He Finds Letter on Wife's Laptop

Story Info
Husband sees what his wife really wants.
794 words
3.74
252.5k
61
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tabbisfull
Tabbisfull
3,204 Followers

I found this letter or whatever it is on my wife's laptop computer. I think she uploaded it to a website or plans to. I know of an experience site that she visits, but I haven't found it there. I think she may have wanted me to find this, because she had asked me to scan a receipt and save it to her laptop. If this is what she wants, I think I can fix her up with something similar. She is very cute and petite, and filling this fantasy for her should be very easy.

*

Sharing me is new to us. It just kind of happened and I'm sure it will happen again, because we now share so many fantasies. I would like to know what other wives think about it and how they enjoy the experience.

The first time I was shared he came in me and I think that is how I was hooked. It happened to me unexpectedly when I was doing some nude pictures for my husband. He took me from behind sort of forcefully and with my reluctance. I didn't resist too much, because it seemed so fast. I was still sorting my thoughts when he came inside me. It seemed like he only went in and out a few times kind of hard and came in me. I was scared at first and even shaking a little (I get cold easy). The more I thought about it; the hornier I became. I had to have more and soon got it good.

My fantasy has become being taken when I am not suspecting. I know I will be a little reluctant, but as long as they are nice to me, don't hurt me, and really enjoy my little body, I will also probably like it.

My husband plans to make this happen. He will decide who and how many. He wants me when they are through with me. I don't know where or when this will happen, but I am wet with anticipation.

This is somewhat how I envision the event:

I will be in a dress with my little white cotton panties on underneath. When I return home, men will be waiting inside that I am unaware of and do not know. As soon as I am in the door, one will take my bag and cover my mouth while holding me from behind. The others come out and immediately escort me in to my house. They will restrain me without hurting me as some begin to lift my dress and touch me. I will be fingered and licked by pulling my panties to the side. They will need to keep something over my mouth, because I am pretty squeaky and loud. They will hold my legs open a little when I am pushed over the arm of the sofa. My panties are at my knees when they begin to take turns with me. Then they lift me up and put me on my back. The two guys holding my feet open take off my shoes and hold my feet open for the others. After having their way with me and coming inside of me, they will pull up my panties but leave the top of my dress down around my waist. They will leave me tied and barefooted for my husband to find me when he gets home which is soon.

When my husband comes in he asks if I am okay and pretends that he knows nothing. When he discovers that I kind of liked the attention, he decides to "punish" me by fucking me hard and making me tell him about it. Then he touches me while he is in me and finally allows me to come. He then dresses me in the same dress and panties and takes me out to eat dinner while I am still messy from all of the use. It will seem that everyone who sees me will probably know what just happened to me. That in itself is a turn on. My husband may even allow others to have me while we are out. Maybe he will let them do me in the kitchen or at our car. He might even take me to our boat and let some men there have me. Those men are always trying to get me to bed.

This is just kind of an idea of how I see it happening. Please share your thoughts and ideas with me. I will try to keep you posted.

Love,

Tabbi

PS: I also think it would be exciting to chat while I and getting it from my husband or possibly someone else. I like chatting with people.

Well, that is what I found.

Tabbisfull
Tabbisfull
3,204 Followers