He Hooks a Good One!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers

J then took Robs' penis and jacked him off again, wanting to get rid of the old cum that had built up in his body so next time she could take him deep in her throat. She rinsed the cum from both of them and they dried off and got out of the shower. J kissed Rob deeply and told him he had to sleep in his own room in his own bed as she did not trust either one of them to not fuck each other tonight!!

J went with Rob to his bedroom to be sure he had everything he needed. He said he slept in the nude and J grinned saying she did also. Was easier than getting tangled up in the sheets. They talked for a while about what the plan for tomorrow was. J had no patients as it was Tuesday. She needed to get on the phone with her doctor for an appointment to get her tubal done. Rob thanked her for the best day of his life so far and J agreed. With a parting kiss, J headed for her bedroom.

J transferred into bed, turned the lights out and with a big grin on her face, thought about what had happened in the last few days. She remembered the first time she took him to the bathroom and saw his long, thick penis and it was only semi erect. Today she saw that it got even bigger. J moved one hand to her nipple and the other to her slit which she found was still wet. It did not take long with the thoughts running through her head, pulling on her nipple and rubbing her engorged clit for her to cum. With that she fell asleep.

A sound woke J up and looking at the clock she had been asleep for several hours. She again heard someone and figured it was Rob. J grabbed the bar, moved her rear into the chair and then moved each paralyzed legs down off the bed on to the foot plate. She released the brakes and headed for the living room on the way to Rob's room. As she entered the living room she could see him silhouetted at the glass sliding door on to the patio. She quietly said hi and asked what he was doing. Rob said he was not sleeping, got up to the bathroom and came out to look outside. J asked if everything was ok and Rob said it could not be better. He was more content than he had been for a long time.

J said she now knew what was going on with her......when Rob was playing with her breasts in the shower, they were tender. Her period was going to start and that was why she was so Horney. She always got that way during that time. J was hoping that the doctor would be able to do her tubal right away so no more eggs would pass and she would be safe. Rob bent over and kissed her and said what ever happened, he was ok and not trying to hurry her into anything.

J could see in the light coming in the window how small Rob's dick was and leaned forward and sucked it into her mouth. He turned to face her squarely and enjoyed what was happening. J played with his balls while sucking him into a harder and harder state. She looked up into his eyes as he was watching what she was doing. A few seconds later she took him all the way down her throat with her mouth touching his balls again looking up into his startled face. This was something Sue had taught her to do starting with a peeled banana and working up to a large silicone penis. J had been saving it for the right person and that was Rob. He was amazed at how long she could hold her breath before moving him in and out of her throat.

J went on for several more minutes slowing down and pulling on his balls when it felt like Rob was about to cum. Finally she wanted to feel him squirt and kept going on him taking him deep again as he started to shoot his cum. Milking him with her throat almost caused him to collapse. He did straddle her legs and sit on her lap with his legs over the wheels of her chair. They kissed and he could taste his cum. He needed her breast with his stump. The rough bandage gave J even more stimulus than the smooth tip did.

Rob finally got off her lap and told her how much her was looking forward to having an arm with a hook to use on her clit. J answered it was her dream also. The both returned to their rooms and fell asleep.

Later that morning Rob was in his room looking at a DVD on the computer on how a prosthetic arm and hook worked. There was still some question as to how well one would work on Rob with his short stump and muscle damage from the destroyed muscle the electricity had caused. He knew he would work hard to make that happen and would not care if it only worked partially; just having an arm with a hook was the main point. Having two was icing on the cake!

J came speeding into the room, grabbed him and gave him a big kiss. She was very excited as the doctor could do her tubal on Thursday, day after tomorrow!! J had talked with Sue and she would come over and drive them to the hospital and bring J back. The surgery would be done on an outpatient basis. Did Rob want to go along? He said without question he wanted to be with her.

They talked about the things that needed to get done as J would be out of commission for a few days. She had already called her Friday patients and canceled their therapy. The first thing was to get to the store for groceries.

J told Rob that Sue would be available to help out if needed also. She did not mention anything about her being an amputee, wanted to surprise him. Sue did have a boyfriend/lover now. He was also an amputee, a left hemipelvectomy and left AE. She had confided in J that she could not believe how deep her lover could get in her with their opposite legs missing fully and cock and pussy free to get together.

Rob asked if he could go along to the store and J said she was counting on it. When they got to the store Rob could push the basket with his hips and keep it under control with his stump. J said to just be careful and not bang it around or burse it.

J went to get dressed. She transferred to the bed and put her braces on and placed a skirt opened up on the seat of the wheelchair. She mostly wore skirts that were totally cut up the side so they would open fully and were kept closed with a Velcro strip. Each one came to just above her knees so her brace knee pads showed. These skirts were much easier to get in and out of. She grabbed the bar, lifted her rear around so her legs would slide off the bed. With the HKAFO's on she could not leave her legs on the bed and move them over on at a time. She rotated to the chair and locked her hip joints and pulled the waist of the skirt up and fastened it. She started to get a bra out but smiled and left it in the dresser. She put a sleeveless sweater on and looked at herself in the mirror and liked what she saw. She knew Rob could tell she was braless but anyone else would have to look closer.

They got in the van and the first stop was the grocery store. The spent some time there and J went into the pharmacy area and pick up a box of male and female condoms. She gave Rob a huge grin as she placed them in the basket. The female clerk at check out just smiled at J as he ran them through.

They made several other stops and J asked how Rob felt about stopping for lunch at a more public place than they were last night. He said no problem, that anyplace that he was with her would be great. That earned him a big, wet kiss. During lunch when J was feeding him she whispered in his ear how wet she was getting!

They got back to the house and J put everything away. All Rob could do was watch the show, seeing J move around in her chair, held rigid in her braces. J looked at him and knew what he was doing. She very much enjoyed why she was being watched. Once as she came to the condoms in the bag, she wheeled over, put them on the counter in front of him, leaned forward and kissed the tip of his penis sticking up in his pants and went back to work. When she got back to the bag, she turned sideways, cupped her breast and mouthed the word "soon".

After they were finished with putting stuff away she said that it was time for her to put the cream on Rob's stump and tighten the bandages for a while. She started with the short right stump, said it looked great and next week she would have the rep from the prosthetic shop come and measure him for his arm. She then applied the cream and said she thought in about 3 more weeks the left arm would be ready but part of that would depend on how well he was doing with the right arm. Rob was very glad to hear that things were progressing. He asked how long she thought it would take for the arm to be made and J said about 2 weeks then another few days for adjustments.

rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers