Given to Mr Lennie

Story Info
Submissive sissy gets given away to a nasty old man.
2.3k words
3.98
66.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knelt on the floor of the truck next to Mr. Lennie sniffling quietly to myself wondering how a 20 year old man could find himself in such a situation. Through the sheer material of my panties I could feel every welt that crisscrossed my ass from the wicked lashing he had inflicted mercilessly on me when I had dared to defy him.

My sniffled tears and runny nose tasted faintly of cum as I sucked them forlornly from my puffy upper lip. Fearfully I snuck a quick look at the man who been given such total control of me. Big. Old. Fat. Unshaven - my god how had this happened I wailed silently feeling a wave anguish flood over me!

It was all Dave's doing. I knew I had pissed the man off but could never have imagined him doing this to me. When I begged him for another chance Dave had told me I would have to prove myself to him. Desperately I agreed, promising to do whatever he wanted. Sniggering meanly over the phone he had told me he would let me know. Dave kept me hanging for a couple of days before leaving a terse message on my answering machine. Tuesday, noon, a public park on the edge of town and the cold metallic voice telling me to make sure I was dressed to impress.

I had arrived at the secluded park dressed in what I knew was Dave's favourite gurlie outfit of mine. My lovely cream coloured sheer panties with an orange ruffle fringe, the shortest pink dress I owned with pink slip-on pump sandals, my body smooth and hairless beneath. Nervously I left my car to stand next to the shelter as I had been instructed and waited nervously being grateful that it was mid-week and there was no one around. The arrival of a beat up old truck had me wary and hyped up my nervousness. When the damn thing stopped beside me I became immediately flustered wishing Dave would arrive already.

The driver of the truck looked me over, leering insanely in a way that was unnerving. 'Fuck off,' I thought trying not to notice him until he growled "Dave sent me."

His announcement hit me like a brick. "Whaa-wha-what," I stammered back stupidly my knees buckling slightly.

"Get in the truck," the man barked, "Now!" He snarled when I hesitated, confused and suddenly very scared.

'Would Dave this to me?', I wondered as the man cursed under his breath then yelled making me jump, "Look bitch!" When I looked at him he hollered again, "Dave sent me!" As I gaped dumbfounded at the horrendous man he informed me, "and Dave said 'tell the stupid bitch that this is her last chance'." I could only stare back blankly.

Snarling he hissed, "Get, in, the, fucking, truck, NOW!!"

Startled I flinched as his words hit me, then jolted me into action blindly I reefed open the door on the rusty old truck and climbed awkwardly in the cab. Slamming the door closed I turned to give the driver a searching look - he slapped me. An open handed, humiliating slap. Disbelieving I gaped at the brute only to be slapped again.

Humiliated and hurt I turned away as tears streamed down my burning face. Growling the man Dave sent reached across the cab of the truck grasping my hair and harshly pulling my head around to face him as I squeaked with gurlie fear. Holding me there tightly by my hair the vicious prick slapped me again while sneering in my face, "When Mr. Lennie tells you to do something you stupid fucking cunt," his fingers pulled viciously on my hair making me squeal and squirm, "you fucking well do it!" Slap!

At that moment it all became so much I broke down crying and sobbed, "Please sir, please Mr. Lennie," I whined, "please take me to Dave."

Laughing harshly the man shook his head disbelieving what he was seeing and snickered, "You wanna go see Dave bitch?"

Sniveling I whined pathetically, "Yes sir. Please Mr. Lennie."

Snorting with derision Mr. Lennie laughed, "Well bitch Dave done gave you to me now didn't he."

I stared at the man in shattered disbelief as a moaning "Noooooooo!!!!" filled the truck.

Mr. Lennie started laughing manically, his whole body shaking as he enjoyed my dismayed response. When my simpering body finally went limp in his grasp Mr. Lennie pulled me bodily across the sticky seat towards him. My pathetic whining 'no' had become a low mumbling incoherent moan as he pulled me up face-to-face with him allowing his sour smokers breath to wash over me. Mr. Lennie held me there until sniffling back tears I dared to look him in the eye.

The man's smile vanished and my stomach went cold. Glowering menacingly at me with a cold smirk creasing his lips Mr. Lennie started explaining to me, "I know what you are gurl." And to make sure I knew exactly what he meant Mr. Lennie's free hand slipped between my bare thighs. I whimpered as my body shook uncontrollably and Mr. Lennie's rough fingers applied pressure forcing me to spread my thighs further for him. As my thighs spread the man's hand cupped my groin his fingers gently stroking the crotch of my silky panties making me gasp with surprise. I held my breath in anticipation of what his reaction to the surprise in my panties would be as debilitating tremors of fear rippled through my body.

"Hmmm, yeah sweetie," the foul man almost purred as his fingers dug inquisitively into my sissy clit making me squirm and pant with fear, "old Lennie knows exactly what you are sissy." Distracted I was absolutely stunned when Mr. Lennie kissed me. Hard. Instinctively I pulled away until his hand in my hair tightened, then pulled my face into his so he could continue kiss me. Harder. My body quaked with fear and disgust as the man's tongue forced it's way past my lips and into my mouth.

'Oh god' I moaned as his foul tasting tongue swirled about my mouth and his raspy stubble savaged my soft skin.

Mr. Lennie's fingers forced me to spread my thighs further as he continued to explore my panties drawing shivering gasps from me as his slick slathering tongue continued to rape my mouth. Confusion wracked my brain as my disgust for the vile creature conflicted with the pulses of pleasure emanating from my gurlie clit swelling beneath Mr. Lennie's stroking fingers. Mr. Lennie possessed me. Fighting him as much as my confused traumatised state would allow I found myself melting under his relentless assault.

Mr. Lennie was now concentrating his caressing touch on my swelling clit making me gasp wantonly and uncontrollably sucking his insistent tongue deep into my mouth no longer caring about the vile taste of him. My body took over and though my mind rebelled vaguely in the background I kissed Mr. Lennie back as his gently kneading fingers sent shivering pulses of desire through my body. Feeling my body respond to his attentions Mr. Lennie surged powerfully in response. He was in control and was thriving on it.

A desperate desire for release soon had me panting and grinding my engorged clit with salacious abandon against Mr. Lennie's hard fingers. Mr. Lennie could feel my body trembling beneath his touch and smiled relishing his position of control. Withdrawing his tongue from my ravaged mouth he teased my grasping hungry lips before clamping his teeth onto my upper lip. Consumed as I was with passion I could only squeal fearfully as he applied pressure before orgasmic pleasure surged through my body as my sissy gurl clit filled my panties with hot gooey cum beneath Mr. Lennie's stroking fingers.

My body convulsed as spasms wracked it. Mr. Lennie continued to stroke my clit mashing it into the mess of sticky cum oozing through the crotch of my panties never letting go of his painful hold on my lip. I could feel a deep guttural growl building in Mr. Lennie's throat as he continued to work my body. As my orgasm subsided the pain of his teeth on my lip became unbearable but Mr. Lennie wouldn't relent. When in desperation I tried to pull away he bit me harder drawing a squeal of pain in response.

I let my body go limp against him while Mr. Lennie fondled my deflating clit squishing my messy load between my legs. As my passion subsided the man's foul smokers breath once more became overwhelming. Giving my upper lip a painful nip Mr. Lennie finally let me go. I hung before him by his hand in my hair listless and spent. The dispassionate vacant look in eyes made me uneasy as he watched me closely. Without changing his expression Mr. Lennie withdrew his fingers from between my thighs. He held them between us showing me that they glistened wetly with my discharge.

Mr. Lennie's hand gripping my hair tightened in warning as his cum slick fingers gently stroked my tingling lips. Heeding the warning I remained perfectly still while the man's cumy fingers traced my lips until the pressure of his thumb forced the digit between them. Uncertainly I sucked tentatively on Mr. Lennie's thumb tasting my cum hoping that it would dispel the vacant look in his eyes. When Mr. Lennie's slowly began to squeeze my lower lip between his thumb and forefinger I let out a low supplicant whine of distress. Ignoring me Mr. Lennie released his grip on my hair and using my lip he pulled my head down forcing me to slide off the seat onto the trucks gritty, filthy floor.

Mystified by what he was up to I submissively allowed Mr. Lennie to hold me on the floor awaiting his pleasure. On the cheap plastic seat of the truck I could see the slick wet streak of my cum marking the trail where I had slid across it. Holding me compliantly on the floor beneath him Mr. Lennie started the truck. Not wanting to be taken away from the security of my car I struggled to get up. Mr. Lennie anticipated my rebellion clamping his grip harshly upon my lip digging his dirty thumbnail in until I whimpered and gave up.

Pulling on my lip he forced my face into filthy floor holding me there until he was certain that I had given up. With a sniffle of defeat I stopped resisting while Mr. Lennie started to drive away. The old truck bounced over a speed bump and with a startled shriek I sat up bumping Mr. Lennie's arm. With a muttered curse Mr. Lennie swung the wheel wildly over compensating before pulling up sharply off to the side of the parks entrance.

"You stupid fucking slut," Mr. Lennie screamed spraying me with spittle, "Get back down on that floor bitch!" He screeched grabbing a handful of hair and forcing my head back down into the filth on the floor.

Quaking with fear I whimpered as he delivered several hard cuffs to the back of my head. Feeling as though he'd properly subdued me Mr. Lennie got out of the truck. Desperate to flee I couldn't get my body to obey me before shrieking like a school girl when the passenger door was suddenly flung open.

Growling obscenities Mr. Lennie grabbed my ankles pulling my legs from beneath me so that my lower body was hanging ass up out of the truck. A myriad of possibilities flashed through my fear stricken mind as Mr. Lennie's fingers gripped the waist of my exposed panties and pulled them harshly down over my bottom as I screamed.

Mr. Lennie ignored my wailing incoherent screams and brought the switch he had just cut from a near by bush down across my bare ass. My wailing screams of fear turned immediately to shrieks of pain as a cursing Mr. Lennie delivered excruciatingly painful lash after lash. White hot welts rose quickly from the stinging lashes and it wasn't long before I was crying unashamedly like a child.

Pleading miserably into the trash littered floor I was surprised to realise that Mr. Lennie had actually stopped. My entire body trembled from all that had happened recently and I broke down giving into the release of a good cry. Mr. Lennie reached into the truck to grasp a hand full of my hair and without the energy to respond I allowed myself to be dragged from the truck to flop bare assed onto the ground at the roadside.

Standing over me Mr. Lennie was an imposing figure as he absently stroked his switch against the side of his leg. My eyes settled on the switch watching it closely, fearfully. With a grunt of disgust Mr. Lennie horked and spat on the ground beside me before squatting down in front of me. It was everything I could do not to flinch away as he reached out to take my chin with a thumb and forefinger to tilt my head up.

Looking intently into my tear blurred eyes Mr. Lennie started to murmur quietly, "Now if I have to gurl, I will do that as many times as it takes." He didn't wait to see if I understood or even got his meaning Mr. Lennie just continued to ramble on, "Now you had yourself a pretty damn good orgasm back there gurlie," Mr. Lennie's voice was rising, getting passionate, "So if I were you I would count my blessings and get your sorry ass back onto the floor of my truck before I make you wish you had never even dreamed of being a cock sucking sissy whore!" The man ended screaming spittle into my shocked fear tinged face.

Desperately I scrambled to get up off the ground pulling up my panties ignoring the cold moist gooey crotch and crawled back onto the floor of the truck as Mr. Lennie slammed the door behind me. I knelt there crunched up beneath the dash as Mr. Lennie hauled himself back in and with a stomp of his boot sent the truck careening away down the road.

That had seemed like hours ago and the longer we drove the more impossible I knew it would be for me to get back.