He Changed My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SUZY4BBC
SUZY4BBC
45 Followers

James could see her hesitation. "Don't worry babe...just do it...trust me...he'll love every word of what you tell him, show him the pictures and the video, he'll understand that you couldn't resist having my bigger cock...I promise. You said that he liked to see you with other men, and be sexually satisfied by them, and that he would just sit and watch and jerk-off. That tells me he wants to be cuckolded by you, not just be a voyeur. If I'm right, and I think I am, he'll love the video's and pictures of us together and will want to see more and ask to be present while we fuck." He said.

James said he would take me home later to get a change of clothes and pack a over night bag, while there I was to tell David bits and pieces about last night when he asked.

"Ok". I said. "But you'll have to help me, you seem to more about this cuckold thing than I do."

"No sweat". He said. "that will come later, he'll not only be encouraging you to get fucked with my big black cock, he'll be begging me to do it."

Later he took me to a lingerie store and bought me a couple of items that he wanted me to wear when he pick me up later. He said to let David see me get dressed and wear them when he picked me up. He then went to a adult toy store and had me wait in the car until he came out.

When I walked in the door, David was on the couch watching TV. I walked over and joined him on the couch and said, "Hi."

"Where have you been? I tried to call you, but your cell phone was turned off." He said.

"I was at James house, ..... getting laid." I said.

"I figured as much, was he good?" He said.

I looked at my watch and said. "What do you think? I've been with him over twelve hours, and I'm going back for more in about three hours." I said.

"Does he have a big cock?" He said.

"Bigger than you." I said and smiled at him. "and bigger than any man I've had so far."

"8 inches?" He said.

I remained silent.

"9?"........10?".......11?" He said.

"11 inches and very thick." I said.

"Why didn't you come home and fuck him?" he said.

"Because he offered me coffee at his house, before I knew he was going to fuck me, why did you want to see me getting fucked by his big cock, or perhaps think I would share his cock with you to suck and clean his cock and my pussy of his cum and my pussy juices?" I laughed, and went to our bedroom.

I sat on the bed and thought about what I was going to do next. I laid out the clothes that I would wear, then took another shower, shaved my pussy, and dried off. I sat on the toilet seat, applied more lather to my pussy area and called out to David. As I was shaving my pussy area, he entered the bathroom.

"Yes." He said.

Putting on my sorry face, I said. "I'm sorry your upset that I fucked James?"

"I'm not upset." He said.

"Your not upset that James has given me the best sex that I ever had in my life, and that I want more sex with him?" I said.

"Most women never experience great sex in their lifetime, and I'm glad that you experienced it." He said.

"But aren't you wishing it was with you and not with someone else, honey." I said.

"We passed that stage when we began swinging, I knew then you'd find someone more better equipped or a better lover than I was." He said.

"Are you jealous of James?" I said.

"Of course, now that it has happened, but I wish I was there to see it happen to you." He said.

"So, is it ok if I continue seeing James?"

"Yeah, I guess so, but why not bring him home like the other guy's." He said.

"I will, maybe tomorrow." I said.

When I finished shaving and dried myself I entered the bedroom with David following me, and sat down to apply my make-up.

David said. "Your wearing these for him?"

"Yes." I said. "I wore the same clothes for you, but not the same garter belt and stockings, he bought them."

"But not the same combination of clothes." He said.

"I want to look sultry and sexy." I said.

"He fucked you all night. If he thought you were good enough looking to fuck, what do you want to achieve by wearing these for him." He said.

"To let him know that I want more from him, many, many times more!" I said.

"Jeez. My wife the whore for black cock!" He said.

"His married white slut that loves his big black cock" I said.

"I never thought that I would end up being cuckolded by my wife who worships black cock." He said.

Cuckold, he said. He knows what it means, I said to myself.

"What's a cuckold?" I said.

"A woman who fucks other men." He said.

"You've never said that before, when I fucked other men?" I said.

"Well your getting serious about this now with him." He said.

"It's only sex, I'm not divorcing you and marry him." I said.

"Sex is a part of marriage, and I think I'm being left out." He said.

"Do you want to be a part of my sex life with him, is that what you want?"

"I want to be informed, to approve or disapprove like before." He said.

"Ok, do you disapprove of me fucking James, who has a bigger cock than I have ever had before, or has given me the most satisfying sex of my life, do you want to deny me that?" I said.

"I want to watch you have sex with him first, and then I'll evaluate it."

"Ok, I'll tell him what you said, and ask him if we can put on a demo tomorrow for you. When you see him slid that big black dick of his into your wife's white pussy, you'll understand." I said.

I finished with my make-up, and got dressed and called James an said I was ready. I went into the living room to wait.

David said. "Now I'm jealous, I wish it was me that your dressed up for." as he saw how I was dressed for James.

"Good, being jealous means that you still love me." I said.

James honked his horn outside.

As I got up to leave, I said. "Check my e-mail for me, if you want to see what we were doing last night, and then you can play this. It's very entertaining." as I gave him two video disks and walked out the door.

James asked me what happened between David and me?

I told him that he knew David very well, and that David wanted to watch us having sex tomorrow when I came home, if it was ok?.

He said we would return about 5 pm tomorrow and give him a show.

We went out for dinner and then back to his place for a couple hours and then to a couple of night clubs that he frequented. He introduced me to a couple of his friends, and said he would share me with them if I liked, and that I would see that there were more black guys available who were well hung almost as he was.

I told him possibly later, when I need more than he can provide me, and we both laughed.

We finished up at "Our House" a private club. 90% of the women were white, with the others being Latino or Asian and most were married. Each of them had a black man in attendance, and some also had their husbands there. James said that the men came here to show off or share their white wife girlfriends to others.

About 40% of them were really good looking soccer mom types similar to me. We made the rounds at several tables and James introduced me to several of his friends and their dates. When Janice, one of the wives invited me to go with her to the restroom, I went. When we were alone, I asked her how long she had been dating black guys? She said she only dates Carl, but he shares her with some of his friends at parties. I asked about how her husband felt about it, and she said that he knows he doesn't measure up to black guys, and that she only has great sex with them, so he lets her have her way. Carl treats him like a brother, but some others talk down to him and call him a wimp. When we left the restroom she said, "Once you try black, you won't go back." I said "I'm afraid that I now know what you mean."

When we returned back to James place He said. "Let me see how you look wearing those things that I bought today while I fix us a drink.

I stripped off my blouse and skirt, and struck a sexy pose for him, wearing only the black uplift bra, black garter belt with red bows, beige stockings that he bought and my black 3" heels.

"Wooeee, what a sensual and sexy woman I got here, I want you to wear that every time we are together. Now come over and give show me some of your sexy talents." James said, as he stripped off his clothes, and waved his semi-hard cock at me, and laid back on the bed. I laid down also and began licking and sucking his huge cock to full erection.

After I was rewarded with three creamy mouthfuls of his cum, we laid down together, holding each other, as lovers often do and discussed different options and scenarios that we might employ, when we put on our sex demonstration for David. Here I was making plans with a man that I only met 48 hours ago on how to plan the cuckolding of my husband of fifteen years. If James was right, David would have me cuckolding him in a manner that he truly wanted, and I could continue having the greatest sex, that I never had prior to this weekend. If James was wrong, I could be destroying my marriage.

James said we should plan three different scenarios, put into action one of them, and if needed, we could drop one or a part of one and incorporate another. We decided on our main plan, and instead of returning home that evening, we would invite David to James place.

When James e-mailed the pictures of us having sex, to my e-mail address, he also added some web sites on inter-racial sex, inter-racial chat rooms and forums and also various cuckold sites. He said David would be glued to the computer, surfing the sites until we called and would probably be very horney when he arrived. I agreed, or he would be very pissed I thought.

He then got the other bag of items that he bought for me. The first item that he pulled out and put on me was a black 1" wide rubber collar with a metal ring on the front and back. "When David sees you wearing this, he'll know that your my submissive slut." Then he pulled out a gold anklet chain with one black charm that was shaped like a black cock and balls. "When he see this, he'll know that you belong to me. And lastly, I'll put a couple of these on later." There were about 15 stick-on and transferable tattoos. He said he would put one on my breast and one above my pussy later before David arrives. "At first look, he'll know your serious about your relationship with me."

He fucked me once shortly after, and once again in the morning, but to multiple orgasms each time with his magnificent cock. He said we would have to let our lusts build, until David arrived and then un-leash our energies for each other then. I called David and told him that we changed our plans, and that we wanted him to come to James place at 5:00 pm and gave him directions on how to get here. I told him that the door would be open and he should let himself in and come upstairs.

We heard David pull up outside at 5:15, and I took up my position at the top of the stairs, wearing my collar, tattoos on my right breast and above my cunt, garter belt, heels, hose and anklet bracelet. As I heard him close the front door, I struck a sexy pose for him. As he rounded the corner and took a couple of steps on the stairs, he looked up and saw me standing there. The expression on his face was one of shock, as he checked me out from head to toe.

"I honey, I'm glad you could make it." I said.

On queue, James walked up beside bare ass naked, with his 11" semi-hard cock swinging with each step, and stood beside me with his arm encircling my waist. He said. "Hi David, glad you could come, follow us."

David followed us back into the bedroom. James had brought a straight back chair w/arms from the dining room for David to sit in.

"Sit down, don't worry about the tattoos, they're not permanent, and the rest is a fetish of mine, it's what I like my women to wear." James said, as we remained standing in front of him in the center of the room with our arms around each others waist.

"When your wife let it slip that you were swingers, I just had to offer your beautiful and sensual wife my cock for her evaluation. When she first saw my cock, she was somewhat apprehensive, but after I assured her that I would take it slow and easy, she relented. After I fucked her the first time, and my cock gave her multiple orgasms for the first time ever than all of the men she has ever had, she begged me to fuck her again and again, more than a dozen times in the past two days." James said.

"When I seen James' huge cock, and decided to let him fuck me with it, I knew I would want a visual record of him fucking me with it. That's why I asked him to take pictures and take a video of it. What did you think of them honey?" I said.

"They made you look .....so, ......so wanton, so much of a slut, .....in a good way, I mean." David said.

"Did you think it was hot, did you jerk off watching?" I said.

"Yes." He said.

"What a waste of cum. James doesn't waste any of his cum. He gives it all to me, in me and on me. He cum's more than any man I've had." I said.

"Suzy tells me that you like watching her fuck other men, is that true?" James said.

"Yesss, I like to see her enjoying sex, it spices up our sex life." David said.

"I asked her to be my slut, my woman, and she agreed to that. How do feel about that?" James said.

"Your woman?" David said.

"Yes, my woman, for sex only. She wants me to be her main man for sex, you'll still be her husband for all the other things of course. She made me promise that you'll be included also to watch, assist, join in, and do clean-up for us. She told me your bi, and love eating out her cunt afterwards." He said.

"Is that true, is that what you want?" He said as he looked at me.

"Yes, it's true." I said.

"I've been fucking white married women for three years now, and I've found that the husband wants it to happen just as much as the wife, if not more. They want their wives to cuckold them with a well hung black lover. Half of them even encouraged them to take a black lover. It's the taboo sex that drives them, and the wish to be submissive to them in the relationship. It's become very popular to be or want to be cuckolded, as well as the inter-racial sex aspect. Did you view the web sites that I included with the pictures?" He said.

"Yes, I viewed them." David said.

"Ok, enough said about all that. Your here now because your wife said that you wanted to watch her getting fucked by me, and I want you to take some more pictures and videos of us. The other pictures and video were taken at a fixed angle and distance. I want you to take more at different angles, and to zoom in for some close-ups. Can you do that for us?" James said.

David said. "Sure."

James showed David how to operate the cameras, and then David said he was ready.

"Take your clothes off, strip down so that I can see how your dick reacts to seeing me fucking your wife and what turns you on most." James said.

"It will all turn him on." I said.

David stripped down and his cock was semi-hard as what I expected it to be.

James pulled me to him, and he both kissed each other in a long, passionate and tongue probing kiss, as James caressed parts of my body, I reached down and stroked his semi-hard cock to hardness. I looked over at David, and his cock was rock hard.

We broke our kiss, and I lowered myself to my knees so as to suck James big hard black cock. I positioned myself so that I could look at David for his reaction, as I did so. I started licking his nether area, then licked and nibbled at his ball sac and progressed to the base of his shaft and ran my lips from base to head several times before I took more than half of his cock into my mouth and slowly sucked it as I withdrew it to his bulbous head and sucked on just the head several times as I smiled at David, showing him how much I was enjoying sucking James huge cock.

James said, "She's a hotwife black cock loving slut now." He held my head and began to fuck my mouth, telling David, "After her first night with me she was destined to always crave a black cock in her pussy and she now belongs to me sexually. I'm not saying that I want to take your wife away from you, I'm not looking for a long term relationship, just to fuck beautiful white wives like your wife and redirect their sexual appetite and achieve sexual fulfillment with big black cocks like mine."

I pulled my mouth off James cock, and said. "Listen to James, he knows what he talking about. You don't want to deny me having extraordinary sex with James or others like him, do you honey?"

"No. I like to see you enjoying yourself, you know that." He said sheepishly.

"Good, I knew that you'd like to see your wife being fucked by a big black cock. There isn't anything better than seeing a black cock fucking a horney white married cunt." James said.

"Or seeing a married white slut suck her black lover's cock. Right James?" I said.

"Your wife told me that she needed my black cock to fuck her three or four times a week, but I told her that I had two other wives that needed my cock too, and my job puts me out of town once in a while. So I said that I would let her meet several of my friends and she could select whomever she liked to service her needs when I wasn't available. They're all black and well hung also." He said.

"I want you to be with me tomorrow and help me select some studs to be James' replacements when he's not available?" I said.

"You want me to select your lovers for you?" He said.

"Help me to select." I said. "I want this to be a partnership in sex for the three of us."

I stroked and played with James' cock for several seconds then I brought my mouth to it and started

licking and sucking it, I sucked it with a kind of intensity that I never did with David's!

After several minutes of this I stopped climbed upon the bed and said "I need to feel you inside me."

With that I positioned myself over his cock, grabbed it in my right hand, and introduced the head

of his cock to my pussy, I lowered on to it an inch or 2, then back up, and down a little further and up

to get it wet, it was working, the part of his cock that was in my pussy was gleaming, I rocked back

and forth 3 or 4 times till I had all of him in me.

I was moaning and groaning almost uncontrollably now, I just sat there and rotated my hips around,

I lay my heaving breasts across his powerful chest and uttered, "Oh god this feels good!"

I was riding his cock up and down now as he met my thrusts with thrust of his own.

David sat next to me on the bed and held my hand. He asked me how I liked it, I said "I love it, OH

GOD, how I love it!" With that said I exploded into the most intense orgasm I've ever had. James

asked, Do you like my cock better than your husbands?" Oh baby Yes! Yes! Your cock is sooooooo

much longer and thicker than his!!! I love your cock. I'll always need your cock, I love it.

David said his heart just exploded. He felt so useless and wanted to make me feel good. He asked me

what I wanted him to do?

I said "I want you to lick my pussy while he fucks me!"

He told me he'd do it but didn't know how.

I told him to lay on his back. As he did, I threw my legs over his face and assumed a doggy style

position. James wasted no time in getting behind me! David licked my pussy a couple of times, but stopped so he

could get a good look at James' magnificent cock entering my pussy.

"Look as his big black cock fucks my white cunt. Isn't it a sexy sight. The sight of it alone makes me cum so hard." I said.

"The best thing about big black cocks is that they're so much bigger then white penis', and we can fuck longer before cumming, and the woman can enjoy multiple orgasms." James said.

He went back to licking my pussy, I was in heaven!

This went on for about 15 or 20 more minutes, and James asked me "Where do you want me to cum?"

SUZY4BBC
SUZY4BBC
45 Followers