He Fulfills My Fantasy...

Story Info
Hubby gives wife the chance to be with 2 men at once.
2.8k words
4.3
86.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband and I don't keep secrets from one another. So I know that he had quite the wild life during his first marriage, and he knows that while I had some fun as a teenager, my first marriage was horrible – especially as far as sex went. Because I was so repressed for a long time, he is very interested in fulfilling my fantasies. Of course I don't think he expected that my main fantasy was having two men at once, but I was pleasantly surprised that he wasn't bothered by the idea. We've spent many times in bed together with him talking to me about it, teasing me, just to get me more turned on. We hadn't been out actively looking for anyone, only because it's a little tricky to bring that idea up, especially when I'm picky and I'm not into casual sex. I'd rather at least be friends with the person...

So I hung out and chatted online, with no real expectation of finding anyone interesting. But I finally started talking to someone who didn't jump right into asking me about sex. We had things in common and discussed everyday stuff. So I was okay with it when the conversations eventually turned naughty, especially after he sent me pics and I saw his thick cock. My husband caught me in bed that day, getting myself off with my vibrator. He tormented me with his hands and tongue until I confessed why I was so hot right then. We ended up having incredibly hot sex while he teased me about how my friend's thick cock would feel inside me... and afterwards, he was very thoughtful and said he would take care of things soon.

One Friday night a couple months later I came home from work to find my husband packing a couple of bags for us. "We're going away on a little weekend trip," he said. "Don't worry about changing, you can get cleaned up and change when we get to the hotel." Hmmmm, I thought, we hadn't been away for a long time, this would be nice. In the car, I kept trying to get him to tell me where we were going and what we were doing, but he wouldn't tell me. He just kept smiling a little smile and I saw him check his phone a few times. After over an hour, we stopped at a hotel. It wasn't anywhere special, so I was a little confused about what was going on. We checked in and went up to the room. He laid the bags on the bed, then turned and kissed me deeply and told me to get into the shower and get cleaned up. He said, "I'll have an outfit laid out for you to wear when you get out. I have to go out for a bit, but you should be ready by the time I get back." I started to question him about what he was doing and where he was going, but he cut off my questions with a kiss and swatted my ass to get me to run into the bathroom. I heard the door click shut as I was getting into the shower, and I spent several minutes in the hot water and steam just trying to figure out what he could possibly be doing.

After I got out of the shower, I walked out into the room to see what outfit he wanted me to wear and I raised an eyebrow when I saw it. He had picked out my sexy red with black lace bra and panty set, with a short skirt, button down top and heels. "Well," I thought," we must at least be going to a nice dinner or something." I got dressed, cursing him a little under my breath because the top he had picked out was one I had stopped wearing to work because it stretched a little too tightly across my DD chest. To make it fit right, I had to unbutton it to the point that it wouldn't have been professional at work...but since we were going out, I guessed it would be okay.

I was just finishing my makeup when he walked back in the door. He grinned when he saw me. "Perfect!" he said. He walked up behind me, brushed my hair out of the way and began kissing the back of my neck. "Mmmmm," I said, "You know what that does to me; we won't make it to dinner if you don't stop that!" "Oh yes we will," he said in a low voice in my ear, "Because your friend is waiting for us in the car. I just went to pick him up." "WHAT?!" I shrieked. He gave me a wicked grin, and explained that he had gotten his e-mail address from my account, and that they had been planning this together for a few weeks. I couldn't help it, a shiver of anticipation went through me and he grinned again. "We shouldn't keep him waiting," he said, and grabbed my purse and handed it to me as he ushered me out the door.

My friend was waiting at the car, holding the passenger side door open for me. I saw him look me up and down as we approached, taking in the skirt and heels that showed off my legs, and the shirt that displayed my chest, and he smiled. I hugged him nervously in greeting, and his hand slid down briefly to grab my ass before he let go. We all piled into the car, and headed to a local restaurant. I understood why they chose it the minute we walked in, as it was dimly lit and was filled mostly with booths tucked into their own little alcoves. The waitress gave us a bit of a funny look when my husband requested a booth and all three of us slid in, with me in the center. I don't even remember what I ate because I was so distracted. My husband and my friend took pleasure in teasing me, both giving me light touches and kisses, sliding their hands up my legs but not touching anything, just making sure I was getting as hot and bothered as possible. I also kept blushing at the conversation, as they discussed me, how I looked, and what I could do sexually as if I wasn't even there.

When we headed back to the car, I was confused when my friend held one of the back doors open for me. My husband nodded and said, "That's fine, but no touching under the clothes. Not yet." While my husband drove us back to the hotel, my friend pulled me onto his lap and began running his hands all over my body, while we kissed deeply. Knowing what would be happening at the hotel, and after the attention I had already gotten, I could feel my pussy getting wet.

None of us could get up to the room fast enough. When we finally shut and locked the door behind us, my husband grabbed me and spun me around to face him. "Are you SURE this is what you want?" he whispered. I nodded, unable to speak. He smiled and turned me back around to face my friend, staying behind me. He leaned down and said into my ear, "Then I think I should unwrap his present for him, hmm?" He reached his arms around me and began unbuttoning my shirt as my friend watched, pulling it off and letting it slide to the floor. He slooowly slid my skirt down my legs next, leaving me standing in just my sexy underwear and my heels.

By this point I could see my friend's cock straining against the front of his jeans. "Now I think you said he likes your tits, right?" my husband asked, as he began to undo the clasps of my bra and slid it off. I heard my friend gasp a little as my DD breasts were freed from their confinement, showing my hard nipples. My husband chuckled and pushed me toward him. My friend immediately came forward and grabbed me, kissing me deeply and running his hands over my chest, teasing my nipples. As he lowered his head to suck on them, my husband came up behind me. He twined his fingers in my hair, pulling my head back so my back arched and my chest stuck out even farther, pushing my breasts into my friend's face. Raining kisses down my neck, he kept up a running dialogue of what was happening, knowing how hot it would get me. Finally he said, "I think you need to show off your talents, dear. I want to watch you suck his cock." I immediately began unbuttoning my friend's jeans and pushed them down, along with his underwear. Grabbing his cock, I started to sink to my knees, but my husband stopped me. "Trust me, man," he said to my friend, "with her skills your knees will give out on you. You'll want to be sitting down." My friend took off the rest of his clothes, while I kicked off my heels, and made himself comfortable leaning up against the head of the bed. I crawled up in between his legs and looked up at him, my mouth hovering just inches away from his cock. I kept eye contact as I slowly licked the length of the shaft, then swirled my tongue around the tip. As I began to take him into my mouth, he leaned his head back and groaned. When I heard a click I glanced around, and realized my husband was taking pictures of me sucking my friend's cock. My friend realized it too, and took the camera from my husband for a moment to snap a few pictures from his angle. I played to the camera, looking straight at it while I slid his whole cock into my mouth and throat. My husband, his hands now free, slipped out of his clothes and began stroking his cock as he watched me work. My friend nearly dropped the camera when my lips reached the base of his cock. My husband chuckled. "I told you, she's the best," he said. I began sliding his cock in and out of my mouth, faster and faster, feeling his cock and balls tighten. He grabbed my head and pushed it down on his cock as he squirted his load of cum in my mouth. I swallowed it all, licking the last few drops as they oozed from the tip.

"That's my girl," my husband said as he came toward the bed and flipped me onto my back while my friend was trying to catch his breath. He looked at my friend. "Have I mentioned how wet she gets from sucking cock?" he asked. "She totally gets off on it. I can usually slide right in." He slid two fingers inside me, illustrating his point, and I moaned, so hot after everything that had already happened. He pulled me down to the edge of the bed and lowered his head to my pussy, licking and sucking my clit while he slid his fingers in and out. I came almost immediately, but he didn't stop, pushing me to two, three, then four orgasms. After the second, my friend had recovered enough to want to be involved again. He grabbed my wrists and pinned them down with one hand, while he sucked on my nipples again. Pinned and overcome by sensations, all I could do was cum and scream.

Finally my husband stopped, only to look at my friend and say "Your turn, you should really taste her." As they changed places, my husband leaned down and kissed me. "Oh, and my turn too..." he said, as he slid his cock into my mouth. I sucked frantically as my friend licked my pussy. I couldn't see what was going on, but I finally felt him stop and heard him moving. My husband said "Hang on a sec" and slid his cock out of my mouth. As I looked down to see what was happening, I saw my friend positioning himself to slide his cock into my pussy. My husband had stopped to grab the camera again. "I want to see the look on your face when he slides that thick cock inside you, dear. I want to remember it." I moaned as it slid inside me...his cock felt so different. The thought that another cock was inside me while my husband watched just made it even hotter. As my friend began fucking me, my husband put down the camera and slid his cock back into my mouth. After a few minutes, they both pulled out and flipped me over. As my friend slid his cock back into me from behind, I moaned around my husband's cock. He started fucking my mouth while my friend fucked me from behind, his body slamming into me. Both of their thrusts became more and more frantic, until with one last hard thrust my friend came deep inside me. Seeing that pushed my husband over the edge and he grabbed my head as he came in my mouth. We all collapsed on the bed, but they weren't about to let me rest. My husband pushed me down and told me I should clean off my friend's cock. I took him into my mouth again, tasting our mingled juices. I wasn't sure if he'd be able to continue, but after a few minutes as I sucked him he slowly got hard again.

While I was sucking him, my husband slid his cock inside my pussy and slowly thrust in and out. He leaned down to whisper in my ear, "Time for what you really wanted, love....why don't you ride him?" I shivered at the thought and slid up the bed, climbing on top and straddling my friend, sliding his cock into me. He moaned and grabbed my hips as I rode him, thrusting up to meet my movements. I felt the weight shift on the bed as my husband climbed up behind me and pushed me to lean forward a bit so he would have access. Slowly he slid his cock, still slick from being inside me, into my ass. The feeling was incredible, being filled completely. Gently at first, then harder and harder, they both began thrusting inside me. I couldn't do much but just go along with their motions, and I felt like I was having one long continuous orgasm. I was screaming so loudly I was surprised no one knocked on the door to check on us. With one last thrust they both came inside me within seconds of one another. We collapsed on the bed, completely spent and gasping for breath.

After a couple of minutes my husband got up and went into the bathroom to clean up. My friend lay with his arm around me, just enjoying the afterglow for the moment. My husband came back to the bed and told my friend he could go clean up now. Half dozing, I felt my friend get up and heard the bathroom door shut. Suddenly, my husband pulled me to the edge of the bed, and thrust his still hard cock inside my pussy. As I protested weakly, he whispered fiercely "You know the rules." I nodded and gave in, lifting my legs to his shoulders so he could slide deep. My friend came out of the bathroom and saw us and stopped, a bit shocked I think that we were going again. My husband looked at him and said, "It was one of the rules for letting her have this... I'm always to be the last one who cums inside her, no matter how tired or sore she is." My friend settled into the chair across the room and watched as I got fucked again. I didn't think I'd be able to cum any more after what I'd already been through, but my body said otherwise. My husband always knew how to get me off.

After a few minutes of watching, I realized my friend's cock was coming back to life as well. He began stroking it slowly as he watched the action. As my husband's thrusts got faster, I knew he was getting close, and my friend's hand also began to move a bit faster as I watched. He got up and stood beside the bed, still stroking his cock. As my husband gave his final thrust and came, I arched my back and screamed with the pleasure of my own climax. A few seconds later, I felt my friend's hot cum hit my breasts as he shot it all over me.

I lay on the bed, practically unable to move, as he and my husband gathered their clothes and got dressed. They each kissed me and left to take my friend home, leaving me covered and filled with cum on the bed - and completely satisfied.