taking longer to complete than expected.

And to adress the negative comments I have gotten since the last update...This is MY story and I will continue to write this series the way I like it. If you do not like the story, don't read it. Simple as that.

--

I was finally home. It was an eventful weekend for me after spending some special time with both Ashley and Ariana. I had to drive a friend out down to California on Sunday afternoon and I've been on the road ever since. I won't get into the details but let's just say it was something important. I was sleep deprived, sick of sitting down and unhappily sober. I just want to get inside, smoke a joint and sleep all day.

As I was pulling in the driveway, I saw Carly's car parked by the sidewalk. Not surprising as she is always here when I go away. Her roommate Amanda is not that great of a person, even if she does have a nice pair of breasts on her.

"She better not be sleeping in my bed or I'll have to snuggle with my sister," I thought. I was too tired to worry about kicking her out of the bed.

I stepped through the door and saw an empty living room. I knew instantly that she was asleep in my bed. It was eight o'clock and she had never woken up before ten ever since she was kid. None of this mattered to me now; I just wanted to see my bed regardless of who was in it. I tossed my bag on the couch and walked into my room. It was only lit by the small amount of daylight peering through the blinds. I pulled my jeans off and slipped into the bed.

"Move over Carly." I said.

"Dan?" A familiar voice, that was not Carly's, asked.

I reached over and turned the lamp on. When I turned back, I had Taylor smiling at me.

"Taylor?" I leaned in and kissed her. It had been so long since I had seen her. "I missed you so much." I whispered.

"I missed you too baby." She said back.

I immediately noticed that she had straightened her hair since our last encounter. I also noticed that she was very naked.

"You look more beautiful than ever." I said.

"Can't you two be quiet?" A female voice said. I looked over Taylor's shoulder and saw my sister Carly, who also looked to be naked. "Hey bro." She said.

"Hi...what's going on here?" I asked.

"Well," Taylor started. "I came here yesterday to surprise you and I met your pretty sister. I walked in on her showering, she walked in on me masturbating...it just happened. I hope you aren't mad."

"How could I be mad?" I said, causing her to smile. "Anyone who gets to fuck you is a lucky person. You're a great lover." We kissed again.

"That she is." Carly said. "Your girlfriend can really make a girl feel good." She started to get up out of bed and looked back at me. "You can close your eyes, unless you want to see my tits."

My sister is a beautiful girl but she is still my sister so I focused back on Taylor and slowly made out as Carly got dressed and left the room.

"I really want to make love to you right now but I'm so tired." I told Taylor.

"It's okay baby, go to sleep. I'm not going anywhere until Thursday. We can have sex later." She kissed my cheek and sat up. "Goodnight."

I fell right asleep and slept for a good eight hours. I woke up around five o'clock in the afternoon to the light moaning sounds in a familiar voice. I got up and headed out to the kitchen where I saw Taylor and Carly sitting next to each other. It did not take a rocket scientist to tell that Carly had her hand up Taylor's skirt and was about to make her cum. I sat across from the girls and watched on as Taylor made the cutest faces.

"Cum for me baby girl," my sister told her.

"I'm cumming. Oh my fucking god I'm cumming!" Taylor leaned forward and screamed as her body convulsed and climaxed.

Taylor stared up at me and smiled as Carly rubbed her a few more times. When she was done, she pulled her fingers out and held them in front of me. I was cautious as it would feel weird to lick pussy juices off of my sister's finger.

"Come on bro, it's like when I used to make a cake and let you lick the frosting off my finger...except this is obviously much more delicious than frosting." I started forward and took her finger in my mouth, tasting the sweet scent of Taylor that I missed so much. I finished quickly and she pulled out. "Well, I'm heading back home so you two can have your own fun."

Carly gave me a kiss on the cheek before walking to Taylor and giving her a deep kiss on the lips. After seeing my sister leave, I turned back to Taylor but she was gone.

"Taylor?" I called out getting no answer.

Before I could ask again, I felt a hand reach into my underwear. I looked under the table and saw her with my rock hard cock in her hand.

"I missed this so much," she whispered as she gripped onto it and started stroking.

I sat back and enjoyed her touch for the first time in months. I had forgotten how talented she was at working a cock. I threw my head back and closed my eyes once I felt her warm, moist tongue press against my throbbing cockhead. Suddenly, the only sound that could be heard in the kitchen was that of her slobbering around my meat.

Taylor suckled on my cock for several seconds until she pulled it out and yanked my underwear down. As she took it back in her mouth, I pulled my shirt off and flung it across the room. She looked up at me and smiled when she saw my completely nude body.

I remained still for several minutes as she continued to work my cock like a pro. Her tongue touched every inch of it but mainly focused on the throbbing tip. After five minutes, I was surprised that I had not yet filled her throat with my thick cream. Just as I thought this, I felt my balls tighten up and an intense feeling of pleasure build within me. When she gave my balls a light squeeze, it pushed me to the edge.

"Here it comes," I told her.

Taylor pulled my cock out of her mouth and started stroking me very quickly. She held it just inches from her face with her mouth closed. Her bright hazel eyes peeked up at me from under the table, causing her to smile. As soon as her lips formed the smile, I shot out my first string of creamy cum onto her beautiful face. The long string landed on her, reaching from her forehead down to her upper lip. More shots fired out of my gun, spraying more long strands of cum all over her face. By the time I finished ejaculating, her face was painted with my seed from the top of her blonde hair down to the long drip hanging from her chin. She popped her tongue out and gently licked my sensitive cockhead, cleaning any remaining cum from it.

Once Taylor was done, she crawled out from under the table and got onto my bare lap. She looked me in the eyes as she started to scoop the cum from her face and draw it into her mouth. She giggled and smiled as she spent the next few minutes eating the cream off of her face. Once she finished, she kissed my cheek and stood up.

I watched Taylor as she walked to the living room and reached into her bag, pulling out a bowl, pre packed with her potent drug and a lighter. She handed them to me and started undressing.

"You're naked, I should get naked too," she said as her blue and white striped t-shirt flew across the room, giving me another look at her wonderful bare chest. She pulled her skirt down and sat on the chair. "I've missed you so much Dan," she said as I took my first hit off of the bowl. "You wouldn't believe the weekend I had."

"I've had a pretty eventful weekend too," I told her as I exhaled a large, potent cloud and handed her the bowl.

"I guess you and Ashley had a lot of fun," she said.

"It wasn't just Ashley. Right after we talked, I got a call from Ariana Grande. A few hours later, she was stoned and around my cock," I explained as she handed me the bowl back while blowing a cloud into the air.

"Damn," she said before coughing.

"And then Ashley showed up again. She had forgotten something and her plane was delayed. All three of us fucked before she left again," I explained.

"I guess Ariana didn't stick around long either," she said as we continued smoking.

"No, we she left on Sunday after we went to the mall where she gave me a blowjob in the changing room," I said.

"And then you went with your friend?" she asked.

"Yeah. I don't want to get into why I had to drive him, but it was a long trip. When I got home today, I had been up since Sunday morning," I said.

"Man, you WERE really tired," she said as I took another hit.

"Yes I was. What about your weekend?" I asked her.

"After the Kid's Choice Awards on Saturday night, I started driving up here to see you. I was smoking a joint when I got pulled over by a cop," she explained.

"Whoa, really?" I asked. She nodded in response. "How did you not get arrested?" Taylor rolled her eyes around and smiled. I instantly figured it out. "You fucked the cop?"

"I had to or he would have arrested me if I didn't. I hope you aren't mad," she said.

"Like I said this morning, anyone who gets to fuck you is a lucky person...and I just explained how I fucked two girls over the weekend. I can't be mad at you for fucking someone," she giggled as she took her last hit.

"So there was that and then I met your sister. We had a lot of fun last night. That was my weekend," she said as I finished the bowl.

I watched on as Taylor started slowly rubbing her breasts. She stared at me with her stoned little eyes and lightly pinched her nipple. Her left hand slowly slid under the table and her bloodshot eyes closed while she let out a soft moan.

"I can't wait anymore," I said as I stood up and walked to her.

I grabbed her by the arm and lifted her off the chair. I backed her up until her ass touched the kitchen counter. She quickly sat up on it and spread her legs for me. I took hold of my cock and roughly slammed it into her soaking wet pussy. It was the feeling I missed so dearly. Ariana and Ashley were great, but Taylor's pussy felt so magical around my rod.

I pressed my lips against hers while I worked her pussy raw. She dug her nails deep into my skull as she held on for dear life. Her ass almost slipped into the sink with the power I was putting into my thrusts. I enjoyed fucking Taylor slowly to make it last longer but not this time. It had been too long since I last fucked her and I wanted to make sure she felt this.

The sounds coming from between her lips were like nothing I ever heard before. Usual moans and groans were multiplied by ten as she was fucked harder than ever. I kept going as hard as possible until she stopped me.

"Ass," was all she said.

She slipped off of the counter, turned around and bent over it. I hawked back and let a large loogie hit the target. I rubbed my cock against the puddle and spread it around her asshole before forcing it inside. She arched her back and purred as my cock stretched her asshole for the first time in a long time.

I grasped onto her hips and fucked her as hard as I fucked her pussy. My balls were slapping hard against her swollen pussy which only made her moan louder.

"Harder!" she yelled out.

I was not sure if I could go any harder but I surely tried. I was going at a pace that almost started to hurt but I was determined to honor her wishes. After a minute, she rested her head on the counter, closed her eyes and bit down on her lower lip. The combination of the anal pounding and my balls slapping against her pussy gave her a massive orgasm. She looked so peaceful despite the mix of pain and pleasure that her ass was experiencing.

The power I was putting into her, along with the knowledge that she had reached her own orgasm pushed me to the breaking point. I pulled my cock out of her ass and unloaded a torrent of cum all over her beautiful back. Shot after shot spread from the back of her neck, all the way down to her ass crack. I watched as a single stream of semen dripped from her ass down to the back of her thigh. I scooped up the trail and rubbed it against her pussy lips, causing a giggle from my worn out little Taylor.

We both collapsed onto the floor and sat next to each other. Taylor slid down until her head rested on my lap and my cock rested against the back of it.

"That was fucking amazing," she said, still panting.

"Yeah, I really missed fucking you. I gave it my all," I responded.

"I've never felt so...so...happy before!" she squealed.

"And just think, we have two more days of this," I said as I stroked her hair.

"Can't wait!"

To be continued...