He Aims, He Shoots, He Scores

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,170 Followers

I laid back in amazement as she slowly taught herself how to give a blowjob. She was a damn fast learner as she had my prick hard in only a few minutes.

She took her mouth off my rod and asked, “ Am I doing it right?”

I somehow got out a “yes”. She smiled and flicked out her tongue to make little circles around my tip. My eyes closed as she continued to suck my prick. Her tiny hand cupped my balls as I got closer and closer to coming again.

“I’m coming.” I warned her to give her time to get her mouth off my prick, but she kept it on as I fill her mouth with my pleasure.

After she drained me she took her mouth off and as my white juices escaped onto her lips and chin she said, “GOT MILK.” I couldn’t hold back as I laughed my ass off on the air hockey table.

Beth moved up and kissed me on the mouth. “Can we do it again?”

“Not now.” I said. “You are going to kill me.”

“How about tomorrow?” she asked as my hands cupped her perfect ass.

“Well, we have to be careful.” I whispered.

My ass was sore from rubbing against the air hockey paddle someone had left on the table. Boy, I was glad I got the air hockey game. It had brought a lot of pleasure into my life. Maybe I should look around for a pool table as well?

Slickman
Slickman
8,170 Followers