He Called Again Last Night

Story Info
She receives visit from mystery caller.
4.4k words
4.5
28.7k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
babes66
babes66
18 Followers

He called again last night. He told me that in the morning there would be a box on my porch. That I was to take it inside the house, place it in my bedroom, and leave it there, unopened.

He would be calling again tomorrow night. Then he had me turn the lights off and get in bed, snuggled in safely under my quilt as he told me one last story. Of a man who finally has to hold the woman of his dreams. Of how he held her tenderly, and tasted her lips as if they were made of the finest and rarest of wine; Of how he stroked her to ease the fear that caused her heart to beat in triple time within her chest. Then, just as I drifted off to sleep, I remember hearing the phone hang up.

Tonight as I sit here remembering his words of last night I look out the window at the beautiful sunset. I remember bits and pieces of the conversations we have had over the last 3 months, and understand that all this time has been leading up to here and now, to this terrified excitement deep in my stomach. As I lifted my tea to my lips to take a sip, I noticed the trembling of my hands. Every nerve in my body was drawing tight.

There was no question he knew who I was, and I had given up asking him how he knew me, and from where. He called me once or twice a week, every week for about 3 months now. I had not really felt afraid of him, not in a long time. At first I had worried, searching the faces of every man I passed hoping for a clue to who he was. But as the months passed and nothing threatening happened, I had relaxed, even looked forward to his calls. I mean, its almost like we had developed a sort of relationship -- if that is possible from just talking to each other -- yet I knew nothing of him. He seemed to always touch on something I was feeling inside during his calls. Our conversations encompassed many topics; sometimes it was all-sexual, he would probe my fantasies, my previous sexual experiences, and at other times it was just easy conversations. I began to listen to the things he said to me. I found that he began to appear in my dreams, this faceless apparition that haunted me over the phone lines. I began to dream of the stories he would weave for me during the late night calls.

His stories held my attention. I didn't really understand why such tales held such appeal to him, and more than that I didn't understand why I listened to them with such rapt attention because they frightened me at times, yet eventually became so very erotic to me. Over time they came to sound romantic and desirable. They were erotic tales of bondage and domination.

The stories were of women, enslaved by strong and seemingly cruel men. Why would any self-respecting woman want it? His answer; "It is where she longs to be. And if it wasn't right for her, there is no way she could be held there. It's the place where she can give herself over to her desires with total abandonment, knowing she cannot be held responsible, it is pleasure without guilt"

I got the idea the woman is his story was always the same in his mind. I once asked him what she looked like. He described her as tall and slim, with small breasts and long legs. With dark hair, and deep eyes that made you never want to look away. "Someone as beautiful as you," he would say. That always made my heart skip a beat, the way he described me made me sound beautiful and precious to him. I would ask him why he kept calling me. His answer was always the same "You have a beautiful heart."

Tonight, as I sit here thinking; watching the beautiful sunset in the distance; I think only of him. It's silly, perhaps even dangerous, as I know nothing about him. I don't even know his name, or where he is from. All I know of him is his voice, and his stories.

The phone rang, startling me from my thoughts. I knew before I picked it up that it was him. I picked it up with a knot of apprehension in my throat and my voice cracked as I whispered, "Hello."

His voice comes to me out of the darkness like a warm summer breeze, "You are to go into your bedroom and undress. Make sure your door is unlocked. Slip the blind fold in the package over your beautiful eyes, and then take the metal cuffs I sent to you and put the first one on your wrist, lace the chain around one of the bars on your headboard and then clip the cuff onto the other wrist and relax there on your back."

"I'm afraid," I whisper, suddenly thinking of running, anywhere, away from here, and him.

"I know," he said. Then he hung up the phone. I had no way of knowing how close he was, or how long he would be in getting to me. I thought of calling the police, but something in my gut said not to. He had never threatened me, his stories were erotic, never sick or frightening, I had to find out, I would never forgive myself if I didn't. I got up, went to my bedroom, and undressed. I slipped the soft silky blindfold over my eyes just before I snapped the first cuff loosely on my bed frame. A moment of cold panic hit me just before I snapped the other cuff into place. With the snapping of the second cuff on my wrist, securing my body helplessly to my bed, I knew that I was about to say goodbye to something. I prayed it was not my life. I prayed that my intuition was right, and I was in no danger. I shook, and wasn't sure if it was excitement or fear, lust or panic.

I suddenly heard him breathing, and felt warm breath on my cheek as he bent over me. "Finally, after so long waiting, wanting…here we are," he whispered.

I swallowed hard, waiting to feel him touch me, rape me, I wasn't sure what.

Instead his low voice spoke gently in my ear. "I'm watching you; your beautiful body is shaking. You fear me and I understand, but soon you will understand there is nothing to fear but yourself."

He touched me then, a gentle stroke along my collarbone, then over my shoulder and up my arm, stroking the tender skin at the inside of my elbow, up to my wrist where it was encircled by the cuff. His hand lifted and moved to my ribcage, which he traced gently with his fingers, but he didn't touch my breast. I couldn't make a sound. All of a sudden I wanted his hand on my breast, wanted him to touch all of my most intimate places. His hand caressed down over my belly, to my hip and my thigh all the way down to my left foot, where he slipped something around my ankle, and then almost as quickly, my right ankle. His touch was so gentle, his voice low and soft as he asked, "Are you O.K.?"

I nodded my head. One by one, my ankles were secured to the corners of the bed. I felt myself become wet as I pulled my legs gently and felt his straps pull back.

He said softly, low. "You are so beautiful". He put his hand in the center of my chest, and whispered, "I feel it."

I swallowed hard once again and asked in barely more than a hoarse whisper, "You feel what?"

His answer was slow in coming. "The beating of your slave heart" he said.

I choked back a sob and began to struggle as I heard words that terrified me, words that I didn't want to hear. Not here, not now; not tied, not so helpless. I could hardly breathe. I felt the weight of his body as he lay beside me. His hand gripped my hair as he put his lips to my ear.

"Shhhhh. You are safe. Shhhhh." He stroked my hair, his touch slowly calming me. I could smell him, an aftershave I couldn't put a name to. My heart was still pounding inside me, but the terror slowly subsided.

It was the softest touch, when his lips met mine. It was hard to breathe with him lying over me as he was. So my lips were partly opened, and he kissed first the top, then the bottom, slowly sucking on my lip. His fingers stroked at the sides of my head as he still held my face with his hand. Slowly, his hand moved from my face and traveled down the column of my neck. As he caressed me his kiss became deeper with his tongue moving into my mouth, exploring. The tension seemed to leave my body then.

He pulled his lips from mine, and he kissed my cheeks. He spoke to me in words so soft and sweet, told me of how I smelled just as sweet as he knew I would, of how soft and smooth my skin was. I felt his fingers in my hair as he pulled my head back gently and kissed my bare neck. He moaned then, and that deep masculine sound caused butterflies to flutter in my tummy, and my clit responded to the primal message his moan had carried. He held my head there, firmly as he pushed his groin against me. The firmness of his cock pressing right against my hip was undeniable. I could not lie still and I pushed back, my desire becoming my focus.

He stood up, leaving me to writhe there on the bed in his ties. The metal of the cuffs was biting into my wrists. One by one he opened them and replaced them with soft leather cuffs, telling me how this would make me more comfortable. Then I felt him move off the bed, the silence stretched. Softly I spoke, "where are you?" He answered me immediately, "I'm here, watching you. Your body is so perfect."

He came closer to me and I felt his breath on my face just before I felt his lips against mine again. How I loved the feel of his lips. He kissed me passionately before pulling back, leaving me wanting more and straining toward him. "Such a greedy girl." He said, and I could hear a grin in his voice, "You've been waiting your whole life for this, haven't you?" As he asked I realized he was right, this was what had always been missing, this feeling of helplessness, of not being in control, not even of my own body. Somehow I liked being there for him, exactly as he wanted me. I could feel him watching me and all I cared about was that he find me attractive, that he wouldn't suddenly change his mind, decide I wasn't enough. His hands caressed the sides of my breast slowly circling the underside. At first, his touch there caused me to jerk as if I had been shocked. I started quivering again as my nipples puckered into hard little pebbles of flesh. "You like that don't you?" All I could do was whimper; I couldn't find a voice to respond with. His thumbs slowly ran over them, giving me more pleasure than I thought possible. He captured my left nipple in his mouth and sucked softly, his tongue lapping at the tip, and then gently nipping it with his teeth. I arched my back into him, my body hungry and responding to the sexual fire he was building inside me. "Oh yes," I whispered.

"I can smell you", he said to me as he rolled my nipples in his fingers.

"I can smell your desire. I don't know how long I'll be able to resist." His voice was deeper now, and I knew I wasn't the only one being turned on here.

"Ask me to pinch your nipple." He growled, "I want to hear you ask me to please pinch your nipple."

The sound of his voice made me wild. I wanted to feel so much more. His touch was consuming me. I wanted to give him what he wanted, what he needed. Suddenly I would have done anything he asked. With a choked cry I groaned, "Please pinch it". He moaned low as he squeezed my nipple and pulled causing red hot fire to course through my body. I gasped and moved. I arched my back and bucked my hips up towards him. It was exquisite pain. Then suddenly he released it. I cried out, I couldn't handle the sudden throb. He buried his head against my chest and sucked it, soothing it. I was gasping. I already knew I needed the touch of this man. I knew that before he came, I knew that when I blinded myself and bound myself to the bed in preparation of him. I needed him. I had always needed him.

He lifted his mouth from my breast and tenderly kissed my mouth.

"Your skin is so tender so sensitive. I like that. Your body responds so perfectly to me, I will own it, I will control when you come and how".

I felt him pull my arms tighter over my head, tightening my torso, stretching me. Next, I felt him press his sweet lips to each of my nipples. His hands began to touch me, fleetingly, skipping from place to place so I never knew where they would land next.

My body went on and on. His hands caressed me all over. I felt them run gently up the front of my thighs and then between them. I felt his thumb as he used the very tip to gently stroke the outside of my pussy lips, I groaned with need and he began to gently rub my clit. He lay with his body against mine and pressed my head against him, speaking soft words to me. I heard him but I couldn't understand what he said to me.

His fingers expertly stroked against my clit until it was as if I was connected to a string and he was gently reeling it in. When I whimpered and bucked the rhythm didn't change; the reeling continued, slow and steady. I heard myself cry out as if from a distance; the cry sounded so anguished, almost angry and it matched the furious bucking of my hips as I tried to reach the exquisite contractions of release.

"Beg me" he said, his voice hoarse now with desire, "Beg me to let you come"

I was almost in tears as I begged him, I had never felt such need, the universe had shrunk to his fingers and what they were doing to me. Suddenly his fingers pushed inside me, into my wetness, all the way to the deepest part of me. I screamed as one of his fingers curled forward, finding my G spot, the other still pushing deep within me. When his thumb joined in, stroking my clit to the rhythm of his thrusts, my orgasm hit me like a thunderclap. I saw bright lights behind my eyes as the universe exploded around me. I was everywhere at once, a part of all things, it was incredible.

He lay beside me and held me as slowly my breathing returned to normal. He swept away the damp hair clinging to my face. I lay there so very still, so very aware of him.

I felt his lips kiss my cheek. "How do you feel?" he whispered to me.

"Alive," I whispered back.

He laughed softly, "Good" he said, "I'd hate to have killed you before I even took my clothes off"

I felt his weight lift off the bed, and heard clothes rustling and zips moving as he undressed. When he lay back next to me I could feel his warm skin against mine for the first time, could feel the hair on his chest, and on his arm as he brushed it slowly over my body. When he kissed me again there was a new depth to it, for the first time I could feel his desire as well as my own, his passion mounted and his kiss grew rougher, dragging moans of desire from deep in my throat, as my body responded to him again. Suddenly his mouth vanished and his body disappeared, only to reappear as he straddled me, his legs on my shoulders. His order when it came sounded as desperate as mine had been, and I felt the power that I too held, the power of desire.

"Take me in your mouth" he demanded, and his voice was thick with need, rough with passion.

I opened my mouth, eager to obey. Reaching forward with my tongue extended; I found the silky skin at the base of his shaft. Stretching my neck I slowly licked up the length of him, enjoying the knowledge that now he would have to wait as he had made me wait. I reached the tip of his cock, and rolled my tongue around his head, when I found the eye and gently probed inside it with the tip of my tongue; he made a sound which must have been heard since earliest man, totally primitive.

I rolled my tongue around some more, lubricating him with my saliva, so that when I pulled back, then pushed forward to slide him into my mouth, he slid past my lips easily, pushing back against my tongue as my warm mouth enveloped him. I began moving up and down his long cock with my mouth, licking inside with my tongue as my lips formed a tight circle around him. I allowed my bottom teeth to ever so gently drag up the underside of his shaft as my tongue wrapped round the tip, and my lips sucked on him. "oh god" he groaned, letting me know I was pleasing him, if my mouth hadn't been so full of him I would have grinned so great was my pleasure at controlling him, even for this brief time. He began to push in rhythm with me, my tongue caressing as my lips sucked, my teeth occasionally grazing the tip of him as he pulled almost fully out, only to be sucked back into the wetness of my mouth. Suddenly he pulled out of me, and I felt him turn around, his cock back at my lips, but now his tongue pushed my lips open and I felt him lick the small nub of my clit.

I gasped at his warm touch and as I did he thrust himself back into my mouth, hard, all the way to the back of my throat. His tongue encircled my clit, then drew it into his mouth, sucking on it the same way I was his cock. I could feel my orgasm building, and was suddenly scared I would bite him or hurt him somehow, but my hips bucked up to meet him, and as I gave myself over to the explosions inside me I licked and sucked him as deep as I could, at one point gasping so deeply that I felt him slide down into my throat, felt him push down past my larynx as I groaned against his cock.

Suddenly he pulled out of my mouth again, my tongue desperately following him, straining for one more taste of him.

"God, where did you learn to do that?" he asked his mouth suddenly next to my ear again.

I felt inordinately proud that I had pleased him, that I had been able to give him some measure of the pleasure he had given me. His body pressed down on me now, I could feel his cock pressed against my smooth mound, and strained my hips up, wanting him inside me more than I had ever wanted anything. He began to slowly rub the length of himself back and forward over the lips of my pussy, pressing on my clit, god I was going to come again! But before I could tip over the edge, he stopped, and suddenly I felt him untying the bonds holding my ankles, and then rolling me over onto my stomach, my arms now stretched out in front of me.

"You have a gorgeous back" he said, as he slowly dragged his nails from my neck all the way down to my ass, setting my spine tingling, sending shocks of electricity through my whole body.

"And a really gorgeous ass" he said as he suddenly bit it, making me squeal with shock. He moved up my back, alternatively dragging his teeth, then slowly biting, all the individual bones in my back, all the way up to my neck, where he bit the soft joint between my neck and shoulder. There was pain, but it was so intrinsic to the pleasure that I no longer noticed, all I felt was sensation, more sensation than my body could withstand. Entirely of its own volition it arched back against him, pushing my buttocks towards his penis, wanting to feel it inside me. His weight came down against me, pinning me to my bed, as one hand snaked round to savagely twist my nipple, and the other snaked up into my hair, pulling my head back, stretching my neck to its fullest as he ordered me to be still.

"Stay still and I'll let you come again" he promised "stay still and I'll come inside you, you'll feel my hot spunk deep inside you, but if you move, you'll be punished"

His voice was harder now, rougher, much more commanding, but instead of frightening me as it would have half an hour ago, now it only fuelled my need. I was on fire, I had to feel him pushing into me, I wanted him to fuck me harder than I had ever been fucked in my life, I didn't feel like I would ever be able to get enough of this stranger.

He lifted himself off of my back, and there he was, the head of his cock pushing at the entrance to my sex. He slid inside of me, it seemed like millimeters at a time, sooo slowly, so exquisitely, my body reacted on its own, pushing back, gripping him inside me. Immediately he pulled out, making me cry out with the pain of losing him inside me.

"I warned you not to move" he growled, and suddenly he slapped my bare ass, hard.

"What are you doing?" I cried, not understanding how he could be so passionate one minute, so cruel the next.

"I told you not to move" he repeated, as his open hand slapped me again.

"I couldn't help it" I cried as his hand struck me a third time, then a fourth.

"I wanted you so much" I sobbed, as his hand hit me again, my ass was on fire from his slaps, and I wanted to explain, to make him stop. "I just wanted you!"

babes66
babes66
18 Followers
12