He Aims, He Shoots, He Scores

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

Finally Betty started to guard their goal and we smacked the puck around for 5 minutes without anyone scoring.

“We need to change the rules,” Mark said as he stopped the puck. “You cannot leave your paddle frozen in front of the goal opening”.

Our secret was exposed and our advantage was taken away. Again we kept the puck going until Betty smashed a hard shot through our defenses. I was sure she did not want to remove anything else right now.

Betty and Mark did a hug. I noticed a little too long at that.

“Your turn” she yelled pointing her finger at her sister.

Carol looked at me and I pointed to my shirt. I thought she was going to point to her shoes but she pointed to her shirt as well. We each took the bottom the other’s shirt and lifted them over our heads.

As my eyes exited my shirt I was looking at two beautiful breasts barely hidden in a sheer bra. Her nipples were highly visible underneath and were raised like small missiles under the material.

“Wow!” I exclaimed. Losing was not so bad. She wasn’t as big as her sister but her breasts were perfectly shaped.

The game went back and forth with no one giving in. The puck became a blur as everyone was smashing it back to score. Suddenly we heard a car horn and we all jumped. It was our bad luck because the puck was heading for our goal. It went in.

“Not fair” Carol screamed.

“Yes it is” Mark yelled back at her. I looked at Carol and told her to remove my shoes. After she slipped them off my feet I again expected her to point to her shoes. She didn’t. I gulped when she pointed to her tight shorts.

“You sure?” I asked softly. She smiled as she shook her head yes. I looked at Mark to see if there was any objection. Mark just smiled.

My hands were shaking as they slipped into the elastic waistband on the shorts and pulled them down her hips. I watched as her creamy stomach and her panties came into view. Her pink bikini panties moved down with her shorts. I expected her to reach down to pull them up but she only watched as they moved down her stomach. Her fine blonde pubic hair moved out as the panties went down. My eyes were locked onto her panties as they moved lower. Just as the waistband was about to expose her slit the shorts pulled away and the movement of the panties stopped. Damn.

As I pulled the shorts off of her feet she pulled up her panties. I was ready to resume the game when I noticed the panties had moved into the crack of her ass, which looked bare to my eyes. It was hard concentrating on the game in more ways than one.

Our bodies were now sweating, as the game got more exciting.

Once, I moved to hit the puck and my arm rubbed across Carol’s breast. I lost track of the game for a second. Luckily they didn’t score on us.

I smashed a shot against the backside of their end and it bounced back, hit off of Mark’s paddle and scooted directly into the goal. He scored one in his own goal.

“MARK!” Betty yelled. “Sorry, it was an accident” he answered.

Betty turned toward him and told him to remove her shorts. Mark had a big smile as he unsnapped the catch on her shorts and slowly lowered her zipper. We all watched as her bare stomach and her light blue panties came into view.

Mark’s hands pulled the shorts down her hips, thighs and off her feet. Her brown bush could be seen through the panties and a few dark pubic hairs were escaping out the sides. Betty didn’t seem to mind and was actually spreading her legs to give him a better view.

Mark’s pants were bulging as he stood up for Betty to remove his shorts. Betty never took her eyes from his bulge as she kneeled at his feet, unlatched his belt and the snap. As she lowered his shorts his prick sprang outward as the shorts passed. I thought it was going to come out through the boxers opening but the button held.

“Someone really likes this game,” Betty said looking directly at his hidden rigid tool.

During the next game Betty’s bra strap moved down off her shoulder onto her arm. She didn’t pull it up and when she leaned forward to hit the puck her nipple suddenly moved out to our view. Both, Carol and I were so surprised we lost track of the puck, which entered our goal. “Not fair” Carol yelled as we all looked at Betty’s hard nipple.

“All’s fair in love and air-hockey” Betty said as she pulled her bra up over her nipple. But, not before Mark had a good view of it.

Carol was upset for only a moment until she turned to look at my shorts. My prick was hard as her fingers released my snap and unzipped my shorts. As her hand pulled the zipper down her finger rubbed against my covered hard-on.

I was wearing tight briefs that did little to hide my condition. Everyone could see the shape and size of my grand salami.

It was Carol’s turn and I wondered if she would be brave enough to show the first private part. My eyes got big when she turned for me to unsnap her bra but she just smiled and pointed down for me to remove her shoes.

“Take off my shoes.” She commanded as she raised her foot up to my bare thigh.

As I slipped them off I looked up between her legs and noticed a wet spot on her panties

Now the game had real meaning. The next team to lose would be removing underwear. My hands were sweating as I served the puck.

The game went on for at least ten minutes before someone scored. Finally, the puck slipped though Betty’s defense. Mark and Betty were going to show some privates.

Betty glared at me. “Hasn’t this game gone far enough? Do you want me to do this?” she asked.

“Sure honey,” I said with a smile.

She gritted her teeth and turned to Mark. She pointed to her bra. She cupped her hands on her bra and turned to allow him to release her clasp. Mark was smiling as he released the triple-clasp bra.

Betty’s hands were covering the bra cups over her massive mounds as Mark pulled the bra down and away. Her hands remained on her bare breasts as she turned to look at Mark’s face. She lowered her hands. Her nipples were rock hard as her hands moved away.

“Beautiful” He said.

Betty turned and smiled at her sister.

Betty was breathing hard as she knelt down in front of Mark’s bulging hard-on. Her fingers slid into the waistband of his boxers and pull downward. She stared at the bulge, as it turned into a full 7-inches of hard prick. She quickly removed the boxers and as she slowly stood up she brushed her bare breast against his hard rod.

Mark didn’t pull back as her nipple moved up his shaft and up his stomach.

We returned to the game. With Betty’s tits and Mark’s prick bouncing up and down Carol and I lost concentration. We lost the next point.

Carol turned and stuck out her chest for me to remove her bra. I moved forward to reach around her body. My bulge moved forward against her mound as I unclasped the bra. I kept my chest close as the bra pulled away. Her nipples and bare tits slid out and against my hairy chest. Carol wiggled them against me.

We remained together and close to the table as Carol slid down to her knees to remove my briefs. Mark and Betty couldn’t see her as she pulled down the elastic over my hard-on. My prick sprang out at her. She moved her hand around my hardness and pulled it to her lips. Her lips opened and she moved it inside her mouth. Her tongue flicked against the tip.

“Hey, we can’t see what’s going on” Betty yelled. Carol took my prick from her mouth and stood up smiling.

Mark and I were now naked and the next team to lose would have a female naked. The game was not important anymore.

It was hard to concentrate on the game and as Betty brushed against Mark’s bare prick she froze. The puck sliced through between their paddles and into their goal.

His firm prick continued to touch her hip as he shifted his stomach back behind her hips. She was still holding onto the air hockey paddle as she leaned forward with her elbows on the table.

Mark’s sweaty fingers slipped into the tiny bikini panties and pulled them down over her naked ass cheeks.

He dropped to his knees and looked up between her legs as he pushed the panties down her thighs and slowly off her feet. As she lifted her feet to allow him to remove her panties her legs spread allowing him to see her pink softness hiding in her love nest.

Mark’s fingertips moved from her feet to her calves and slowly up her thighs.

Carol and I could only see Betty’s head and shoulders as she opened her legs allowing Marks fingers between her thighs and into her dripping bush.

I could tell when his fingers moved inside because Betty gasped and pushed her hips back towards him.

The game was now officially over and we were all winners as Mark’s fingers moved in and out of Betty’s pussy. His fingers suddenly left her warm hole and was replaced by his lips and tongue on her thighs. His face moved north to her wet pussy. Her eyes were closed and she moaned loudly as his tongue moved between her legs and found her clit.

Carol took the same position as her sister and smiled as I pulled her wet panties down her legs. She opened her legs wide to permit my fingers and my tongue to enter her soaked pussy.

Betty opened her eyes and looked across to see Carol’s eyes looking into hers.

They smiled at each other as Mark and I feasted on their pussies from behind.

I heard Betty moan and looked over to see Mark standing behind her with his hard prick in his hand. His hips moved forward to the brown bush of my wife.

Betty’s eyes and mouth opened wide as his thick shaft moved slowly inside.

I watched as another man drove his prick into my wife’s body.

I didn’t want to be left behind so I quickly stood and aimed my hard-on at Carol’s wet forest. Carol spread her legs wider as my piston moved into her hot oven.

My wife and I made eye contact as my prick moved completely into her sister’s sopping pussy.

Carol’s head turned towards me as she said, “Puck me.” We both laughed.

Betty’s eyes were now locked onto mine as Mark fucked her from behind.

“OH GOD” Carol yelled as she exploded. My cock kept moving as Carol screamed again. “I’M COMING!”

My climax matched hers as I filled her hot slot with my hot passion.

Betty and Mark was not far behind as he grabbed her ass and filled her cavern with his hot fluid.

Betty’s screams filled the whole basement.

“GOAL” I yell as Mark’s hands pulled her tight against him. Mark’s grunts matched his forward motions as he filled her pussy.

We quietly got dressed and didn’t say much as we walked out of the game room. I figured Betty and I needed to talk privately so I headed her to our bedroom.

We noticed the kids were already home since their bedroom doors were closed. Hopefully, they didn’t hear what was going on downstairs I thought.

“Boy, what got into us?” I asked as we sat on the bed.

“I hope you don’t think I’m a slut,” Betty said looking at him. “I’ve never been unfaithful to you before, I swear”.

“Me neither” I lied not wanting to tell her about Carol’s blowjob before she arrived home.

“I love you so much and now maybe even more. I know it’s probably wrong but it was exciting to see you with another man”.

“Me too” Betty said, “As long as I don’t lose you” I put my arm around her and we continued to hug and talk.

We stayed in our bedroom and I drifted off to sleep. I awoke a few hours later starving for the leftover pizza downstairs. I slipped on my pajama bottoms and headed downstairs.

As I turned into the kitchen I froze as I saw Beth standing in front of the refrigerator door looking inside. She was wearing a thin white tee shirt that barely covered her ass. The light from inside the refrigerator shown through the tee shirt and I could clearly see the shape of her round breast and pointed nipple.

As she leaned to reach the milk carton her shirt moved up her thighs and up her creamy smooth ass cheeks.

My prick rose to the occasion as I watched her bare ass slowly be displayed. She wasn’t wearing panties. She me gasp and turned her head to give me a big smile. She didn’t bother to pull down her tee shirt. “Hi Uncle John.”

“Oh, err, hi Beth.” I muttered as I tried to turn to hide my excitement. It was too late as her eyes looked down to see the big tent in my pajamas.

“I was looking for something to snack on.” She said.

My prick jumped at the possibilities of her words.

She continued to fumble around in the refrigerator as I watched her thighs slowly open giving me a view of her pussy, which was covered with fine light peach fuzz.

Her tee shirt fell downward and as she leaned over I could see her bare breasts under the material.

My niece was pushing all of my right buttons. Now, I wanted to push a few of hers.

She took the milk cartoon and slowly stood back up. The tee shirt hung on her round ass cheeks before it finally fell down her thighs.

I watched as she opened the cabinet to get an empty glass. As she reached up to get the glass the tee shirt again rose up her ass. My eyes were locked onto the cutest ass I had ever seen.

“I can’t reach it. Will you get it for me?” she asked as she turned to flash her cute smile at me. “Sure.” I offered as I walked forward following my hard-on’s directional arrow.

I expected her to move out of my way but she stayed in front of the cabinet, which allowed me only one way to get the glass. I moved my body up against her backside as I leaned over her blonde hair to get the glass. My prick moved on it’s own to wedge itself between her cheeks. I felt her ass push back against me.

I took my time getting the glass, as I smelled the fresh scent of her hair. My hand was shaking as I took the glass and moved it down in front of her body. My wrist brushed against her breast as I lowered it onto the counter top.

I remained crushed up against her body as she poured the glass of milk. She raised the glass too high and the milk poured out the sides of her mouth onto her tee shirt. Both breasts were now covered with milk.

“Damn.” She said as she looked down at the milk soaking into the material.

She pushed back and turned the front of her body towards mine. Her tongue moved out to lick the milk from her lips as she said, “Look at what I have done!”

My eyes moved down to see her two globular breasts clearly visible under the soaked shirt. Her two pink nips were like two dark quarters under the material.

“I should take this off.” She said as her hands moved down to grab the bottom of her tee shirt.

“No. Not here.” I said looking around. I was afraid someone would visit the kitchen. “Why don’t we go down to the game room?” I asked.

Beth smiled and took my hand. She led me to the basement door and we walked down the stairs.

We were silent as she closed and locked the door. “Will you take it off me?” she asked in a little girl’s voice.

I could only answer with my hands as I took the bottom of her shirt and slowly lifted it up her thighs. My head was spinning as I saw her blonde bush trying to safeguard her pussy. My eyes never blinked as the shirt moved up her stomach, over her navel and to the bottom of her breasts.

I watched as the damp shirt lifted off her hard nipples. Her breasts were creamy white with zero sag. There were as perfect as I had ever seen. I stopped lifting her shirt when her breasts came into view.

“Well, are you going to take it off?” she asked with a laugh. I quickly pulled it over her head. As her head appeared she moved her blonde hair out of her face and look at me with her baby blue eyes.

“I told you I’m not a little girl anymore.” She said with a marvelous smile.

“No, you are a beautiful woman.” I said looking down at her unblemished treasures.

“I saw you and my mother on the sofa.” She whispered as she moved her petite hands to the waistband of my pajamas.

“Will you teach me how to do what she was doing?” she asked as she unsnapped my pajamas. My prick was sticking up at a 45-degree angle, which prevented my pajamas from falling when she opened the snap. I watched as her tiny fingers moved down to unsnap the middle button under my bulge. As she opened my fly my prick made its grand entrance.

She jerked back as the tip move out and pointed up at her face.

“GOD!” she exclaimed as she watched my pajamas fall to my feet.

“I’ll teach you anything you want.” I said as my arms pulled her naked body to mine. My lips moved to her ear as I felt her soft naked breasts crush against my bare chest.

Her nipples stuck into my flesh as my prick moved against her stomach. Her hands quickly moved down to grasp my hard-on. Her hands automatically started to stroke me.

“Easy.” I whispered. “I don’t want to come too soon.”

“Sorry.” She said with a giggle.

“Before I show you what to do for me let me do something for you.” I said as I lifted her hips up onto the air hockey table.

Beth laid back and opened her thighs. Her sweet golden pussy opened over the top the goal box. I tasted her sweet skin as my face moved up her thighs. My lips took their time as they moved up towards her blonde bush. I was almost there when I felt her small hands grasp my head.

She took over the speed and direction as she quickly pulled my mouth to her damp hole.

She moaned as my tongue snaked out into her blonde forest to find her tight opening. As my tongue touched her clit her hands pulled at my hair.

“Ahhh!” she screamed as my tongue danced on her pleasure button. My tongue quickly discovered she was a virgin.

My hands moved up her sides until they enclosed her firm breasts and played with her hard nipples.

It took less than a minute before I felt Beth’s hips shove forward and hard against my lips.

“I’mmm, I’mmmm, I’mmmmm THERE! She screamed as her body shook.

Her blonde bush was banging against my nose as her body exploded on the air hockey table.

“Goal.” I thought with a laugh. Beth slowly came back to earth as I moved back away from her.

“I want you to be the first Uncle John.” She said softly.

“I’m not sure if I should.” I said trying to reason with her and myself. My prick was thinking otherwise as I looked down at her wet pussy lips still opened for the taking.

“I saw you do it to my mother.” She said looking at my prick.

“You saw?” I asked in shock.

“We came back early from the Mall and we all looked through the door.”

“All? Amy too?” I asked.

“Amy told me she liked what she saw.” She replied.

“She did?” My prick was now as hard as I could ever remember. What little restraint I had to walk away was now gone. I lost control as my body moved up onto the table.

Beth was smiling as I slowly lowered my sweating body down to hers. I aimed my prick at her blonde forest as I slowly lowered my hips. The tip of my prick searched for the right spot and guided me into her.

At first I didn’t think it was going to happen until suddenly I felt something give way. Her legs opened wide and her feet moved around my hips as I slowly entered her virgin hole.

She moaned and I stopped. “Are you OK?” I asked.

“Yes, don’t stop.” She said as she brought her lips up to mine. Her tongue slithered into my mouth as my prick moved into her tight hot box.

“Oh God, you are filling me up.” She said as she took a big gasp of air.

My prick moved in until I couldn’t go anymore. I slowly moved it back out.

“YES!” she cried as I moved halfway out and slowly back in. Her pussy was opening wider as my prick moved in and out of her.

“Fuck me Uncle John.” She moaned in my ear.

I fucked her for a few minutes but I didn’t want to get her pregnant and could feel myself getting close. Finally, I couldn’t control it anymore and quickly pulled out before I exploded my juices up onto her stomach.

I was totally exhausted as I fell next to her on the table. I passed out for a few seconds until I felt her hands move again around my soft shaft. She played with it for a few minutes and suddenly I felt her lips move over its crown.

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers