He Cums At Aunt Jan's Party Ch. 01

Story Info
Chicago Aunt provides free lodging to nephew.
5.6k words
4.23
164.9k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

My name is Perry. Yes, that's my real name. I did not choose it. I kind of hate it. Sounds like the kind of name a parents give a boy - when they were really hoping for a girl...kind of like they are penalizing me for life with a shitty effeminate name because they did not get their FUCKING BABY GIRL!!! Ooops, sorry. My temper. Well, on to the story. You are going to like this series. Boo Bah Hoobah Baby.

Chapter 01 - Aunt Jan Lends Assistance to Nephew

I was a good enough competitive swimmer in high school to receive a full ride scholarship at a Big Ten school. It got me into college but I gave up swimming after sophomore year to focus on actually getting an education. I am 6'2" with a lean build and short dark brown hair. I do not have the mega cock most guys have in these stories. Kind of long, but not real thick. The odd thing about it? It has an upward bend when I am hard – and it curves a little more than it should to the left. As a habit from my swimming days, I am still a fanatic for shaving my cock often - as well as my balls if you really care. Until my girlfriend decided to get her groove on with most of the men's basketball team after finals were over, I had a steady chick. Now I have a steady date with my fist, well make that two fists. That changed the summer I was given hospitality in Chicago by my Mom's sister, a corporate warrior and classy woman, Aunt Jan.

Chapter 1.

Between my junior and senior year at college I landed a plum internship at a major investment brokerage house in Chicago. My excellent grades and involvement in business related university sponsored activities during the previous three years had paid off. So, instead of going back home like usual for the summer, I was going to need to find a place to live in or around Chicago.

My initial canvassing of the rental market in the city revealed I was in deep trouble. I was barely able to get by at school on scholarships, grants and loans. It dawned on me I was going to have to decline the great opportunity of the internship where I could bag some great experience and resume fodder. I shared this with family and was resigned to making plans to catch a bus home.

Just prior to giving notice to the investment house of my inability to take the internship, I received a call at my school apartment form my Mother's sister, my Aunt Janice. She had be transferred to Chicago several years prior and had a good job at an airline in their marketing department. She had just heard of my situation and offered me a "no rent required" place to stay in Chicago. She owned a bungalow in the Lincoln Park area of the city and had been renting out the basement level for some time. It had been vacant for two month and, since she didn't really need the money, she was cool with letting me stay in the basement for as long as I was in the city doing the internship thing. I was ecstaic and she was thrilled to have a chance to show me the city and have some company when she wasn't working.

Aunt "Jan" as we affectionately called her, has been an independent career woman since graduating from college and getting her MBA. Married once for three years to a college professor, she had never wanted kids and the marriage evidently soured as she learned of her then-husbands proclivity to exploit young college girls that liked the academic type. All I knew was she had not gotten into a serious relationship since the divorce was official a little over a year ago.

Arriving in Chicago on a bus from downstate Illinois where I was going to college, I met her at the bus terminal. She was dressed nicely in a sharp blue business suit, had nicely layered brown hair to her neck and, as always, took great care maintaining her looks and build. While tall at about 5'9", she had a lean slim physique with prominent features including toned slender legs and a gorgeous olive complexion rooted in our family's Spanish blood lines from two or three generations. I had not see her in a few years. She was about 36 years old now and definitely was like the proverbial fine wine – she was getting better looking with age. Sophisticated, successful and quite attractive. I instantly wondered how many guys she was dating.

She had a long day at work before getting me at the bus terminal but had enough energy to whip up a nice pasta dish after we got to her place. She showed around her two floors which were really spacious and well decorated. Then brought me to the basement quarters which were furnished with good quality furniture and had everything else needed to live separately – kitchen, bath, etc. It was a nice cozy self-contained living space with it's own street level access so I would not need to bother her when I was coming or going to work. There was another separate set of stairs from the basement to her first level, with a security door requiring a key. She gave me a key to both the street level door and the door leading to her place in case I needed anything or just wanted to come up for a visit. Her only request is I call her before making an entrance "in case she was entertaining anybody or was not decent." She made these comments while giving me a sly smile.

Anyway, she left me to unpack while she retreated to he place for a quick shower and a change of clothes. The pasta was baking in the oven and was dome about 45 minutes later. She call down to me when the dinner and a nice salad was ready and I bounded up the stairs with a strong appetite. It smelled great. We had a great meal and talked for 2-3 hours sharing a bottle of red wine. She had changed into a baggy Bears sweatshirt and some stretchy dance legging pants. Watching her as she moved around the kitchen, I took inventory of her body in this casual outfit. Very nice legs and very nice ass. I asked how she kept fit and she indicated she was a regular at the fitness club provided on-site by her employer. Whatever workouts she did, it didn't give her a chest like Mom's. But she looked awesome nonetheless while still exuding a feminine side, kind of erotic actually.

Still in college, I wasn't much for wine. It made me sleepy and gave me a much different buzz than the beer I was used to at college. I excused myself and made my way down to my new abode in the basement and was crashed as soon as my head hit the pillow. My dreams included Aunt Jan in some skimpy running shorts and...well I forgot the rest.

Two weeks at the job flew by. During my first free weekend, Aunt Jan was gone on a quick weekend trip to Miami with two girlfriends. Seems she made good use of free airline tickets in her employ with the airline. As she returned that Sunday evening looking exhausted, she also was sporting a nice tan, well displayed in her outfit of very tight denim shorts and a sleeveless white t-shirt. I took note a small, yet pert breasts in the tight shirt. She said a quick good night and retired to her place while a did the same, longing in the basement. My lounging included jerking off on the couch while I imagined her naked upstairs in the shower. I did not feel a pang of guilt stoking myself thinking about her. I don't know – she just had an air of liberal sexuality that I did not ling to the fact she was Mom's sister.

After work on Thursday of the second week, we had a late dinner of pizza and beer. We were both wiped out, especially me. I was being worked like a dog in a job that paid nothing. She just always worked long hours and saved her partying for the weekends apparently. Before saying good night though, she said she was having a bunch of "lady friends" over for a home party type of thing Saturday night around 8:00pm and she hoped I was okay with fending for myself to find something to do on my own. I was kind of curious about the nature of the party but did not inquire – I figured she didn't need me needling her for an explanation. I told her I was excited about continuing to explore the city and was a "big boy" who could make his way home. One odd thing – her smile was just a bit different when I made the "big boy" reference. I could be mistaken, but swear she made a quick glance at my crotch when she said she was she I could handle myself.

I went biking along the great Lake Michigan lake front Saturday afternoon, grabbing a burger on the way bag as an early dinner. I rested for an hour after arriving back, grabbed a nice refreshing shower and got dressed for a nice evening of club hopping. On my way out the door leading to the street, I encountered four pretty nice looking women walking up the sidewalk. I smiled, said "Hello Ladies" and then they stopped, looked at the numbers on the building. Well, they were evidently guests of Aunt Jan. I paused as the door opened and Aunt Jan greeted them with glee. She saw me on the sidewalk and took a moment to introduce me to:

Shelley: a good friend from work. Late twenties, long dark hair, thick frame, light skin, emerald green eyes. Sultry.

Deanna: a friend that worked in the same building, late thirties, short (5'1"), light brown hair, small hips, huge tits. Hungry look in her eyes.

Maria: early twenties, paralegal, black hair to her waist, ghetto booty, small tits. Quiet type?

Marcy: friend from one of the clubs, early thirties, very tall at 6' even and very slim. Great legs, no tits but PLENTY of legs. Neon sign on her forehead that says "Your Cock Three Inches Lower Please."

I think these ladies had a few pops together before arriving. They had that "happy" look. Anyway, I wished them a good evening and moved on. About twenty feet down the sidewalk, I turned back for some reason and they were all laughing and to be making some comment about my ass. When I caught them leering, they all laughed, even Aunt Jan. She then appeared a little flustered and quickly ushered them into her bungalow. I was now curious about what other women would be going to this "home party" and what they were up to.

I hit a some clubs for the next four hours and just wasn't feeling a good vibe. Maybe I burned myself out too much biking most of the day in the summer sun. I was running our of energy to manufacture conversation with women that seemed kind of defensive, hard to approach. Whatever the case, I tired of the games and settled for a quick bite at a diner and headed home. Back to the basement for another date with Mr. Fist – no reservation required.

Just opening the door into my basement cave, the noises from Aunt Jan's party were easy to hear. The mixture of classic rock at a moderate level with laughter and random loud comments...well, they were into something good, something fun. I gave a college try at pretending I would not eavesdrop on the happenings and promptly ditched that idea. Seemed to me there were plenty of other women that arrived after I saw the four ladies earlier in the evening. At first I could not really tell what they were saying or laughing about. To get a better understanding, I went up the stairway leading to the door connecting my basement cave to Aunt Jan's first level and tried to listen through the door.

Mostly I heard the music and laughter. Sometimes it would get quiet and it sounded like they have her big plasma TV on as well. The was some quiet conversation, a few loud remarks, some whooping and hollering, glasses clinking, more laughter then some odd gaps of no human voices. I could not resist finding out what the hell these ladies were doing to make me so confused about this so call "home party." I pulled my key ring from my jeans pocked at unlocked the door, then slowly cracked it open a hair to take a voyeur's peek. My first look through the tiny opening yielded no result.

I was patient and a little nervous about intruding this way. However, I HAD a decent buzz of about 7-8 beers in me to bolster my courage. So, I moved the door to open a little more and was able to see a couple of ladies. They each had a glass of wine in hand, they each were staring at something and wildly amused. As one of them turned my way, I realized too late she would catch me peering and I hastily moved to close it. Well, being a sneak and a spy is not in the cards for me as a career. In trying to avoid getting caught, I gave the door too much of a yank and it – well, it pretty much slammed shut. So much for the "stealth" mode.

While deluding myself that no one would know it was me, I turned on the basement stairs and was halfway down when – imagine that – the door above opened. The lights from Aunt Jan's upstairs residence poured into the stairway and there stood with a dumb ass grin looking up like "oh, how the fuck did I get here?." One of Aunt Jan's guests was looking down at me, then another guest was at her side. They both, called Aunt Jan over in a drunken fashion and I was officially busted. I just smiled and said nothing.

I was requested to make my presence upstairs to join the party. Having no recourse but to accept, given my predicament, I did as requested and sheepishly made my way up the stairs with a awkward gait. I entered the first floor and escorted by the elbows to the living room. The music was still going, the TV was on at a low volume and there were about 15-16 women, no men. All scattered around on the a relocated dining table were toys. Adult toys, I should more specifically say. Vibrators, rubber cocks, ticklers, etc. Also, there were packages of other items and over chair backs were an assortment of intimate apparel items – teddy's, negligees, panties. This was a "special" home party.

I was the only one blushing, far as I could tell. My gaze moved around the room, acknowledging the stares of amusement. As move vision panned across the room, I realized the there was a DVD playing on the HD plasma big screen. It appeared to be a "how-to" of some kind. Well, it was actually pretty clear what the lesson was. There was this chick sharing techniques on erotic massage of a man's cock. Hands, mouth, the whole works. My eyes must have given me away big time – they all laughed at my expression. Aunt Jan laughed the loudest.

I'm not sure if I would call it a vote of sympathy, but Aunt Jan was soon in front of me handing a glass of wine over. I gulped it quickly and it was replenished as again she laughed loudly. They were all having a great time at my expense. Then I started to laugh and it kept on going until I was about doubled over. The ice was broken and I was okay. So I thought.

I was introduced all around, meeting lot of good looking drunk women. I was quite the popular guys all of a sudden. Guess you could say the ratio was in my favor. The ladies I met earlier in the evening were quite vocal in their comments of how great it was of me to "pop in." We had another good laugh. Then I was given an introduction to the lady who brought the goodies and was the professional hostess spearheading the party. Her name was Natalie and she was a sweet heart. And H-O-T.

Natalie might have been 30 years old, about 5'4" and nice chestnut colored hair to her mid-back. She had on a short clingy cotton shirt and was modeling one of the apparel items. A satin red push up bra. She chatted a moment with me as if she was not on display – while I gawked and tried to keep my tongue in my mouth. Another party guest came up behind her and reached around and cupped her modest 32C tits. She said, "Nat, I think someone likes the new brassiere." More laughs again.

My cock was at a funny angle as it swelled in my jeans. The head of my cock was wedged over toward my right thigh. As I swelled, the pain worsened, the head twisting. I had to move or adjust myself – one or the other, but fast. Aunt Jan was back again with the wine and was filling my glass when I shuddered slightly from the sharpening pain in my pants. She spilled it – right on the area of interest. How convenient. My erection, if not noticed before, was now glaring as she hurried with a cloth towel to wipe the spill. I cringed as she tried to damp the wine blotch stain – her hand directly on my swolen head and shaft.

Aunt Jan wavered when she realized she was not only trying to do the hospitable thing, but she was putting pressure on my rigid dick. More laughs from all the others – then Aunt Jan laughed and so did I. She looked me in the eye and suggested I try to make myself more comfortable. I reached down and maneuvered my cock through my jeans and felt much better. My cock, still obviously erect for all to see, was at least now positioned with the shaft up toward my belly button. I was not imagining things – every set of eyes in the room followed my effort to adjust my cock. I knew I was blushing deeply and turned to force some conversation with Aunt Jan. She was staring at my cock, her mouth working to hide a growing grin.

Seconds later, the music and TV volumes were muted by Natalie, our hostess moderating the scene. She casually announced the need for a volunteer amongst the ladies. She opened a carton as she was making her request and extracted another DVD and some nylon contraption from a silk bag. She indicated that they would show a brief instructional video and she would need a volunteer who "is blessed in the chest." More loud bursts of laughter, and a few kind of nervous chuckles, one definitely from me.

In went the DVD before any volunteers stepped forward. Soon the woman on the video, generously "blessed," explained the sexual aid she was about to demonstrate would render much pleasure to a man and woman. The actress, topless with a large set of tits, got to the point by explaining men loved contact with a woman's breasts, especially with the penis. This "patented" device properly used would provide a man and woman "hours" of pleasure, permitting the man to intimately enjoy contact with the breasts, the woman would enjoy to perhaps a lesser degree the feel, the sensation of a man's more sensitive sex tool between her breasts.

The room was stone silent, except for the DVD actress. She spoke while the rest of us we listening intently. The actress fluidly and with little effort took action and within seconds had the nylon toy on her torso, working her big breasts in the sling - soon she was laying back on a sofa prop, her tits bundled in the nylon contraption in such a fashion as her tits were lifted and sandwiched – her boobs pressed together without the need for her hands to press them up and together.

I was deeply immersed in the visual, no longer hearing many of the fine actress' scripted words. I broke contact with the TV and coyly glanced to see what was going on around me. Most eyes were watching the video, plenty were on me. Aunt Jan was caught up in the DVD. In short fashion, and to properly demonstrate the function of the sex toy, a male actor joined the demonstration. Of course, he was supremely built and had the porn star cock. Long and thick. They were effective in showing why this sex toy was a good seller. The stud was giving an aggressive tit fuck to the actress and she smiled while saying how nice it was to get tit fucked and no have to work so hard blanching her tits together. She proceeded to show how "user friendly" the device was, an easy adjustable mechanism to tighten the tits to sandwich a nice big cock, or as she put it "even lesser enjoyed man" will love it since the device can be changed for all sizes of cocks. The only disclaimer was that the woman had to have a decent set of tits. This got a bunch of laughs.

End of the DVD. Natalie wanted a volunteer. We all thought she was kidding. NO – SHE WAS NOT KIDDING. She wanted a lady in the party to actually get topless and give it a try. Aunt Jan laughed immediately and said she was severely under qualified. She was not self conscious about her small tits.

I found this appealing.

Aunt Jan, as her personality dictates, took center stage and gandered among her guests, smiling. Her gaze stopped, locking on Deanna. Oh yeah, one of the beauties I met as I was leaving. Short with major lung capacity.

12