He Drives Me Crazy

Story Info
She hates how controlling and arrogant her boss is.
887 words
3.96
57.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,435 Followers

Jordana pouted as she leaned over her desk. Her back hurt and she was in a miserable mood. Adam had given her two projects to finish by the end of the day and her computer was running slow. She had thought that working as a graphic designer would be fun but ever since being hired at this company, she was slowly being driven crazy.

Adam was much older then she and had a way of making her feel small and useless. She had been at the top of her class in college but the moment she had handed in her first project, he had ripped it to shreds, both literally, and physically. She had cried and that had just given him more fuel to tell her to shape up.

Jordana brushed her blonde hair away from her face and carefully placed the photo in the design. It was a week before Christmas and this was not how she wanted to spend her last day of work before the holidays. Other workplaces had parties, and get-togethers. Overall fun activities. She and Adam were the only ones working because he was her boss and he had decided that this project needed to be finished tonight.

"Stop daydreaming. The faster we get this done the less time I have to spend here with you." Adam barked those words then went back to working.

Jordana tried to continue working but her mind kept flashing to a scene that had occurred a few months before. It had been another late night and although she didn't really remember the details of how it started, it had ended with her flat on her back on his desk with her skirt around her hips. He had licked and sucked on her pussy until she came so hard she saw stars. The next day at work Jordana had been freaked out about what to say to Adam. Had it been the stress of working long hours? Had it been the fact she had worn a skirt for the first time. None of those questions were ever answered and now here she was two months later wearing the same skirt. She saw the same look in his eyes and she knew that her thoughts were naughty and forbidden.

Jordana tried to concentrate but kept glancing over at her boss. He was at least forty-five, if not older. He was tall, over six feet, with blonde hair and blue eyes. He wore casual clothes all the time and could be a clothing model. Today he was wearing beige pants with a green golf shirt. She knew he was single. He mentioned how girlfriends were annoying and gave him no time to enjoy the good things in life. According to Adam golf, swimming, and gambling were the most important things.

Jordana was lost in thought. She didn't see Adam walk over. He was standing over her and moved quickly to pick her up and carry her to the closest empty desk. He kissed her so hard that their teeth hit. He pushed her back and ran his large hands down her body.

"You drive me insane Jordana. How the hell am I supposed to get any worked done with you looking so sexy." Adam hissed those words and shoved three fingers into her pussy. Part of her lace panties slid inside her as he roughly finger fucked her.

"I'm sorry." Jordana's voice was timid which caused Adam to growl loudly.

"Don't be sorry. I love it." Adam continued to finger her wet pussy as he undid his pants. Adam knew she wanted it but thought it best to ask. "Tell me to stop."

Jordana shook her head. The tension in the air was thick. She couldn't stand it any more. She reached for his cock and stroked it hard and fast. She wasn't gentle and she knew there was no way she could even try to be.

Adam moaned and pulled her butt closer to the edge of the table. He pushed in hard and held his cock deep inside her. Jordana was arching her back, trying to push him deeper. He grunted and grabbed her hips, thrusting in and out of her pussy.

"You feel so good. Fuck you're my boss. This is so naughty." Jordana was trying to think but the friction of his cock against her g-spot was causing her to slowly lose control. He continued to thrust and finally she let go completely.

Her whole body spasmed as her orgasm ripped through her body. Adam dug his hands into her hips, holding her against his cock. Her pussy tightened around his cock and he cried out. "Fuck I can't hold back. You drive me crazy."

"You drive me more crazy." Jordana opened her eyes just as Adam came. She felt his cock swell and his hot cum shoot into her pussy. She lay there until Adam's breathing was back to normal. His cock was softening and he pulled it out slowly.

Jordana closed her legs and sat up. She watched as Adam tucked his cock back into his pants. She didn't really know what to say. She got off the desk and sat back down at her desk. Finally, she blurted out.

"You still drive me crazy."

Adam grinned and went back to work.

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,435 Followers