He Gave Me an "A"

Story Info
She passed the class with her body.
2.9k words
4.3
86.8k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,529 Followers

19 year old Brittany sat in her college English class kicking her leg that was resting over the other one. She hated this class but she knew if she wanted to get her degree, she had to take it. She listened halfheartedly to Professor Kelly who stood at the front of the class, giving his lecture. Brittany just doodled in her notebook as she heard his voice drone on.

She was so engrossed in her doodling that she didn't realize class had ended until Professor Kelly called her up to his desk. Looking around, she was surprised to see that she was the only student left.

Standing up, she fixed her skirt and tank top and then walked up to his desk. Brittany was only a couple inches shorter then Professor Kelly's 6', 175lb built frame but for some reason the older man scared her in some ways.

True she was no shrinking violet herself, at 5'9" and 140lbs. But something about the way the older man looked at her gave her the creeps. "You wanted to see me Professor Kelly?" She asked leaning her hip against the desk.

Calvin Kelly let his eyes drift over Brittany's shoulder length chestnut hair and amber eyes. He may have been 42 to her 19, but his old cock still rose at the sight of an attractive young woman. He put his sternest expression on his face. "Yes Brittany. You are currently failing my class."

Brittany, who had been examining her nails, looked up at him in surprise. She knew she hadn't done well on the last test, but failing? "I'm failing?"

Calvin nodded; he pulled out his grade book and showed her.

Brittany's eyes widened when she saw the "F" by her name. "But professor, I can't fail this class. I need it to get my degree."

Calvin looked at her, well there are only 2 more weeks in the semester. I don't see how you are going to bring you grade up in that time. Especially if all you do is doodle in my class instead of listening."

Brittany blushed at the fact that she had been caught. "Is there anything I can do?" She asked lifting her eyes to his.

Calvin thought of plenty of things she could do, most of them with her naked while she leaned over his desk. Instead he just looked at her. "Well, I see you have two options, you can take the class again during summer term or take it again next year."

Brittany's eyes widened. "I can't. I am going away with my parents over the summer and I need to pass this class this year or I won't be able to take the classes I need next year." Her amber eyes filled with tears. "Please professor, I'll do anything to pass this class."

Calvin once again let his green eyes move over her body before he lifted them back to hers. "Well there is one thing you can do."

Her eyes were pleading, "What is it? I'll do anything."

He licked his lips. "Will you sleep with me to pass the class?"

Brittany looked at him in shock. "You mean let you fuck me?"

Calvin nodded, his dirty blonde hair streaked with gray falling down over his forehead.

Brittany nervously bit her lower lip as her eyes dropped to his desk. "I've never...done that before." She stuttered blushing.

Now it was Calvin's turn to look surprised." Never?"

Brittany shook her head even as her face continued to redden.

Calvin smiled at her, his cock jumping in his pants. "Hm...Nice," Brittany lifted her eyes to his. "Well like I said, I don't see any other way you are going to pass this class."

Brittany stood there nervously, she had to admit to herself that he was handsome in his own way, but was she willing to sleep with him to pass the class? It wasn't her virginity that bothered her, she wasn't worried about that either way, it was just that...the thought of sleeping with her professor. She lifted her eyes to his. "What grade will you give me?"

Calvin's eyes glowed as he smiled; it was like he had just gotten the biggest cookie in the jar. "You let me fuck you and not only will you pass this class, but I'll give you an "A".

She was shocked at that, "An "A"?"

He nodded.

She looked nervously around the empty room, "Now, here?"

Again he nodded never taking his eyes from hers.

She forced herself to look into his eyes, her body shivered at the look of pure lust she found there. She swallowed hard then nodded. "Okay, it's a deal."

Again Calvin smiled, standing up, he walked over and closed and locked the classroom door. He didn't have any other classes for the rest of the day so no one should bother them. He moved back to his chair while his eyes moved over Brittany. "Come here." He ordered softly.

Brittany took a deep breath, let it out slowly then slowly walked over until she was standing in front of him. "What do you want me to do?"

Calvin looked at her for a minute, like she was a prize morsel he wanted to sample. He licked his lips as he looked at her body. "Take off your clothes."

Brittany closed her eyes as she grabbed the bottom of her tank top. She pulled it over her head exposing her pert 38C breasts encased in a lacy bra to his gaze. As she undressed slowly for him, Calvin's breath quickened. When she removed her bra, letting her breasts fall free, he couldn't hold back the moan. When she slipped out of her skirt, then out of her skimpy panties, his cock jumped in his pants.

Brittany wanted to cover her body with her hands, instead she stood there in nothing but her sandals as his eyes moved over her. "Come here Brittany." Calvin said huskily as he looked at her naked body.

Brittany slowly moved towards him until she was standing between his spread legs. She watched his hand move towards her and sucked in her breath. She let it out raggedly when his hand cupped her breast, squeezing it lightly.

Calvin let his hand move over her breast in a caress, Brittany closed her eyes in pleasure when he took her nipple between two fingers and rolled it around. "You like that don't you?" Calvin asked huskily as he played with her nipple.

Brittany opened her eyes, looking into his. "Yes, it feels good."

Calvin smiled as he reached his hands behind her, pulling her body against him. Brittany braced her hands on the arms of his chair, so her breasts were hanging free before his face. She watched him move his mouth towards her body.

She closed her eyes at the first touch of his lips, but wasn't expecting the shot of what felt like electricity course through her when he started to suck on her nipple. "Ooooohhhhh..." She moaned pressing her chest against his mouth.

Calvin smiled around her nipple, but didn't pull his mouth away. Instead he sucked harder at her flesh while his other hand caressed her other breast.

"Oh my god," Brittany moaned as he sucked at her. Her pussy was leaking juices so fast that it was running down her legs.

When she felt his hand slip between her legs, she willingly opened them wider. "Oh shit, ugh," She moaned at the first touch of his hand on her pussy. No one but her had ever touched her there and she had to admit that the finger he moved over her felt a lot better then her own.

Calvin kept his mouth locked on her nipple, sucking hard while his hand explored her pussy. He let his finger brush against her clit and heard Brittany cry out. He moved his mouth to her other breast, sucking just as hard on it as he let his hand move further down between her spread legs.

When he teased her slit with one of his fingers, Brittany sucked in her breath. When he let it slide inside her, slowly moving in and out, she let out the breath in a loud moan.

Calvin pulled his mouth from her breast and lowered his eyes to his hand moving slowly in and out of her. Brittany was whimpering in pleasure as he slowly fingered her. "Like that?" He asked softly.

Brittany pushed her hips down, driving his finger deeper inside her. "Oh yes, that feels so good inside me." She panted breathing hard.

Calvin smiled as he continued to slowly finger her. He watched her face as he brought her body to life. When he felt she was getting close to cumming, he slid a second finger inside her while his thumb attacked her clit.

"Oh god, Agh...Fuck..." She cried humping forcefully against him. Her legs were shaking with the effort of holding herself on her feet.

Without pulling his hand from her pussy, he turned her around then pulled her down on his lap. Brittany let her head fall back over his shoulder; cries were coming from between her lips as she humped against his hand. "Oh god, that feels so good. I think I'm going to cum." She humped harder against his fingers.

Calvin slid a third finger into her body and Brittany screamed as she flooded his fingers with her juices. "Fuck, I'm cummmmiinnnngggg..." She cried thrusting her body furiously against his hand.

Calvin kept at her through her orgasm, and then slowly pulled his hand away. As she panted against him, he brought his fingers to his mouth, sucking the juices. "Mmmmmmm..." He moaned tasting her essence.

Brittany slowly opened her eyes when she heard his moan. As she watched him sucking at his fingers after they had been inside her she got turned on something fierce. "What now Professor?" She asked her breath ragged.

Calvin thought about it for a minute as he held her naked body in his arms. He was debating between fucking her and eating her out when he glanced at her mouth. Her full lips were parted just a bit; but he suddenly had a vision in his head of her mouth around his cock. "I want you to suck me Brittany."

Brittany looked at him in surprise. "I've never..."

He cupped her breast softly. "I know its okay. You'll do fine."

She slowly moved off of his lap, and then knelt between his legs. With trembling hands, she undid his pants, pulling them down with his help. Then she pulled his boxers down until his 8 inch cock was open to her gaze. "Oh..." She said dumbly as she stared at him.

Calvin smiled, "it won't bite you."

She lifted her eyes to his, as she slowly reached out taking him into her hand. She jacked him a couple of times then brought it to her mouth. She kissed the tip then slowly let it slide into her mouth.

Calvin watched her through lowered eyes. It took a lot of willpower not to slam into her mouth. He moaned when he felt her lips enclose over him. "That's it baby, move you head up and down over it." He groaned tangling his hand in her hair.

Brittany closed her eyes as she lowered her head over him. She heard Calvin moan so she moved her tongue over him. When this brought a good response she did it again while she bobbed her head up and down over his hard flesh. "Fuck, yes...just like that honey." Calvin cried moving her head over him. "Suck on that sweet cock."

When he bucked his hips up, burying more of his cock in her mouth, she was surprised but managed to get control of the situation again. The next time he did it she was more prepared. She let him fuck her face while she held her head still, whipping her tongue over his cock. "Agh, oh my god," Calvin moaned slowly pushing up against her. "It feels so good."

When he started leaking precum, she took it on her tongue tasting it before she swallowed it. Deciding she liked the taste, she dug her tongue at his piss-slit looking for more.

This drove Calvin crazy. He gripped her hair tightly as he slammed his cock up into her face repeatedly. Brittany wasn't sure what to do now so she just held her head still while he rammed into her. "Fuck...Gotta stop...Don't wanna cum yet." He panted pulling his glistening cock from between her lips.

Brittany licked her lips as she looked into his eyes. "Did I do okay?"

Calvin lightly stroked his hand over her face. "You did just fine sweetheart. Now I want you to lean over my desk."

She looked at him curiously then did as he asked. She moved his things until the center was clear, then she leaned over the desk, letting her breasts rest against the wood surface.

Seeing her like that, Calvin wanted to ram his cock into her and give her the ride of her life. But as he watched her juices glistening against her lips, he couldn't resist tasting her. He moved his chair up close to the desk, and then lowered his head until his lips touched her pussy.

"Professor...Oh Fuck..." She gasped in surprise at the first touch of his lips. She felt him spread her outer lips open then his tongue brush over her clit. "Oh my god," She cried digging her hands into the side of the desk as she pushed back with her hips.

He brushed his tongue over her clit a couple of times, and then lowered his mouth until he was able to slide his tongue inside her.

When she felt his tongue enter her, Brittany almost came out of her skin. "Professor..." She panted as he slowly tongued her pussy. "Should you...? Oh god don't stop."

She clung tightly to the edge of the desk as Calvin slammed his tongue deep inside her. "Fuck, don't stop. I never knew being eaten out could be so naughty. Oh fuck...yes..." She humped her ass against his mouth as his tongue flew inside her wet snatch. Her muscles tightened around him and Calvin groaned. He reached up under her, brushing his finger over her clit while he tongued her mercilessly.

"Fuck...Agh...Oh god..." Brittany sobbed her head hanging over the edge of the desk as she slammed back against him. "I'm cummmmiinnnngggg..."

Calvin felt her pussy tighten even harder around his tongue as she came around him. He kept his tongue buried inside her until she finished cumming then slowly withdrew it.

"Please tell me you're on some kind of protection." He gasped as he stood up, moving behind her.

Brittany nodded wildly. "I'm on the pill, fuck what is that?" She looked over her shoulder when she felt his cock touch her pussy. "You're going to fuck me now?"

Instead of answering, he gripped her hips and slammed his hips forward burying himself deep inside her.

Brittany gasped at the sudden invasion and the sliver of pain that went through her. "Aaaaaahhhhhh..." She whimpered as she hung her head.

Calvin held himself buried inside her as he stroked her back. He moaned as her body tightened and loosened around him. "It's okay baby. It won't hurt anymore." He slowly pulled out of her, then slowly pushed back in, making sure to hit everywhere so she would get the most pleasure.

Brittany whimpered a little when he slid out of her then pushed back in. Slowly the pain faded to a dull throb. "It hurts." She whispered as he slowly slid his cock in and out of her tight sheath.

Calvin kept up the slow strokes, while he reached beneath her and started flicking his finger over her clit. It wasn't long before Brittany was mewling with pleasure as he brought her body back to life. He felt her juices coat his embedded cock. "Feel better baby?" he asked as he slowly thrust into her.

Brittany tentatively pushed back against him, when it didn't hurt, she did it again. "Oh yes, it feels wonderful. Fuck me Professor."

Calvin chuckled. "I think you can call me Calvin for now Brittany." He took his hand from her clit moving it back to her hips as he started thrusting faster inside her willing hole.

The pain was gone and Brittany's body was strumming with pleasure. "Calvin...Oh Calvin...Fuck me..." She growled slamming her body hard against his.

Calvin hammered her pussy with his hard cock. He slid out to the head then slammed back into her making her shriek with pleasure. "Fuck me. I'm cummmmiinnnngggg..." She screamed as her pussy tightened around him.

Calvin closed his eyes as he felt her body tense around him. "So am I..." He growled as he suddenly started shooting deep inside her.

Brittany sobbed in pleasure as she felt him let loose deep inside her. "Give it to me. I want it. I want it all." She tightened her muscles around him, trapping him inside her as he came.

"Fuck...So tight." Calvin groaned feeling her body trap him. He finished cumming then leaned over her body and kissed her neck.

Brittany relished the feeling of him inside her for another minute before she relaxed her muscles so his limp cock could leave her. She heard him flop back in his chair so she lifted her body and turned around until she was facing him. "So did I earn my A?"

Calvin smiled at her as he tried to catch his breath. "Honey, you earned a definite A+."

Brittany just smiled.

sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,529 Followers