He Finally Meets His Mistress Ch. 04

Story Info
His weekend continues.
3.1k words
4.06
37.6k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 05/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 4: Note to readers: If you have not read the first 3 parts of this story you may want to take a moment and do so as this is a direct continuation of them. Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy the stories as much as I have enjoyed writing them for you. Please feel free to send me feedback. Happy reading!!!

As you stand there hands against the window, you close your eyes in fear of actually seeing someone outside that may be able to actually see you standing there. I walk over, knock on the window, and tell you, “Andrew open your eyes and watch outside, there may be something out there that you must see” I then again disappear from your sight, and you are left there to wait for further instructions. People walking out in the parking lot, and around the building you pray that they don’t look your way, however you know better than to move from that spot as you know what will happen if you make Mistress angry. You can hear the opening of suitcases, and bags, wondering what I am taking out of them but also a little apprehensive of what I may bring out to use next. So far you have enjoyed your evening but it is just the beginning, we are still on the first day and you know there are still 2 full days to go. You also know my imagination so nothing in your mind is ruled out.

The phone rings:

“Hello?”

“Yes this is her”

“OHHH Thank you”

“Yes we will be down soon”

“Thank you, Goodbye”

You hear the click of the receiver being replaced down on the phone, wondering who was on the other end you continue to try and hear what I am getting ready. Suddenly it becomes perfectly quiet in the room. I have laid out what I want you to wear, and am sitting on the end of the bed watching you. Very quietly I move over toward you, standing behind you now, you suddenly you feel my tongue softly touching the bottom of your right cheek, right where your cheek meets your thigh. Slowly sliding my tongue along the crease, and then tickling between your legs and moving on to the other side. Once I have covered the bottom of your cheeks with the wetness from my mouth I slide my tongue up the crevice between your cheeks and up your spine. Stopping at the back of your neck, I nibble gently. Reaching around all you hear is a loud click of the cock cage I just placed over your manhood. You know better than to say anything but you hear me giggle in your ear, which makes you a bit nervous.

“Turn around my pet” You turn and I gently push you against the window, now instead of your hands against the window, your ass is pressed tightly along the glass. I kiss your lips and point over at the bed where I have laid out your outfit for your next adventure. “Go get those clothes on, I will be out of the bathroom in 5 minutes, I suggest you get busy getting dressed, and then have yourself at the front door and ready to go out, and have fun, but remember YOU MUST BEHAVE…”

“Yes Ma’am” And you start to walk over to the bed. Your walking has become a bit slower due to the cage that is connected to your cock; you are not sure how to maneuver your steps without it pulling on the sensitive skin in which it is wrapped around so tightly. I give you a swift hard swat, and you pick up speed, as I move to the bathroom.

Walking out of the bathroom you notice I am wearing a leather body suit, lace nylons, black high healed shoes, and my hair is up in a very high pony tail. I have long black gloves over my hands, and half up my arm. I lean against the doorway and notice you are leaning on the front door in the outfit I picked out for this special occasion. You are wearing tight biker pants that’s zipper goes from the waistband in the front down between your legs and back up along your ass to the waistband in the back, there is a latch on the back where I can lock it so that you can not get out of them however I have chosen not to do so just yet. You are also sporting a bright yellow T-shirt that says: ”I belong to her” with an arrow pointing to your right….on the back it says “Mistress Janessa’s play thing” I walk over to the table, pick up my collar and leash, and my riding crop, and walk back over to you. Placing the collar around your neck, and clicking the leash to the o-ring I swat your thigh while saying “shall we go my pet?”

We walk out the room and to the elevator where there are 3 other people waiting to go downstairs. I wonder if they are also going to the party but don’t say anything as you do not know about it yet. I want to display my toy, my wonderful pet, the one I have longed for, so long…. “Come my pet, let’s go down the stairs” And I open the stairs door and walk in shutting it behind us. I stop you at the top of the stairs and walk around you, I then hop on your back and say “giddy up down we go, all the way to the lobby” You wrap your arms around my legs at the knees and start on our journey down the stairwell. Once reaching the bottom floor, I instruct you to gently put me down, and we walk out the lobby stairway door. The lobby is full of people, some dressed in outfits that you can see are of the same type as ours, and some dressed in everyday clothing. I instruct you to come with me, as I give your leash a gentle tug, and we walk out the front door. I then take your leash and making it very short walk along your right side I parade you up and down the main street of the city. The look on your face is of pure embarrassment but I walk along side you happy and very proud of my boy. You then let the inward feelings go and realize that there are other mistresses, and masters walking their slaves up and down the street. There are people driving by honking their horns, smiling, laughing and seeming truly happy. You then realize this is all planned ahead of time, the streets are closed off to regular traffic and these cars are actually going to the hotel parking lot to park for the party which we will soon be at.

Just as we reach the front door to the hotel again, you glance over, sitting on the bus bench in front of the hotel is a mistress with her slave bent over her lap giving him a good old fashioned spanking. He is crying out begging her to stop, repeating “yes mistress I will behave I promise, oh yes mistress” You then realize this person bent over her lap is a very close friend of yours and you quickly turn to walk into the lobby. I pull you to a stop, and whisper in your ear…”that could be you if you don’t behave, understood?” You whisper back, “yes Ma’am” not letting on that you knew the slave that was getting his bottom warmed by this beautiful mistress outside.

We then walk into the banquet room and take our nametags and place them on our outfits.

They Read:

”Mistress Janessa”

mistress to Slave Andrew

And:

“Slave Andrew”

I belong to

Mistress Janessa

I then take you into the room and as we glance around the room you notice there are about 5 papers hanging from the ceiling with different words on them.. One reads.. “Slaves stable” another reads “Mistress’s and Masters forum” another reads “Play forum” another reads “exchange forum” and finally the last reads “for display” You glance over at me and I just smile at you and tug your leash to make you walk along with me. We walk over pick up a map of the room, and then continue on over to the “slaves stable” I then go over to the handcuffs attached to the bar on the wall and wrap the chain around your waist and hook the cuffs to it. Leaving you secured tightly, I walk back over to the Mistress and Master forum and take my seat.

We all introduce ourselves and introduce who are slaves are. As it goes around the forum, I notice the woman who had her slave over her knee sitting a few seats from me. I get up from my seat and move over to one that is next to her and quietly start a conversation. We discuss different methods of punishment, as well as different games we like to play with our slaves. I tell her that I thought my slave learned from that spanking she gave outside even though he wasn’t the one being punished. We both giggle at that thought and decide to move on to the next forum of the party.

The play forum: As we walk in we notice a few of the mistresses and masters sitting around a big round table. They have cards all dealt before them so my new friend and I decide we would watch and see what happens. There are 3 very large masters, and 4 good size mistresses, and then one very young and very small mistress. I glance over at my new friend and whisper: “wonder if she is able to control her slave” As we watch we realize the small woman is the one in charge of this table. She seems to know exactly what she is capable of doing, and capable of winning. The game is very much like a poker game only they are betting their ability to control their slave, or betting their ability to control each others slave. I decided I was much better off to just watch this as I do not like to share my property. You are mine, and I do not think I could watch someone else play with you much less discipline you in any way. But it was a lot of fun to sit and watch anyway. One of the masters was very sure of himself. He obviously felt he could control anyone’s slave and bid accordingly. Little did he know that the small mistress has the largest and most muscular slave in the room!! Deciding I had had enough of this forum I turn to my new friend and tell her “I am moving on, I will speak to you later” “Oh wait” she says.. “I will move on with you, I can only take just so much of someone who thinks they can control everyone and everything without realizing their own limits.” We giggle at that and move on to the exchange forum..

Entering the exchange forum; I know I won’t be exchanging anyone. But to sit back and watch others do so is not only hilarious but also very informative. You learn new tricks by watching others in action. I glance back over to you still attached by the cuffs, standing there, trying to be quiet. I notice you doing a few motions with your head and wonder what you are up to now. But turn back to the forum and enjoy watching the scene being played before me. The Master standing in the front of the forum asks if there is anyone who would like to learn some new moves in discipline. He offers his slave as the guinea pig and many of us raise our hands. One by one he brings us up to the front, and introduces us to ‘Janey’ his slave. He asks Janey to demonstrate different things thru out the introductions. I am amazed at how well trained she is. She does just exactly what her master insists upon and follows his directions to the letter. He then suddenly takes her by the arm, and escorts her over to the couch. Lays her over the arm of the couch and displays her bare bottom to everyone sitting there. She spreads her legs, and raises her bottom and then is told to stay in position.

He then motions his hand over as to say, “I leave my slaves bottom for your personal use” Just as he does this, another woman brings around a large male dressed in a black leather body suit with the crotch and the ass cut out. The only skin showing is his cock, his balls, and his ass. She walks him up to this man, and hands him the leash that is attached to his outfit. His head is hung low, and his arms are behind his back. He kneels in front of his Master and says, “I am here for your use sir, how may I be of assistance to you?” The master walks around him, reaching down and giving his ass a good sound hard swat, (which echoes through the whole room) he yelps but does not move. He is then told to stand up…which he does, the then is walked over to the mistress sitting in the far right corner of our chairs. He instructs his slave to lay across her lap, while he hands this mistress a paddle. He moves the paddle in her hand to position it so when it connects to this boys rear, it will connect solid, and hard. He then raises her arm and brings it down fast and hard. The wood of the paddle connects with his bare skin with a loud smack sound. The master then tells this mistress, “go ahead give him about 50 of those” and she does.. He then moves to the next person, laying across their lap and receiving the same. I noticed that as this slave received every swat, the girl lying over the arm of the couch flinched as if she was the one being paddled. I wondered if this was the result this master was looking for and decided I would move on to the next forum. But that I would do my best to catch up to him later and ask my questions.

For display forum: This is one forum I believe I can be involved with. I like the idea of displaying my boy toy, my slave, my submissive, and the one who will follow my directions. I sit somewhere in the center of the room and watch. Each one of the mistress’s and their slaves has something they do to display ownership. Some you can tell they have displayed before, some is brand new. I make a mental note that if I am going to display my slaves that I make each time something new that I have them do. It was more exciting, and more entertaining if the slaves did not know what to expect as they stand before these people. This man (whom I assume was the administrator of the party) walks over and asks if there was anyone who would like to be next to display their pet.. I raised my hand and he asked who was mine. I described you and he said he would fetch you and be right back. I walked up to the front of the room. The woman who I had become friends with, walked in with her slave in tow… she took a seat at the side of the room, and made her slave kneel beside her. The man who went to fetch you comes back with you on a very short leash, your hands handcuffed behind your back, and your head is bowed. He brings you over to me, hands me the leash and tells me to go on with my display.

I smile at everyone, and take the handcuffs off your wrists. I tell you.. “Get into position” you do so by putting your hands behind your head, and spreading your legs, and looking straight ahead you notice your friend kneeling next to his mistress. You try hard not to look his way. I then tell you that it is inspection time. You look at me with a pleading look and I take the zipper of your pants, and unzip them and sliding them off each side of your body. I then walk around you, as you stand there half naked, I squat behind you giving each cheek a kiss, then taking my lipstick out I write across each cheek, “I BELONG TO MISS JESS” I then bend you over, and give each cheek 3 hard swats with my crop. Each swat strategically landing under the words in order to underline them. I then stand you up, kiss each cheek, and turn you around. I then turn you back toward the people and tell you, “pay your tribute to your mistress Andrew” and you kneel down and begin to kiss my bottom, caressing gently. After kissing each cheek, you bow down and wait for further instructions. I look at everyone and ask “anyone have any questions about his devotion?”

A blonde mistress raises her hand and asks, “What kind of cage is that I have never seen one quite like that before. Could you demonstrate what it will do for us?”

“OH yes, not a problem” I turn you toward her, and reach around your waist. My fingernails slide between the bars of the cage and I begin to tease you. You start to react, and as you do the space in your cage gets smaller and smaller until your cock has grown as much as the cage will allow. You begin to groan with anguish and try to do your best to control your raging hard-on. I then reach over to the side and take the feather.. Tickling your whole groin area you beg me to stop.

“oh mistress please stop” I remind you you must take what I give, and again tickle you. I continue this for quite some time. The look on your face is pleading, but you don’t say a word to prove you are devoted to your Mistress.

“Thank you everyone, he will now stay just this way until I have instructed him to allow himself to go soft” and I go sit down tugging on your leash right behind me. I sit next to my new friend and you and her slave stare at each other with disbelief….

To be continued in part 5: