He Came from a Land Down Unda Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have no idea." Cassie is still scowling at the glass and doesn't notice Lochlyn's expression turn uncomfortable.

He removes her hands from his pockets then kisses them both, "Do you have any evening wear love?"

"I only have that cocktail dress." He nods his head before walking back a bit. "Wait! Why?"

"Just noting how to tweak the surprise." He grins as she gives and exasperated sigh. He steals a kiss goodbye and turns to go. She watches his back disappear before going in the studio.

~*~*

Lochlyn strides into the brightly lit office of his lawyer and friend, Scott Corri. He winks at his secretary as he heads towards his office. She blushes with more embarrassment than girlish admiration. He seems to constantly find her bent over Scott's desk moaning in ecstasy from his bucking hips. Seeing the coast is clear he decides to just walk in. Bad idea. "Hey Scott sorry I'm- oh shit!" An attractive skinny blonde scrambles to her feet from her knees and Scott's head snaps to attention and he grabs for his pants that are bunched at his ankles.

Locklyn quickly shuts the door and softly chuckles as a woman's voice squeals, "I told you to lock the door!" He leans on the wall next to the door as they emerge from it.

Scott straightens his tie and clears his throat, "Ah yes Ms. Adams, I think your services will be very resourceful for this branch of the firm and I can't wait to further our business relationship." Lochlyn is trying desperately to hold in his laughter even after she walks away. Scott hits Lochlyn in the shoulder, "You bastard! Get in here!" He playfully shoves Lochlyn in his office. Once the door closes, Lochlyn plops in a chair in front of Scott's desk and Scott takes his chair. He has a wicked gleam in his eyes and Lochlyn is still shaking with the giggles.

"What about Suzy?" Lochlyn asks referring to his secretary.

Scott shrugs and lazily blinks as he squeezes a small stress ball, "What about her?"

"Are you still having a naughty with her or not?" Lochlyn laughs in disbelief.

"Yes but Ms. Adams just blows me. Suzy gives terrible head."

Lochlyn blinks rapidly, "You mangy dingo."

"Hey hey...if I weren't this vicious you wouldn't be the new owner of X-panding Sports."

"Where are the papers?" Scott chuckles as he pulls out a stack of contracts acquiring a small chain of extreme sporting good stores. This is the first business he's actually going to be full owner of and he is more than capable for the job. Being silent partners in other endeavors has been safe for the past two years but now he wants to try something with a little more bite. He signs the first three papers then taps on the stack with his pen. He's debating telling Scott about Catherine...Carina...whatever the hell she calls herself. Lochlyn looks to him and scrutinizes for a second before realizing that as his friend it can help to get an objective eye and as his lawyer it's basically his job to help him. "I think I may have a problem."

Scott is signing his share of papers and slows his hand and looks up to his client and pal. "You think mate?"

Lochlyn blows a harsh breath and slumps back in his chair, "Remember Catherine?" Scott's face is impassive so Lochlyn continues, "She's here and she's on shonky business. I'm telling you mate she's bad news."

"How do you know all this?" Scott hides his hands under his desk to hide the sweating; too late because a bead chooses to roll down his temple as soon as he moves.

"She told me she wants to watch me squirm." Lochlyn reasons.

"No I mean what is she doing here? How did you see her? What did she say?" He says each question coming out more eager than the last.

"She's some singer now in the states. She just taunted for the most part." Lochlyn is in a little daze.

"Well?" Lochlyn subconsciously begins to smile and it unnerves Scott a little, "Tell me you didn't sleep with her again!"

Lochlyn straightens up, "No! Rack off you bastard!" Scott relaxes a bit in his chair as Lochlyn continues, "I met a woman. She's a dancer and choreographer and she's here for Carina."

"Who?"

"Oh yeah, Catherine Brand is no longer. She's Carina Brandon now."

Scott rolls his eyes, "How original."

Lochlyn snorts to his friend before turning a bit serious, "So am I overreacting? She still seems to be that immature little gnat I remember."

Scotts rears back to contemplate, "Yeah but she's got kangaroos loose in the paddock. You can never be too careful in these situations." From recollection he knows that Carina is pretty stupid as far as following through with a plan. He's rocking back and forth now in his chair with his face propped in his hand, "Tell me more about this girl you met."

"What? Why?"

"It hasn't occurred to you that maybe she's helping Catherine."

"There's no way. I met her at the airport coming back form the last business trip."

"Did it smell funny when you met her?"

"No-o." The stagger in Lochlyn's response and his sudden furrow in his brow show otherwise. "I mean...not at the time." He slumps back in his hair back and runs his hands through his hair. He begins think of the odds of having the same bag with the same sticker and he has a sick feeling as he audibly swallows down.

"You want me to check on her. You know, see if there's anything she's not telling you?" Lochlyn considers the notion for a moment but all he can think about is how great his time with Cassie has been.

He shakes his head adamantly, "That's not necessary mate." Scott gives a look as if to say he's probably going to do it anyway. Lochlyn'a face goes blank, "I'm serious Scott."

"I'm only looking out for you. I'm more than just your lawyer here."

"I know and I'm grateful. Without you I don't think I would have gotten as far as I have. But she's off limits."

Scott holds his hands up in defense, "You haven't even told me the bird's name. How can I check on her and I don't have a name."

Lochlyn's face lightens, "I know you. You have your ways."

"Don't you forget it." Scott reciprocates with a chuckle. "Well if I can't get a name can I at least get a description?" He runs his hands in the air to make and hourglass shape.

Lochlyn grins then says, "Stunning beauty she is mate! She's mixed but I don't know with what. Hazel eyes with green hiding in there, dimples, and the fullest sweetest lips I've ever tasted." His eyes just glaze over as he remembers.

Scott's brow arches, "Which set?" He hoops when Lochlyn shakes from his reverie and shoots him with a look, "Ah c'mon mate. You didn't think I'd ask? You just caught me getting head from my new paralegal!" Lochlyn joins in his laughter but not as fully.

He shakes his head and concedes, "Both. That's all you're getting though!"

"Now who's the dog?" Scott throws his stress ball to Lochlyn who catches and throws it back. "So are you saying that this can be more than just a fling for you."

"Of course!" Lochlyn says so fast that even he's caught by surprise. Scott's mouth is agape as Lochlyn continues, "She's intelligent, funny as hell, goal oriented, and she even likes my movies! We have so much in common and she's so great to be around."

"Are we talking Mrs. Miller here?" This is Scott's last attempt to sway Lochlyn. They both are adamant about their stand on marriage and it's pretty weak and damaged. They are playboys from grade school on and have made almost and unspoken truce that neither really wants to get married.

The glazed look returns to Lochlyn's eyes as he answers, "I've only known her for three days." But the more he thinks of the possibilities of having this woman by his side for eternity, the more he loves the idea.

Scott knows that look. He's lost other friends to that look. "Well you better make sure she's worth three more." Lochlyn looks to his friend and an army of emotions march across his face that makes it hard to read. He thinks twice about telling him about her extended stay in his home. "What does Perti say?"

"Scott, Perti doesn't even like you. Why do you care what she thinks?" Scott shrugs because he has him on that one. Since they were children, Perti didn't care for Scott much and as they get older the more he tries to win her over. His only saving grace is that she hates all the girls he brings home which reflects her mean disposition from him. "She loves her actually." Scott's eyes widen before they relax into a normal stare. Lochlyn lifts from his chair, "You still have those season tickets to the ballet right?"

"Yeah why?"

"I want to take Cassie tonight if you're not using them of course. I mean I know it's too late to get good seats and you have prime spots promised to you..."

"Take 'em." Scotts interrupts and holds his hands up. "I haven't been to one show this season. I'll call the box office and tell them to leave them for you." Lochlyn thanks him profusely and says his goodbyes as he checks his watch. When he's out the door Scott grabs for his phone receiver and dials a number, "Hello...Yeah...I got a job for you."

~*~*

After the fifth time of showing Carina the same basic step, Cassie can't hold her frustration anymore. She was doing so well the day before, but today it's as if she's purposely flubbing it up. With a deep sigh she says, "Car I can't keep showing you this move. We need to move on."

"Isn't this basically your job?" Carina shifts to one side and looks to her dancers, "Am I wrong here?"

"You're right. We shouldn't move on till we get everything." Leon says with the same bite as Carina and doing her same hateful glare towards Cassie. Cole then sighs in his own frustration, which causes both Leon and Carina to shoot daggers at him from their eyes. Cole doesn't care at this point. He didn't graduate top of his dance academy to do the same easy two-step over and over again.

With another deep sigh Cassie pulls her hair up to a messy ponytail and takes off her hoodie, "Alright from the top guys." They start the music over again and wait for the countdown. Before it begins, Cassie notices Lochlyn grinning like a crazy person by the door. She gives him the same smile, the first smile to appear since he left her earlier that morning. She turns to the group, "Cole, you wana take over for a second. You seem to be comfortable with the moves." Cole beams and nods furiously then starts the count down as Cassie runs over to Lochlyn. They kiss each other and she lingers near his lips, "Please tell me you're here to save me!"

He laughs as he watches the other three go into their routine, "You looked great out there."

"How long have you been here?"

"Long enough to know that she should be able to do that move by now."

"Right?" Carina hisses before they both snicker and they turn to see Carina's dark look roving over at them as they run through the moves again. She turns back to him, "Don't mind her, she's just mad that her mascara sweated in her eye." They both look to her as she rubs at her black smudged eye as if she's picking at conjunctivitis. They laugh more at her before she continues, "So you got my surprise with you or do I have to frisk you."

"It's not here but don't let that stop you." He wiggles his brows at her and pulls his hands out of his pockets and lifts them to the air to allow her access. She giggles then wraps her arms around his torso and kisses him again. He moves his arms around her and they sway from foot to foot in unison as they deepen the kiss. They totally forget where they are until a painful scream is heard from the other side of the room. They look up to see Carina's crumpled body on the floor and she's rubbing her ankle. They run over to her and she has crocodile tears in her eyes. At least Lochlyn notices it unlike Cassie who really thinks she's hurt.

"Oh my god! Are you okay Car?" Cassie stoops to her ankle and tries to free her hand from the area to examine but she doesn't budge.

"Don't touch it! It's all your fault I'm like this anyway!" She fake sobs more and it's Oscar time for Carina Brandon. Lochlyn is looming overhead still on his feet rolling his eyes.

"Me?" Cassie yells with shock.

"If you hadn't of pushed me so hard to learn this move then I wouldn't of heart myself. I can't wait to tell the studio about this"

"I told you let's move on! You wanted to get it!"

"Yeah, show off for your little boyfriend here!" Cassie's mouth hangs open, too shocked to dignify the brat with a comment.

Her eyes narrow and she points at Carina as if she's about to give her more than what's on her mind but Lochlyn puts his hand on her shoulder, "Let's see about getting a paramedic here Cass." Cassie lifts to her feet and stalks of fuming. Lochlyn glowers to Carin'a who has a tiny smirk playing on her lips as she moans about the pain. He goes to follow Cassie who's already hit the door. "You alright love? Are you going to get in trouble?"

"No, at least I don't think so. She's such a evil bitch and I basically have to answer to her! I had to change schools when I was younger because of girls like her." She feels bad that she's hurt now but she doesn't like being blamed for something that's not her fault. She's pacing frantically and Lochlyn stops her in mid stride. She looks up to him and his cloudy eyes soothe her temper. "I'm sorry. We should call that paramedic." He smiles to comfort her as he pulls his phone to call. He hopes that once the paramedics get here, her rouse will be blown. Fat chance. She puts on an even bigger show when they get there and demands they take her in for x-rays. Lochlyn shakes his head as he watches the medical truck whiz away. On the way home, Cassie doesn't say much and he thinks it's because her mind is on Carina. In reality she's still thinking of whether or not to tell him about George and now all this bullshit she has to straighten out with Carina and the studio. He wants to put that gorgeous smile back on her face. He has no idea what to say so he turns up the music. He continues his glam rock revue with Iggy Pop and the Stooges with a little Bowie to boot. He hums a long at first then words form from his lips to sync with the lyrics. Soon they're singing along and laughing when one messes up the lyrics until she's laughing so hard her cheeks hurt. They finally get the hang of it when they get to Peaches and Iggy's "Kick It!" Once at home he tells her to take a long hot bath to erase the eventful day. She complies easily and he rushes to begin the steps of his surprise.

~*~*

Cassie sifts through her bag for her Lush bubble bar that's infused with sage, vanilla, and lavender oil. She doesn't notice Peter Cotton Tail isn't in his rightful place. She goes to the bathroom and smiles at the large soaking tub. It's almost like its presence is only here for her. She gets everything ready making the bathroom a perfect steaming aromatic dream. She has a warm hand towel draping over her eyes and smiles as a small knock at the door echoes in the room. She decides to make a more appealing sight of herself by spreading the frothy mixture of the bubble bath over herself. She puts the towel back over her eyes, "Yes?" The door creaks open and she grins fully now, "You better be here to drop off my surprise." She growls huskily.

"You ask nice and I will." A laughing feminine voice rings. Cassie jumps and the towel drops to the water as her eyes bulge at the sight of Perti. She's in so much shock she almost slips under the water. For a second her legs and arms flail out before her hands pull her securely to the edge. Perti laughs more and sets down a bowl next to a small table that's by the tub and pulls a fluffy towel from under her arm.

Cassie joins in on the laughter and points a wagging finger at the woman, "You scared me again." She has another arm slung around her chest before sinking in the water.

Perti picks up her clothes on the floor and turns to a bashful Cassie, "Oh please! Why you hide? I see everything before!" Perti's grinning eyes make Cassie giggle more but she doesn't lift from the white-topped water. She lifts a bowl up for Cassie to see. The contents are pink and pasty and the smell is delicious. "Put on face?" She nudges the bowl to her more.

"Oh it's a masque? Awesome! Yes ...please." Cassie sits up more so Perti can put the creamy substance on. Cassie relaxes into the lavish lifestyle that must be Lochlyn's doing. She has to admit it was a little unnerving at first to have someone that reminds her so much of her grandmother waiting on her.

"This make skin glow. Your face brighter than anyone else. Lochlyn no take eye from you." That's when it dawns on her that Perti loves taking care of Lochlyn because he's probably like a son to her. If that means dolling up his newest conquest then so be it. She spreads the mixture over her face, neck, shoulders, and chest. "Wash off in 15 minute." Perti leaves and Cassie is again alone with her thoughts. She's excited for her surprise but still down on herself to tell Lochlyn. Her stomach is in knots when she's not with him, but when she sees his face it dissolves and starts doing flip-flops...in a good way though. She's never in her entire life felt the feelings she's feeling for him and it scares her. More so because she thinks it's all a hoax. True love comes from time and understanding. Years of one another getting to know the other, not three days of mind blowing sex...or the best conversation she's had with the opposite sex in years. And so what if he is incredibly sweet, attentive, successful, or drop dead gorgeous. How long will it take for that all to fade? She inhales the sweet scent of the masque as it lingers with the previous smell and she's instantly put back in her state of euphoria.

In the time set for her to rinse of the masque, she also gets out of the tub. She walks by the mirror and catches her reflection. Her eyes bulge at how refreshed she looks. She has her homemade recipes for facials, a lot even passed down through generations on her mother and father's side of the family; but none of them made her face glow the way Perti's masque did. "Thank you Perti." Cassie embellishes as she turns a hand to her smooth complexion. She walks out in the room with a towel around her body; she's pulling the pins from her hair and massaging her scalp with the other. Her fingers stick in the coiled mass as she eyes the garment on the bed. She gasps as she walks to it. Her eyes grow larger and larger with every step. She claps her hands and jumps up and down then calms herself enough to pick up the dress. It's a deep purple Carmen Marc Valvo silk halter dress. The back is dramatically open, almost like the first dress she wore for him. It's romantically silhouetted with asymmetrical deep-tiered ruffles that gather at the neck and has a deep slit up the side.

"I'm glad you like it." She jumps but not too far. He's right there behind her planting kisses on the warm skin of her shoulder. He immediately makes a growling sound before latching on her skin with a ravenous manner. She gasps at his forcefulness and he pulls back, "I'll let you change darling, I just wanted to see your face." She turns around to see him in a dark suit with matching dark button down. He smells like sin and looks even better.

"I love my surprise. Thank you." She pulls him close to kiss him but desire soon takes over on both their parts. She doesn't know what's happening to her. She suddenly has the combustible urge to be near him in the more desperate way. Her towel accidentally falls and he groans as her hard peaks grate into his chest. His hand at the small of her back is the only thing that's keeping the towel connected to her skin. He slides the hand up and the towel finally hits the floors. She moans as the heat from his hand warms her skin. The kiss deepens and his grip tightens on her waist. She has to break the kiss for air.

He loosens his grip slightly and apologizes. He flutters his lips over her neck and collarbone, "That's not all of your surprise baby." His fingers are lightly running up and down her sides and periodically circling on her ass cheeks, sending chills up and down her body. "We have dinner reservations then tickets for the ballet. Which we'll be late for if I don't get my hands off you." He leaves the room with a wink in her direction and she falls back on the bed in a dazed state of happiness.