He Had Me at the Touch of a Button

Story Info
His latest gift has her under control & stimulated.
3.5k words
4.37
62.8k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveashli
loveashli
45 Followers

Hello again my friends, it's Ashli. I can't thank you enough for all of your sweet and considerate comments and I'm enjoying chatting with many of you. If this is your first experience reading one of my stories, might I suggest you read one of my earlier stories and read a little more about me. I'm unlike other writers that I'm trying to share real, but perhaps less explicit, moments in the life of a married woman. By sharing these moments with you, I hope I can continue to explore my sexual side in real life.

------------------------

"Open it," my husband Rob said with a devilish grin as I opened the gift he brought home for me this evening. It had been a week after my last story, where he and I went to a formal affair and later experimented with anal sex with him, which he is still talking about.

"What could it be honey?" I asked, not really sure what it could be. The box was too large to be jewelry, but too small to fit much.

"It's your treat, princess," he responded, standing close behind me, his hands rubbing my shoulders and his body sensing close to mine. Wearing a long sweater dress at the time, he quickly moved his hands down my back and towards my legs, then raising them towards my thighs and slightly lifting the bottom of the dress.

Opening the box, I took a moment to fully translate what my rather reserved husband had bought for me. It was a pair of remote control panties, something I have to admit I had never heard of nor seen before.

For you ladies, or for the men out there now thinking about this, let me give you the quick details about this toy. It's a typical pair of black panties, but there's a little pocket in the front. A small vibrator is inserted, lining up with special parts of my body, attached to a tiny unit that looks like a beeper you wear on your waist. Then you, or for the men, your significant other, get to play with a key chain remote that controls the speed and intensity of the vibrations. The box of this one says it has a range of 20 feet.

While I opened the box to look at it, I was still rather pleasantly surprised to see my husband getting me a sexual gift of this nature. I mean, don't get me wrong. I love Rob more than life itself, but I have come to understand he is somewhat reserved and doesn't always express himself emotionally, let alone physically. When we make love, it is wonderful and he knows how to play my body like a musical instrument. But he's never really been one to act overtly sexual or be one to explore alternate expressions of sensuality.

"What did you have in mind with this special present darling?" I asked, now holding the pair of panties in my hand. I sensed he would want me to wear them to bed later on this evening to ‘spice' up our lovemaking. "Well, I thought you might wear them tomorrow night when we go out to the bar," he uttered, that devilish grin returning to his face.

Saturday night, we were going out with some of our friends to a local tavern/club. Since getting pregnant and having the baby a few months ago, just hanging out with friends hasn't happened in a while, and I was looking forward to relaxing with them. Now, my reserved hubbie wants me to be his sexual toy in the midst of people we know well. Hmmm, I was both put off by the suggestion but also kind of turned on. Besides, how often does Rob ever make such a suggestive sexual statement? I quickly decided that all reservations aside, I would go with his plan and see where it would take us.

--

Hopping out of the shower Saturday evening, my dressing was interrupted by the calls of my newborn, reminding me it was time for a feeding. In her room, I lowered the towel, now wrapped only around my waist, and relaxed back in the rocker as the familiar sensations of my baby's lips began sucking against my breast. Humming a quiet tune to her, Rob walked in to the room, affixed to the image of his wife breastfeeding his child. He asked me if I was going through with wearing his gift, and I assured him with a smile that I would be his play toy for the evening.

It may be rather old fashioned, but men have always wanted a woman to be the perfect lady in public, the ideal mother to their children and a sensual object of desire in the bedroom. My mom, only 20 years older than me, taught me to always be the perfect lady and I was only too willing to fulfill all of the desires for the one man whom I adore and cares for me as no man could. I told my mom about Rob's gift, which made her laugh. Babysitting for us this evening, she told me she wanted details in case she should buy one to tease my dad...something I really didn't need to hear.

After she finished nursing, I returned to our bedroom to get dressed. Rob told me he had placed batteries in the toy, leaving the panties out of the bed for me. I slipped on the black nylon panties, not as snug as my usual pairs but it would work. Reaching into my dresser, I took out a white lace bra and pads (essential to avoid embarrassing moments for women breastfeeding). I put on an ankle-length white denim skirt and a white sleeveless, corset blouse. Unsure of what to expect with this toy, I chose to not wear pantyhose, but simply wore a pair of short boots. Now it was do or die time.

I unbuttoned the skirt again, reaching toward the panties to insert the little gadget that goes in the front sheath of it. Connected by a wire to the ‘beeper', I clipped the beeper to the side of my skirt and zipped the dress back up. Rob, emerging from our bathroom in a nice shirt and khakis, was already holding the key chain remote in his hands, eager like a little boy waiting to open his Christmas present.

Reaching down to make sure the unit was on, I gestured to him that it was OK to test it out. He pushed the lower speed button, and a small hum started coming from me. I felt the sensation on the outside of me, but it wasn't hitting any of the right spots. Looking towards me to see my reaction, I told Rob to wait one second as I tried to adjust where the toy was positioned. Unbuttoning my skirt again, I reached into my panties and was able to push the toy much lower into the sleeve. Trying again, this time I was overcome by the shock and sensation of the stimulation. My face must have showed my surprise as Rob started chuckling. Turning the unit off, I told him it was a good thing we were going to a busy tavern to meet our friends. Had we gone to a quieter location, no doubt someone would hear the noise coming from the ‘silent' panties - ladies, don't believe the advertising.

Saying good-bye to my daughter, my mom made a comment about my ‘new pager' I was wearing, knowing all too well what it really was. Rob turned towards the door, a slight blush in his face...inciting silent giggles between she and I. I kissed her and the baby and headed out for the evening.

In the car, I wondered when Rob wanted to start playing his ‘game.' Reaching a red light, stopped in traffic, he took the opportunity to ‘push' the button, sending a wave of vibrations against me. Not expecting the sudden sensation, my hips pushed forward from the seat as I looked over towards him, realizing that he was the source of my sudden, and pleasant feelings. Laughing at the moment, he continued his game throughout the drive....reaching a red light, and stimulating my body for as long as the car remained at rest. Most of the time, he just stared straight out towards the traffic, likely watching my reactions from the corner of his eye.

Reaching the club around 7pm, we met up with our fashionably late friends, sitting around one of the corner booths. Tucked inside the booth towards the middle of the circle, we chatted, had a few drinks and snacks while talking about everything from a friend's upcoming wedding, our baby, and other stupid stuff. Rob would be driving home, so he wasn't drinking. I was rather tired from the week, and only had a few for the evening. Mostly, I was enjoying a nice evening with 6 close friends.

But around 8:30, Rob suddenly decided to continue his game. He returned to the booth, after playing a couple games of pool with some of the guys while the ladies sat around chatting. Giving him a peck on the cheek as he sat down, I asked if he won, but I knew he lost to our friend Steve...who plays pool almost daily. Within a few minutes of chatting, I jerked in my seat to the sudden sensation of my body being touched, knowing that Rob had once again decided to start playing with the remote.

After the second pulse hit my body, I noticed the guys were smiling to each other, as if sharing a secret joke between them. I knew it.... I knew it.... he must have told the guys about his little toy, or they were the ones who put him up to it. None of the women seemed to notice or be in on the secret, so all I could do was take it like a lady. I continued to take part in the conversations and became more relaxed as the periodic vibrations would tingle me. Most of the times, the vibrations lasted only a few seconds, but some would go on what seemed like minutes. Those were the ones that were starting to have their effect on me. It must have been how I was seated with my legs crossed and how the denim skirt held the panties close to me, but I was doing my best not to fall into the climax softly wanting to erupt from my body. To my luck, the laughing, talking and moving ons at our table made any gestures or motions of mine less obvious...except to the guys enjoying their own little chuckle or two between them.

Needing a break from the teasing, I asked Rob to get me a drink from the bar. I thought a little alcohol might do me some good and I could also use a short break from the vibrations, figuring he would be too far away to reach my panties. Seeing the line of people at the bar, I knew it would be a little while before he returned.

As I returned to the conversation, my legs relaxed knowing there would be a momentary lapse in sensations hitting me. Sipping on my drink, I nearly bit through the straw when I suddenly experienced another vibration, this time reaching every right spot now that my legs were parted. Looking to catch Rob's attention, I noticed he was still on the other side of the club... he must be too far away to send a signal... right?

He didn't? Noooo.... Quiet reserved Rob couldn't? Not only did he share this private sexual experience with is friends, but he gave the remote to one of them for kicks? That couldn't be. Aliens must have abducted him or something. I wasn't sure if I should beat him up or give him a hug, but this means that he is starting to open himself up emotionally and physically. I looked around at the other guys as we were all chatting, trying to figure out who could be playing with it. Maybe it was one, maybe they were passing the remote between them... each getting a chance to tease me in this awkward setting.

I crossed my legs again to avoid the sensations overpowering me. Rob returned with my drink a few minutes later and the boys went to play a few more rounds of pool. I chatted with the gals for a few more minutes and decided that it was time to head home, if we were going to let my mom head home at a reasonable hour.

Saying bye to the gals, I took my purse and strolled over to the boys, all huddled around the pool table. "Honey, we should get going," I told him, reminding him that my mom had to still drive home herself. Finishing up his game, I decided to take part in the boys' joke too by whispering to them "thanks for calling my pager sweeties" as I turned and left the bar with Rob. Their giggles confirmed my suspicions that he did share the remote with them.

Unaware I had caught onto his plan, Rob continued to tease me on the drive home. That's when I sprung it on him...

"You turned me into a sex doll for your friends... do I look like a sex starved whore or something?" His silence expressed his uncertainty if I was being serious or sarcastic. "Well, do I?"

"Honey...I didn't mean..." he tried to utter.

"Pull into that parking lot," I insisted, pointing to a turn-in just a few yards ahead of us. "You just sit there and be quiet," I continued... he was starting to sense that I was OK with his exploration into our sexuality.

It was a quiet parking lot for a local park, pretty empty and scattered with only a few lights to illuminate the area. It seemed like the perfect location to continue our game.

"Did it excite you to have the guys see me that way?" I asked him, gesturing for him to turn the ignition off. Speaking in my soft, deeper voice, "Was I turning you on to be the center of attention?"

"Yes..." he whispered, unsure of what was going to happen.

"You keep playing with your toy darling, I'm going to play with mine," I said, unbolting myself from the car and leaning towards him.

Reaching over to his seat, I undid his seatbelt with one hand as I leaned in to kiss him for the one time this evening. Now stretched across the car towards him, I lowered my body towards his lap. Undoing his belt and tugging at the button on his slacks, he knew what I had in mind, and appeared all too willing to join in the fun. Sliding his seat back, gave me much more room to enjoy the evening's climax.

Reaching my hand into his slacks, I pulled down his briefs, exposing his already hard body. Leaning further down towards his waist, I started to blow warm air across his throbbing area. Seeing just a little drop of juice on his tip, I take one hand and wrap around his shaft. Using one finger from the other hand, I slowly rub the juice along the top of his shaft, only to take that finger towards my waiting mouth for a quick taste.

Enjoying the attention, Rob continued to play with the remote, sending soft and strong pulses into my already gyrating body. The long denim skirt made it impossible for him to actually reach me with his hands, so he was enjoying the satisfaction of my lips and the controls at his fingertips.

Kissing his waist and thighs, I turned my attention to the hard body in front of me. Running my tongue along the base of his cock, he started to push heavier vibrations against my pussy. Taking his lead, my lips parted as I took the top of him slowly inside. As it emerged, I kissed the tip, again with a small bit of juice waiting for my taste.

Taking his balls in my right hand, the other hand joined my lips in stride as I started to raise and lower myself against him. Enjoying the moment, Rob continued pushing buttons, although now mostly the highest setting. Sending shivers through my body, I blurted out several deep moans as I sucked his cock. I took his manhood like a baby breastfeeding... hard popping sounds of my sucking as I raised myself off his body with each pump. His grunts and slow pushing of his pelvis told me he loved every minute of the experience.

We continued our cat and mouse game of sucking and button pushing for a few minutes. But remembering how affixed he was on my breasts earlier in the day called for a change in action. Lifting my head from his cock, I guided him to turn his body to stretch out in my direction. Unsure of what I was doing at first, he quickly got a sense of my plans as I started to untie the straps in the front of my corset blouse.

Unclipping my bra from the front, I ran my tongue along both my hands, already soaked from the moistness of sucking him. Rubbing the juices along the insides of my breasts, I leaned down to position his cock between them. His instincts took over as he started to slowly pump his shaft against my breasts, my hands holding each of them tight against his throbbing mass. He left the remote on the maximum setting, placing his hands against my shoulders, helping to push my chest closer against him.

Not only was his body pumping against me, but also mine was pumping against the seat below me. Having the vibration against my clit for quite a while was taking its toll on me. I freed up one of my hands, placing his against my breast as he kept pumping between them. I took my newly freed hand down towards my waist, holding the panties close against my moist insides.

Starting to feel my climax erupting, I focused my attention on my lover, hoping to reward him for his wonderful behavior tonight. "You like this baby? You like have your friends wish they could touch me?"

He continued grunting as my words turned to moans and my body exploded under his control. "Uuhh..oohhhh...c'mon baby...fuck my tits," I exclaimed as the wave of explosions started to subside from my body.

His pumping grew faster and the grip on my breasts was tighter. He was holding my chest close against him and his breathing intensified. "I bet you want me to show myself to your friends....let them see you fuck me... make me your little doll," I continued, knowing the images running in his head were equal to the sensations his body was feeling.

No sooner could he blurt out an "oh yessssssss," did I start to feel his cock pulse and warm juices start to explode all over my breasts. "Oh I so fucking want you," he tried to say as his body continued pumping against me, spreading his juices all across my chest.

We rested there for a few minutes, trying to gain our composure from the inside of a car whose windows were covered in sexual steam. Reaching into the baby's bag in the back seat, I pulled out some towels to try and clean ourselves up as we opened the windows slightly to let in some fresh air.

Returning home a few minutes later, we were lucky to find my mom asleep in the living room with the television still on. Rob ran into the bedroom and I quickly freshened myself up before waking her. Helping her collect her stuff and hugging her at the door, she asked me how the evening went and also what I thought of Rob's new toy. I suggested that she pick one up.... but never...ever tell me anything about it.

He was already in bed as I returned to our room after having checked in on the baby. I was so shocked by his expressions tonight, but also a little curious about whether he had actually shared the remote with any of the guys. He later admitted that one of our friends had suggested the panties to him as a gag gift, and to prove he did get me to wear them, he let the one guy push the remote a few times. But he insisted that he would never actually ‘share' me with anybody but did like the idea of teasing.

I gave him a kiss of approval, but demanded a nice, long massage to make up for his devilish ways.... By the time I drifted off to sleep an hour later, every inch of my body, including the inside... felt wonderful.

Until next time...

- Ashli

loveashli
loveashli
45 Followers