He Likes to Watch Me Dance

Story Info
My wife Janet's first experience with another man.
9k words
4.36
121k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2small4her
2small4her
280 Followers

I've never written anything before so please don't be too hard on me. I only took the required English courses in Texas, both in high school and at the University of Texas. I don't know where to begin so I'll start when I was in high school. My folks didn't have any money. My Dad worked at the newspaper in the circulation department and he never made more than four hundred dollars a month. I have an older sister and an older brother and growing up I usually wore my older sister's clothes. But, I knew my parents loved me and they raised me to be a responsible individual.

Oh, I forgot to tell you a little bit about myself, today. All my friends think I'm attractive and some even 'hot.' I'm five feet six inches tall and weigh a hundred and twenty-three pounds. My hair is light brown with blonde streaks and I wear it around my shoulders. My measurements are 34C/25/35 and I have mauve colored nipples. Guys have checked me out my entire life so I guess they think that I'm desirable. I exercise to keep in shape and if I'm not jogging I'll spend an hour on my stationary bike four or five times a week.

I dated several guys in high school and while I didn't go 'all the way' with any of them, that would come later. I was with several boys that I had a lot of sex with, you know? A girl can do a lot with a guy without having sexual intercourse. I loved my sexual experiences, every bit of them. I love to express myself sexually. Oh, in case I forget to tell you later, my favorite number is '69.'

I had my first serious boyfriend in the ninth grade. We'd go to the education building at church, which was closed on Sunday evenings, and make out. I let him play with my already well-developed breasts, but only on the outside of my clothing. The first time I let him go further was at his house the weekend his parents were in Los Angeles. It was a Saturday afternoon and his parents had left his older sister to 'chaperone' him. His sister wanted to go to a party and she spent the night with a girlfriend after threatening her brother with bodily harm if he told his parents. That worked out fine for us.

We were together Saturday from noon until late that night. My mother thought I was at my girlfriend's house. It was a dark winter's day and we were in his den lying on a thick area rug under an afghan watching pornographic movies. We were next to each other and he had his left arm around me and his left hand was cupping my left breast. I hadn't worn a bra and I don't wear one very often, even today because I don't need one. The sound was a little high so I whispered in his ear and turned my head so he could whisper into mine. His breath in my ear made me shiver and his lips brushed my cheek by accident, but they strayed to my lips on purpose. His lips moved slowly over mine as his hand moved to the buttons on my blouse and began unbuttoning them. Now his right hand was on my already erect nipples and began to tease them. My lips parted, not from the pressure of his tongue, but from the overwhelming sensations I felt inside my body. His tongue didn't hesitate and it accepted my invitation and slipped inside my mouth. We kissed for a long time and then we kissed again. Our tongues worked together swirling, probing and exploring. I didn't even feel it when he took my blouse off until he began sucking my nipples in earnest. His mouth covered my mauve colored nipples, first one and then the other. I loved what he was doing to me.

My hands pulled his shirt out of his jeans and then he was helping me as he pulled it over his head and pitched it onto a nearby chair. My nipples were as hard as tiny pebbles as we continued kissing. His mouth was wet, maybe even a little too much, but I was getting off on his blatant hunger to taste me. I savored every moment of the heady sensations I felt as I sucked on his tongue. His fingers dug into the flesh of my breasts and I realized I was squeezing my thighs together rhythmically. My sopping pussy pulsated delightfully.

Through half-closed eyes I saw his hard cock straining at the front of his pants just before he rolled on top of me. He began to slowly grind his hips down against mine and I felt his hard cock rubbing against my pussy through the thin material of my skirt. My body responded involuntarily and my hips arched upwards to meet his. I didn't feel his hand between my legs at first until it moved upwards to the vee between my thighs. He began rubbing my pussy and I loved his hands on me. They made me feel close to him and they felt good. No one had ever done that to me before. I was excited and I found it hard to breathe. I mean, I tried to breathe normally but I was too turned on.

We stood up and my boyfriend closed the curtains and turned off the movie. We kissed him as we stood facing each other. I thought I loved him. My hands went to my waist and I undid the snap to my skirt and stepped out of it, placing it beside my blouse. I let my hands slip to the elastic of my panties before I lost my courage and I pulled them down and stepped out of them, too. I was naked in front of a boy for the first time in my life and I liked the feeling.

I whispered almost hoarsely, "Now it's your turn!" He pulled his jeans down along with his jockey shorts and pitched them into a nearby chair. His hard dick stood straight out and pointed at me as if saying, "I want you." My hand reached for it without thinking and I jacked it up and down. He took me into his arms again and held me tightly against him. I liked the feeling of his arms around me as he held tightly. I put his cock between my legs, trapping it between my thighs as we kissed passionately.

My boyfriend put his hand on the back of my neck and steered me toward his bedroom. When we reached his bed we pulled the covers down and lay down beside each other. I pulled the sheet up over our ankles as we snuggled. I was holding his dick and he was fingering my smoothly shaven pussy. When we kissed, as we lay naked together in his bed I felt very 'grown up.'

I was lying on my back with my legs parted as my boyfriend kneeled between my thighs. His head was almost on my stomach when he began to lick my pussy. I almost jumped off the bed the first time his tongue touched my clit. I think I began to moan almost immediately. Soon, my head swung from side to side on his pillow. My eyes were closed, my mouth was open and I made soft unintelligible sounds. I thought I was going to die when he made me cum! I really thought I was going to die. I lay there trying to catch my breath and squeezing my breasts. He didn't stop licking my clit. He knew what to do to turn me on and he did it. I wasn't even thinking as my hands went to my lips and pulled them apart so he had direct access to my clitoris. His tongue rapidly flicked back and forth over it until I was screaming again only this time much louder. He didn't stop and I didn't want him to stop. He pursed his lips and sucked my swollen clit into his mouth. My hips rose up off the bed to meet his tongue and I beat my fists against the bed as I begged him, "Yes, oh yes, my love. Suck my clit! Please suck it hard, make me cum again, please don't stop! Don't ever stop! Aaahhh! Now, Yes! I'm cumming again!"

I understand some women have a hard time having an orgasm, but not me. I can cum over and over again. The more times that I cum the more intense my next orgasm will be. I don't remember how many times he made me cum. I stopped counting. My eyes were glazed and my pussy tingled blissfully. I wanted to do make my boyfriend feel good too. When I'd recovered enough to sit up I took his swollen cock in my hands. I loved the way it felt. It was so hot and smooth. It throbbed when I squeezed it and I squeezed it as hard as I could. I lowered my head and guided it between my lips and into my mouth. It was angry looking and so demanding! I think I knew even back then that I was born to be a cocksucker and a cumslut.

I gently cupped his tight balls with my left hand as I licked and sucked them. At first, I didn't know what to do so I experimented. I licked and sucked his dick and then I licked his balls. I moved a little lower and my tongue licked his asshole. I liked that too and it drove him crazy. He loved it when I put my tongue under the head of his dick and flicked it upwards. I began rapidly flicking my tongue under the head and I nibbled on it like I was trying to give it a hickey. He was going nuts and he put his hands on the back of my head and pulled me against his groin and held me tightly. I had his whole dick in my mouth! I tried to breathe and I struggled desperately, trying not to choke. I relaxed and as I became more comfortable I realized I could take his dick all the way into my mouth. I began to let his dick slide out of my mouth until just the thick head was in my mouth and I gently scraped it with my teeth. Then, I moved my head forward and swallowed all of it. He went crazy when I had all of it in my mouth. His dick was all the way inside my mouth when I felt it twitch. It seemed like it was growing a little bigger. He stiffened and held my head tighter and groaned loudly as he cried, "Baby! Here it comes!" In seconds, he flooded my mouth with thick gobs of his, hot semen. This had never happened to me before and I didn't know what to do. I didn't know what to do with my mouthful of his cum, so I swallowed it.

When he recovered, he told me how he'd been snooping in his parent's room after the Christmas holidays. He discovered a box of pictures in a dresser drawer under behind a box of envelopes. There were pictures of his parents with several other couples and everyone was naked. In several pictures his mother, who was very pretty, had been lying on top of one of his dad's friends. She had his dick in her mouth while his head was buried in her ass. In another picture she was on her hands and knees and the man behind her with his big dick buried in her pussy. Her eyes were closed, her mouth was open and her face was wrinkled up as if she was in pain. Then, he realized, his mom was cumming on his dad's friend's dick! He told me when he saw that he'd gotten a boner and jacked off three times.

I got on top of him while he put his head between my thighs like his mom and the man in the picture. He began flicking his tongue upwards at the top of my vagina while I began to lick and suck his seven-inch cock. I tried to get the tip of my tongue in his pee hole, but it was too small. I don't know if it was the position or what but it wasn't long before my legs shook wildly. My thighs squeezed my boyfriend's head tightly and I began to cum. I lost count of which orgasm that was and I'd quit keeping score. Within seconds, he stiffened and I sucked hard and swallowed his hot semen again. I really liked the taste of his cum. I wondered if all guys cum tasted the same way. It tasted different, a little salty, but I liked it. I liked it and I wanted more of it. I knew I wanted to do that to other guys so I could taste their cum, too. I sucked my boyfriend's cock so many times that the last time there was no cum left. I had sucked his dick dry. We went together for over a year until his father got a job across the country and his folks moved away.

I dated several other guys that I liked. Lots of guys asked me out but I wasn't into being a social butterfly. I studied a lot and it paid off because I graduated second in my high school class. When I was going into my senior year a young stud that was a sophomore developed a crush on me. I met him that summer when I was a lifeguard at the city pool. He made a point of coming up and talking to me a lot. He was nice and I liked him. He was on the high school swimming team and he was six feet tall and he had muscles. I liked his build and I had a hard time keeping my eyes off the bulge in his Speedo swimming suit. I think he noticed me looking and I even blushed on one occasion. I remember thinking about him at night when I masturbated in my bath. When he asked me out, I didn't hesitate and flirtingly said, "I thought you were never going to ask me." His name was Stan and he was so cute. He had a good sense of humor and his parents had a lot of money. They gave him a car as soon as he had his driver's license even though he was in the tenth grade.

The first time he took me out we went to a movie. On the way home we stopped at a city park by a lake not far from where I lived. He had a blanket in the trunk of his car and we spread it out under the stars. We were several blocks off of Kearney Street. Kearney Street didn't have much traffic, especially at night. No one could see Stan's car and we were all alone. We talked and laughed and then he suddenly kissed me fully upon my lips. As soon as his lips touched mine I opened my mouth and our tongues entwined. I loved his tongue in my mouth and my tongue entered his mouth on its own. I felt a familiar feeling begin to stir deep inside me. Coming up for air we were both breathing hard as we kissed again, only this time our kiss lasted much longer.

I rolled over on my back and he was on top of me. I'd worn a skirt and a short-sleeved blouse and he was wearing jeans and a shirt. My legs were parted and he lay on top of me between them. We kissed once more and we were both turned on as his hands wondered everywhere caressing and fondling me. I loved the way that he touched me and I didn't stop him. He put his hand under my blouse and I said, "No wait!" I sat up, unbuttoned it and took it off. I wasn't wearing a bra because I'd stopped wearing a bra except to school. I didn't need one and I don't wear a bra today except to work. I unsnapped his jeans and he pulled them down and nearly fell. I laughed and then he took off his jockey shorts and I stopped laughing. His dick was so big and beautiful that it made my mouth water. He pulled my skirt down and I slipped my panties off and we were both naked under the Texas night sky. I held his throbbing dick in my hands and squeezed it as our mouths pressed together again. His right hand was all over my pussy and he buried his middle finger inside me followed by another finger. I moaned into his mouth as he began slowly finger fucking me with both fingers. It was nice, he wasn't jack hammering me like some guys did. It was just nice and easy and he was hitting all my sweet spots. He had taken control and his hard dick was trapped against my thigh as I closed my eyes and breathed hoarsely and I shook wildly when he made me cum. I lay there with my eyes closed and a sated expression upon my face. In a few minutes I opened my eyes and smiled at him. I kissed him sensuously and reached for his hard dick.

I began stroking his dick up and down and he groaned. I smiled with delight as my tongue bathed the length of his cock with my saliva before I eagerly took the head of his cock into my mouth. He groaned and his eyes rolled back in his head. He thrust upwards without warning and he placed his hands behind my head. I had his entire dick in my mouth and my lips pressed against his pubic hair. I love to suck a hard dick and I'll suck one every chance I get. I slowly worked my mouth back and forth on his dick and my lips formed a tight circle around it. My tongue was everywhere as I nibbled and licked and sucked his dick. Suddenly, without warning, his semen flooded my mouth. My lips tightened around his dick and instinctively I began to swallow his semen even as I continued to suck his cum out of his cock. I wanted every drop. It was mine!

We went together even when he was a senior and I was attending a local community college. I was dating other guys too, though. I was running around with a girlfriend at the time named Rita. She was a little promiscuous and also a little crazy but I liked her. She drew guys like flies but they wanted only one thing. Since I was with her so much many of them asked me out. I loved to dance so I went clubbing with her along with some of her friends. I knew I was addicted to sucking cock, not that it was a bad thing, and I enjoyed satisfying almost every guy I dated. One night we were dancing at a club and I took three different guys out to their cars and sucked each of them off. I was serious about getting my college education, but I was serious about sucking cock, too. I loved teasing a guy and I'd learned that sucking a hard dick was fun in and of itself, but 'swallowing a guy's cum was the icing on the cake.'

My junior year of college was in Austin at UT where I was a drama major. My folks didn't have the money to send me to school so I had to work and I paid my own way. Drama students are probably the same everywhere, I don't know. I had plenty of sex my junior and senior years at Texas. I stayed within my parameter of oral sex until my senior year. I was working as the manager of a Dairy Queen when I met a western singer. He had long hair and he was so cute and he would come in and order coffee and write western songs. He knew I was in my last year at UT and he asked me out and he took me to a place called The Celler. It was kind of a Bohemian club, but there were a lot of hippie clubs in Austin back then. There still are. I had a good time and about a week later he asked me out again. He took me to Hippie Hollow at Lake Travis out of Round Rock, Texas. We went skinny dipping there with a lot of other people. That was one of the few times I ever smoked marijuana. Heck, I didn't even smoke cigarettes.

It was late February, but the sun was already warm and we lay naked and tanned while we talked. He rolled a joint and I smoked it with him between coughing fits. In a little he rolled another joint and passed it to me again. I was stoned and I wanted his big dick. Lying beside him my mouth watered because I wanted to suck his dick so bad. I don't know if he could tell how wet I was, but I was dripping. I was so wasted that I wouldn't have stopped him if he'd fucked me in front of all the people there. To make a long story short I went to bed with him and then I moved in with him. I liked sucking his dick and I liked fucking him. He even fucked my ass and that hurt, but I let him do me anyway. I don't know why I let him do what I let him do. I thought that I was in love with him. And, I thought it was time for me to 'become a woman'. I thought that spring when I graduated he would ask me to marry him. He didn't. So, I moved back home after graduation.

I was living at home with my parents and I had my degree in drama from UT. A degree in drama wasn't worth that much and I knew I'd better find a job. I went to work as a bank teller in a bank in Highland Park. Highland Park was and still is a very affluent suburb in Dallas and in Texas, for that matter. Little did I know that this was where I would meet my future husband.

I'd been at the bank for about nine months when a man walked in one day who wasn't a customer, but he wanted to open an account. He was in his mid-thirties, about five feet ten or eleven inches tall and he had a muscular build. He had brown hair, blue eyes and a nice smile, but he wore a worried look that day. He had just withdrawn a large amount of money from an account he had at another bank. I helped him open an account and I liked him. He seemed to be a real nice guy. Still there seemed to be something a little strange about him. Before he left he thanked me and said, "We'll have to have lunch someday," and he walked out of the bank. I was a little taken back because I wasn't sure I wanted to have lunch with him.

It was almost a month later before the man returned to the bank to deposit a check. I smiled at him and he recognized me. He remembered he had asked me to lunch. He asked me to have lunch with him again later that week. His name was Charlie Sanders and he worked in sales. He was very good and he made a lot of money. He noticed my hesitation when he'd asked me that day. When he took me to lunch the following Wednesday we walked to a nearby restaurant. We had a nice time and I enjoyed being with him.

2small4her
2small4her
280 Followers