He Could See Her Pussy! Ch. 02

Story Info
There always seems to be a next step.
3.2k words
4.53
123.8k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,674 Followers

Well, I am Dan, the Magmaman. My wife Silvi hung that nickname on me. She said that when I am really turned on I come like a lava flow. She called me that once in an intimate moment and it sorta stuck.

Silvi is one fine woman, supportive, pretty, nasty as hell in the sack. At medium height and build, and a bit smallish in the bust, she gets attention in blue jeans and a T-shirt. Dressed up she is simply fine, no other description does the job.

The nice part is she likes to make me happy, delights in just about every kind of sex there is.

Wonderwoman in that respect.

I try real hard not to fuck it up, tough to find a female like her. So I have always been totally faithful, and I am sure she is too, never any sign at all that she isn't completely happy.

Even after nearly a dozen years of marriage, we still get it on all over the house, usually 3-4 times a week. I am not kidding, ever end up with a nice tossed salad with bluecheese dressing ON you instead of IN you? Strawberry jam, lick it off, we tried everything.

Yep, part of my life. Sometimes I get woken up in the mornings with her under the covers sucking my limp dick up to full staff, sun shining in the window and she is naked as a jaybird...yea, fun woman, men would kill for one like her, me too.

I work in business, manufacturing on a very small scale when we met. Silvi was the one who came up with one idea after another to grow the operation, so now I mostly get the check. (Those of you who are in sales will know what I mean.) We have staff that runs the machines and they do the packing and shipping.

It does real well, a surprise to me since it was one of my own ideas to start. I had a couple of other ideas before that sorta went down in flames.

My life went from up at 5 AM and in bed at midnight seven days a week to a comfortable 6 hour day, 4-5 days a week. The business runs itself with good staff... Silvi puts in her time right by my side, doing accounts and ordering material.

So, we do everything together, Silvi is almost never more than a dozen feet away from me.

I like that.

We head off to resorts to rest about every 60-70 days or so, we have been in dozens of places all over the world. Just when the mood hits us, nice to live life like this.

Happy, normal. Just as normal as it is possible for a couple to be. Then one day I read that erotic magazine and something happened. It was about a guy who watched his wife get a sensual massage. I got an erection reading the story, I must have read it 50 times.

I get massages all the time, think nothing of it. More normal stuff. We nearly always booked a massuese, a female, at any resort we went to.

One day I booked a male, Silvi was hesitant but went ahead, it was just a massage. Still, the idea turned me on, she noticed. Silvi notices everything.

The 2nd time we got a massage, the guy took some liberties, I realize now it was because I was there, he assumed it was expected.

I sat there and watched as he brushed her bare breasts, making tiny little circles around her nipples until they stood out like buttons. Then he stroked her legs, it wasn't a massage, it was intended to excite.

He actually uncovered her pubes, stroked right alongside. He knew what he was doing, she orgasmed right there on the table in front of me as this guy stared right at her from inches away.

I sat there watching, my cock was as big as it could get, hard as a rock.

After he left, we made love, I didn't even go soft, we did it again, then the 3rd time before I finally lay back exhausted.

Silvi let out a soft, "Wow!". I stroked her stomach and breasts, flushed pink and sensitive as she basked in the afterglow.

We talked.

"I was worrying about you being upset."

"I wasn't, I love you. You can just be you."

"Turned you on, huh?"

"Yea."

"I don't mind if you enjoyed it, did you?"

"Yea."

"Well, where do we go from here?"

"He just looked at you."

"More than that...."

"Yea."

"That was fun, I liked you after, you were hard!"

That was enough, we were at it again. I was solid as a rock, 4th time in one night. Impossible, never happened to me before.

Things changed a little after that. Silvi was even more responsive, and I was even more virile than before. All I had to do was get that vision of her lying there naked, her hips pressed up against his fingers, and I would become erect. I even play acted, doing the same things I saw Len do to her. Without fail she would thrash around eyes closed, lost in the fantasy.

All this probably isn't as exciting to some, at least from what I read. But it sure as hell was to me.

I got my own massage that day at the resort, Len was willing to touch my privates, I knew that. But I wouldn't let him touch me intimately. Silvi watched closely, I could feel her eyes on me. I was wanting the guy to hurry up and get done, I wanted at her.

Back home things returned to normal except for the fact that we actually had sex in the office a couple of times, that was different. We must have made some noise because Terry, our receptionist had a big smirk on her face when we came out. I also noticed Terry had an extra button on her blouse undone and her face was flushed.

I asked Silvi where she wanted to go for our next trip. She smiled, I knew. So I booked us in the same facility. Three times to the same place was a record for us. It actually is a nice place, good rooms, any kind of food, nightclubs close, swimming pool, just a place to kick back and relax for a few days.

There was this unspoken agreement between us, though. I was having some strange thoughts, even dreams. I woke up from one dream clear as a bell, the fantasy of Len sliding up on the table between her outstretched legs, his cock probing, going in her.

Once awake, I managed to shake the idea off, but it kept creeping back into my mind. I never mentioned that to Silvi, didn't have to. She always seems to know everything somehow.

We were packing for the trip, Silvi came out of the bathroom with a big towel wrapped around herself. I watched as she dried, she had let her pubic hair grow back during the 3 months or so since our last trip. I watched as she turned slightly sideways and dropped the towel, she was completely shaved this time. No hair at all!

I had never seen her that way, I felt my face and body flush at the thought of what might happen. She turned to me, that wicked expression on her face. I just smiled, shuddering inside.

I will never forget that trip, partly because of the plane ride. It was rough. We hit some harsh weather, Silvi and I always stay strapped down, a couple of other people got bounced around the cabin. We were damned grateful when we felt the wheels touch down.

The Limo picked us up for the short trip to the Hotel, Silvi was calming down now, she had been frightened on the plane. Me, too, I guess. We had held hands and waited, all we could do.

She was wearing a short skirt, I happened to know she was nude underneath. But she was in no mood to be naughty, I let that be. I even skipped calling for a therapist the first night, we dined, danced, and came back to the room. Sweet love like an old married couple, and then sleep.

But the next morning, I woke to the sun shining in the window, it was clear and beautiful. Silvi purred up against me, naked like always, but we didn't make love. Just sweet touch, easy to understand for any who have been married for a long time. Love is no hurry, there is always time. We had a wonderful breakfast, headed for the pool.

Silvi had a fun tiny little yellow bikini on, the thing was too small for a child, let alone her for God's sake. I wore my dumpy looking trunks, and found myself following along behind what quickly became the center of attention.

We settled in by the pool, there was just two other couples there, and one female and one male staff member. One couple was quite a bit older, the lady was..well, hefty. The other two were likely younger than us.

They looked at us, we looked at them, pretty much it. We sat there, the waitress kept up a steady flow of drinks, the guy on staff was running around trying to hand out towels and blankets. Silvi was sipping on some Bailey's and coffee, I was on my usual Tomato juice.

A voice said, "I think I know you folks."

I looked up, it was Len, the massuer from the last trip.

Usual pleasantries, he joined us. We chatted a lot, I learned where he went to school,and heard a lot about different sessions he had had.

Good looking guy, but he got boring real quick when his mouth opened. Funny how some folks can do that.

He mentioned to Silvi that she might be burning, then tried the bit about she needed some oil. That faded by the wayside, Silvi had a nice fair tan, and needed no oil, she knew that.

Finally he gave up, excused himself, and wandered off..Hey, we were resting..

Sivli asked me later if Len was hitting on her, I laughed and asked her what she thought.

We went back to the room in short order, had one of those "married" sessions that are hard to top. The whole time I had visions of Len staring between Silvi's legs, as she opened them more and more under the pressure from his hands..

I got off with my wife in just seconds.

We lay there just enjoying the moment, both of us nude. Silvi popped up with, "Are we going to get massages this trip?"

"Sure, if you want."

"OK, Who?

"Want the same guy?

"No, someone new."

So I called the front desk.

The lady who answered listened, suggested a couple of lady therapists. Mustering up some courage, I told her we liked the sensual style.

There was only a trace of hesitation, then she said "How about a four hands massage?"

I had no idea at all what that was, told her that.

She explained that it was a couple, they came to the room, and worked on both of us at once.

Interesting.

I turned and explained to Silvi, she said, "Sounds like fun!" so I booked.

We were both sitting there in the huge white robes when the knock on the door came. I already had an erection, seems I do that all the time.

Silvi answered the door, here stood two people who were almost like out af magazines.

James was a good 6' and 200#, Nina was around 5'1" and maybe 110# soaked...The first thing I noticed was the flowing red hair, the kind that is every possible color of red, and lots of it.

Way past her shoulders.

I almost missed the see through sports bra and what looked like Spandex shorts.

James was muscular, I have come to realize that ALL massage Therapists are muscular. But he was past that, hell, I am muscular, James was a body builder type. I was looking him up and down, he was close to being on stage quality, I found out later that he did compete.

They more or less just moved in, Silvi and I lost any kind of control in the first 3-4 minutes.

"Undress!" Nina ordered. I only had on the robe, I glanced at Silvi, she shrugged and slid the robe off her shoulders. I did the same, it was almost in tandem we slid on the tables they had set up, face down.

We were used to them stepping out of the room.

They didn't.

No drapes, I realized.

So Silvi and I lay about 5 feet apart on tables, both of us completely naked. Two complete strangers in the room, I will say my system was registering shock, hers was too.

Then Nina had her hands on me and I quickly began to settle in. I kept glancing over at Silvi, she seemed a little tense at first but quickly relaxed as Jame's big hands worked their magic.

He was kneading her shoulders when I felt soft pressure brush across my back. It wasn't hands, I turned my head to look. Nina was rubbing her bare breasts up and down my back. I looked down, the spandex shorts were gone, too.

"I hope you don't mind." she said, catching my look of surprise. I muttered something stupid, then realized James was pulling his shirt over his head.

Silvi and I looked at each other, she grinned and closed her eyes.

I realized she was OK with it so I just relaxed and enjoyed the sensation.

It was fun, James was wearing just his shorts now, working on Silvi energetically. Nina was rubbing my fanny, letting her fingers brush my groin regularly. I had to shift my weight because I was getting erect, the pressure was uncomfortable.

About that time, James dropped his shorts, now all four of us were nude. He had his back to me, he had buns of steel, no doubt about that. Then he moved up to the head of the table, turned sideways to me. I looked, it was almost a shock!

He was half erect, and he was a good 2" bigger than my 8 incher when it is at it's best. And Silvi was staring right at his cock in fascination. He reached way down towards her fanny, as he leaned his cock slid up and over the end of the table, inches from her face.

Silvi never took her eyes off it. He repeated the motion, got closer, she tipped her head back. He knew, reached again, her mouth came open and he slid the head right in. She pursed her lips as he slowly stroked back and forth, it was growing now even bigger.

I felt Nina's hands reach up and stroke my penis at about the same time. She continued for awhile, then whispered to me to turn over.

I flipped over on my back, Nina hopped up on the table, straddling me. She pressed her pussy right against me, held my length down against my stomach as she stroked my chest.

I was losing it frankly, struggling to keep from blasting off all over the place. I looked at Silvi, still on her stomach, James had pulled away and was stroking her legs. She had them spread as far as the table would allow, his hands came up and reached between, lingered. I couldn't see just what he did but I could see Silvi's eyelids flutter, no doubt she liked that.

Her eyes caught mine, the look was a question. I smiled and nodded. She turned over.

His hands went to her breasts, long arms reaching up from where he stood at the foot of the table. His fingers rolled her nipples, I could see her body react and try to press down to reach him.

Nina by now had moved down, her mouth pressed over me in long strokes, I was close to coming. She turned and pointed her behind at me, an invitation. I leaned forwards and licked her, sweet as spring water.

Out of the corner of my eye I watched as James leaned in, placed his face between Silvi's legs. She opened to allow access. We were both lost in the moment, the sensations.

There was some kind of unspoken communication between James and Nina, they both got up almost in unison. I saw James reach in the overnight bag they had brought with them, he handed something to Nina. Seconds later I felt a condom being rolled over me, it hit me what was coming.

I looked over at Silvi, her eyes were wide as she watched James roll a condom over his large erection. She looked at me, almost in panic. But Nina was already up on the table, poised. Then she slid down over me, soft as silk.

Silvi's expression changed, she turned her attention to James. He leaned forward, she scooted down, met him halfway. They were joined, the questions were answered.

I lay there as Nina pressed up and down, her head back and her mouth open. I could see Silvi's hips work as James shoved his meat in and out of her.

I lost track of things right about there for awhile. I came back to the moment as I let loose, Nina was moaning herself in obvious orgasm.

She slowed, then lifted off me. She reached down and removed the condom, took a towel and wiped me clean. I sat up, legs dangling over the edge of the table.

James was still fucking Silvi! I sat and watched, she was looking right at me but she wasn't seeing me. He was clear up on the table now, his thrusts had shifted her body. Her hips were pounding right back.

Finally, after what seemed like a good 5 minutes, his glutes clenched and he let go. She mashed against him as he did, lost in her own sensation.

I felt Nina's hand stroking my still half hard cock, fingers trailing and teasing. She had dressed, I hadn't noticed.

James withdrew, the thing still looked huge to me. He handed Silvi her robe, I reached for mine too.

I moved over and sat by her, the expression on her face was unfathomable. James and Nina gathered up their gear, she came over and kissed me on the cheek.

"You guys are special." she said. "We don't go that far very often."

Then they were gone.

Silvi looked at me.

"I am sorry, I didn't mean..I feel like a slut.."

"It's all right."

"You aren't mad?"

"No, I did it too."

"When I saw her climb up on you I just..."

"I know. Me too."

We spent the rest of the evening in our room, just being together. I held her in my arms as we slept.

The next morning, I woke to Silvi humming in the bathroom. She came out wearing her little yellow suit as I got up to take my turn. Something was different, then it hit me.

She had removed the liners in the suit!

"What happens when that gets wet?" I asked, coming out of the bathroom.

She reached for my hand with a smile.

"Let's go see."

MGM

magmaman
magmaman
2,674 Followers