He Came from a Land Down Unda Ch. 01

Story Info
Multiracial girl's adventures with a saucy Aussie.
4.8k words
38.2k
27
4

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Casica Daniels gets off the plane with weary flesh draping her bones. Not only does every inch of her over danced body ache but her heart as well. The cool evening air of Sydney Australia is making it better lifting her flowing brown body curls up and away from her face revealing her apple cheeks better. Her long pixie lashes flutter over her hazel eyes as she pulls the mane into a tussled pony. Her dainty slender fingers wisp away the baby hair strands from around her face and pulls a few more strands away from her full naturally rose colored lips. Her complexion is a sun kissed glow thanks to her mother's Creole and her father's half Hispanic descent. In the land of the perfect tan she will fit right in and her constant mistaken identity to a taller Jessica Alba or Christina Millian may be cause to a few jealous stares that she's already getting. Not focusing on such petty things at the moment, she takes off her London Fog trench and swings it over one arm revealing an ample bosom to weigh in at least a 38c that's straining against a simple tank top. Her skinny jeans prove right in the front but once the back is in view the question of her actually having to be poured into them comes directly to mind as her rear bubbles out much like her hips comparatively speaking to her narrow waist. Her Jimmy Choos click up the walk way to the terminal causing her hips to sway a bit and both her ass and tits jiggle to the beat of the strides. Slow steps make it painstakingly apparent of her sensibility from her confused, lost in thought look, to her unconscious death grip on her coat.

It seems like it was only moments and not hours before she found her fiancé of literally 27 hours, in bed with a Victoria's Secret model, Spring Collection '07 page 34. The whole incident plays in her head like a movie. She's on the phone, saying her goodbyes and I love you's like a newly engaged couples do then wanting to surprise him one more time before her plane. It ends with watching pg. 34 cow girl the fuck out of her man. Correction...EX-man...too bad he doesn't know it yet. See, as quietly as she let herself in, her departure is much the same. "Wait a minute." She says as she stops on the escalator. She ponders the fact that it only takes about 10 minutes from her place to his and when she got there the two fuck birds were in full swing meaning she was probably at his house sucking his dick as she was on the phone with him. Angry at herself, she throws her hands up in disgust and steps off the escalator. "Stupid! So fucking stupid!" Just as she finishes her swearing to the heavens, she turns in time to catch the questioning stares of people and one terrified little girl. "Sorry...So sorry sweetie." she soothes before continuing on her journey. Better yet this is going to her adventure. She's never been to Australia and thanks to her profession as a choreographer and her in demand status with a certain slow learning pop diva with an appetite for exotic places, and men, her adventure will last for a month or two.

She's been working so hard with being back-up dancer on four other tours, choreographer to 3 videos in one year, and doing little modeling jobs for friends that couldn't make it to their own shoots, it is ridiculous. Now George her fiancé...ahem...ex-fiancé wants to pull a stunt like this? It's not that her busy schedule takes time from him. With him being a music video director, he has his fair share of time on the road as well, but they always made time for each other. Something her mother the doctor says about her father the successful entrepreneur is that love always makes time and she believes that whole heartedly. Once at baggage claim she realizes there's no use chasing a man who obviously thinks pg 34 can cook his favorite meals when he's sick in bed or massage his muscles from a rough day of "kiddie wrangling" as he refers to working with snobbish music stars. "Maybe she'll enjoy his whiny ass." She snipes as she reaches for her luggage at the same time a man reaches for the bag too. Slowly she lets her gaze meet his and her breath catches in her throat. The most gorgeous man she's ever seen in her life looks just as stunned to see her. Hooking the dead ringer prize for David Beckham, from the buzz cut and wardrobe of a slightly stretched V neck undershirt and straight jeans, the only difference is that this Adonis is tanner, more muscular and cut, with more inches added to his height. His crystal grey eyes roam over her figure, a shot of color rises to pigment her skin tone. When they both snap out of their trance, people behind them start to complain about them just standing there. She quickly moves down the conveyor belt with him right in toe to the bag they missed.

Cassie is about to walk away with it but his voice stops her dead in her tracks, "Ahm...excuse me ma'am...that's my bag." His voice is a low seductive rumble with an accent to boot. He's a native. It sends chills down her body, but not her pussy. She could swear it is on fire right now.

She turns around, "No sir..." looking down to make sure her Bela Lugosi sticker still in tact. "...I believe this is my bag." She smiles. The dimples in the middle of her cheeks stick in like invisible needles are holding them in place, causing his breath to catch this time.

Shaking his breath back to normal he pads over to her and with an equally dazzling smile says, "Well you must believe in Santa too because you believe wrong." She laughs through a dropped jaw. For a second he imagines what it must feel like to have that bubble gum pink tongue lull out and lick the tip of his manhood or what it must feel like to rub it over her pouty dusty rose lips. He shifts a bit to shake this image but when she folds her arms over her chest making her tits bulge more, the image only returns but with a different part over her anatomy. She lifts a brow to accept his challenge. "Bet?" he says.

"Conditions?" she answers.

"If it's my bag you buy me a drink and vice versa."

"How do we settle this? I don't use I.D. tags"

"Well me either, we'll just have to take a peek at the guts won't we?" His smile broadens to a rumble of laughter as her button nose crinkles at the suggestion.

"I don't think some stranger looking through my bag will be the determining factor in this bet."

"Why, too chicken?"

"'Cus you probably just want to see my panties." she giggles then stops with a hand over her mouth when she realizes the last comment came out louder than intended. She turns around to gage people's reaction to her outburst seeing as they are still in baggage. When she turns around, seeing the coast is clear, he's standing right next to her.

"I'd love to see your panties...but only in passing as I slide them down your legs." Each word passes over her like little sonic waves and they shoot to her, now, wet pussy. Her buff complexion heats to a red clay tone and her arms fall to her sides as she is taken off guard.

"I-I don't t-think this it your bag." she sputters. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a blue rectangular stock card and runs the edge of it lazily across her collarbone down to the tops of her cleavage making her chest heave slightly more pronounced with excitement.

"Well there's another bag coming through that will look like that one, I saw it a minute ago. I'll take that one and if it turns out to be my guts...please give me a call." She slides the card through her fingers in acceptance then tries to move past him. "What if I need to call you?"

Stopping, she blinks, fluttering her Bette Davises at him, "You won't need it." She turns and saunters off basking in the thought of him still watching her ass.

~*~*

Once in the suite, she kicks off her heels and deposits her suitcases before disappearing in the bathroom to run a bubble bath in the spa tub. Coming out she prances over to her bag to find her favorite Lush Bath Bomb made from all natural ingredients. Her friends always tease that she is really a hippie with expensive taste because of her obsession with natural animal safe and environmentally conscious products paired with her healthy way of living. She can't help that she loves life and everything it has to offer, but this just adds to her overall appeal that makes her more than a pretty face and banging body. Not to mention her funny as hell and compassionate personality, her well spoken and intelligent views, and her thrifty ability to find everything expensive she wants on a wholesale price. Rummaging through the bag looking for her favorite nightie to sleep in she realizes that the contents of the case aren't hers...more like someone else's guts. She quickly checks her other bags and confirms they are hers and that they're all there, but her Bela bag...her Bela bag is her special bag, her bag of tricks, and treats. Mostly things to occupy her mind because her man isn't around to have some release. She really needs it now that she has no man at all. Realizing that the bag is in the possession of a dangerously sexy and scandalous man makes her excited and embarrassed at the same time. It excites to know he is fondling her undergarments and embarrasses her to know he's also fondling Peter Cotton Tail...her favorite rabbit vibrator, *ahem* among others. She falls back on the bed where her hair sprawls back across the goose down comforter. She reaches in her pocket for her cell and then the other one for his card. "Alright Mr. Lochlyn Miller... time for you to bring my Bela back to me." She dials the number and after the third ring the receiver picks up.

"Mmmm is this bunny rabbit?"

"Uh...Yes..I mean! No...I'm Ca-Casica Daniels." she covers her face with her hand hoping desperately he can't somehow feel the heat generating from her temples. "I mean to say that we never got to be formally introduced." There's a pause. "You can call me Cassie...everyone else does, or Casica but only my mother calls me that so it's kinda weird. Not to say that you're weird! Although, you did find my vibrator and there's no telling what you've done with that. I mean... Oh my god!" She wishes the bed would swallow her whole like Johnny Depp in Nightmare on Elm St. Unfortunately it doesn't but fortunately his seductive laughter eases her jitters into a nice shiver that runs down her spine then back up between her thighs.

"You're so adorable."

"Thanks." she answers meekly.

"Let's have dinner; I'll have my car pick you up."

"You're car? Like Knight Rider?"

He erupts into another sexy ass laugh, "No bunny...I'll have my driver pick you up."

"OH!" She shakes her head. "I'm not usually this ditsy..."

"It's okay; you're probably thinking about what I'm doing with your bag." Now the pause is on her end making him a bit nervous but he presses on, "Don't worry about it, I didn't look too long at your panties."

The last part of the statement comes out breathy making her nipples tighten against her lace bra on up to her top. "How many girls do you do this with?" she answers in her own seductive tone.

"Tons before you but right now it's just you." They continue to talk a bit more mostly about what hotel she's staying at and how he likes to stay there as well on occasion. Probably to take his conquests when he didn't want them knowing where he lives she thinks to herself with a quirk of her lip and a lift of her brow. Before they get off the phone he stops her just before she presses end on her cell. "Don't wear panties." He rumbles making it sound more or a command than a request. Before she can respond, the call ends and she flips the phone and looks at it like it just sprouted antenna.

~*~*

Cassie smoothes her hand over her Prada leopard print clutch resting in her lap to ease the shakes riddling her hands. She watches the lights of Sydney sway past her eyes as she rethinks how she's ended up in Lochlyn Miller's personal car. She shifts across the seat to speak to the driver, "Excuse me? Where are you taking me?" In the rush of things she forgot to ask where they are dining.

"One of Mr. Miller's favorite restaurants." She nods solemnly after waiting for more of an explanation.

"This 'favorite restaurant', does he take a lot of women-."?

"I'm not at liberty to answer that ma'am." The driver interrupts.

"Ah." She says simply before slumping back against the smooth leather.

There's a silence for a beat before he strikes up "Many before but not lately." She smirks then quickly snatches it back 'Wait, why do I care? He's just the perfect start to a great adventure.' She thinks before praising whatever higher power that gave her the ability to rationalize questionable endeavors. Once they pull up to the restaurant entrance a valet attendant opens her door and helps her out of the car. A few heads turn in her direction making her beam about her appearance. She smoothes a hand to the bone lining of her strapless super silky black dress that hits at the middle of her long shapely legs. It has a low back as well making it impossible for a bra. The bone piping in the torso of the dress helps support her bosom and accentuate her collarbone. Her hair hangs to the left over her shoulder with a Rita Hayworth wave from "Gilda." She has brown and apricot shimmer shades caressing her eyes, bringing out the yellow flecks in her hazel pupils with a coral blush and matching lip gloss. She walks into the building and its romantic atmosphere envelopes her in a warm glow. She takes three steps and before the fourth a strong hand latches around her waist and pulls her in a dark and narrow hallway that looks like it leads to the office and restrooms of the restaurant. The meaty hands pull her hips into his. "You look beautiful." Lochlyn's voice fills her right ear as her ass involuntarily sways into his groin. His hand falls to the hem of her skirt while he simultaneously scoots her legs apart with his right leg. He caresses her inner thigh slowly and grinds his semi-hard cock into her ample rear. She sucks in a quick breath as his middle and ring finger caress her waxed cunt lips gingerly, "Mmmm...you follow instructions well bunny." His hand quickly retreats as he moves past her but still keeping a hand at the small of her back to steady her wobbly stance. "Now let's eat, I'm hungry...and you owe me a drink."

They sit and stare at each other with different expressions on their faces. His face expresses longing, cockiness, and a hit of trouble. Hers is of confusion, excitement, and longing. Picking up her signal of confusion, he breaks the silence, "I'm sorry love, you must have tons of questions for me and I've given you hardly any chance to ask." The waiter brings their drinks and sets her B-52 in front of her and a gin and tonic for him. As soon as he leaves she begins. "What do you do?"

"Do you really want to know, it's all so boring."

"I wouldn't ask if I didn't."

With a sigh he gives in, "I had some luck with some internet stocks."

She lifts a brow, "Internet stocks? That's it?"

"Ummm, I got a substantial inheritance when my father died some years back; I took it to a friend who's an accountant and obviously it's been good to me. I've invested in small businesses all over Sydney and other little places in six other countries."

She chokes on her drink, "Six countries?"

"Yeah, I like to travel and I like to be extremely comfortable when I do."

"I'll say." she coughs as she sips her water.

"And you?"

"I travel a lot with my job as well."

"And that would be."

"I'm a choreographer; I'm actually on business now."

"That explains the body." She lowers her head a bit to blush then lifts it to meet his gaze.

"You want to know why I thought our bags were mixed up."

"Bela?"

"Bela." he nods "Yeah..."

"Yeah, it's how I tag my bags and you have the same sticker that I use."

"So I've gathered." His accent then changes into an exact Hungarian mew of Bela's Dracula, "You have a hunger for the darker side my love?"

She giggles at his impression before answering. "You can say that." They begin to talk about their love for movies, especially horror and they both find out that they're both pretty knowledgeable and argue over whose obsession is more legion like it's a debate. They click so well having most of the same interests and along the same sense of humor making the jokes come fancy free and calming her nerves about the fact that she isn't wearing underwear for a man she hasn't known for more than 6 hours. She finds out that he's an extreme sports buff as well. From base jumping to wrestling alligators, he's done it all and if he hasn't done it he's on his way to do it. He finds out that she wants to open her dance studio and have it cross into a wellness spa, something that doesn't sound half bad to him once she explains it to him. The more she speaks the more he's realizing she's quite possibly the best banter he's had in years if not ever! This quality makes her hands down the most alluring woman he's ever conversed with. Her eyes sparkle as she bubbles with excitement over a story she's explaining making it hard to keep up with the details. Not to mention the hurtin she's putting on him every time she laughs at something sending shockwaves to the tops of her cleavage.

He moves into his inside blazer pocket to thumb the lace of her panties. He looks around to debate if he will fire into his arsenal or just save it for the ride home. He looks around the restaurant and senses that it's almost closing time since they're the only ones in the restaurant. Thank god he's a silent partner or he'd feel bad for keeping everyone up. He looks up at the time at the same moment his phone rings. He quickly mouths an apology as he takes the call, and she holds up a hand in a gesture for him not to apologize and she understands. She notices that he looks at his watch and wonders if she's keeping him from anything then that turns to a feeling of maybe she's boring him. As he turns slightly to cover his mouth away from her she looks down at her mostly eaten salad. Well at least she's had a fabulous meal. She picks through it and finds a prize of a cherry tomato and pops it in her mouth after it's eaten she licks her lips to get rid of any dressing residue; looking up she notices that he's still talking but he's staring at her. Maybe more at her lips come to think of it. Savoring the lusty sparkle in his eyes, she inadvertently licks her tongue out to wet her mouth more. "Scott I'll have to call you in the morning." He says as he claps the phone together, not taking one glance from her lips. He quickly jumps from his seat and is on her side in a flash. He yanks her from the seat and pulls her close to him to capture her mouth in a kiss. He can distinctly taste peaches as the kiss goes more forceful almost taking her breath away. She whimpers into his throat and he releases her, "You want to play don't you bunny?"

Cassie just stares at him in a daze before asking, "What are you doing to me?"

"Nothing you aren't already doing to me." While still in the embrace he invades on her neck with a rain of kisses, nibbles, and suckling as his hands wonder aimlessly over her body. Just as her body is about to melt completely into him he pushes her back a bit and reaches in his inner pocket of his blazer to pull up a small hunter green piece of material. Her brows furrow in confusion before he grins and unwinds the material to reveal them to be her lace thongs. "I couldn't resist after what you said in the airport. I want you to put these on for me, and then I want you to come home with me tonight."

She blushes before taking them, "I don't..."

"I want you Cassie. I don't know what your situation is and at this point I don't care. Usually girls approach me and honestly you're the first girl I've asked out in awhile." He stands back to wait for her answer and hopes to God that he doesn't sound too arrogant and pretentious because even though he is both of those things it is the honest truth. With a cheeky grin she slips one leg in then the other into the green undies and slides them up slowly. She turns and begins to walk away but not before calling back, "I'll be waiting in the car."

12