He Just Didn't Measure Up

Story Info
Wife decides her husband just wasn't big enough.
5.6k words
4.2
234.4k
140
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sfbullrider
Sfbullrider
1,294 Followers

Is it true when a woman tells you that size doesn't matter? I found out the hard way, pardon the pun, that it does.

My name is Charlie Banks. I am a twenty six year old petroleum engineer living just outside of Dallas, Texas. As an engineer, I do make a nice living. A lot of women have told me that I am a good looking guy. My I Q is about 175, and I know how to have a good time. My mother taught me to treat women with respect, and to be a gentleman at all times. I am 6 foot 2 inches tall, my weight is about 195 pounds. I work out with weights on a regular basis, and my body is rock hard. Sound perfect? I do have one drawback. My dick in all its glory is about 3 inches long.

Yes, I was truly short changed when it comes to a man's endowment. The day I was born, I must have been at the back of the line when they handed out peckers.

I do know how to please a woman. I have a very talented tongue. In fact, it is as big as you know what. I know how to make love to a woman, which I think involves much more than just sticking it in the hole. I didn't have a whole lot of experience before I got married, but I did have this one girlfriend who realized I needed to learn different ways to please a woman, so she taught me.

I met Jill after I moved to Dallas. She had just graduated from SMU, and I had just graduated from the University of Texas. We were introduced by a mutual friend who thought we might be perfect for each other. We went to a Dallas Cowboys football game.

Jill was a very attractive lady. She was almost 6 foot tall, with the nicest ass I have ever seen on a woman. Her tits were not that big, but I didn't care about that. We really had a good time, and I knew she might be a keeper.

After our third date I tried to get a little too familiar with her body. She let me know that she was saving herself for marriage. I told her I respected that, and wanted to see where our relationship went. I just had to do a lot of jacking off after our dates.

After about four months of dating, I realized I had fallen in love with her. I decided to tell her, and was happy when she told me she loved me also. Although she wouldn't actually let me fuck her, she did let me do everything else. She would have orgasm after orgasm from my tongue and fingers.

She liked to jack me off, but after awhile I talked her into a blowjob. The first time she saw my dick she seemed a little surprised.

"I thought they were bigger than that," she said.

I convinced her that I was just the average, and I would always please her.

I finally proposed to her, and she accepted very enthusiastically. We were married a few months later. I was finally going to get to fuck that awesome pussy of hers. All throughout the reception she kept whispering how she couldn't wait to have my dick inside her. I had a boner the whole time. Of course, no one noticed.

We were staying in a downtown Dallas hotel that night, then flying to Cancun the next day. Once we got to our room, the clothes came off pretty quickly. I wanted to drink champaigne, and make love to my wife slowly. She wanted me to fuck her right away.

Jill removed her wedding dress and jumped spread eagle on the bed.

"Get over here and fuck your wife Charlie Banks."

I quickly removed my clothes and jumped between her legs. I started kissing her passionately as I entered her wet juicy pussy. I just layed there and enjoyed how good it felt to be inside her.

Then she said, "come on baby, put it in."

"Honey, I did put it in. Don't you feel me inside you?"

"You did? Oh, well uh sure I feel it. Fuck me Charle, fuck me good." She said.

So I started pounding away. She moaned a little, but I'm sure even that was faking. It felt good to me, but somehow I got the feeling she was disappointed. She really tenses up when I give her an orgasm through oral sex. She never tensed up, and I lasted quite awhile. We fucked a couple of times that night, but she never had an orgasm with me in her. Yea, I was able to give her a couple of orgasms with my tongue, but I could tell she was expecting more.

We did have a good time on our honeymoon. We did make love often. I made sure to be very loving and attentive. I took my time and made sure she had plenty of orgasms. It was just that none of hers were from actual intercourse.

We came back home, and started our lives together. I loved Jill with all my heart, and I know she was deeply in love with me. I just hoped it was enough that the size of my cock

wasn't a deal breaker. We decided to wait a few years before having children.

What I lacked in size, I tried to make up for with love, and attention. I treated Jill like a queen. I was the perfect husband, and a gentleman at all times. I wined and dined her. I fussed over her. I brought her flowers, and gifts. On her birthday, I had two dozen roses delivered to her at work, with a beautiful card telling her how much I loved her.

I took her to fancy restaurants, dancing, plays, and various little weekend getaways. All of her friends told her she had married the perfect husband, except for one thing, which only Jill and I knew was my shortcoming, pardon the pun again.

However, I was very happy, and I was pretty sure Jill was happy. She never let on that she wasn't, at least not until almost our third anniversary.

I came home from work one Friday afternoon to find Jill sitting on the couch with several luggage bags sitting near by. Either we were going on a surprise vacation, or she was going somewhere without me.

She started crying as soon as she saw me. I walked over and sat in the chair across from the couch.

"I guess this is pretty much what it looks like." I said.

"Oh Charlie, honey I am so sorry. This is the hardest thing I have ever had to do. I am so ashamed of myself, but I just have to do this. Please understand that I still love you very much." She said.

"I could tell that something had changed these past few weeks. I guess you need to tell me everything, and please don't lie to me Jill. You owe me at least that."

She wouldn't look at me, and she was still cying, but she told me everything.

"Remember about five weeks ago when I went to that overnight conference with some of my co-workers in San Antonio? Well, one of the guys on the trip was a fairly new guy in our office. His name is Brad, and he is about our age. We all had dinner that night, then we all went to the bar. After awhile, everyone had gone to their rooms except Brad and I."

"So when you called me that night, you said you were headed to the room to read. You lied to me didn't you?" I asked.

She still couldn't look at me as she said, "Yes, I went back to the bar with Brad. We danced several dances, and drank quite a bit. I talked to him a lot about you. It was mostly how good a husband you were. He asked me if you had any flaws, so I told him about your little dick. He told me he didn't have that problem. He said he was a good 8 1/2 inches. I told him I didn't believe him. He then offered to show me. I knew it was wrong, but I went to his room, and he showed me his dick." She said.

"Let me guess, he asked you to touch it, then offered to show you what it would feel like." I said.

"I'm so sorry Charlie. I knew I should leave, but I was curious. One thing led to another, and the next thing I know I'm on his bed fucking."

"How was it Jill?" I said.

"I'm ashamed to say that it was very good. He gave me the kind of orgasm I have never had with you. His dick felt so good inside of me. He fucked me three times that night, and one more time the next morning. It wasn't making love, it was just lustfull fucking.

I felt really guilty the next day, but I also know I enjoyed Brad's dick so much." She said.

"So I assume that this was not a one and done relationship." I said.

"I'm sorry Charlie, but we have been sneaking around for the past three weeks. It's like I became addicted to that big dick of his. He wants me to move in with him. I don't want to continue sneaking around, so I am moving in with Brad. The last thing in the world I want to do is hurt you Charlie. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, but Brad has something to offer that you don't have, and it's what I want."

I was stunned. When Jill finally looked up at me I'm sure she was shocked by my reaction. I was hurt beyond decsription. I was humiliated to the core. I couldn't stop the tears streaming down my face. How can someone's whole world collapse so much in one afternoon.

My confidence as a man destroyed by a woman I loved so much.

I cannot help the cards that were dealt me. I tried to make up for it in other ways, but I guess that didn't matter. In this situation, size did matter.

After I was able to compose myself, I spoke.

"I'm sorry Jill that I didn't meet up to your standards of manhood. You have inflicted more pain, and more harm on me today, than all the pain of my life put together. I've tried to be the best husband I could. I treated you like a queen. I wanted us to raise a family, and grow old together. It looks as though that will not happen, because you prefer Brad with his big old dick." I said.

I sat there thinking that my life could not get any worse. Then came a knock on the door. He didn't wait to be invited in, he just came on in. It was Brad, coming to pick up his fuck buddy.

"Hey babe, you ready to go? Oh, is this your husband, the one you told me you needed a microscope to see his dick?" Brad laughed.

I looked at Jill. The pain, and humiliation was almost too much. Jill looked just as hurt at what Brad had said, and that he told me what she said about me. I just wanted to crawl in a hole and die. I thought about beating the shit out if Brad, but I just didn't have the energy. I just looked at Jill and said, "Just go, you caused me enough harm for one day. Go be happy with a guy that has the dick to satisfy you, not some loser with a little prick like mine."

"I'm so very sorry Charlie. I didn't mean for this to happen."

She picked up her bags, and started for the door. Brad never made a move to help her with her bags. He just turned, and went out the door.

Before she reached the door I said, "I will file divorce papers tomorrow. You keep what is yours, and I will keep what is mine. We will split the money in our savings. It was supposed to be for when we started a family. I guess we won't be needing it for that. I will keep the house since I bought it." I said.

"Divorce?" She said in a surprised voice.

"Yes Jill, divorce. I assume that is what you want since your leaving me for Brad."

She had a funny look on her face that she had not considered all the consequences of her choice here.

"Well, ok, you handle eveything, and I will sign. This is all my fault, and I really don't deserve a thing. You have my phone number and email. Just let me know what to do." She said.

I just nodded and walked out the back door. I needed some air. I proceeded to throw up in the grass. I collapsed in the yard and just layed there awhile. I finally went upstairs, took a shower, and drove to the nearest bar. I got pretty drunk, and had to call a cab to get home. I noticed the next morning I had several messages from Jill on my phone. They were all crying apologies.

Monday morning I found a lawyer and filed the divorce. We had yours , mine, and ours checking accounts, as well as credit cards. I split up our savings like I said I would. I closed the joint account, and split the money.

I had Jill served at work. What did I put down as cause for divorce? Well, I didn't put that my dick was too little. I didn't even put adultery. I just said irreconcilable differences.

Two weeks later a judge approved the divorce agreements, we signed, and that was that. It would be final in sixty days. I only saw Jill briefly when we went before the judge. She wouldn't even look at me.

Over the next few months I devoted myself completely to my job. I volunteered to go work on this project up in Alaska. I spent three months there, earning myself quite a bonus. I was a good looking single young guy with lots of money, a nice house, a good job, and no love life what so ever. I had no confidence what so ever when it came to women. I didn't date, and pretty much avoided women altogether, except at work.

About four months after the divorce was final, I got this email from Jill. She wanted to meet with me. She just said that she needed to talk to me. What the hell did we have to talk about? I haven't heard from her since we signed the divorce papers.

I decided what the hell, I will meet with her. I really did miss her, so I guess it would be ok to talk. She probably thinks we can be friends or something. I know it's not because she misses my little three inch dick.

We arranged to meet at this hotel bar we used to go to. The day we were supposed to meet, I was running a little late, so I called just to tell her I would be a few minutes late. She said it was ok, and couldn't wait to see me.

On the way there, I was rushing, plus not really paying attention to my driving. My mind was also thinking about why she wanted to meet with me. I didn't see the dog in the road until the last minute. I also had forgotten to fasten my seat belt. I swerved to miss the dog, and lost control of the car. I remember being airborn, heading for a tree, then all I saw was the white powder of the air bag.

I woke up in the hospital in quite a bit of pain. There was a nurse nearby who asked me how I felt.

"Pretty bad" was all I could muster. "What happened?" I asked.

"You had a pretty nasty car wreck. One of your legs is broken, plus you have some damage to your, how can I say this, private area."

I looked down and saw my leg splinted up. I pulled back the covers and saw my groin area wrapped in bandages. Everything hurt, but I was still in a daze.

"So, what happened to my private area?" I asked.

"Apparently, the impact sent some flying metal into your penis. It's pretty mangled up. You just came out of surgery a little while ago. The doctor will be in soon to explain everything. I am going to give you some more pain medication."

She gave me the medication, then left. A few minutes later the doctor came in. He explained everything that happened. He said that some metal shrapnel had gone through my pants and into my penis. Due to the small size of my penis, there wasn't much left. The head would be ok, but the flesh was not good. My balls were not affected.

Great, how much more pain and humiliation was my dick going to have to suffer through?

"Can anything be done Doctor? I mean, will I lose what little I have?" I asked.

It's pretty bad Mr. Banks, but I know a doctor in town who has been working on treating this kind of injury. He has developed a method to rebuild a damaged penis. I would like to call him in to see if you might be a candidate for such a surgery."

"Sure Doctor, I will do whatever. By the way, can he possibly make it bigger?"

"It is my understanding that this is possible," He said.

The next day Dr. Li Duc Dong examined me. That's right, his name was Dr. Dong. I figured if anyone could fix me up, it was him. He told me I was perfect for his surgery. The flesh was mangled, but everything else was good. He would use tissue from my leg to rebuild my penis. He also said he would try to make it bigger. Possibly around 7 to 8 inches he said.

The surgery was scheduled for two days from now. He informed there was a good chance it wouldn't work, and I might not ever get a boner again. What choice did I have?

That afternoon I awoke to see Jill sitting beside my bed.

"Charlie I was so worried about you. When you didn't show up I just knew something had happened. I finally tracked you down here in the hospital."

She gave me a hug and a kiss.

"I'll be ok Jill, but I'm curious as to why you even wanted to see me?"

"Charlie, I made a huge mistake. I threw away the best thing that ever happened to me. You were the perfect husband. You brought me flowers, you took me out to eat all the time, you took me dancing, and you always treated me like a lady." She said.

"Brad was a huge mistake. He never took me anywhere. He never brought me flowers. He never made love to me. There was no tenderness, just plain old fucking, which got old pretty quick. Because he had that big dick, he thought he was God's gift to women. I realized all this after our divorce was final."

"Why are you telling me this Jill? Is it guilt, regret, or what? You made it clear to me that I was inadequate. I didn't satisfy you. I was not man enough for you."

"That's the thing Charlie. Sometimes you don't know what you have until it's gone. You satisfied me in so many ways that I was too dumb to see. I would give anything to turn back the clock. I never would have gotten involved with Brad." She said.

"Speaking of Brad, where is the home wrecker with his big cock you so desperately needed." I said.

"Please Charlie, I am trying to tell you I still love and need you. Brad left last month. He got a new job and just told me he was leaving. He told me I was not coming with him, which was good because I would not have anyway. Charlie, I want to come back home. I want to be with you."

Wow, I was not expecting this turn of events. I still loved Jill like crazy, and had missed her everyday since our split, but I don't think I could go through it again.

"Jill you just dumped a lot on my plate. To be honest, I can't deal with it right now. I have surgery scheduled in a couple of days, then I am going to need some recovery time. Could I wait and give you an answer after all that."

"Oh yes baby yes. At least you didn't just throw me out. I promise if you give me a second chance, I will be the best wife ever."

"Hold on there Jill. I didn't say anything about marriage, I just said I would consider us getting back together." I said.

"All right, I will take what I can get. What kind of surgery are you having?"

I explained everything to her, including the fact that my dick may never work again. She said she didn't care, as long as I would love her.

I had the surgery as scheduled. When I came around, Dr. Dong was there eager to tell me the results. He said it had been much better than he imagined. Maybe the peckers gods were finally through playing jokes on old Charlie. He said I would have a few scars, but would otherwise look like a normal penis.

"Dr. Dong? Exactly how long is my new friend?" I asked.

"I would say that if you are able to get an erection, it should be about 7 to 8 inches long." Dr. Dong said.

"If I get an erection? Is there a chance it may not work?" I asked.

"Yes, there is that chance, but I'm very optimistic that it's going to work just fine." He said.

Mary, my nurse through this whole thing, came in to check on me. She was actually involved in the surgery, but she said she was only allowed to observe, since she would be with me while I was in the hospital.

Mary was strikingly beautiful. She was about a year older than me, and I loved when she came into my hospital room. She had such a charming personality. She was always joking with me, and went out of her way to make sure I was comfortable. I will admit that I was very attracted to her.

She told me she had divorced about a year ago after she caught her husband fucking his secretary in his office. She had no children, and like me, she said she buried herself in her work, and going to school. She was studying to be a Nurse Practitioner.

Mary walked in and said, "Hey stud, how is it hanging?"

"It's hard to tell Mary with all these bandages," I said.

She checked the bandages, then said, "you know Charlie, I'm going to be the one to change those bandages tomorrow,"

I smiled real big and said, "I'm looking forward to it. It will be the most action I've had in quite awhile."

Sfbullrider
Sfbullrider
1,294 Followers
12