He Knew Her, But She Didn't

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You,' he said, 'I want you Mrs Harton. Chris'

'Me?' I query, Why, I am married Jack, I have a husband, please, you must leave.'

'Not until I have got what I want,' he tells me.

'He's stepped toward me, grabbed me, and now suddenly I'm in his arms, trapped.'

'That look in his eyes, it has me frozen. I know what he wants, and already I know, he's going to get it, me!'

'He's biting, and kissing my neck, I'm trying to twist away, but I can't? My dressing gown is being pushed and pulled from my shoulders, my face is burning, I think its arousal or passion, and embarrassment, embarrassment that he is doing this, and I can't stop him, I'm sinking.'

He played the part, by biting her neck, and squeezing her nipples, a finger slid down and into the folds of skin in her overheated pussy, he found her clit.

'Jack, Jack please don't, oh Jack no, you mustn't Jack, oh my, oh my. He's tying the belt from the bathrobe around me; I can't get free, now I truly am caught.'

'He's standing in front of me now, close up, he's gripping my boobs, and squeezing my nipples, my knees are giving way.'

'Jack, oh please Jack, I can't stand it, please Jack, please stop, I'm begging him now. I'm your teacher, I'm married, please? He kisses me, and I can't refuse.

'Jack I say, but I'm up off my feet, and he's taking me upstairs.'

'I know he is right, I can't say no now, I can't even think it. My daddy has taught me, shown me, what and who I am; I have to submit to this powerful beautiful man boy. He is so masterful, and I want to; it's my wonderful destiny to serve whoever has me.'

'Time to take what's mine Chris,' he says as he drops me on my bed, 'there's no refusal Chris, you need to be taken don't you, you want to be reduced to begging me, pleading with me, to fuck you and fuck you again, don't you Chris?' he asks me.

'Tell me what and who you want Chris.' He says softly.

I hesitate, and oh, that was a wrong thing to do.

Suddenly, I am flipped over onto my stomach, and he is thrashing my bottom with the flat of his hand.

'Jack please, I want you, I want you to be my master, you are my master Jack, and my lover, please Jack, you!'

He undresses, and stands at the side of the bed.

'Off,' he barks at me, I scramble to do as he says.

'Down!'

'I get on my knees, and lower my head.'

'Suck it Chris, suck your master's cock.' He says

'I dive at it, my mouth closes over the smooth round head, and I suck, I suck as hard as I can, I want my master to cum in my mouth, I am caressing him too, oh how I love this, how I love to serve him, a few minutes later, he cums, he shoots what feels like gallons of cum in me.'

'Don't spill any he warns me, I daren't, I don't.'

'He flops down on the bed, I start to get up.'

'Who told you to get up?' he demands.

'I'm sorry Jack, I'm sorry?' I plead now, I may get spanked again?

His feet are either side of me, 'kiss my balls Chris, show me you are going to be a good girl, you are, aren't you?' he growls at me.

'Yes Jack,' I tell him.

'Sir, you slut, call me sir, okay?'

'Yes sir, my sir.' I reply, with enthusiasm.

I wash his balls, cock, and around him with my tongue, and mouth. I lean away, and say, 'is that alright sir?'

'Yes slut, now get up here so I can fuck you, you do want fucking don't you?' he says to me.

'Oh yes please sir, I need it so bad, please, do what you want with me sir.' I beg.

'I'm going to, you slut, I going to fuck every hole in your body, you will accept me, you will submit to me in everyway, won't you, you fucking slut!' he demands.

'Yes sir, yes sir, I will sir, I promise you sir.' I am in heaven now, in just over 2 weeks, I have been given the gift of a master.

'I'm on my back, his thick, young big hard prick is pointing at me, I am looking down, waiting for him, my breath is stuck in my throat, I can't breathe.'

'Then he rams it in so hard, I scream, its so big and hard, I am being fucked relentlessly in seconds, how can a man do this, fuck his woman like this? Then I orgasm instantly.'

Her daddy, behind her has shoved his erection, an erection brought on by her, deep and up and into her pussy, she is being fucked twice, once from her mind, and from Jack behind her.

Her orgasms devastate her so much, she cums and cums, she can't stop, it's continuous.

Her pussy is full of cock, her mind is full of cock, she is the recipient of a mind induced, and reality induced fuck fest, of which there is no escape, until both men cum in her.

Jack in her head, is powering her onwards, Jack behind her is

driving her upwards, then both men cum at the same time, she is unaware of who is fucking her, making love to her in a way, that could never be repeated. Her mind gives her release, she faints, her body, and mind now secured for her master. A master that Jack behind her, was going to be reluctant to give her to. But a deal was a deal. She had to be handed over to Jack, his prodigy.

Jacks mother had been Jack's slave for many years, he had helped bring him up, and Jack senior had seen in him, the same qualities that he had. He was a powerful boy, who Jack had taught to be a man. He had given his mother to him for his 18th birthday, and he had been delighted.

But a year later, he had gone to his mentor, and told him about his teacher, he was sure she was a sub waiting to get out. He had been right!

Jack knew who he was talking about, at her wedding 2 years ago, he had met her for the first time, and he had seen it. Hence the plan, via the notes, Jack senior wrote them, and Jack the pupil had delivered them. She had been brought to here.

Chris awakened, she wondered where she was, then she felt the cock in her slide out, she felt him there, spooned into her, she smiled, she was so happy, so satisfied, and so so grateful.

She had never cum like that, she didn't know an orgasm could be so intense, so powerful, so all consuming.

Chris turned slowly to him. 'Was I good for you daddy, did I do and say what you wanted?'

'Yes angel you did,' he kissed her, he was already feeling a bit down, because he had to hand her over to Jack Downs, and no going back.

'When Tom comes home tomorrow, you are to behave in a normal way, except there is to be no sex, if you do, you will have a world of trouble, I will know if you do, do I make myself clear?' He said fiercely.

'Yes daddy, but he is my husband, what can I say to put him off?'

'Tell him you have an infection, you can give him a hand job, but that's it, no more, okay?'

'Yes daddy,' she whispered.

'Next week is half term isn't it?' he asked her.

'Yes daddy it is, why?'

'You have 2 weeks off?'

'Yes, apart from some school work, I am free.'

'You will never be free again angel.' He told her.

Her heart lurched, and then glowed; she wanted nothing more now, than to be a slave. Not knowing that next week, she would belong to Jack Downs, her pupil.

'Go and make your self look good, we are going out tonight.

'Where to?' she asked.

His look sent her scurrying away to get ready.

'Short skirt, tiny top, stockings, heels, and hair down, no pants, no bra, okay?' he shouted after her.

'Yes sir,' she replied over her shoulder.

Jack took the young married beauty to an exclusive club, where she was routinely fondled, and felt, her body was on fire all night, a black man cornered her, and made her orgasm in front of him at the bar, Jack looked on, amused. There was no respite, a tall voluptuous African woman took her into a cubicle, and there she forced her to the floor, where she kneeled over her face, and made her lick her pussy, until she came in her mouth. She had never done this, but she loved it, but it was the loving feeling that she was a slave, which turned her on the most.

Jack took her home and made love to her, leaving at 8 in the morning, he told her to be ready for him at 10:00 on the Monday morning, and stop taking the pill too, she did, and she was!

He was there 1 hour and 30 minutes late, deliberately late; he wanted to see how she behaved.

She was distraught, worried sick, beside herself with worry, a worry that he had left her. Left her adrift in the world he had created for her.

When he walked in, she threw herself at him.

'Oh daddy, daddy, I've been so worried, where have you been? I need you daddy, I've missed you so much my daddy?'

Without saying a word, he pulled her into her living room, pushed her over the couch, and thrashed her bare arse; he beat it like someone demented. She cried and cried, she had done something wrong, but she didn't know what.

'Don't you ever,' he said between beats, 'don't you ever ask me where I have been!' He got behind her, undid his pants, and forced his erection straight up her arse, with the force of a gun!

'Never ask your master a question, without asking if you can first,' he bellowed, as he rammed her wide open puckered little brown hole.

'I'm sorry master, I'm sorry?' she wept with the pain, and now the orgasm flash flooding through her. He reached under her, and grabbed her tits, and decidedly crushing them so hard, she squealed, and came again, orgasms washed out of her like rain.

Jack pulled out, twisted her around, and shot his load all over her face. Then walked off, and went up stairs.

'Clean yourself up, you dirty slut!' He roared.

No more lessons were needed now, if they were, she would learn quickly and harshly. She loved the beating, and the combined fucking, it was heaven.

Chris hurried after him, went into the bathroom, cleaned herself up, made sure she looked as good as she could for him, and stepped slowly into her bedroom, not sure what to do.

He was there on the bed.

'Come here angel,' he told her.

She hurried to him, and stood at the edge.

'Clean me off.' Was all he said.

She got on the bed, and licked and sucked him clean, her shit tasted as before. No one could be as happy as this, she told herself, whilst her backside was blazing from the thrashing he had given her.

'Can I lie down next to you please sir?' she begged.

'Yes angel you may, you are learning fast, I'm pleased with you.'

She glowed with pride, and pleasure, she had pleased him, oh heaven!

'What happened over the weekend with him?' he asked.

'Nothing sir, I told him I was unwell, I never even touched him, I swear sir I didn't, please believe me?' she was in fear, and some hope that he would spank it out of her.

But he believed her, got between her legs and attacked her clit with his tongue, teeth, and lips, she was writhing around like a boa constrictor, he drove her insane, and she was on the verge of cumming when he stopped.

She looked down, and begged him to make her cum.

That's when, he rose, and started spanking her pussy, she howled in pain, but was too afraid to try and stop him.

It made her orgasm, it was so unexpected, she screamed at the white hot intensity, it folded her in half, and Jack stopped and looked at her in wonder.

'Jesus fucking Christ,' he said to himself, 'I've got a real live one here, I might have to keep her for myself?'

But his problem was, Jack was going to turn up tomorrow, instead of him, he was going to enact her rendition she had made.

During the day he fucked and made love to her, at 6 that evening, her husband rang. Chris talked to him as though he was just someone she knew now, which in fact, is what he had been made into by his father, her wonderful father in law. She loved him. She cut him short, and said goodbye, she had Jacks cock in her mouth, she was busy!

What she didn't know, and neither did he, was, he had been filmed with a hooker, all supplied by Jack, he didn't want to use it, but he would if he had to.

He left her at 10 that night, Chris begged him to stay with her, but he refused, and told her to have a good rest, because tomorrow was going to be a busy day for her. 'And you had better make yourself look good too, I want you in heels, stockings and suspenders, no pants, no bra, and in your bathrobe, waiting right there for me,' as he pointed to a spot in her kitchen. 'You understand me?' He glared at her.

'Yes daddy, I will do what you say, I will sir?'

She did, she slept like a baby, and she looked like a million dollars when Jack walked in, Jack Downs!

She stood there incredulous.

'Jack? Wha wha what, are you doing here?' she stammered.

In answer, he brushed close, as he passed her.

Then turning he grabbed her, pulled her to him, and began biting her neck, and kissing her, shoving down her bathrobe around her, he pulled the belt away and tied her arms.

She stood before him immobilized. Taking her tits in his hands he crushed them, and then her nipples, he was doing exactly as in her story to Jack.

He was kissing her again, then she was up off her feet, and being carried upstairs.

'Time to take what's mine Chris; you are going to beg me to fuck you again, and again, aren't you?'

She was reliving her story, and he undressed.

'Off!' he barked, she scrambled off.

'Down!' he ordered.

She did, and lowered her head.

'Suck me Chris; suck your master's young big cock.' He told her softly.

She dived at it, sucked the beautiful smooth head into her hot mouth, and attacked him with her tongue, lips and mouth, just as she had related to her owner, Jack?

She sucked his cock like she had never sucked one, and then he came in her mouth, gallons of it.

'Don't spill a drop Chris?' he warned her, she didn't, she took it all.

Jack flopped back on the bed, Chris started to get up.

'Who told you, you could get up?' he demanded.

'I'm sorry Jack, please forgive me?'

'Kiss and lick my balls slut, you are a slut aren't you? My slut?'

'Yes sir, I will be whatever, and whoever you want me to be sir, I promise.

She washed his cock and balls with all the love and care she had.

'Now get up here so I can fuck you.' He told her.

'You do want fucking don't you slut?'

'Oh yes I do sir, please, please fuck me, I need you to, you are my master sir, please fuck me anyway you want, I'm yours sir, I want you as my lover please?' she begged

'Please sir, fuck me, take me, make me yours sir, please?' she was begging.

'I'm going to fuck you in every hole, is that what you want from me slut!' he demanded.

Yes, yes, yes sir, oh yes please sir.'

He forced her over onto her back, and steam rollered his thick hard young cock straight up and into her boiling pussy, he fucked her so relentlessly, she fainted momentarily.

Her legs and arms were tight around him, holding him in a grip, so tight, but he broke her in two with his final thrust, as he shot another load deep into her.

Smiling his beautiful smile, Chris looked up at him, and knew, she knew he was the one, he was her master, Jack senior could always take her, when ever he wanted, and she hoped he would if Jack allowed it. But this would ever be her only master. Her life was complete.

By the end of the week, Jack had moved her into his house, the house he shared with his mother, now he had 2 slaves, life couldn't be better. Chris was a little upset at first, but a good spanking saw to that.

Jack would send his mother out most of the time, she was also a slave to a friend of Jacks, she served him well, and was well looked after.

The film of her husband had been sent to him, and warned him from opening his mouth, and to accept his divorce, he did.

Chris returned to work a week later, and resumed her duties. But she found it quite disconcerting at times, to have her master sat in the middle of her class, especially when he would point to his head. This was an instruction to go and change her hair style, up or down, whatever it was. Sometimes he would put 1, 2 or 3 or 4 fingers on his chest, this was an instruction to undo buttons on her blouse. If she saw him raise his knee, which was clear it was to raise her skirt and show leg. She never once disobeyed, she knew the consequences.

He was showing her off, his way of letting an unaware world, that she was his, and she loved it, loved it all!

Then one morning, 6 months later, when Chris was completely at ease with her role in life. It was at breakfast before college, he told her to make friends with Susan Collingwood, the unmarried beautiful and newly arrived biology teacher.

'Why sir?' she asked.

'I think she is one of you, and Jack has asked me to find him one, just like you.' He told her.

Chris glowed with immense pride, she was special, and she knew it now.

She approached Susan that morning, and invited her for coffee at lunch time, she seemed a bit shy to Chris, but she took that as a good sign, she didn't know how Jack had spotted whatever it was he had. But who was she to question him.

They met at 12, and chatted about all sorts of things, colleges, past boyfriends, husbands, etc, she had not married, she was 26, blond hair to her shoulders, and unknowingly to her, Chris thought, as sexy as hell! It was 2 weeks later, as they became more and more friendly, and Chris was getting the feeling that Jack was right. She was reticent about her sexual preferences. Chris asked her obliquely, about her preferred choice of men.

'Oh I don't know really, strong willed men frighten me, I suppose I'm a bit weak when I'm around one. There's one here in classes, he makes me jump when he looks, or speaks to me.' she said.

Chris nearly cheered, Jack would be more than pleased, she thought he had hit the nail, right on her gorgeous head, she laughed to herself.

'Really, who is that then Susan,' she asked as disinterestedly as she could.

'Jack Downs, do you know him?' she asked slowly. 'He has the mocca on me, when he talks, I stutter and stammer around him, it's scary.' She said, and giggled. 'There's something about him, he has a persona that gets me all hot and bothered.'

Chris nearly collapsed with the shock, it was amazing, she was already under his spell, he could turn her at the drop of a hat, and she knew that, it would be easy for him. But it was her father in law who wanted a new slave, so she would be going to him.

Chris took the plunge, 'Susan, I know what you are, you are exactly like me, we are 2 peas from the same pod, you're a submissive, I'm one too, and I have a master, a master who takes care of me in a way, no one ever could.'

'No!' she looked at her new friend wide eyed. 'You, you can't be, you look and act so normal Chris.'

'I am, and so do you Susan, but its true, I lead a fabulous life as a slave to him, I adore and love him with all my heart, but don't get me wrong, I have to obey him in everyway, if I don't, then I end up with a boiling hot backside, and I can't sit down for days afterwards, so be warned, okay?'

'I've been told to talk to you, and ask you if you want to meet a wonderful wonderful man, who needs you? There will be no commitment from you, not until you realise that what he has for you, is your life in his hands, I will tell you in all honesty, I was trained by him, and I still love him too, and if my master were to send me back, I would go with a heavy, but willing heart.'

Chris's phone rang, she immediately stood, it was Jack, he had told her to stand at all times, if he approached her, or rang her.

'Yes sir,' she answered.

'Yes I am with her now, she is responsive, may I have another hour please sir?'

'Yes sir I will, thank you.' And she closed the phone.

Susan sat there dumbstruck.

'Was that your, your mas, master?' she stuttered.

'Yes it was, he said he wants to talk to you in 1 hour, will you?'

Susan sat there and pondered, I'm frightened I will be mistreated, or kidnapped, or something Chris,' she pleaded.

'You will be safer than you could be anywhere on this planet, and a damn sight happier Susan, I promise you,' Chris told her.

'Okay, I'll meet him,' she said, 'but I want you there with me or it's a no go, please Chris, will you?'