He Likes to Watch Me Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2small4her
2small4her
281 Followers

He explained to me why he'd opened an account at my bank. He'd been married for fifteen years and his wife had become involved with her boss. He'd suspected her affair for some time and they were in the process of getting a divorce. He had withdrawn the money from their account only hours before she had gone to the bank to get the money. He put the money in the account and he took the money out of the account. I liked his candor and I knew I was beginning to like him.

After lunch we walked back to the bank and he asked me out to dinner the following weekend. I was delighted and I accepted his invitation. Although I was living with my parents I was staying with my sister and brother-in-law that weekend. Charlie picked me up at their house and we went to dinner and had a wonderful time. I was beginning to like him more and more. He took me home and walked me up to the door and stuck out his hand to shake hands. Instead, I grabbed him and my mouth was on his lips kissing him. He only kissed me once, but I knew it was a promise of things to come.

We began to date every weekend and in less than a month I was in his bed at his fashionable apartment in North Dallas. It was the first time that I came while a man was fucking me. Charlie was and is a fantastic lover. However, I worked with a close friend at the bank who was married to a seminary student. She really tugged at my heart and persuaded me not to have sex before marriage and I told Charlie we couldn't do that until we were married. Charlie loved me and we made up for it with oral sex. He asked me to marry him a year later and after a short engagement we were married. We lived in an apartment for six months before we purchased a home in a nearby suburb.

When we first married Charlie wanted sex every night and even more on weekends. After we married I told him there were two things I wanted to do. I wanted to learn how to ride a horse and to scuba dive. Three years after we were married he came home and told me to get my bathing suit. He had signed us up for scuba diving lessons. We learned to scuba dive, what I'd wanted to do, and we began to dive in Mexico and Latin America. Today, we've been divers and instructors for almost fifteen years. Charlie is a physical fitness buff and works out every day and now I'm one, too.

I'll be the first to admit that I'd had a sheltered up bringing and limited sexual experience compared to Charlie. He came from an upper middle class, socio-economic background. He was older and had been with many women. Sometimes we made love for a couple of hours and he wore my ass out in bed, but he still felt that I needed more experience. I didn't want 'more experience.'

A couple of years later, Charlie went through one of his phases. He has them now and then, you know. He began bringing home adult videos and DVD's for me to watch. The DVD's and tapes were 'enlightening' for a girl of my limited experience. I was blown away when he purchased all those sex toys for me, but after I tried several of them I was 'converted.' Several nights a week Charlie would set out my favorite vibrator, which was my Magic Wand, along with several tapes and tell me, "To get naked." He told me to put on a robe if I felt more comfortable until he left but he insisted that I watch them and play with my toys when he went to work out at a Gold's Gym three nights a week. I watched some unbelievably huge guys fuck some very hot young girls. I watched a lot of interracial sex with black dudes who had donkey dicks fucking beautiful white women, a number of whom were happily married. I didn't know how they could take dicks that big. I mean they were bigger than my arm. I watched a lot of beautiful girls making love with other girls while I masturbated with my toys. For some reason the idea of making love with another woman turned me on, but I didn't tell Charlie. I would cum again and again and then Charlie would come home and we would make love.

Charlie also bought me all kinds of makeup; lipstick, mascara, eye shadow, glitter and perfume. He bought me sexy clothes; mini skirts, see-thru blouses, sexy bras and thongs, pantyhose and nightgowns and a lot of clubwear. He even bought several whips and a couple of pair of handcuffs and thumb cuffs. I wondered about those things.

We began to go to swinging singles clubs and meat markets every weekend where a lot of good-looking people went and we were having a blast. Charlie encouraged me to wear the risqué clothing he'd purchased for me and to put my make up on a lot heavier than I would have ordinarily. He told me to forget about wearing a bra but I never do anyway so that was no big deal. I knew he wanted to show me off. I'm a dancing fool and I looked forward to going out every weekend. We explored different clubs and I knew he was looking for a club where they really got down. We were at a club one weekend when I wanted to dance to a particular song and Charlie said, "Sure." We walked onto the dance floor and I learned very quickly that my husband didn't know how to dance.

I tried to teach him and he tried to learn but it was like he had two left feet. However, we still went clubbing every weekend. One evening Charlie went to the men's room when the disc jockey played one of my favorite songs. I wanted to dance so badly! This good-looking man apparently saw me sitting there alone and asked me to dance and I smiled and said, "Certainly." I was having so much fun dancing that when Charlie returned he didn't see me for ten minutes. He thought that I had gone to the ladies room. He finally spotted me during a slow song and he smiled at me. When the guy brought me back to our table I introduced him to my husband. On the way home Charlie told me that he was surprised at how excited he'd become watching me dancing with another man.

He began talking to me about me being with another guy and I was a little concerned, but I thought he meant dancing with another guy. I agreed that I liked dancing with other men and I added, "You know how much I love to dance." I decided if it was all right with him I would dance with other men. I tried to find men to dance with me for almost a month and I didn't have any luck. I even asked a few guys on my own and it was deflating to my ego when they said, "Later." The night that guy asked me to dance I was alone. When we walked into a club together, no one asked me to dance. I had an idea one night as we were on our way to a club that was rumored to be especially hot. I suggested to Charlie that he drop me at the club's entrance and I would go in alone. After he had parked the car he could find me. He interjected, "If you are dancing with a guy and having a good time I won't interrupt you. I want to watch you have a good time with another guy and I know how much you like to dance. I'll buy a drink or two and enjoy the show." He gave me twenty dollars if I needed it to buy a drink as he let me out of the car.

That evening I was wearing a short black skirt and a knit top that was beige. Charlie bought me two of them just alike in Mexico. It had a button up top and I'd left the top three buttons unbuttoned at his insistence. Without a bra you could see my nipples, but most clubs are dark anyway. As soon as I entered the club two guys asked me to dance with them at the same time! I laughed and said, "One at a time." I checked my coat and found a table and ordered a drink when one of the guys came up and led me onto the dance floor. The music was eclectic and I liked it. I had already had a double long island tea at home so I was loose and relaxed. The man asked me what I had been drinking and when I told him I had just ordered a drink he signaled for the waitress to bring me another long island tea. He was a great dancer and I was having more fun dancing than I'd had in a long time.

His friend interrupted us in a little while and said, "It was his turn to dance with me." So I danced with him for a while and I was having fun with him, too.. I'd spotted Charlie and he waved at me to keep dancing and I nodded. I wanted to anyway, I was just getting warmed up.

In a little while the first guy came back with another man who he introduced to me and another long island tea. I told him laughingly, "I can't drink anymore." I already had a little buzz going but I drank it anyway. I finished the evening dancing with his friend. He was a lot better looking than either of them and he had what Rita used to call, 'bedroom eyes.' He held me close to him and I felt his hard dick rubbing sensuously against my stomach through the thin fabric of my black skirt. It must have been the three long island teas or had it been four? We were dancing to a slow song in a dark corner of the club. The guy had one hand on my neck when his left hand slipped under my top and he began to gently tweak my sensitive nipple. It was already hard but when he held it between his thumb and forefinger and tugged on it, I didn't stop him. In fact, I let him play with both my breasts and he unbuttoned another button and sucked my nipples. I'd had both arms around his neck with one hand on the back of his head holding it against my tits as I ground my hips into his dick.

It was bizarre, but I realized how much I'd missed being with other men. I wasn't aware that I'd been with these men for almost two and a half hours. Charlie wasn't unhappy and he enjoyed watching me, when he could see me. I finally broke away and when I found him I was sweating and my faced was flushed. I didn't tell him that my pussy was soaked or that the third man had sucked my nipples and I had ground my hips into his big, hard dick. He took my hand and placed it discreetly upon his cock and it was rock hard, too. Every man in there including my husband, had a hard dick. We left the club and when we got home Charlie remarked, "You looked really hot dancing with those guys. All three of them wanted to fuck you." I was secretly pleased and I knew he was right. I didn't tell him about the man who had played with my breasts and sucked my nipples in that dark corner or how much I enjoyed it. Instead, I said, "I did it just for you."

When we made love that evening and Charlie was going down on me he told me, "I want you to fantasize and think about those guys. I want you to imagine one of them licking your pussy and then all three of them fucking you." The first time I came that evening I came hard and it was intense as I thought about the stranger who'd played with my tits and sucked my nipples. This was the first time I'd fantasized about fucking another man when my husband was making love to me.

We continued going to these swinging singles clubs. Charlie began to wash and clean the Master Bath for me. He dimmed the lights and filled the tub with bubble bath, lit candles and incense. The atmosphere was sensuous and he began to make a double long island tea for me every weekend evening before we went out. He continued to buy me all sorts of sexy revealing clubwear that was inviting and seductive and I liked it because he has good taste. He told me not to wear panties when we went out and I argued for a few weeks with him before I quit wearing panties. Now, when we went out I was wearing a top and a skirt or just a cocktail dress. I was naked under my clothes. After a while I began to enjoy the feeling.

By this time I was confident enough in my marriage to share with Charlie my fondness for sucking a hard dick and how many guy's dicks I'd sucked although I had never kept count. I told him how much I loved it. He responded, "Maybe you'll suck off a guy for me some evening, I would love to watch you." I didn't reply, but I was surprised how much I really wanted to suck a different cock. I had not had that much experience compared to Charlie but I had sucked a lot of hard dicks. Now, every time I danced with a stranger and I felt his cock pressing against me I had to resist touching and playing with it. And, I wanted to suck it and swallow its cum. I knew under the right circumstances if I felt comfortable with the situation; I'd jump at the chance to suck a stranger's dick.

One evening we were at Kempi's, a club located in the basement of the Hotel Continental. I'd been dancing with a man that I had met while Charlie watched approvingly from across the dance floor. I made sure he saw me put my hand on the guy's shoulder and whisper into his ear seductively. "I'm becoming a real prick tease," I thought to myself. I saw Charlie walking in the direction of the men's room. I was hot and wanted to order a drink. I began walking off the dance floor. When I walked by a table at the edge of the dance floor a very attractive black man wearing a white turtle necked sweater stood up. He smiled at me and I smiled back at him as he took my arm and led me back onto the dance floor. He told me his name was Kevin and he asked me, "Where have you been all my life?" I couldn't help but laugh at that old line. Still, it was funny. I found Kevin extremely attractive and charming; I immediately liked him. I knew that in other circumstances I would enjoy being with him. He was a great dancer and I enjoyed that now familiar feeling of excitement that surged throughout my body when he held me against him. He was a little over six feet tall, solidly built and very sexy. I wondered if he liked feeling my soft curvaceous body pressed against his sleek muscular body as he held me against him as much as I did? I was naked underneath my sheer black cocktail dress and I'm certain my erect nipples were noticeable. That feeling between my thighs was there again and I knew my pussy was gushing.

When we danced to a couple of slow songs I could feel his powerful hardon gently caress my stomach. And this time my hand went between our bodies and my fingertips caressed it. "Gosh," I thought to myself, "He has a huge dick." I didn't know what was wrong with me. What was making me so horny? Was it Charlie's videos or those sex toys he had purchased for me that I had come to love? Maybe it was the sexy clubwear that I knew I looked damned good in or maybe it was dancing with all these good looking men who wanted to fuck me that made me so horny. I was hotter than I had ever been and since Charlie had encouraged me, I thought I'd surprise him.

I whispered in Kevin's ear, "I want to invite you over to our house, I want to make you feel good." I wanted suck his dick and I wanted to swallow his cum. No, I wasn't surprised that I invited him. I needed to suck a strange dick tonight. Kevin asked me if I was alone and I told him I was married. I explained my husband enjoyed watching me with another man. I couldn't believe that I was saying this to a stranger. Kevin explained that he'd brought a friend with him and that posed a potential problem and he excused himself to go to the men's room.

Charlie walked up and I told him, "I invited Kevin over to our house, I wanted to suck his dick."

I knew Charlie was pleased when he asked, "Is he coming over?"

About that time Kevin returned from the men's room. He wanted to talk to me again, just him and me. Charlie said, "No, Janet invited you over and you can come to our house."

It was December and Dallas can be surprisingly cold in the wintertime. We went to get our coats, which we had checked when we came in. Charlie talked to me and said you invited Kevin over and there was no reason for further discussion. He could come if he wanted to come. We walked out into the cold windy night. I was glad my coat was warm because we had an Artic cold front that had blown in from Canada. We were walking towards our car when out of nowhere Kevin appeared by my side. Charlie saw him and smiled and Kevin put his arm around me.

We had parked two blocks away and the wind was brutal. Every ten yards or so Kevin would take me into his arms and kiss me as his hands slipped under my coat and roamed over my breasts, teasing my hard nipples and wondering between my legs. Charlie was ahead of us. I knew he wanted to get to the car and start the engine to warm up the heater. Kevin pulled me to him again and our lips met and I opened my lips and his tongue entered my mouth and I almost bit it as pleasure radiated through my loins. Two thick fingers slipped inside my pussy, followed by a third, as his thumb massaged my clit. I couldn't believe it, he was turning me on as I was freezing my curvaceous little ass off!

Charlie got to our Yukon, unlocked the doors and turned the motor on. Kevin and I got in on the passenger's side as Charlie said, "It's colder than a well digger's butt in the Klondike."

I snuggled up to Kevin and his white cashmere sweater felt warm against my thin cocktail dress. My hand was at his waist and I unbuttoned his slacks, unzipped his pants and released his huge black cock. It was both unusually long and extremely thick and I loved the shape of its head. It appeared almost menacing and it was definitely designed to pleasure a woman. My mouth watered the same way your mouth waters when you're hungry and you smell a delightful odor on a warm stovetop. The difference being I wasn't hungry; my mouth was watering for his oversized penis. I gasped as his strong fingers found my pussy again under my short dress and began caressing my clit. "Ohh that feels good," I said.

I was glad that we had brought the Yukon tonight instead of my Taurus. I lowered my head and his cock was in my mouth and my cheeks hollowed as I sucked him. My tongue circled his huge cock again and again that was growing bigger by the minute. Kevin's other hand was on my breast and he had a nipple in his fingers, gently squeezing it and then reducing the pressure, before he resumed squeezing it again. I had completely forgotten about Charlie. I was like a dog with a bone. I had missed sucking hard dicks more than I'd realized and I wanted to swallow Kevin's cum. I had never sucked a black dick before and I guess that excited me even more.

Kevin knew how to satisfy a woman even under these unusual conditions because within five minutes I moaned, "Aaaaagh, I'm cumming!" I was slobbering all over his dick and apparently getting nowhere. He had not come in my mouth like most of the white guys that I'd sucked.

I asked Kevin, "Why haven't you cum, am I doing something wrong?" Kevin replied, "No, Baby, you're great."

I had taken my coat off when we had gotten into the Yukon. By this time the temperature in the Yukon was warm and Kevin reached behind my neck and unhooked my black cocktail dress and without thinking I wiggled out of it. I sat in front of Kevin naked as the day I was born as he pulled his white turtle necked sweater over his head and slipped out of his pants. Now Kevin was naked, too. My seat was pushed back as far as it would go and since Charlie had removed the back seat it was fully extended so that on trips it makes into a small sofa, almost a bed. I moved my hand over his head and pulled him closer to my tits and his mouth and tongue began to devour my nipples. He lifted his head and kissed me passionately on my lips as he whispered into my mouth and said, "You want some black meat inside your pussy, don't you?"

He was rubbing my clit rhythmically as I moaned softly and he kissed me again. I opened my mouth and he pushed his tongue inside and I gently sucked on it. My whole body was trembling as Kevin sucked on one nipple and then the other before his head was between my thighs and he was licking and then sucking my swollen clit while two muscular fingers fucked in and out of me. Kevin said, "I want to eat your white pussy and make you feel good, too."

Kevin's tongue gently probed the opening of my swollen pussy. My belly was gyrating like a belly dancer. My whole body was moving under Kevin's tongue as he skillfully teased me and made my clitoris sing as he flicked it gently along its tiny head and made it tense up with pleasure. I lifted my hips up against his tongue as I began to fuck his face. I was grinding my hips in rhythm with Kevin's tongue when my body began to shake violently and I moaned. "Oh...Yeah ...Kevin...I'm ...going to cum..."

2small4her
2small4her
281 Followers